Power Versus Submission Ch. 06: Cost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew there would be no video of the time Tahlia dominated Carly. Tahlia never allowed videos of herself with any of her victims. I thought about Tahlia and what she did to Carly. I stared hard at her pussy imagining the terror Carly was feeling while she lay trapped beneath it while Tahlia played those recordings of me saying the most horrid things. It happened on the same day that Shandi had coerced David. Apparently Tahlia had wanted Carly to absorb the shock of being assaulted by Sara, Flea and Denny so that she was less exhausted and much more conscious of her surroundings on the Sunday. Tahlia had clearly wanted Carly to remember every moment of the time she dominated her and revealed how I had betrayed her.

In the crazy moments of Shandi molesting and then fucking my husband I had forgotten about the phone call that Tahlia had made to me while she sat on Carly's face. I stopped fingering myself for a moment as the full realisation dawned on me that both my husband and daughter were being molested at the same time and I was entirely responsible for bringing those people into their lives.

Through my own foolish fantasies, through my own desire to be dominated by a teenage bully, through my own need to relive some fantasies that I had even before I met David, I was entirely responsible for the rape and sexual assault of the two people I loved more than anything in this world. My daughter and husband. Their innocence shattered in one shocking afternoon where my only answer was to run away.

As I allowed the wave of guilt to wash over me, all I could do was to start moving my fingers again. Edging always fixed everything, it made the things Tahlia does to me all seem right and edging always brought me the pleasure I was forever seeking these days.

I stared back up at the pussy that initiated all this carnage. I remained in awe of its power. I thought more about Carly and imagined the things that Tahlia would have been saying to her while she masturbated on her face. She would have played on my betrayal of her before she played those voice recordings. Carly would have been in a state of disbelief and then Tay would have played them over and over again while she smothered my daughter helplessly and then forced her to worship her pussy. She would have goaded her about how Denny loved Tahlia more than she ever did Carly. And then she would have played the recording again telling her how much more I loved her than Carly. I know Tay well enough by now to know the things that would have most aroused her while using my daughter.

Tahlia had started playing the video again by this point and on the screen Carly remained stricken on her knees while Denny had forced, by way of a handful of hair, my daughter between her legs so she stood above her so Carly's neck was tilted back in a way that she was suffocating in Denny's pussy.

'I know you can still hear us Carly. I want you to breathe into my cunt. Feel the warmth, the smell, the wetness, the arousal I feel from hurting you like this. Can you feel it Car, feel the betrayal, well that's nothing yet. It's not just me that has betrayed you, let me tell you all about your Mother. She came to us can you believe, basically crawled to Tahlia's feet and begged us to take control of her. It was some silly fantasy that old women have from time to time about being dominated by schoolgirls. Well your Mum got it bad Carly.

But you know the funny thing, we warned her, we warned her not to submit to us. That Tahlia would take everything she has and make it hers. Tahlia told her on the very first day that she would be her new daughter. Did you hear that Carly? Her new fucking daughter!'

While she spoke Denny rubbed my daughters face in her pussy simply controlling her by her hair, up and down slowly while she spoke, using Carly's nose to rub against her clit before allowing it to slip back into her vagina from time to time basically just masturbating using my daughter's face as her toy.

From my own point of view I knew I should have been horrified about what I was seeing but by now with Tay masturbating above me and having been edged this past hour or so my mind was mush. The anxiety was gone and I found myself hoping Denny would degrade and humiliate Carly even further. I wasn't being hurt by the subjugation of my daughter, it was actually the opposite, I was being aroused by watching Denny treat her that way. There was a weight being lifted from my shoulders knowing that my secrets would be out in the open now, no more hiding from who I've become. I felt like I was free to embrace my desire to submit to these girls.

'It started innocently enough Car. We took the photo of you out of your Mum's purse and replaced it with one of Tahlia. Then in the next few weeks Tahlia took over every aspect of your Mum's life. Your silly old Mum has to masturbate in a way we tell her. She has to ask permission to go to bed. She can barely even go to the toilet anymore without permission from one of us. Then within a few days your Mum started to admit things to us . . . things that even I couldn't believe.'

And that was as long as Tahlia could hold out, she didn't have one of those massive orgasms that I've seen from her occasionally where she ejaculates but I could feel her wetness on my face as her pussy pulsed in front of me. She relaxed back against my legs for a few moments and then got off me to stop the video playing. I remained on the edge in the way I had been taught so close to cumming but still forbidden that final stroke of pleasure. Apparently I wouldn't be allowed to cum at least until Shandi got here that evening.

Once she turned the video off Tahlia remained naked as she made her way back down the passage toward my bedroom,

'You've got a new set of rules on the fridge puppy, I want you to spend the rest of your afternoon masturbating while you read and memorise them, there won't be any questions. You're cooking dinner for four of us tonight, Denny and Shandi will both be eating with us.'

With that she turned into my bedroom and closed the door before yelling out to me that I may as well stay naked and that I should get used to it. Walking around my house like this still made me uncomfortable but I was so aroused at that point with all the teasing and the fact that Tay had just cum right on my face that I simply got up from the couch to go and find my new rules. Now that it was clear I had no choice, I actually relished the neatly handwritten sheet I now had in my hand.

