Power Versus Submission Ch. 01: Denny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down submissively in front of Sara ashamed at what I now knew she had heard me doing in the drive over here and looked up at her face. She looked exactly as you would imagine a nervous, not long out of college, high school teacher would look. Her hair was brown and wavy, not long ago permed and framed a pretty little face of an undoubtedly clever Girl low on self-esteem and confidence. I briefly wondered how girls like Sara get through teaching school, surely she was never going to be able to control a class room full of teenage boys, let alone bullies like Tahlia and especially not in a public school setting. I had to ask.

'Is she one of your teachers Tay?'

Tahlia never even missed a beat.

'Nope. She's one of my students. I'm teaching her about life outside of a classroom, showing her how to be a better teacher and not such a submissive bitch. She needs to learn some authority or else girls like me will never respect her the way she is now. She's learning. You might not think so Robbie but Sara is so much higher on the pecking order than you right now, you'll be fucking lucky if she isn't ordering you to clean her toilet by the end of the night. Now do as you're told and undress her. Like you would Denny.'

Now that stung. I loved Denny. I love undressing her and doing things for her and serving her. Undressing Sara was nothing like undressing Denny. It wasn't sexy like it was when I did it for Denny, initially I thought Sara might be uncomfortable with it too but as I knelt before her I did notice a little self-satisfied smirk cross her lips. Did she actually think she was better than me?

Tahlia continued,

'I'm actually thinking about giving you to Sara as her slave. I'm not sure you deserve Denny anymore after tonight's tantrum. It will do her self-esteem the world of good to own you and through you she can learn how to control people's behaviour better through tone of voice, language and authority. We might even pay her wage out of our account to help sweeten the deal.'

My heart sank again, I couldn't get through this without Denny. And I certainly couldn't pay someone to dominate me, I had a family and a mortgage to look after! I knew what I had to do. It never gets less humiliating but Tahlia enjoys the power play and I had learnt these past few weeks exactly when she expected it of me.

'Tahlia, can I please gain permission to get into the begging position once I have undressed Sara?'

Tay's eyes lit up at the mention of it, she loves making me beg. I think out of all the things she makes me do this is her favourite . . .

'Undress your future Mistress first, with all the care and love you do for Denny. I want you to look up at her and smile and enjoy every moment of revealing her naked body to you. If you please me then I may let you beg me in front of Sara, won't that be fun?'

So once again, as happened all too often since my submission to Tahlia and subsequent blackmail, I did exactly as I was told. I looked up at Sara and drank in her blue eyes as I placed my hands on her hips to slide down her tracksuit pants. As they came down her legs I never broke eye contact and the smirk that crossed her lips earlier now played across her entire face. I didn't even notice she was totally naked underneath, until I went to grip her underwear. Skipping that section I did as Denny has trained me, kneeling up high on my knees I lifted her top over her head and pulled it down her arms. Usually at this point Denny would pull me into her naked breasts and tell me how nice it was to have a sis like me. But Sara didn't know, she just stood there now awkwardly naked before me.

Denny was obviously watching me as her protégé with some intent,

'C'mon sis, don't be shy. Just because Sara doesn't understand the way I like you to behave doesn't mean you can skip the best bits, adore her like you do for me.'

I cuddled into the now bemused teacher and hugged into her breasts. They were nowhere near as nice as Denny's perfectly shaped and framed mounds. Sara was much smaller and her breasts actually sat wider apart on her chest having not filled out as much meaning instead of my embrace being cushioned perfectly in the bosom of my Mistress, my head lay more against the bone in Sara's chest. It was uncomfortable and the thought of Tahlia making her my Mistress was horrifying. It was easy now for me to see that I aren't a lesbian, it's really only Denny that made me feel that I could love another Woman in the same way I do my husband. No, this was truly degrading being forced to worship her body, heck, in my position in life I hire and fire Girls like her just out college, I don't submit to them lovingly like I was being made to here.

I forced the words out of my mouth that I would usually only whisper to Denny,

'Thank you sis for sharing your nakedness with me.'

And with that a lot of the time this is how we would start our worship sessions. I would place tiny little kisses all the way down Denny's torso from her boobs, across her stomach and then the top of her legs before starting on the technique I had been taught to pleasure her. Denny said nothing so I continued the process. To be honest Sara's really pale complexion was a little off putting compared to Denny's perfectly tanned unblemished skin. But what choice did I have, I was performing here for the privilege of begging again in front of Tahlia.

Thankfully though when I got to her pussy, which was more similar to my own where her outer labia would hang untidily outside my vagina, compared to Denny's perfectly sculptured mound and labia, Tahlia told me I could stop. Said Sara could use me later tonight if she wanted once I was chained for being a bad dog but that both her and Denny had homework to do for now.

I asked Tahlia again for permission to beg but her expression had changed and now she actually looked a little disinterested. Ignoring my request she had me lay down on my back on the floor and shuffled over so that Sara could sit between them on the couch. Tahlia immediately smothered my face with her bare feet while I could feel Denny place hers on my bare thighs. From my place on the floor I heard Tahlia speak again,

'C'mon teach, you know the rules Denny and I both have some school work for you to do here on our laptops. Put your feet up on our little puppy while we work.'

I could sense Tahlia lean over to speak to me beneath her,

'You see Robbie how having a teacher submit to you can help things? Did you give your symbol of marriage a little kiss too while you are down there? It looks so pretty on my toe, doesn't it? I see people stare at it all the time when they can see my toes. I wonder what you look back on more fondly, my taking it from you in Carly's room having just allowed you the best orgasm of your life, or your actual marriage day and commitment to your husband. Not much of a contest is it?'

