Prank Feud Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let Steve know I am indisposed." I closed and locked the door before turning my attention back to Luke. I was ill-prepared for his massive penis; it felt big against my body while we were making out, but wow. He was long, thick, and curved subtly, easily the biggest I had ever been with. We exchanged no words as I climbed on top of him. It took some time, patience, and effort, but he was soon completely inside me. It didn't take long for me to have the loudest, most intense orgasm of my whole life, at least to that point. I really did not care if the entire party heard it.

I don't think we left my room for more than bathroom and refreshment breaks for almost twenty-four hours. Hell, we might have skipped practice and class the next day if we hadn't run out of condoms. We had to restock and change venues before we spent the majority of the weekend in his bed. Luke and I had so much time to make up.

Look at me going off-topic again for far too long; you didn't come here to listen to me prattle on about the best sex of my life or Luke's perfect penis. You want to know my side of the story about the prank war. So, I had been stewing on how to repay Leia for the forced unintentional party streaking but hadn't come up with anything worthy. Packing peanuts through her sunroof last year was fun enough, but that didn't seem to chart anywhere on the embarrassment scale; it was far more inconvenient than anything else.

I don't remember how I found it, but I stumbled on swimwear that dissolved in chlorinated water while doing some plotting online. A prank war this long-running took some actual research. The suit didn't match their competition swimwear in school colors, but the simple black one-piece she wore for practice was a dead ringer for the apparel. I didn't want anything to happen to her at actual team practice in front of the coaches, but her informal training with just her dive team girls would be a perfect time to strike.

I snuck into our apartment early; I set a couple of distractor traps to put her off my trail but soon found my real target. Her swimwear was in the drier, and I just replaced the actual black practice wear with mine. I felt and double-checked the elasticity and softness of the fabric; they felt similar, but not the same. Though I could only tell the difference with a direct comparison. I set things in motion and snuck back out before she awakened.

I probably didn't need to be quite so sneaky. I didn't spend much time at our apartment, but I did come over to do laundry. I still stayed there when I really needed to study, or Luke was on the road for baseball. Like me, Luke had a roommate, and it was weird to be there without my man. I thought it would be too apparent that I was doing something devious if I needed to do laundry on April 1st.

At the end of the day, I was over at the rec center waiting for my fiancé to get done with his cold treatment after he pitched. He only gave up a single run, but they still got shut out. Track practice finished early, so I watched his whole game for once. His butt looked so good in his uniform. "Hey," he came out of the athletic trainers with a smile and bags of ice taped to his pitching arm. "Thanks for waiting, babe. Happy Anniversary." He pulled me into a one-arm hug and a sultry kiss.

"You mean happy, sex anniversary." He faked a look of shock. "You didn't actually ask me out on a real date for a week."

"Yeah, but we were together every night." It was a silly, long-running argument, and he had an excellent point, but I don't surrender easily. "I suppose we won't worry about that anniversary for too much longer."

I pulled the diamond ring out from beneath my shirt. He proposed last night; evidently, he had been plotting and planning something elaborate but couldn't wait any longer. We weren't going to let anyone else know about it until after graduation in a little over a month. Don't go blabbing to Leia about it yet, reader. "A year from June?" I asked quietly, we had been debating waiting for him to finish his master's school program, but like him, I didn't want to wait too much longer.

"Really?" He asked and then pulled me into another kiss.

"Of course."

"Perfect." His dominant arm coated in obtrusive ice packs grasped my hand with his right. "How goes your annual feud with my sister?"

"I think she is a little off her game this year. Filling my car with balloons seems to be the biggest I have discovered. It was during class, though, so it had to take a little effort and planning. It's just a little weak for her. It seems so derivative of the packing peanuts last year."

"Yeah, but what did you have planned?" He stopped me in the hallway just in front of the little gate that divided the athlete section from the regular student rec center. You had to have an RFID card to get to this section of the building; fortunately, we were both athletes.

"Have you heard how her practice went today?" I said with a wicked smile.