It was simply titled 'House Rules' almost as if they applied to anyone in the house but I knew better;

1. The main bedroom now belongs to Tahlia. No one is to enter at any time for any purpose without permission and when I'm not here the door will remain locked at all times.

I felt my stomach tighten at reading this first rule, this was still my house and that bedroom held so many fond memories for me with David. It simply wasn't fair that she could just take it from me as easily as that. I felt some tears emerge as I once again pined for my old life but then I remembered what Tahlia had said, I had to masturbate while reading them. So I reached down again for my pussy and closed my eyes.

I imagined Tahlia in my bedroom, changing everything, rearranging what was left of my photos after what Shandi had done and even using my shower and toilet. I thought about the power she held over me and how she deserved that privilege more than I did. Ashamedly I even imagined her pretty little feet on my perfectly plush carpet while I was no longer even allowed in there. Quickly though I was able to forget my sadness as my pussy brain took over.

2a. Robin will now sleep in Carly's room and the door is to remain open at all times. Where possible Robin will always remain naked while in her former daughter's room.

2b. Whenever Denny chooses to stay she will have first and final say on where Robin sleeps. From herein Carly's room actually belongs to Denny.

3. Curfew starts at 4pm and runs until 8am on school days and you must be here between these hours whether I am home or not. Flea has a similar rule in place with her parents and if it's fair for her its fair for you. The tracking app will remain on your phone so I know where you are at all times.

4. Anyone is welcome in this house at any time, whether you know them or not. If they're here chances are they are here under my instruction and for my benefit, you will treat all our guests as friends or colleagues of mine and if they tell you they want something you get it.

5. Filming may take place in this house at any time whether you are involved or not. I have signed an agreement with our producers and they will pay me for use of any room they require. You are not to interfere or question them ever, no matter how legal or illegal what they're doing seems to you. You are welcome to watch and even join in if asked to do so.

6. I will always be present for any movies we make that directly involve you. You will do as you're told at these times no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel but you will do what I tell you anyway, won't you puppy?

7. You are to maintain all previous personal rules. Edging four times a day with proof to my phone. No cummies allowed ever without my permission. Texts every morning (even with me in the same house) and no going to bed at night without seeing me first. And immediate response required to either me, Denny or Flea anytime we text for whatever reason.

As I write this now in the present I'm certain there will be more chapters to add. Tahlia has already told me that I will be starring in some more movies featuring the girls and their fantasies that I met in the toilets at Northland. Denny will resume her role as my Mistress and protector. Tay thinks Denny is going to use her position of power as my Mistress to make me assist in trying to help her make up with Carly and if that is the case I will be doing everything I can not only to make my Mistress happy but also my daughter by bringing them back together. It won't be too hard, depends on how much Tay will let me tell Carly about the videos we make.

My relationship with David is going to be much harder to retrieve. I miss him terribly and know I have done the wrong thing, Tay barely lets me cum as a result, she is right to think that I'm not going to handle the likely sub drop that ensues as well as my regret for what I have done to our marriage. So the easiest way to keep us separated is to keep me denied from my orgasms and reliant on her for my pleasure. I haven't tried to speak to him yet, I've sent a couple of texts to say that I'm okay and miss him but it's hard to write anything too substantial while Tahlia has complete control over my phone and any texts I receive or send.

It makes me so sad to be separated from David, especially given what this marriage means to him. I don't think I will ever be able to forgive myself for what I've done but at the moment I want to live in both worlds which isn't fair to him or even feasible to achieve. Tahlia has a tight hold over me now and has made it violently clear what might happen if I try to betray her for David. She intimidates me and I am frightened of her as is true for anyone whose life has been tainted by their bully.

Being home and no longer having a proper job is boring while the Girls are at school. It has given me the opportunity to recount and write this story for you though so that's a good thing. And obviously I still have my edging tasks during the day as well as running around after the Girls picking up their shopping or packages that they've seen online to buy for themselves. Tahlia is very secretive about the money they are making but I know it is quite a lot, it honestly has to be given some of the things she wastes her money on.

For me, well yes I get time to reflect now on what I've done to myself. What I've done to my family. What I've done to my life. It hardly seems worth it the times I'm sitting here alone simply waiting on a call from my bully but truth is what choice do I have? Apparently Carly is still expected to go and see Flea several times a week. I have no idea what awful things they make her endure but I am helpless to stop it happening, even as her parent. Same with David.

Somehow Shandi has made him believe that he must do as she says and David is complicit in her demands to rub her feet at the end of shifts, as well as her friends. Apparently he is made to worship her pussy too now on demand. Shandi really enjoys demeaning him while he licks her telling him how I'd rather do the same things for schoolgirls instead of be with him.

The bottom line is I didn't take the chances to save myself when I could have, I didn't give myself an opportunity to save David or Carly, instead I just sat back passively and watched while my bully walked all over me and my family, quite literally. And now I have lost all control.

The End.