Prank Feud Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that was a good one, babe." Candice did not entirely stop as she coaxed the dregs of the orgasm out of me.

"We still won, Candy!" Leia bragged.

"By like, half a second!"

Panic tried to grip me again; I was not one to have sex or do anything sex adjacent in public. Unchecked lust kept my brain from trying to retreat; now that feeling had been curtailed by another orgasm, I wanted to flee. Candice's grip on my member was keeping me from doing that.

"Are you sure these two came earlier?" Leia stepped closer to Candice, comparing the aftermath of the two men's ejaculation.

"I think Luke came more, so tally a point for me." Candice bragged. She put a hand behind Leia and urged her to turn back to their audience. "What do you two think?"

Again, have I told you, reader, how she keeps me entirely in her thrall. I looked. It appeared like both Matt and I had enormous orgasms, but only Candice had semen dappled across her face. Then again, Leia's tits had a more ample coating. "Looks like a tie to me."

"Aww, ties suck," Candice said with just a little bit of a pout.

"No, we sucked." Leia joked.

I reached out and grabbed Can, pulling my fiancée in for a kiss before she could take things any further. A long, slow kiss transferred some of my stickiness to me. I hopped off the ledge and dove under the surface, swimming across half the length of the pool back into the five-foot of depth section. Matt followed my lead.

Leia and Candice kept arguing as they slowly walked to the deeper area.

"That was weird." Matt looked uneasy as he broke the silence.

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement. "Believe me, this was new. You better get used to their friendly rivalry, though. That has been around their whole lives." I shook my head as I watched Candice, still hypnotized by my babe. "Well, maybe not Leia's first three weeks; Candice is slightly younger."

The two ladies finally dipped beneath the waves to rinse off as our attention was pulled to a loud thunk across the room. A security guard, looking to be in his mid-thirties, walked into the pool. "Always leaving the lights and music on!" He yelled out, the annoyance evident in his expression. My heart nearly stopped as I crowded close to the pool's edge. "Oh, fuck!" the guard yelled out as he finally saw us. "What are you doing here this late at night?"

"Getting in a late-night swim." Matt sounded calm and relaxed. "I have a key and permission to be here, sir."

"And your name?" He walked closer.

"Matt Wan, I am the men's swim team captain, sir."

The guard pulled a flipbook out of his pocket. "I see your name right here; your lifeguard certification is up to date, right? I can't let in any groups without lifeguard training."

"I just got it renewed on Wednesday. I mailed the paperwork in."

Thank goodness that the two ladies decided to swim over and pop up beside the two of us. Maybe they surfaced elsewhere earlier and saw the conversation going on.

"I can't let you be here without the paperwork. Your certification is expired, sir."

"I'm certified too, Leia Greene; I renewed in January." My sister kept herself concealed with the edge of the pool.

"Alright, I just need to see your IDs to put them in the guest book. Are you other two students?"

"Yes, sir. Candice Hemmings and Luke Greene." Candice joined in the conversation.

"I will have to record you two as well; please go grab your IDs."

"Uh, that might be a problem, sir." I started to explain.

"Yeah, my best friend here, Candice, decided to play a joke on me." Leia took over. "That's what's left of my swimsuit there by your feet." The guard was still a ways off but was stood by the diving pool. "It kind of fell apart when I took a dive."

"So, your naked?" His eyebrows shot up.

"Yeah, and these three got undressed as solidarity."

"Well, girls, I still need to see your IDs, protocol, you see." He leered at all of us.

"Oh, really?" Matt questioned through gritted teeth.

I wanted to go over and deck the security guard; I didn't need the dirty older man leering at either my sister or my fiancée. Candice must have sensed it as she grabbed my arm. "It's okay; we really don't need to get kicked out of school a month and a half from graduation." She whispered in my ear. Candice then pulled herself out of the pool. "My ID is over here, sir, and I will get my fiancé's." I smiled as I saw that her first stop was not my shorts and her purse but a discreet pick-up of her necklace and engagement ring.

The security guard's eyes nearly bugged out as he stared at my girl. Leia did not leave her alone long pulling herself out of the water. She walked directly toward the locker room.

"I suppose you need to see mine as well." Matt hopped out and made no moves to cover up.

I got out as a show of unity with Candice. I didn't need her to be the only target of leering. It took a few minutes, none of us naked swimmers made any move to cover up as the security guard scanned our ids with a mag strip attached to a smartphone-like device. I prayed that it did not have a camera. He was soon satisfied and left the pool.

