Prank Feud Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, back to that evening. Matt and Leia were positively mooning over each other, never far from a touch or caress, or very covert about anything. Candice and I just sat back and enjoyed a bit of people watching. My money was on only three real couples coming out of the night. Everyone was going to get laid, though, it seemed. There were a couple of bumbling attempts to covertly fuck, and one hastily aborted handjob.

Eventually, Tim and Roxie, the other real couple in the making, decided to call it a night. With that, the team-building activity halted for the evening. Again, for the record, this was not what I imagined for a players' only practice, but maybe it would work out for them. The baseball team not being coed did not introduce such complications.

Can and I got out of the pool to leave my sister and Matt, so they could have a little time alone. I was looking forward to getting my girl home and celebrating our engagement. I will admit, I was more watching Candice get dressed than putting on my clothes. It is almost as fun to watch her pull clothes back on as watching her take them off. I could not help noticing that she was wearing her favorite pair of panties; I was going to get lucky tonight even before all this happened. My mind was thinking of how we could find a quiet spot somewhere to have a little fun, out of the eyes of any cameras that lurked in the hallways.

Everything changed when she started to panic, a desperate look in her eyes. I hope she realizes that I was not mad at her for losing it. Yes, the ring has a family history, but the far, far more important part was she was marrying me. There was a mad rush to find the necklace and ring. We found it, but not until after we both panicked a little too long. My future bride played on their competitive spirit to get Matt and Leia to dive down and retrieve the ring.

Once Can had retaken off her panties, I knew we would not be leaving before we had sex. Those red boy shorts rarely came off without leading to epic lovemaking. Only trying to save her closest friend from embarrassment led to their prior unceremonious shedding. Has either of the girls mentioned how perfect all the running makes Candice's ass look, reader? No? Then consider this my second official protest. Can has the most amazing ass I have ever seen, and it only seems to get tighter with every track season.

Candice was correct; even without Leia acquiring the ring, she would have to tell her best friend the good news. I doubt I would have been able to keep it from her myself for a month and a half. The way they were squealing and dancing excitedly was just like the pair had done back when they were younger. It almost made me forget that they were nude, almost. My girl is impossible to ignore.

"Want some help making sure the place is locked up?" I asked as Matt appeared to be headed for the front door. I needed to clue him in on Leia's prize in a minute.

"Yeah, sure. This is weird, right?" We veered off toward the locker rooms first.

"A little. It helps if I don't look down and remind myself, I am nude."

"So, what did Leia win?" He asked, his eyes never straying from a peek at my sister for long.

"Can doesn't want me to tell you yet, sorry, future wife's orders." He stopped and bolted shut the men's lockers.

"Can't have you going against that." He said with a chuckle before pausing to drink at the fountains, "I meant what I said earlier, Luke. My intentions are honorable. I don't just want to have sex with your sis. Though, damn, do I want that. I want more if she will have me." Matt paused and shook his head. "And I made it weirder."

"I believe you are the tall, dark, and handsome guy she and Candice like to talk about." Matt's father was Malaysian, and his mother was a Creek, lending to his perfect tan complexion. They met in college in Oklahoma before moving out here. They had never formally married, but they also never stopped being together.

"Really?" That made him smile widely.

"You two have a real chance, as long as you don't fuck things up." I ribbed him a little. "Just know, my sister and Candice are hyper-competitive, be prepared for some zaniness if you stick around."

When we got to the women's locker door, there was a cry of absolute female pleasure playing repeatedly. "Sounds like someone else is having fun." He said and then bolted the door closed. Now, the revelers could leave but could not interrupt things at the pool. My sister would still need to get something to wear from in there, but I doubted that would be for a while.

"What happened with Leia's wardrobe malfunction?"

"That was all Candice, part of the craziness I warned you about." I let Matt in on most of the history of the two's mostly playful feud. Reader, I even took responsibility for everything I had done that had intentionally and unintentionally made things worse. He chuckled and listened along. "Remind me not to make either of them too mad." He said at the story's end.

We walked and talked for a little bit longer. Matt turned on the music in the pool area before I looked back over to and met Candice's eyes; she gave me the signal, a slight nod, and a stealthy thumbs up. "So, uh Matt. I need your help for Leia's prize." I couldn't help but get a little clammy as I started to ask.

"Do you now?"

"I hope you don't mind providing a huge favor." I played things up, borrowing some of the theatrics that Terry is fond of. "Candice insists that she gives Leia cock for her win. It seems she does not have one to provide my twin. Matt, I need you to take one for the team."

"I think I can handle that," Matt said with a smile. Both of us had calmed down on our sojourn. "Going to have to make this weird again, though." He turned around and grabbed his cock. He started to rub it back to full height.

"It's about to get weirder. I don't think Can is planning on leaving without me getting her off." I also turned away from the girls and gave my penis a couple of strokes to get him back at full attention.

"The things we do for love." Matt shook his head. I knew the guy had it bad for my sister.

Once hard, we made a beeline for the lounging pair. I really wish that Candice would have put some space between my sister and us. However, I was not thinking about anything other than her luscious pussy and firm ass as she lowered herself on me. My girl is so tight, reader; it's a wonder that I can actually make it more than a couple strokes before cumming. The way she can move, groove, and use her muscles was extraordinary. If you are into vaginas, I will give her my highest recommendation, but she's mine. Get your own.

Candice's sexy back did a pretty decent job blocking Matt and Leia's coupling, but I had a full view from her breasts up. Every stroke and shudder filled my peripheral vision with her shaking tits. Especially when she started playing with her own nipples.

Leia -- Reflecting on a moment or two earlier

I had an inkling of what Candice's potential prize would be, and quite frankly, I had been dripping wet since that first kiss. I was surprised that she wanted to stay and watch. Reader, it was weird, but I think it was partially out of concern for me. She needed to be sure that he wouldn't hurt me. If he was the wrong type of guy, that would be very possible.

I really did not need the brief masturbation to get me going either. I was already dripping a surplus of nectar. Matt looked so damn good, and each kiss seemed to ratchet things up to yet another level. Where his eyes had always burned with a competitive fire at practice or a meet, the warmth was still there, but they had a new softness to them. After three years of playful flirtation and banter, a culmination was coming.

I was also hoping it was the start to something else grand to take its place. We were still taking a risk this late in the semester and season. There was no way our kiss would not reach the ears of our coaches. That would be a problem for tomorrow; there was no stopping the train of this encounter barreling down the tracks with the brakes on fire.

A quick aside, reader, I was usually the highest proponent of safe sex, but there was some sort of inevitability to that night. Looking back, we got lucky that we were both clean, and I was on birth control. Luke and Candice had long ago stopped carrying condoms, and what can I say, having sex in a public place, even if we were the only four present, had been high on my college to-do list. I couldn't blame intoxication for bad decisions; maybe I was just drunk on lust. Matt just looked so fucking good. Can you really blame me?

Candice's verdant green eyes were glued to my pussy as Matt's cock hovered just outside my inviting entrance. He had looked big before, but up so close, he was massive. I couldn't help a glance over to see my best friend's pussy speared by my brother; it looked as if she couldn't stretch any further without breaking. Her hands were up in her hair as she slowly revolved her hips. Her lovely breasts looked incredible, rising and falling with her quick breaths.

I could have done without being able to see my brother's, apparently hairless, nuts quiver and shake on each revolution. The fact that he had pubic hair elsewhere but not on his scrotum was odd, right? It seems like it would be challenging to take a razor to those, but again I did not possess the requisite anatomy to know for sure.

My man ran the bulging red tip of his cock up and down my labia, sending sparks of pleasure zapping into my system and coating himself in my honey. "Ready?" Matt questioned with equal parts lust and concern on his features.

"Just go slow." The words felt meek as they left my lips. I expected him to enter me after I replied.

"Of course, my lady." He almost whispered as if he was trying to keep something to just the two of us. Instead of penetrating me, he leaned in for one more incredible kiss. Reader, there was something there beyond pure, unbridled lust. Whatever was there was magnetic and addicting.

Matt pivoted back up as if to give Candice a good view of things. My eyes were set in the same spot as hers, watching as his massive penis found its place. The stretch of my vagina to accommodate him touched off every nerve, and only his fat red tip was held within my grasp. His hips retreated, and then he made his next foray within me, causing me to cry out. "Oh!" I yelped out, trying to dissipate just a touch of the overwhelming bliss I felt.

His cock again pulled out and then came back a bit further and a smidge faster. My vision kept moving between his eyes and our coupling. Matt's eyes never left my face as if he were studying for flashes of pain. He made another offensive, then another until he was half-buried. The stretch made nerves sing out in groups that had never been in the same chorus.

There was a pause after the next push for a make-out session; I clenched the muscles around my vaginal walls to keep his interest high as we kissed. My hands came up to my breasts, kneading them and tweaking the hard nipples. Matt seemed satisfied to go no deeper yet. The last guy I had been with had been only as long as Matt's cock was in me now, but he did not have the same thickness that was causing my body to sing. My man's big hands lightly gripped down on my hips.

Matt seemed quite satisfied to only employ about half of his endowment as I slowly loosened up. His solid but supple hands explored every inch of my feminine form. He would switch between looking down at me in awe, kissing me, and displacing my hands with a kiss to suck on my nipples. That man was so gentle with my breasts, a stark contrast to the last time I had sex.

Just a note, guys, yes, titties are fantastic and very fun to play with but respect the breasts. Some girls may like rough breast play, but I was not one of those women. Though, I suppose that was just a symptom of my former lover's selfish nature. At least offer oral sex if you get a blowjob. What I thought would be the start of a relationship ended up being little more than a couple dates and some genuinely heinous sex. Crap, there I go getting off-topic again.

It took me a moment to realize that Matt's advance had started again; each energetic repetition got about a millimeter deeper into my vagina. There was the briefest twinge of pain that didn't seem to stick around. It was as if the pleasurable nerves in my body had used every bit of bandwidth they could and needed to borrow the pain receptors to boost the signal. "OH! FUUuuuu..." I started to cry out before the utterance fell apart. We had only been having sex for a few minutes, and I came, hard. Was it just a night of anticipation? Did I really get off on having sex where I shouldn't? Did I like my Candice watching me? Or was it just because he had filled my vagina to its maximum?

I screamed wildly, proudly, and primally into the echoing space. I needed to diffuse some of my orgasm into the aether beyond my body; it was too much to bear. My eyes clenched close, a kaleidoscope of reds, violets, and oranges seemed projected onto my eyelids. Pleasure moved through my body like an earthquake radiating out from my pussy. I was beyond shocked, we hadn't even gotten my clitty in on the fun, and I was already climaxing.

Reader, before Matt, vaginal orgasms were not something that happened to me. At least not with any regularity. I also normally kind of whimpered when I came; my new lover was changing everything for me. Vaguely, I could feel my vagina crushing down on its very welcome invader. My man did not stop his strokes as I orgasmed, somehow managing to elongate and deepen my pleasure. My legs shook, my body arched back, and my toes curled as I screamed. Within minutes with this man, I was having the most epic orgasm of my life. Reader, it wasn't just his size; everything culminated in the sensation.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed as it started to subside. I looked up, and Matt had the biggest grin.

"How's that for a reward? That felt strong." He said, a little boastfully, but he earned it. Another sweet kiss met my lips.

"I hope that it's not all I earned." I cooed at him. He gave me a long, slow stroke of his cock, sending a flare of joy slamming through my body.

"Wow..." I heard Candice mutter between her own moans. I had almost managed to forget anyone else was in the room. One glance over showed me that her eyes had never left my pussy. Luke had sat up, burying his face in Candy's back while he played with her very chipper breasts.

My head lulled to the side when Matt's lips left my own. Candice was bouncing on my twin very vigorously. I could have done without being able to see his cock glide in and out of her, but it was what it was. My vag still slowly and erratically clenched down on Matt, like aftershocks after a powerful quake.

My eyes pivoted to look into Matt's dreamy gaze. I remember thinking, 'Oh, shit' at that moment. I was falling head over heels, ass over teakettle, anything else over anything else, irreversibly for the man. It seemed like peculiar timing when there was no way that I was thinking clearly. But it was not just the epic sex. He appeared to be in no hurry to get his own pleasure, only concentrating on my body.

His hips began stronger strokes again. He advanced deeper until I could feel his pubic bone touch my clit. He paused with another vast smile. "You can take me. All of me." Reader, I invoked the image of an angelic choir earlier with a kiss. Well, the choir found a full orchestra to accompany them when he came in for another smooch.

I squeezed my vaginal muscles around Matt like I couldn't believe it. He felt massive but not too big for her to take. I did not just feel full; I felt complete, if that makes sense. The harmony of my nerves under his slow motions was so very intoxicating, I hoped he would be making many happy returns.

"I can take him, Candy!" I yelled jubilantly to my best friend as if we were having private girl talk while we were each getting fucked. Though Candice was doing more of the fucking than being the fuckee at the moment.

"I can't believe it!" Candice paused her fervent bucking for just a moment. "Luke, your sister can really take a big cock!" I could have done without that conversation point. My brother did not join in the discourse, only emitting an annoyed grunt.

I shook my head and turned my focus back to my beefy beau. Once he had given me some time to adjust to his mammoth penis, he started picking up steam, using every inch of his member. Matt was more than size; his approach was driving me crazy. The way he could flick his tongue against my nipple was fantastic; it made me wonder how amazing it would feel to flick against my clitoris. His hands fell down my back and got a grip on my booty; there was nothing that was not driving me wild.

We fell into a perfect rhythm, vacillating between long slow strokes with his entire length and short faster forays that were building something within me. I rolled my hips to enhance each meeting of our bodies.

Candice was leaned forward, moving faster and faster along the total, considerable length of Luke's cock. My brother was exceptionally gifted, and Candy really enjoyed his curve. Reader, having a best friend that is also your brother's fiancée makes girl talk very weird.

I could see Luke find his future wife's prominent clit and start massaging it between his thumb and index finger in a way that must have taken time to get down. There were indeed advantages to knowing everything about your loved one's body. Candy's head pointed toward the ceiling, and she screamed at the sky. "YYESSSS!!!!" Luke stopped playing with her clitoris; instead, he grabbed her hips and kept working himself in and out of her quim as the shriek intensified.

My attention turned to Matt; I had more than my fill of seeing my brother with my best friend, let them enjoy her climax. My man was working up a sweat, trying to get me off again. As I got more limber, he picked up his speed, and I felt more and more pleasure as it built in me. "Do you trust me?" He leaned in and whispered in my ear after he nuzzled my neck.

"If you hadn't noticed, your penis is inside me without a condom. I think that more than shows my level of trust." That sure seems like a complete and coherent thought now that I am writing it again. It probably took a dozen short breaths to get out during our encounter.

"You know, I had noticed that, and Damn!" He didn't have the same issue as he paused his strokes to say that with a smile. "Hold on to my neck." Matt leaned in for another kiss, and I did as requested. I was astonished at the ease of my handsome muscular hunk as he got up in a single motion; I remained impaled deep on his sword the entire time, my legs splayed around his hips.

"Whoo!" I yelled out and looked over to see if Candice was still watching. Luke was now on top of her, pounding into my friend as she had a surprised look on her face that I had just come back into her vision. Matt was more than able to keep us upright and keep at his strokes. I helped out by lifting myself up and down on his shoulders.

I don't know if it was gravity helping drive Matt just a little deeper or the fact that my clit was rubbing against his pubic bone on each orbit. Perhaps I was just in awe of what Matt was capable of and liked the feel of his muscular chest against mine; whatever the cause, I had to hold on for dear life as a second, somehow stronger orgasm hit me like a sudden punch. There was no long, slow buildup, only a powerful release. I could feel my pussy crushing down on his rock-hard member. Another string section seemed to add to the orchestra. "Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! YES! Matt! Yes!" His strong arms held me close as I climaxed. The colors, the sensations, the everything was dialed up another order of magnitude.

1...345678