Powers for Janitor Don Ch. 03

Story Info
Don gets some answers.
2.7k words
4.62
6.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers

In the morning, Don found his neighbor at his door. "Miss Belle?"

The southern blonde teacher who had taken his virginity a couple nights previous smiled up at him. "Hi, Don, can I come in?" They sat side-by-side in his loveseat and the pretty lady snuggled into his wide chest. "Is this okay?" she asked.

"Yeah." He put a meaty arm around her shoulder. "Are you alright? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Got sent home again, this time for the week. I've been so scatterbrained lately...forgot marked papers at home...couldn't remember where I left off in my subjects...the kids were laughin' at me."

He squeezed her shoulder. "I'm sorry."

She giggled. "Not yer fault."

Don thought about that and the last couple days flashed through his head...sex with Miss Belle and then getting better at Wheel of Fortune, then with Nurse Maria followed by the realization that he needed to eat better, and finally Miss Arizona the artist and his sudden ability to draw. He looked over at his kitchen table, covered with realistic sketches of Vanna White and the other women in his life, Miss Belle included. Was her current situation his fault? Dr. Barbara had been worried about side effects from the accident...

"Don, I feel so close to you..." the pretty young woman murmured into his chest. "Do you feel it?"

He realized that he did. Not just lust, though he still wanted his voluptuous neighbor, but something deeper. He was pretty sure love would feel different, more pure and all-consuming...he wondered, what was this connection?

"Ooh, does 'Little Don' wanna come out and play?" Miss Belle asked as she caressed the bulge between his legs.

Don carefully rose, picked the smaller woman up in his arms, and brought her to his bed. Once they were naked, she lay back and he took her in the missionary position this time.

"Yes! So deep!" she cried out as his hard cock tapped away at her cervix. She came quickly, her body vibrating and her insides gripping his member.

Don lasted only a few more minutes before he grunted and filled her defenseless reproductive system with another load of dangerous sperm. As he groaned in pleasure, he found that his release wasn't mind-blowing like the first time with her and Miss Arizona, and the second time with Nurse Maria when they hadn't used a condom. It was like something inside Miss Belle was missing, something he needed to have one of those psychedelic orgasms.

He told her that he had to head back to work for something and she reluctantly returned to her apartment.

---

"Don! What are you doing here? You should be resting," Dr. Barbara Chatham-Merriweather admonished him as he strode into her office.

He closed the door behind him. "Dr. Barbara, can you please tell me what your experiment with the mushrooms is about?"

The attractive fortysomething brunette took off her cat-eye glasses. "I can't...it's top secret, and I'm sure you wouldn't understand. What's going on?"

Don had visited the lab's infirmary to check in on Nurse Maria on his way in, only to find that she had been sent home after making some dumb mistakes. It was all lining up in his head. "Something's wrong with me...I think I'm having an effect on people."

She got up from her desk. "An effect? What do you mean?"

Don could see in the older woman's piercing green eyes that she wasn't going to be forthcoming. He took her hands in his. "I have to understand, Dr. Barbara. Please help me."

She blinked under his intense gaze. "I'm sorry, Don, but it would mean my job if I told you anything about what we're doing here." She pulled her hands back and turned to grab her phone. "I'm going to call Dr. Phelps..."

It wasn't working! Don's mind whirled, trying to figure out what was different this time, and then he realized...he grabbed the inhaler from his pocket, took a puff, and turned Dr. Barbara back toward him. He could see that she hadn't finished dialing yet.

"Don? What're you...you..."

He could see the married woman's nostrils flare, her pupils dilate, and her pale cheeks redden with the flush of sexual attraction. He kissed her hard.

"Mmp!" She struggled against him only momentarily before she began returning his kisses with gusto, her tongue slipping into his mouth. "Uhm...mmm...."

Ideas popped into Don's head as they frenched and his boss rubbed her slim body against his...something about radiation? He pulled back. "It's not enough...I need...I'm sorry, Dr. Barbara, and for Mister Dr. Barbara too."

She looked dazed. "Sorry? Oh!"

Don spun her around so she was bent over her desk and quickly unzipped her skirt, leaving her in just her gartered stockings. He extracted his hard cock, pulled aside her lace panties, and pressed himself inside her.

"Ohh Godd..." she moaned as his thick shaft slipped inside her wet pussy. "It's sooo...biggg...uhh...guhh...ohh..."

Don withdrew a bit and then pushed himself deeper inside Dr. Barbara with a grunt. Her pussy was somehow the tightest of all the women he'd been with, which was surprising considering she had a husband...he figured the guy wasn't very big. As he thrust into her, more images appeared in his mind...computers...a vast global network...was it somehow related to the mushrooms? He reached around to unfasten the woman's blouse and, frustrated at all the buttons, just ripped it off of her, revealing her bra-covered breasts. Soon, the titsling joined the rest of her clothes on the floor and Don squished his boss's C-cup breasts between his meaty fingers.