"Well, I believe that puts an end to our night." Candice looked resigned.

"Thank God he didn't walk in five minutes earlier." I shook my head.

"Yeah, that might have been quite the scandal." Leia shook her head. "Candice and I dripping with you two's semen." Another head shake followed. "Matt, you want to let me take you home?"

"Fuck, yes!" He sounded a touch too excited, but I couldn't blame him. The first night I got to sleep next to my Candice was the capper to the best night of my life.

"I want to wash the chlorine out of my hair. So, you have shampoo, Leia?"

"Of course. And cream rinse."

"Oh, goody! Alright. Gentlemen, we will meet you two outside the locker room so you can walk us home." My apartment was a block or two away from campus to the north, and Leia's was a block to the southeast.

"Sounds like a plan," Matt said with a nod.

I quickly got dressed and found a familiar bench between the locker rooms. I was used to waiting for Candice to get dressed after practice. Even when she was just putting back on sweats, the wait was always worth it.

"I wasn't the only one that wanted to deck the security guard, was I?" Matt started the conversation as he sat beside me. It had not taken him more than five minutes to dress.

"No, I'll bet Leia and Can could be added to the list."

"Fuck that guy."

"Agreed, but we can't get kicked out of school this close to graduation."

"Probably would have felt good until they slapped the cuffs on me. I got out so the pervert would have to catch an eyeful of dude if he was going to gawk at our girls." Matt explained.

"I thought that might be what you had in mind. Keep looking out for Leia. I know she'll do the same for you." I turned serious for the moment.

"I have every intention, but only if she wants to keep me around."

"I don't think you have much to worry about there, but we should never take our mates for granted," I said honestly.

"After waiting for three years, I will not make a mistake taking her for a given."

We sat and talked for probably fifteen minutes. No doubt the ladies needed to speak as they showered. They probably had a lot of things to discuss; no doubt Matt and I were one of the central topics of the conversation. Soon enough, they emerged, and Candice and I prepared to take our leave for the night. Even after all the fun, we had tonight, my mood was enhanced immeasurably by just taking my lady's hand as we walked into the cool night air.

"Take care of my girl, Matt," Candice ordered as she waved; our paths diverged just outside the doors.

"You take care of Luke, ma'am." He said back with a smirk and a return wave.

"I can't wait to get you home, babe." Candice clung to my arm as we walked ten minutes from the student rec center to our apartment. Regardless of the technicality of Can sharing an apartment with Leia, she realistically has lived with me and had for a year and a half. "Your roommate went home for the weekend, right?"

"As far as I know."

"Good, this is all I plan on wearing all weekend." Candice pulled out the ring. "I hope you're okay with that."

I had just spent several hours with a naked Can, but I couldn't remove the plastered grin on my face. "I approve of that."

"Great, because I want to take this guy for a ride." Candice reached under my waistband and grabbed my still slumbering cock. Even as satisfied as I felt, he stirred to life.

"You're insatiable, woman." I teased.

"That's why you love me." She teased back.

"One of about a billion reasons." I got serious and leaned in for a kiss. Who knows where things might have gone in the secluded little park that marked halfway back home if I did not hear sudden, urgent footfalls coming our direction. I put myself between the incoming individuals and Candice.

"Wait, you two!" Matt and Leia came running up to us quickly.

"What are you two doing here?" Candice stepped in front of me to ask.

Leia took a minute, hands on her hips as she breathed deeply. She was no longer the distance runner in the group. "It's past midnight, so I can't have you falling for my prank. It might destroy our treaty."

"What did you do, sis?" I questioned.

"You two were supposed to head home after Luke's game," Leia said with a wicked smile. "So, you might not actually have a bed. Well, it looks like one, but it's just a box."

"I knew you had to have something planned other than the balloons." Candice shook her head.

"And everything may be wrapped in foil." Leia shrugged. "Your bed is in our apartment. Matt will help you move it back in the morning."

"Aww, but I just wanted to wear my necklace, and only my necklace this weekend."

"We've already seen it anyway." Leia shrugged as she took Matt's hand. "And I might have a similar idea."

"Okay, sounds like a plan." Candice giggled. It did not sound like the best of ideas to me, but as I said before, Can made me a bit stupid at times. If she wanted to go, I would follow her anywhere with a smile.

Matt -- later

I got Leia pregnant. I suppose that is what you get when you have unprotected sex and ejaculate without pulling out. Remember, reader, fucking can have consequences. Even if it was, no question, the best sex of my life with my true love. The fact that did not happen until we had been together for seven of the happiest years of my life thus far might be an important detail that I had neglected to tell you. I blame Luke and Candice. They have the most adorable daughter, which puts some ideas in our heads. We needed one of our own, though we hit the jackpot in our case, and Leia was having twins.

Not everything had been easy for the two of us; my last year of college had been especially perilous. Leia living three hours away from me proved untenable for more than a single semester. Having Candice and Luke six hours in the opposite direction did little to help Leia's situation. She moved back to town in the spring. Six months was long enough for her to prove herself at her firm; they allowed her to work from home four days a week. The three hours of highway got pretty worn out beneath our tires. I was madly in love with the girl from the first time we kissed. When I cooked her dinner the next night, Leia realized I was not just bragging about it being my secret weapon.

It would be another year after I graduated before all four of us ended up in the same city again. Candice and Luke were happily married but had little time for a social life. Still, we were at least able to get together a couple times a week; we needed some semblance of family now that we had all ended up a full day's drive from home. We were wed Three years, two months, three days, and fifteen hours from the date of our first kiss, after a year and a half engagement.

Candice and Leia's playful feud continues, though it now has a new ritual to end the day once midnight passes. As kind of a closing ceremony, we would get together and discuss the pranks. Just now, our get-together had to be nude and involve games and sex. If it could be semi-public as well, all the better. The following year was a near-perfect recurrence of the first, save the swim team and getting caught at the end of our escapade.

We couldn't fully recreate the things that finally got me and Luke to approach our loves, but it seemed to be a spring renewal of good luck for the four of us. We did suggest that we skip the year that Candice was six months pregnant, but it was her and Luke's insistence that they wanted an infusion of luck even more. I don't know how we can get any further blessed; the prank war helped each of us start dating our soulmates.

So, why did we each contribute to this? Well, reader, it started as an innocuous reflection on their prank war and how our kids' mother and father got together as well as their aunt and uncle. It quickly became apparent that we also need a sanitized version for our children, but I thought it necessary to also record the actual events.

Our eldest niece is getting old enough to ask Candice and Luke questions about how they started dating. Leia had me gather the stories from each participant, save myself. I am just thankful that my bride allowed me to include a bit of an epilogue. My wife now sits next to me, working on the sanitized version of the tale.

I am a doctor now. Dating Leia gave me direction in life, I had always been smart enough, but I never knew what I wanted to do before her. Medical school was a bit of a lean time for us as we did not want to saddle ourselves with too much debt early in our marriage. I am in family medicine now with a great practice where I work from eight to five without overtime. Having plenty of time with my bride and our coming family is vitally important.

As an only child, I never knew if I would get to be an uncle. And now, I have already been blessed four times over. Terry has a couple of adopted children with his husband, Jacob, while Luke and Candice have a boy and a girl. I think they want a third.

I know Leia keeps peeking over my shoulder, but she already knows I think she is the most incredible woman in the world. Not the least of reasons being that she puts up with my occasional stupidity. I make a point to show her how important she is to me, though it is probably less than she really deserves. Seven months pregnant and my girl absolutely glows. Leia is quite the accomplished graphic designer; she leads a team of five at her firm and seems destined for greater leadership.

Candice is still a nurse; we have our own friendly rivalry between nurses and doctors when we get together. Seriously though, I know how much I depend on the nurses at my practice and do my best to show them that they are appreciated. She was a travel nurse for the first few years of their marriage, so she would be near Luke while he was in school. She is much happier now that she has put down roots at a hospital she likes.

Luke also has a doctorate, though he is a Ph.D. He is now a professor at the local University, where he conducts cancer research when he is not teaching. The man is also a fantastic husband and a father, an inspiration for who I want to be when our son and daughter come. Though he refused to travel, he was convinced to throw for the local minor league team that played in his hometown. He pitched in five games and had an ERA in the twos, but he did not want to be away from Candice and often on the road. I think he just needed to prove it was his choice to walk away and not a lack of skill.

Anakin and Padme will have some kickass cousins to grow up with. Just joking, I promise Leia, I am just kidding, dear. I swear she will divorce my ass just for making that joke. Emma and David will be here soon enough to change our lives forever. Yet another zany adventure that I cannot wait to embark on with my love. Reader, it looks like this is all I have time for; Leia wants me to go get her some ice cream before I cook dinner. Who am I to argue with a pregnant woman? We have more planning to do, April first is only a week away, and Leia doesn't like to lose.

1...345678