I wasn't able to answer as the sole of her foot affectively gagged me now and I just laid there in silence for maybe an hour or so with each of their feet getting heavier and heavier on my body the longer they took before they eventually finished what they were doing and Tahlia returned her attention to me,

'You've got a big day tomorrow Robbie. Don't worry I've already rung your boss to say you're unwell. I think he has the hots for Carly! He is always so friendly when I call him and say it's her, I wonder if he might be tempted if arranged it.'

She looked me straight in the eye with her mischievous grin.

'Don't worry' she laughed 'I'm only kidding. But you will be with me all day tomorrow and I have had to use some of our money from your account to arrange things.'

She lifted her feet from my face and turned the laptop for me and I could immediately see that she was logged in to my savings account.

'You see, that's the other reason I want you here with me tonight. Well firstly you have been a bad puppy that needs to be chained up. But secondly I don't want to take any risks in you running late or having second thoughts or chickening out on me. What happens tomorrow is a big deal for me and if you fuck it up, well, um, just don't fuck it up. Am I quite clear on that?'

My eyes were still glued to the laptop in front of me. A few thousand dollars were missing from my account. My stomach flipped, I was sure I was going to vomit. I think Tay saw the colour run out of my face,

'Don't worry bitch, it's just a loan. And some security too. If you're a good puppy tomorrow you will have that money back before David even realises its gone.'

Her assurances didn't really make me feel much better. And since the moment had well and truly passed an hour or more ago, neither did her direction for me to get into the kneeling position. The kneeling position was far more degrading and worse than being allowed to beg. From that position I was helpless at the feet of my tormentors and not allowed to speak. Not even beg. The expectation is that I kneel with my arms straight out ahead of me and my forehead touching the floor while Tahlia stands on my hair effectively pinning me to the ground by the scalp.

Once in position with my naked butt high in the air and my hair arranged so that she could stand on it with one foot either side of my head bowed between her ankles she would start on her sermon.

'Robbie I'm not going to allow you to beg me today. I know exactly what you would be begging for and the truth is I'm undecided on it. Sara, who incidentally is standing above you right now in my normal position, with her feet in your hair holding you down really needs someone like you to practice her authority. Currently she is a hopeless teacher that can't control her class. And by having you as an obedient subordinate I really believe she might be able to improve in that respect.

But ultimately it will be Denny's decision what happens to you going forward. I can't imagine a smart, bright young girl that looks like her would want to hang around with you much longer than she already has. But then she says your pussy licking skills are improving so there's that. And as with everything I do there was a reason for the things that happened today that made you so upset. So even if Sara is your new Mistress, you will still be spending a lot of time with Denny. I'm intrigued to see how Carly reacts to having her around so much.

Which leads me onto your actual physical punishment for your tantrum tonight.'

I remained unmoved but could feel the weight lift from my hair as Tahlia told Sara to go and get the bag she had bought.

'Stay down there Robbie but look up at me now. I've already told you tonight that bad dogs have to be chained up and that's precisely what will happen.'

Sara returned with the bag and handed it to Tahlia who pulled out an old leather dog collar.

'This belonged to a dog named Barney. He wore it every day when his handler took him down to the park for a walk. I just want you to know Robin that this isn't something new I bought at the pet store, it is an actual dog collar that has hung from the neck of an actual dog. If you're going to act like a bitch and be a naughty dog then you will wear a dog collar. Handlers control their pets by the collar Robyn. Your behaviour tonight has shown me that you should be collared and handled and kept on a leash until I think your behaviour has been corrected. Good puppies get to run free down the park. Bad ones like you have to wear their collar and leash.

You'll have a long and uncomfortable night naked and collared by the neck chained to the leg of Sara's bed. You'll wear it whenever I tell you in front of whoever I say no matter how humiliated you might feel. But mostly it will be for when you misbehave. You've also got a long and uncomfortable day ahead of you tomorrow as well. I'm not going to tell you what's happening but this collar will remain around your throat the entire time.'

I wish there was a way I could describe how I felt right now as I crawled toward Tahlia while Sara lifted my hair up so they could affix the collar around my neck. Horrified? Yes, that was one of the emotions. Degraded? Yep, I felt degraded being handled like this by a schoolgirl and her teacher pet. Humiliated? Well my face burned red with shame. Aroused? God, yes! I honestly didn't know if I would burst into tears for the way they were treating me or go insane with lust. I had a hard time keeping my hands away from my pussy, a very hard time. And when Tahlia pulled the collar tight so it sat comfortably on my neck, then pulled it through another notch, so that it became uncomfortably tight and I could feel myself take every breath, I nearly cum on the spot.

But the truth of the matter? Nights go forever. When you are laying naked on a scratchy carpet barely able to move because this thing is fastened so tightly around your neck and had been attached to a short leash which was wrapped around the leg of a bed, the arousal aspect of it wears down quickly. Not to mention my soiled panties meticulously placed so that the gusset was pulled tight across my nose forcing me to smell my hours old arousal with every laboured breath.

It took about thirty minutes there in the dark with Denny and Tahlia in the bed above me, warm and comfortable, playing on their phones, laughing and giggling like I wasn't even there. It took another thirty minutes after I could hear them both peacefully sleeping in the dark that I became fully aware of just how laborious breathing throughout the night would become. Such a simple thing, such a natural thing, had become so unnatural. Don't worry I could still breathe fine but have you ever known what it's like to be able to feel every breath?

I dozed uncomfortably through the night and every time I woke I couldn't help but be envious of them laying in bed asleep like normal people. Tears ran down my cheek as I considered the hopelessness of it all. What would become of me? What would become of Carly? Would Tahlia really force me to serve silly Sara instead of my beautiful Goddess Denny? Why wouldn't I do anything to help get myself out of this mess? And all that bought me to one last thought, I miss my husband and my life.

I just wanted to go home and go back to being me . . .