"Ungh! Unh!" she grunted as he took her, body and mind, her knowledge of science and innovation slowly evaporating from her head in time with his thrusts, replaced with the daydreams of a sexual plaything who enjoyed her tight body being used for its only true purpose: to please her man. She grinned vacantly and her eyes rolled up as she came on Don's thick cock, the only penis other than her husband's that had been inside her since college over 20 years ago.

Don had cum earlier with Miss Belle but he'd had a crush on Dr. Barbara since he'd met her. Feeling the sexy older woman's pussy gripping him, he thrust hard and filled her with his cum. "Guhh!" Lights flashed behind his eyes and he felt her remaining intelligence stream into his mind as surely as his sperm-filled semen pumped into her unprotected depths.

"NNH! N-huhh!" she gasped as her IQ dropped through the floor, her mind filling with a vacuous delight. She beamed, ecstatic, as she felt her new lover inseminating her orgasming body.

Finally, Don pulled out, gasping. "Don't go anywhere," he advised the bimbofied Dr. Barbara, and she stayed laying upon her desk, breathing heavily as she felt his hot cum drip into her panties. He pulled his pants back up, entered her password on her computer, and began to read, his eyes quickly flitting across the screen. He already knew most of the experiment thanks to the information he had just extracted from her mind, but the remaining blanks were quickly filled in. The special mushrooms were the prototype of an organic network...eventually the plan was to transfer data all across the planet using their spores as an ever-present Wi-Fi system that wouldn't require electricity; no more cellular towers or huge banks of computers. It was a laudable goal, but then Don had fallen head-first into the irradiated fungus, accidentally breathing some of their spores in as he choked in the poisonous cloud that he had inadvertently created. How stupid he'd been...why couldn't he have recognized the obvious ammonia smell? But he knew that was Dr. Barbara's chiding thought echoing in his head.

The mutated fungus had infected the damaged lining of Don's lungs. Perhaps nothing would have come of it, except Dr. Phelps had prescribed a steroid-based medication in his inhaler which had interacted with the fungus, causing it to bloom, and suddenly Don was breathing spores everywhere, contaminating those around him and impressing his thoughts onto their minds via the impromptu organic wireless network, his first use of it convincing Dr. Phelps to let him return home right after the accident.

In addition to that, Don had nearly died so his physiology had been overwhelmed by the age-old instinct to propagate the species, just like with the baby booms after each world war. Once the spores infected an attractive woman, their brainwaves synced and they were of one mind -- one very sexy mind -- and then they fucked. Physical touch helped, but once unprotected intercourse completed the fluidic connection...bam! Don's thirsty mind sucked most of his partner's intelligence right out of their head.

He sat and considered. The smarts he'd gained from Miss Belle and Nurse Maria were just memories now, and he was unable to draw pictures anymore using the skill he'd picked up from Miss Arizona. And yet, Miss Belle and Nurse Maria were still brain-blitzed, unable to do their jobs, and it didn't look like they were getting any better.

"Damn," Don commented and winced. Dr. Barbara's influence again...his mama would have tanned his hide for using such language! He knew what he had to do.

---

"Don?"

He blinked and winced. It felt like he hadn't opened his eyes in a while...the light from the ceiling kinda hurt. His chest hurt. His throat really hurt.

"I'll be right back," he heard Nurse Maria say, and then he closed his eyes again.

"Don?"

He opened his eyes once more and saw Dr. Barbara, Nurse Maria, and Miss Belle standing around his hospital bed.

"Uch..." he started to speak but his throat hurt too much.

"Don't talk," Nurse Maria told him, "the breathing tube was removed just a little earlier today."

He nodded and smiled at them. They were all fine...it had worked!

Dr. Barbara frowned down at him, her arms crossed. "You used my access code to purge the test chamber, incinerating the mushrooms. Needless to say, Don, you've been fired, but I appreciate the letter of explanation you left on my computer. The chemicals you used to remove the fungal infection from your lungs disrupted the network you established with Maria, Belle, and myself, and our minds were restored."

Nurse Maria punched him in the shoulder. "Except you nearly killed yourself, Don! You've been in a coma for weeks...your lungs had to be replaced...you were lucky that donor organs were available."

"Oh, Don!" Miss Belle pulled his face into her substantial bosom. "I was so worried! Maria came to sterilize your apartment, we got to talking, and she realized you 'got me' too." The beautiful blonde stood back up and blushed. "Um, also, my period's late."