"They are practicing now. Matt called a special player's only meeting after the pool closed tonight. What do you have planned?" He suddenly looked a little worried.

"With the swim team and the dive team?" I said, a sudden panic gripping me. Like her prank a couple of years ago, I had not expected a big audience for a little unplanned exhibitionism.

"Yeah, why?" He looked puzzled and slightly worried.

"Shit, maybe she hasn't gotten in the pool yet." I took off in a dead sprint toward the practice. The public entrance would be locked, but the door from the athletic section should still be open.

You have to believe me, reader; I was not trying to get what seemed like perfect vengeance against Leia. A little embarrassment, yes, but accidentally flashing the whole men's swim team was not in my plan. I burst through the door, trying to yell for her to stop, but it was too late; she was mid-dive. A perfectly executed twisting and turning series of summersaults that she had been trying to perfect. I was too late to prevent what came next.

Luke -- Reflecting on the same time

Confession time, all of this was my fault, reader. And not just what happened tonight; the whole prank war was my fault. It all started because I was an idiot that did not know how to talk to girls, at least not the cute ones that had caught my eye. It didn't matter if it was a girl I had practically grown up with. Terry and I spent a summer with my grandparents up in Alaska when I was going into eighth grade, hiking, fishing, and camping in the rugged wilderness with grandpa and grandma. Leia was sporty but not the outdoors type, so it was no surprise that she wanted nothing to do with the trip. She and Candice spent the summer going to gymnastics camp and being lazy by the pool back home.

I suppose the important part wasn't what they were doing, but us being apart for three months. Terry and I came back home tougher, in far better shape, and more mature than when we had left. Terry finally admitted some things that he had been debating internally for a long while. It did nothing for my burgeoning social anxiety, but when I came home, I was not the only one that had been growing during the summer. Candice had developed some, let's say, very lovely distractions in the time I had been away. Where it had been easy to talk with Candice and Leia before, I was now tongue-tied. It did not help that she was lounging by the pool in a red bikini when I first saw her.

Throughout our eighth-grade year, I tried to get over it, I really did. I even kissed a girl and had my first girlfriend. I got so I didn't sound like an idiot, and I could talk to girls. Other than Candice, that is. I even broke down and spoke to my twin about it when spring rolled around. She just responded by laughter and ridicule; I clearly was not the only one who still needed to mature. At least she never told Candice about it, not until far after we started dating so many years later.

I remember the winter dance that year. How often did I walk over to Candice to ask her to dance? Whenever I walked up to her, I couldn't say a cogent sentence; I just babbled incoherently. I never managed to get over it; it would be years until I could talk to her for more than a minute or two before the butterflies in my stomach would make me say something stupid.

I am telling you this to set up that I was not capable of handling my feelings appropriately around her. Something about my heart going a million miles a minute around her knocked my intelligence down a few standard deviations. It really didn't help that we were at a track event, and she was wearing those tiny blue shorts. I was the one that moved the chair out of the way when she went to sit down. Like I said, I was immature; it was my way of pushing the cute girl on the playground because I didn't know what to do with my feelings.

Leia just happened to be crossing her legs when Candice looked back mid-fall and missed me pushing the chair away with my toes. Can, I will never call my girl Candy as I like sex, was convinced that her best friend had set her up to fall. Leia couldn't persuade her otherwise. Once my girl struck back with an unscrewed water bottle that soaked my twin to the core, the war was on. Neither believed me when I tried to fess up to my crimes. It probably would have helped if I hadn't waited a year to confess, far after the fight had spiraled out of control. They were still best friends but knew they would have to be vigilant for one another's little traps.

I had a hand in the incident that changed the war into an annual squabble instead of a year-round battle of impish attrition. I didn't actually do anything that caused them to cut their hair so very short, but I provided the weapons that each of them employed. I was often an arms dealer for the two warring nations. I should have known better, but I could never say no to Candice. I still can't; don't tell her that, though, reader. Ah, forget about that; she knows she has me wrapped around her gorgeous finger.

After they each had to get their hair cut short to remove the glue from one's and the gum from the other's hair, I felt so guilty that I shaved my head. I almost drove the two apart; I would have been the one that imploded their friendship and would have been the instrument that drove a wedge between them. I should have learned my lesson to stay far from their playful feud, but the fact that the pair spent all summer around the pool instead of off with their friends might have taught me the wrong thing. I was finally able to get comfortable talking to Candice again.

Hell, two years ago, I was the reason the baseball team was at Leia and Candice's place when we got there. No, I was not the one who got invited over; that was Dan, our centerfielder. He and Brianna were constantly dancing around each other. They still are, but that's not my story to tell. I should have known well enough to stay far away from my sister and Candice's place on April first, but I had to pee. It should have been another half-hour before we got there, but I had too much sports drink at practice. Sure, I could have found a tree, I am a guy, but Gary, one of our relief pitchers, got cited for indecent exposure for peeing on a tree about a week prior.

Leia was dating another of the ballplayers; he waylaid her with a fit of tickling and horseplay when she answered the door. I found the open bathroom with the broken shower. Do I feel bad about my now fiancée having to streak through the house? A little, but when I stepped back into the hall and Candice ran smack into me wearing nothing but drops of water, it was the catalyst for every great thing that has happened to me since.

Candice didn't seem to be bothered as I stood and stared gobsmacked. She made no move to cover up her body from me; in fact, she put her hands on her hips like she was inviting my gaze. I had fantasized about her being naked in front of me for years, and when I saw her, I realized that I had a terrible imagination. She was tall for a woman, but I had five inches on her. Her breasts were on the small size, but they worked so well on her athletic, runners frame, and they were so damn perky. Her tiny nipples just begged to be played with. I knew she was a bottle blonde, but the dark landing strip surprised and intrigued me.

I hope I didn't stand there and drool for too long, but it felt like an eternity before my body would comply. I pulled off my T-shirt and handed it to her; I was sure that someone on the team would come to check on her at any moment. I have to admit, it looked much better on her than on me. I soon got her door open with the tiny key that sat atop the door frame and thought it would be the end of our interaction, then she hauled me into her room and kissed me, reader. I have kissed twenty-three women in my life; I have never experienced a kiss like that. My entire world exploded in the best possible way. We were on her bed in a blur, and she was on top of me. It seemed like no time passed as she made out with me and rubbed her sexy body against me, but when there was a knock on the door, I saw it had been over twenty minutes.

Candice spoke with my sister; I could have done without her opening the door to show my twin my erection, but what came next made that big cringe worthwhile. Her image as she slowly lowered her fit body onto my cock will forever be burnt into my brain. She took charge and rode me; the feeling of her exquisite, tight pussy was beyond anything I had felt before. I wasn't a player, but I had my fair share of sexual experience before Candice, but to compare her to any girl prior was like seeing a mountain in real life versus seeing one in a picture. There was simply no comparison, and my mind was pathetic when it tried to conceive of the possibility when I had fantasized about her.

Anyway, you are not here to listen to me wax poetic about having epic sex with my future wife or her exquisite vagina. If you indulge me one more tale before we get back to the main event, I promise it will eventually be germane to the plot. I am sure that my perfect fiancée spilled the beans about our engagement. Once more, it is my fault that we have to keep things secret until graduation.

I had talked to my older brother, Terry, about my intentions. I needed someone with experience to bounce ideas off. My twin probably would have been a fountain of squeeing and might inadvertently blab to her best friend and confidante. Terry got engaged to his husband right after Jacob's graduation. He had a flair for the theatrical; his proposal came on a hot air balloon ride at sunset over the beach.

I really had a plan to take Candice up to her favorite mountain resort right after graduation. Terry helped me plan the whole thing. We would still head to my uncle's cabin after the ceremony, but we were already engaged.

It was just a weeknight like so many others; I studied for a test after dinner and took it easy the night before my next game. We had a great rhythm of shared responsibility, I was the cook, and she helped me with the cleanup. After we finished the dishes, Candice lounged against me, reading a book. I looked down at her, and she gazed back at me with those intoxicating, dark green eyes and smiled. What can I say? I'm weak, at least for my angel. I had my grandmother's ring stowed in a suit pocket. Grandma gave it to me after I had only been dating Can for six months; she knew Candice was my forever very quickly.

I did not ask her father; he was out of her life after he ran away with some tramp. I did talk to her mom and her grandpa, both of whom were a significant part of her life. My girl was a little old-fashioned, and I guess it was more of a matter of getting their approval than permission.

I got up and made an excuse to go to the restroom; instead, I collected the ring. She was so surprised when I got down on one knee. I wanted a more extravagant proposal but could not wait a single moment longer without her as my fiancée. I must have sounded like I was babbling incoherently again, like back when we were in middle school, but she got the message. She knelt in front of me and pulled me into the second most mind-blowing kiss of my entire life. Our first kiss was still slightly higher rated because none of this would have happened without it.

After all Terry had done to set things in motion, we decided to wait to reveal our great news until graduation. The fact that grandma's ring needed to be sized was the capper on the discussion. She looked so gorgeous with the ring on a necklace.

Even what happened tonight could be attributed to me. Leia claimed she was the evil twin, but I was the bumbling mastermind that set everything in motion. It was never my plan, but I was the tiny rock that started the avalanche. I should have known to stay far away from their little feud or anything to do with it. But what was I supposed to do when Matt came to me for some help?

We shared a class, and he was bummed about their disastrous showing the night before at their meet. Losing was not the problem, but it was the way the team disintegrated as each loss in subsequent events piled up. When he asked me about ideas to improve the camaraderie of the group. He knew his team was capable of so much more. I told him about the players' only practice that we would have after a particularly crushing defeat. It seemed to loosen us up, build up the sense of team, and have a far better showing the next time out.

How was I to know that he would be calling my sister to join in on this? Or that they would put everything together in a few hours? I thought he would be working with the men's swimming team. Maybe if my fiancée had clued me into her scheming, I could have averted disaster.

By the time I followed my fiancée into the pool, it was too late for anything. Candice stood there with a look of abject terror on her face, with just a hint of a smile. My girl was hyper-competitive, and the only way that this would end was with the surrender of one of the girls. Whatever she had planned was in motion. My sister landed the best dive I had ever seen. I had no idea how she managed to twist and turn her body like that and land perfectly. If I tried anything like that, I would just find a way to hurt myself with a belly flop. I know from experience, she got me to try jumping from the high platform one summer, and I bruised the entire right side of my body.

I could not see the evidence of the prank that Candice had put in action, but the diving girls were fired up by her dive. "It's too late to stop this. Turnabout's fair play, I suppose. Sorry, Luke." My future bride said softly and stepped closer to the pool. I had no idea why she would be apologizing to me.

My sister did what she always did after a dive. She swam clear across the pool underwater and found the ladder. Every eye in the place was on her; the divers and the men's swim team were cheering as she pulled herself out of the water. As soon as she did, her swimsuit fell apart from the seams. The black one-piece I had seen her wear hundreds of times sloughed off her body in chunks. There was nothing left by the time she was out of the pool.

For fuck's sake, reader, I don't see that either of the ladies described my sister, so I guess that falls on me. Just know that I am doing this under extreme protest. My sister is almost as tall as me, unusually tall for a diver. She had the family trademark straight blonde hair that came down to her mid-shoulder blade. When she was diving, it was in a tight ponytail. She also had blue eyes, though her pair was icy, piercing blue, and my own were the color of a stormy ocean, several shades darker. She had long, thin, solid legs and stood a couple inches taller than her best friend and three inches shorter than me. Her nose was way cuter than mine and had obviously never had a foul ball break it. She had pale skin; she obviously didn't spend too much time outside this time of year. Even Candice had a tan appearance thanks to track and coming to most of my games. Leia's time by the pool would come during the summer.

123456...8