Prank Feud Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the record, yes, Leia and I enjoy masturbating together. It used to be an almost weekly occurrence when we were younger; now, we save it for special occasions. Yes, Luke is aware; he just tells me to have fun and doesn't want a single additional detail about Leia. She looks pretty cute when she orgasms but is always quiet, just giving out an adorable little sigh when she cums. Leia likes a vibrating dildo working in and out of her vagina while manually stimulating her clit.

On the other hand, I have a petite vibrator that I hold to my clitty while I finger myself. I am also quite vocal when I cum. The world needs to know how good it makes me feel. The one thing on my best friend I am jealous of is her chest. She has a pair of stunning large Cs while I make do with a couple that vacillates between a big A and a Small B. Most of the bras I own are of the B variety.

Since my future sister-in-law started the confessions, I have been in love with Luke since he returned from Alaska in the eighth grade. I tried sending him signals, but he's a guy, so I should have just bopped him on the head and demanded that he ask me out. I had sex the first time as a freshman in college. Afterward, I went on a bit of a promiscuous run. Kissing Luke brought me back to my senses.

Finally, before I get back to the essential parts of that night, Leia is correct; she is why I get waxed. It was not because I was trying to hide that I am not a natural blonde; she and Luke were the only ones who ever saw my kitty before tonight, at least since the incident. No, it's because of how cute it looks on Leia. I just used the excuse of being seen to let her take me with her. Luke very much approves of the look, by the way. Maybe he'll feel different after seeing where I got the idea, as I am confident he will read this sometime. I love you, babe.

Playing a game of chicken like we used to back in high school was a blast. With apologies to my very thoughtful and handsome future brother-in-law, Terry, Luke was a far better base than he was. We stomped through the competition, even when they made it double elimination. Yes, everyone playing was in fantastic shape, but I had reach on all the girls, save Leia. Of course, we were on a collision course from the start. I don't care what she says; I was not trying to slap her titty. I was going in to smack her shoulder when Luke stepped out of the way from an attempted trip by Matt. That's what really happened. When I connected with her shapely breast accidentally, I took advantage, though. I pushed her over while she was stunned. I don't like to lose.

They took the loss well after a brief protest from Leia and a swat to my own tit from her. The captains stood back and watched the horseplay while frequently embracing and kissing each other. I don't know if they caught two of the other couples playing a brief round of hide the salami. It looked like they, too, discovered the oxymoronic lack of moisture when fucking in the pool. No one seemed to get their rocks off. Most of the paired swimmers and divers seemed like just couples of convenience. Two other upperclassmen were kissing and staring at one another, almost as starry-eyed as Matt and Leia.

A little after midnight, the team-building exercise broke down. A couple of the guys were pulled into the women's locker room by their partners. Probably going to take another run at sex. Again, I don't think the team captains saw it, or maybe they didn't want to seem like hypocrites as they were having sex out here in a few minutes. Tim and Roxie, the couple that looked like they had something more profound, made out for a minute, and their hands lingered before they went to their appropriate locker rooms. I think those two will end up in the same bed tonight, but I doubt they were going to have any sudden bouts of 'what the hell have I done' afterward.

Luke and I started to get out and towel off to leave the two captains to whatever they would do. Sex, reader, they were going to have lots and lots of dirty, nasty, hot sex. I started to put on my 'get lucky' underwear when suddenly and sickeningly I finally realized that I was missing something. It was the first time that I had even thought that Leia might have seen the ring. I had been so distracted by helping Leia and concerned about other people watching.

In all my life, reader, I have never felt so stupid, and I went through a stereotypical blonde phase in middle school. How could I lose something so vital to me? If I lost it in just one day, what did that say about my ability to be a good wife? My thoughts spiraled as I freaked out more than a little and enlisted Luke to help me look.

"It's got to be here somewhere." My lovable boy tried to reassure me. "Let's check the pool where we were playing chicken; that's got to be where it is." Luke stripped out of his shorts and ran back to the pool edge.

"What are you looking for?" Matt asked me, honest concern evident in his voice.

"A necklace. A very special one that Luke got me for our second anniversary. He just gave it to me last night, and I already lost it." I declared, tears welling up in my eyes.

"If you had it on in the hall, it must be here." My best friend replied confidently. She did not seem overly concerned about missing out on sex with Matt.

"Okay, you have to be right." I still had only my favorite red panties on as I ran to the pool's edge. "You see anything, Luke?"

"That might be something." He pointed at a shiny spot under the surface. Matt quickly jumped in without needing to be asked and brought up a quarter.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" I was spiraling completely; my heart was pounding in my ears. I had thoughts of a broken engagement. Was I worthy of my perfect boyfriend? How could I be so careless about something so special to Luke?

"Hey," Leia walked over and embraced my shoulder. "It'll be all right; we'll find it. Why don't you go grab the two sets of goggles from my locker? It'll help me and Matt look." She knew to give me a task to keep me out of my head. How could I be worried about Luke getting angry? Our love was one of the few things I was absolutely confident about.

She knew I had her combination memorized. Like I said, we were sisters, not just best friends. Hopefully, soon, it will be in a far more official capacity. "Yeah, I'll let you two fish people handle the salvage mission. It's not finders' keepers, okay. But there will be a reward."

"I prefer merman to fish person." Matt tried to make me laugh just a little bit.

I used my hand to dry my eyes as I entered the locker room. I was absolutely correct about not-so-clandestine hookups going on in there. A pair were going at it in a shower stall, not even bothering to close the curtain. Another two were having sex on the bench, missionary style. I felt terrible for her because he pulled out and sprayed a giant load of semen all over her belly, and it had only been a couple minutes since they left the pool. "Don't mind me just getting some goggles," I said and hastily took the two pairs from her locker.

I no longer felt so sorry for the second girl. The swimmer was absolutely going to town on her pussy with his tongue as I walked back by. "Good boy," I said, maybe a little less quietly than I should have. It seemed that he was just a little too worked up from the fun in the pool. Reader, it happens sometimes, but if you have a good guy, he will make sure you have fun too. The other two were doing a standing sixty-nine when I went back by. They were definitely showing off; It was quite an impressive show.

"Any luck?" Leia asked as soon as I got back out of the lockers. She was walking through the pool.

I held up the two pairs of goggles. "Yeah, two couples are going at it in there." I tried to use a joke to calm my own strongly beating heart.

Matt looked at me and shrugged. "That's what I hoped we would be doing if you two had left, so I suppose I can't complain."

"Did you three find anything?"

"It's not in this pool," Leia said as she pulled herself out of the water. Reader, my friend looked damn good coming out of the pool. Unlike her, I have never had a lesbian experience. Though she did tempt me at times. Her breasts were works of art, and her whole body was taut and perfect. I had no idea how her adorable coin slot of a pussy had any chance in hell of taking Matt.

"I think I see a glint of something down there." Luke excitedly pointed in the diving pool right under where Leia had dunked me so many times.

"Give me the goggles." Leia stuck out a hand, took the eyewear, and gave a pair each to Matt and her. He didn't seem bothered that they were a bright pink set covered in daisy print while Leia kept the green ones for herself. "It's sixteen-foot down, Matt; you think you can get there." She challenged with a teasing smirk.

"Candice did mention a prize." He said with a smile.

"First one down there and back to the surface wins." She said and then kissed him, long and slow. I smiled, knowing her game as his anatomy rose from her kiss. My girl liked to lose about as much as me.

"Deploying the water brake, I see." He said as the kiss broke.

Leia did not seem to care that her brother and best friend were present one iota. She gave him a couple of tugs for good measure. "How do you expect little old me to keep up with the big burly swimmer." She pouted and then leapt into the water with no more provocation. Matt tucked his cock against him and dove in after her.

"What prize are you going to give them?" Luke stepped beside me as we watched the pair sink down.

"Pussy for him and cock for her," I said with a taunting smirk.

"Wait, pussy and cock, you are not going to..." He looked aghast. "Because I for damn sure can't offer cock." He chuckled at the absurdity.

"I think my bestie can be convinced to offer hers up in my place if he wins. You think Matt will do the same?" I snickered.

"I love your devious side, babe." He better; I had every intention to keep the prank war up every April first. He pulled me into a kiss. The other pair bobbed up to the top of the surface and caught their breath.

"The Good news is it's down there. The bad news is we may have wrestled over it a bit; Matt dropped it." Leia said as she caught her breath.

"Aw, I promise the prize is very nice," I said with a pout.

"Okay then, ready, babe?" Matt said and looked a little surprised at himself.

"Babe?" She didn't let it slip by. "Does that mean you think you're going to be my boyfriend after this?"

"If I am lucky." He was bright red; it did not seem to be an intentional slip of the tongue.

"We still need to be sure we fit together," She gave him a wink. "But it sounds kind of nice. Let's do this." They slipped beneath the surface again.

"You know I am going to have to tell her." I looked at Luke once they could not hear us.

"Yeah, she knows that's grandma's ring. We still need to hide it from the rest of the family."

"She'll understand," I said with a hand on his shoulder. "I was going to have to tell her anyway; I can't hide shit from her. Besides, I want to celebrate a little." I must admit I felt a little odd being the only one wearing anything. I remedied that situation.

"What are you doing, babe?"

"Getting more comfortable like the rest of you." Curiosity had a plan brewing in my mind. I hope Luke didn't mind going on another strange adventure with me.

Seconds later, my girl came gliding out of the water with the ring held like a trophy in her delicate fingers. She was only a half-second in front of Matt. "I win!" She declared as she pulled off her goggles. A flash of recognition lit up her light blue eyes. "Wait, this is Grandma's ring." Her face instantly lit up with the biggest smile. "Does this mean?" Luke nodded to me proudly.

"Come talk to me over here for a minute, then we can reveal your prize. Luke and Matt need to discuss something." I winked at Luke and helped Leia out of the pool.

"When?" She was practically squealing and dancing with excitement as I walked us over to a pair of loungers that were angled slightly away from one another.

"Last night, or the night before, depending on if you consider it Saturday now or not." While we talked, Matt and Luke walked the perimeter, double-checking the locks.

"How?" She sat in one lounger.

"We were just at home, and he got down on one knee in the front room."

"That seems a little basic." She said with a giggle.

"Terry and Luke had a whole thing planned out for after graduation; it would be on a ski lift ride in Colorado. You know the little resort we went to in the good times before my dad ran off. Terry spent a lot of time helping him plan everything, so no telling other people until after graduation."

"Okay, but why last night?"

"He said he just couldn't wait any longer without me being his fiancée." I couldn't help the super proud smile.

"Never mind, that's super romantic!" She said, squealing again.

"I know, right?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What day was it yesterday?"

"April Fool's Day. You didn't want me to think it was a joke."

"Precisely, I was going to make Luke tell you tonight."

We sat and talked for around ten minutes about the wedding and setting a date a year from June. I, of course, asked her to be my maid of honor. She accepted; I never had a doubt about that. Eventually, I looked over to Luke with a little nod and a thumbs up. He knew it was the sign to let Matt in on the prize.

"You might want to get yourself going, Leia."

"What do you mean?"

"Matt will be bringing your prize over in just a minute. You might want to be ready when he gets here."

"What do I win?" She played dumb.

"Cock. The biggest I could find. Come on, we can get ourselves going together." I opened my legs and started to play with my clitty. It did not take long at all for me to get sopping wet.

"Candice!" She cried out but brought her knees up and started to finger herself. "Do you think he'll fit?"

"I'm a little curious to find out; I hope you don't mind me hanging around to see."

"You want to watch me have sex?" I nodded in reply, maybe a bit too anxiously. "If you were anyone else, I would say no." My fingers slowly sunk into my dripping cunt. Ever since the ring was retrieved and put back on my neck, I knew where things were going.

"What about Luke?" She looked concerned.

"I think I can find a way to keep him occupied," I said with a wink.

"Hi," Matt said with a smile; his big cock was hard without him having to touch it. From closer up, it looked even more enormous. "I believe I have a prize for you." He crawled on top of her, making out slowly. He trailed kisses down her body. "You are so damn beautiful." He said as his eyes wandered up and down her body.

"Shouldn't we be going?" Luke said, but my man was also fully ready to go. The protest seemed to be primarily perfunctory.

"Switch me places," I commanded him; He did not complain. Luke laid down on the lounger. I squatted over him in reverse cowgirl, slowly sinking onto his hard cock. "Ohh!" I couldn't help sighing out; Luke's dick felt fantastic in its home. The way he stretched and filled my pussy thoroughly is highly recommended, but get your own, reader; he's mine. I was hoping my positioning would block his view of his twin, at least at their point of coupling.

I couldn't take my eyes off the next lounger over. Matt sat up; he looked even bigger as the throbbing red tip of his penis just parted Leia's excitement swollen light pink lips. "Ready?" He asked softly.

My girl nodded vigorously; her face hosted a broad smile, but an unmistakable worry was in her eyes. "Just go slow."

"Of course, my lady." His hips did not push forward past the entrance of her pussy; instead, he swooped in for another kiss. In my thinking, if her body was all he wanted, he would have cravenly taken it there. Matt seemed to be enraptured with my best friend. "The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

I kept Luke fully buried in my silken grasp as I wiggled my hips like we were dancing. His strong hands grasped my waist, and he started to move in and out of me just a little, the elasticity of the lounger aiding him. Our connected bodies thrummed with resonant energy.

My eyes were fixated on Matt's cock as it slowly pushed into her. Leia's delicate pink labia stretched to fit him. "Oh!" She cried out in utter ecstasy with only the angry red tip penetrating her.

Luke -- earlier

This was all too weird and not how I planned to celebrate my engagement on a Friday night. Reader, you have to know I had no intention of being near the copulating couple. But, as I said before, Candice has me completely wrapped around her gorgeous finger. When I say I would follow the woman anywhere, there are no caveats.

I don't know what I thought would happen when I stripped naked in a show of solidarity with my fiancée, but not all that. I am also kicking myself for not noticing her lack of a necklace. Then again, it wasn't like I could have swam down and gotten the ring back myself. Ten feet is just about the maximum depth I could achieve without my ears feeling like they would implode. If I was the only one there, though, I would have found a way for my Candice.

Matt was a genuinely nice guy. We had shared several classes together over three years, he was going for the same major as me. Hell, we were even in the same lab group a couple of times. If he was a sleazeball, he could hide it better than anyone I had ever seen. He wasn't a man-whore either, he had dated a couple of girls long-term, and even those relationships seemed to end pretty amicably. I may have tried to set my sister up a couple of times with him, but it didn't take. He definitely expressed longing and interest for her, but being in the same sport and on scholarship made it a painful no-go.

When he peeled off his shorts, I will admit that I was a bit curious. I couldn't help comparing my manhood to him. I am well endowed, but he was on another level. When he and my sister kissed, I thought the entire pool could feel the sparks explode out from them. I had been right about their chemistry all along, and I know my chemical reactions.

When we played chicken, I got nostalgic for all the fun we had with our friends back in high school. How I had wished that I had the confidence to ask Candice to be my rider all those years ago. She's better than Leia, and my twin was no slouch. It was not the first time we played naked; last summer, back at home was a good time. However, it was the first time Leia was there as well. Reader, if you have the opportunity to play chicken with a naked girl on your shoulders, don't miss out.

Leia accused my bride-to-be of slapping her breast to win the game. That was all my fault, I was not trying to avoid a trip from Matt, but I did lose my footing for a second. The feeling of Candice's hot pussy on the back of my neck is slightly distracting, as was trying not to get too much of an eyeful of Leia.

Since I see we are making confessions, reader, yes, Leia and I masturbated together, once. It was our junior year in high school, a few months before the incident, that cost both ladies a head of hair. I couldn't help being curious, could I? I just wanted to show her what an erection looked like and how guys jack off; it was her that demanded I finish. She insisted on showing me what it looked like when a girl came for real. It would never have happened if Candice had not visited her dad that weekend.

Yes, I am also aware that the pair still masturbate together to this day. What's the harm in a bit of fun between friends? I don't know if Candice would have confessed this if I hadn't walked in on them once. Our baseball game got canceled, and I guess they hadn't been paying attention to the weather.

One more confession, this one Leia does not know yet. However, I am confident that she will be reading through this, dear reader. In my junior year of high school, I lost my virginity right after the incident that led to us all with very short hair. If you are nosy, it was an older, college-aged girl that was home for spring break in the neighborhood and particularly bummed about not spending it in Florida with her friends.

123456...8