Nurse Maria leaned over on the other side of him. "Mine's not only late, but I tested...congratulations, 'Daddy times two'," the pretty Latina said with a wry smile.

Don stared at both of them in turn and then to Dr. Barbara.

She sniffed and crossed her arms across her chest again. "I am NOT pregnant, no thanks to you, but I did throw up when I tried to have sex with my husband. After some experimenting, it appears that all three of us are now 'imprinted' on you so we can't be physical with other men."

"I'm...sorry..." he rasped out.

Dr. Barbara flicked her hand dismissively. "He had a tiny dick and was fucking his secretary anyway...not much of a loss. He's moved out and I'm taking the house in the divorce, so you can move in with us once you're mobile."

Don blinked at her.

"Maria and Belle already live with me," she continued, "we're just waiting on you, 'Daddy'."

Don looked at them sheepishly.

"You're probably wondering why we're not angrier at you?" Dr. Barbara asked. At his nod, she continued, "I think that might be another side effect, as we really should be." She sighed and handed him a tablet. "Were there any others you mind-fucked that we're not aware of?"

Don winced at Dr. Barbara's language but put in as much info on Miss Arizona that he could remember.

Dr. Barbara considered. "The artist? I have one of her works over the mantle. Very nice choice, Don...she is a hot little number, isn't she?"

"Should I be jealous?" Belle asked as she bumped Dr. Barbara's hip, making the older woman blush.

Seeing Don's wide eyes, Dr. Barbara explained, "We're not just imprinted on you, Don, but each other. Still, we're missing that very large member between your legs, so get well soon, hm?" Her eyes strayed along Miss Belle's prominent chest. "All this talk of pregnancy is making me antsy...maybe I'll stop taking my pills and see what happens..."

"Cripes, look at that..." Belle sighed, pointing at the tent Don's babymaker was making of his sheets.

"All right, out, before you start fucking him to death," Nurse Maria told the other women as she pushed them out of the room before turning back to gave his erection a wistful sigh. "Rest up, Don...you're gonna need it."

Don lay there, his mind whirling. All the extra intelligence was gone so he was back to normal, just stupid janitor -- well, ex-janitor -- Don again, as he knew would happen. After he had absorbed Dr. Barbara's smarts, he realized that his damaged brain couldn't retain the information and skills he'd stolen from his lovers for long. He remembered using the word 'unsustainable' in the note he had left on Dr. Barbara's computer. He could have continued brain-draining others, but it would never have been enough and he would have left behind a string of bimbofied victims in his wake. But that wasn't him...his momma had raised him right.

And he'd raise his kids right, too. He'd lost his job but his new family would provide.

---

Dr. Barbara Chatham watched her 3-year-old daughter run around the living room chasing her father, Don. The man made frightened noises and grinned like a fool as he dashed about. He had taken to his new job as a father right away, delighting in even the most pedestrian of responsibilities like bottle-feeding the babies and changing their diapers at night so that their tired mothers could sleep.

"He's such a dear," Arizona said as she came alongside, holding her newborn boy to a milk-filled breast. The pretty ash blonde artist had held out for a couple years before she finally allowed Don to knock her up like her sister-wives.

"Hm," Barbara agreed as her eyes swung across Arizona's pregnancy-enhanced boobs and the older woman unconsciously licked her lips.

"You gonna help me drain these if he falls asleep too quick?" Arizona looked back at her with undisguised lust.

"Mm hm."

Belle and Maria came into the living room with their children, a boy and girl, respectively, and the 4-year-olds sat down to play. Despite having different mothers and skin color, the older children behaved like twins, never wanting to be apart. Barbara had been keeping an eye on them, the only children to have been conceived while Don had been infected with the mushrooms. Sometimes it almost seemed like the two half-siblings could communicate without words.

Blond-haired Don Junior turned to look up at his stepmother Barbara, his blue eyes seeming to contain multitudes, and he smiled at her. She couldn't help but return the grin...such a bright lad. Then she blinked, having lost her train of thought. Oh, well, she figured, it couldn't have been very important if it was so forgettable.

The boy turned back to his sister and they silently worked on putting together a snap-blocks set. That is, until Don ran over it in his play.

"Ow! Ohh, ow!" The huge man fell to the carpet holding his foot.

"Get 'im!" Then all three older kids swarmed their father, leaping upon his burly form like small, cackling jackals, their eyes alight.

"No! No!" Don cried out in mock alarm as they dogpiled on him, laughing gleefully.

Barbara realized that her large house -- their house now -- had never known such joy during her childless marriage with her ex-husband. Now, with her three sister-wives and their four children, with possibly more coming, based on how Belle and Maria were talking, everything was just wonderful.

She took a deep breath, sighed, and smiled again. Bliss.

The End

Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers