Prank Feud Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, easy stuff out of the way, now for the things I can't unsee. She had big breasts, another family trait; they had some lift to them but were not the perky perfection of my girl. Light pink nipples sat in the middle of tiny areolae. She had a little tattoo on her right hip that I had never seen before; it looked like something in Japanese or Chinese, maybe? It was definitely something with complex glyphs, but I wasn't about to ask for a closer look. Korean! It has to be Korean; my twin was obsessed with K-pop. My sister did not have any hair below the waist, but that is all the detail you will get from me. I will not be getting a closer look at Leia's vagina.

Anyways, Leia did not seem to notice her new lack of clothing, giving a round of high fives to the diving girls while Matt stared slack-jawed. I did not know what to do, but Candice did not bat an eye. She yelled out, "April Fool's!" And then whipped her shirt off her body. Her bra, shorts, shoes, and panties joined a pile at her feet as she ran giggling toward the pool, yelling, "It's that kind of party!" She cannonballed into the diving portion of the pool, stark naked. I didn't know what to do, reader, so I followed my future bride's lead, hoping that the swim team would join us or it would help Leia escape with a shred of dignity.

Leia -- Moments before

My body twisted and turned in the air like never before. I knew I should have attempted the dive yesterday. I was also confident I had peeped Candice in the area as I jumped, but I was not worried about that for just a moment. I was relishing in the first perfect ten of a very highly technical dive. The feeling of my body and all my training syncing together was intoxicating.

When I hit the surface, I could feel the smoothness of the entry. I knew that pool so well that I didn't even have to open my eyes as I glided beneath the surface toward the ladder. The girls were all cheering for me, and the guys were clapping except for dark-haired, brown-eyed Matt, who was just staring agog. The girls stopped cheering and joined in just open mouths gawking at me. Reader, I honestly had not yet realized that I was utterly naked for at least another thirty seconds. I was too concentrated on the epic dive that I had finally been able to land.

I still didn't comprehend anything when Candy yelled, "April Fool's!" It took her stripping and jumping in the pool for me to look down and see the remains of my swimsuit on the deck and my suddenly uncovered breasts. I did the only thing I could and jumped in the water behind her. I looked back to see if anyone else on the swim or dive team would join in. Six of the seven girls shucked their suits and jumped in. An equal number of guys followed right behind them. I was hoping that Matt would join in, but he was shepherding those who did not want to join us out of the pool area.

Candy, and yes, I will keep calling her that after what she had done, she can be pissed all she wants, swam over to me apologizing profusely. "I thought you would just be diving with the girls." She said for the fourth time. Maybe she would have more to say if I stopped dunking her between repetitions. "Truce, okay?" she pleaded as she came up one more time.

"Yeah, I'll just have to get you back next year."

I let Candice hug me and then turned to look at what else was going on. Luke was still trying to get the tape off from the ice packs. He probably should have waited to take off his bottom half until he had finished that task, but I guess Luke was trying to show solidarity with me, like when he buzzed his hair all those years ago.

Matt had escorted the non-participants from the space, and it became abundantly clear what he was doing, locking the doors behind them so they couldn't come back. I half expected him to duck out with them. He just hustled to the main athletic entrance doors and bolted them shut. It was past eleven, so everything else in the rec center should be closed. As team captains, he and I had keys to the pool and twenty-four-hour access. Though I am confident, the coaches would have a conniption if they knew we were using that trust to go skinny dipping. It wasn't the first time, but that is another story for another time, reader.

"Are you joining in, captain?" I couldn't help but hope the answer would be yes.

"Team building. Right, Luke?" Matt stood on the pool deck nearest me with a twinkle in his eye.

"Sure, not for me, but I go wherever Candice goes." He still had a piece of tape on his arm as he cannonballed into the pool right beside Candy. And now I knew for sure that my brother had a big dick and cut his pubes close.

"No time like the present, eh, captain?" Matt looked me dead in the eye as he pulled down his suit. My breath caught for a moment. His tight swimsuit may have undersold his manhood; it had to be nine inches long, straight, and thick. He was circumcised with a red head and looked the most expansive right behind it. Reader, most cocks are a bit funny-looking; I am usually far more interested in their utilitarian usage than their looks. Matt's cock was not just massive; it was also handsome. Yeah, I said it, Matt had a good-looking penis.

He seemed unbothered that he was giving me a full standing salute; his lack of body hair extended to his pubic area. Swimmers did not want any sources of drag while they swam. Removal of the area beneath the suit was not necessary for hydrodynamic reasons, but it looked good on him. I really hope I was not drooling as I stared. Matt held the giant phallus against his body and secured his testes with his opposite hand as he jumped in the water right next to me.

"What caused that?" I said, treading water and pointing at his enormous member.

"Do you have any idea what you look like naked?" he asked rhetorically. "It's bad enough when I have to watch you in your swimsuit. I can't stare at you, or you'll slow me down when I try to swim my laps." He swam closer to me.

Reader, I will say that his cock was intimidating. But the man was so good-looking and had charming confidence, I had little doubt that we would be trying to see if he could fit in my vagina tonight.

I see that Luke refused to describe that piece of my anatomy. I have a distinct feeling that she will be taking a starring role very soon. Well, first of all, my twin made the classic guy mistake of considering everything below a girl's waist, their vagina. Luke, when you read this, the vagina is the tunnel on Candice that you put your penis in when you two have noisy sex.

My womanhood is waxed smooth and has been since I was a freshman in college. It started as a swim and dive team thing, but I like it; even when I end my college athletics career in about a month, I intend to keep it around. Waxing is easier to upkeep than back when I used to shave, and I don't have to worry about ingrown hairs. More importantly, now I don't miss spots.

Candy started getting waxed with me after the streaking incident; now, she will reveal the blonde is fake only when her roots grow out. Not that anyone other than my brother typically gets to see it. Her pussy is very cute with dark pink labia and one inner labia that hangs just outside; it looks adorable. She also has a very prominent clitty that she makes full use of when she masturbates. What? We are three weeks apart and discovered masturbation together. We learned all about it the same summer that Luke and Terry spent in Alaska.

We still indulge occasionally, usually when Luke is on the road, and we have had just a little too much wine. We have never done more than masturbate together; like I said, she is more of a sister than a best friend. I have had experience with a woman before, namely Brianna, one of our other roommates sophomore year, but that too is another story.

Since I seem to be spilling all the secrets in this thing, Luke and I have also masturbated together before, once. We were twins and curious about how everything worked for the other sex. So yes, I have seen my brother cum, and he has seen me orgasm, though I don't expect him to ever admit it happened. Because I am confessing my sins, I guess I should also admit I stole twenty dollars from my dad when I was ten. Whew, that feels better.

And look at me going off-topic again, reader, but someone had to describe her pretty little pussy if her man spent more time explaining me. As for my quim, I have light pink labia that, when tightly closed, looks like a little hairline crack in the triangle of flesh below my mound. She really likes penetration far more than Candice does, but do not neglect my clit. She needs to be in on the fun to really get me going. Since my brother noticed it, my tattoo means 'joy' in Korean; I got it over winter break. My clitty does a better job hiding than Candy's.

Okay, that is out of the way; let's get back to the aftermath of what Candice did. Matt swam close to me, and I let him pull me into an embrace. Trying to tread water without your full use of arms or legs and entwined with one another is more complicated than it looked. His brown eyes were so sultry as he pulled me close.

There was a palpable magnetism as he got near. Nothing would stop what happened next; we were drawn like stellar bodies to each other's lips. Reader, you will probably not believe me; I heard a choir of angelic voices when our lips came together. One kiss bled into another, and we may have just kept going if we had been able to maintain buoyancy, and even then, we pirouetted around each other until he had to swim up for breath.

"Wow." What else could I say after a life-altering kiss? All doubt that we would be having sex tonight was out the window.

"Wow, is right. After all I built up in my head; that was better than I dreamed." He paddled over for another much quicker, smooch, but somehow no less passionate. "I have been wanting to do that for three years now." He said with a wry smirk. "From the first time I saw you at practice."

"What... What stopped you?" My mind was reeling, and all I could think about was how much fun I had missed in three years.

"Well," he winced as if the missed time brought him physical pain. "We're basically on the same team, and if things went sideways... I mean, we're both on scholarship. After that kiss, though, I know I was an idiot."

"You felt that too?"

"Oh my God, yes." Matt punctuated the sentence with a brief encore kiss.

He had a point, my parents were middle class, but there was no way they could afford this private school without the scholarship. If I had to leave the team for any reason, I would have had to go to a state school instead. The funny thing was that if I had stuck to swimming, we wouldn't be on the same team. Women's swimming and men's diving took place in the fall. Then again, we wouldn't have spent time getting to know each other. Matt had all appearances of being a dumb meathead jock if you didn't take the time to get to know him, which is decidedly not my type, dear reader. Taking a moment to get past his very good-looking cover, he is a bright, kind, and worldly guy that has already been to four continents and spoke three languages fluently. Which is precisely the guy I need to know even better.

"Why now, though?" I asked as we spun around each other, the din of the others playing and splashing in the water just barely perceptible.

"Again, have you seen yourself naked, damn?" He said with a chuckle before his smile faded. "Seriously, I have been debating things. I wanted to take my chance, but you are intimidatingly beautiful. No matter what you are wearing." I must have turned beet red for the tenth time that night. He pulled me out of my own head with yet one more striking kiss.

"You're not so bad yourself." That was when I discovered Matt's swarthy countenance became an equally bright shade of red when he blushed.

"Really though, I know you are only here for another month and a half, and if I didn't shoot my shot, I would regret it the rest of my life. I think I can keep from fucking things up for a month and a half. Probably."

Curiosity got the best of me, and I had to reach out and touch his manhood. He was still rock hard and so thick. "Holy shit," I told him with a bit of trepidation. I liked a big dick, but damn he was on another level.

"Careful there. I think we should wait until the pool is a little less crowded. And maybe we should go to where we can at least touch bottom." The man had another excellent point, but I was almost blind to the room after those kisses.

Reader, have you ever had sex in a pool before? It really is not as easy as it sounds. You might think that everything would already be wet and slippery, but water has a funny way of drying things out. Pools have been a significant part of my life for longer than I have been sexually active, and I have had plenty of practice fucking in the water. I needed a bit of a venue change to try coupling with Matt. Senior year in high school, reader, since I am confessing things like a madwoman, I had sex the first time when I was a senior in high school in my family pool.

"Hey, captains, how about a chicken tournament? We have the right amount of teams." One of Matt's older swimmers, Tim, I think, brought us out of our own little world. He was followed closely by Roxanna, a beautiful, petite junior diver from Estonia.

"We are supposed to be team building, right diving captain?" Matt looked at me like he was asking for permission. I nodded back at him. "As long as Candice and Luke join in, so will we. Give me a minute with Leia, though."

"Okay, ask those two and then head to the other pool."

Now, I know that I have only been describing two different pools in the area, but there is actually a third. Both the lap pool and the diving pool are too deep to touch as both involve diving. The diving area was sixteen feet in depth, and the lap pool was ten feet. Not every student coming to the university was part dolphin; they needed a pool for swimming lessons that was five feet deep at the max so that the learners could stand if need be. Perfect for a game of naked chicken.

I suppose, reader, I shouldn't assume everyone grew up with a swimming pool. Chicken, for those that may not know, involved one person sitting on another's shoulders. The two pairs then come together and wrestle; the winner is the last to have their rider fall into the water. Luke and I were the unquestioned kings of chicken in our backyard as high schoolers. Terry and Candice were a close second. I hope Luke and Candy don't mind me switching steeds. I don't think any of us want my naked pussy on the back of Luke's neck.

"Need a minute, eh, don't want to turn a game of chicken into a joust?" I teased my prospective beau. I couldn't help myself; I was smitten.

"I'll save the lance for some fun later," he said with a wink, and I nearly swooned.

I won't bore you with every moment of that night, although they are indelibly seared in my mind. I know now that it was one of the most important nights of my life. Let's fast forward through some of the crucial points.

Candice and Luke readily joined in our game. Our years of practice meant we met in the finals. Matt was a gallant steed and great partner, but I was ill-prepared for Candy's tactics. That girl is not afraid to slap tits. For any male reader, just know that hurts a lot. I imagine that getting kicked in the balls is similar on the pain scale, but I don't have the anatomy for a direct comparison. Her titty slap stunned me for just enough time for her to throw me off Matt. Another victory that she would not let me forget anytime soon.

After that, there was a lot of wrestling, splashing, impromptu races, and general horseplay. There were also stolen kisses, and affectionate touches exchanged covertly between my fellow captain and me. Really it was kind of amazing how crazy we all got without any social lubricant. It was well past midnight when people started to tap out. I was amazed at how long we had all stayed together.

"Hey, captain, I think we are going to head out to O'Doyle's." That was the athletic department's favored pub just across the street from campus. "We can still get a few rounds before last call. Do you two want to come along?" Tim had not left one of my diver's sides all night. I think someone else was starting a fledgling relationship. They did look cute together.

"Nah, you guys have fun; just be ready for practice tomorrow at 2pm." Matt looked over to me with a wink. "The dive team captain and I will go over some more team-building ideas." He patted my butt with a firm hand under the water. The currents it pushed around my pussy were titillating.

"Okay, captains." Tim was holding Roxie's hand as they left until they had to walk into opposite locker rooms, though they did stop and pause for a long kiss before exiting the stage. The rest of the team took that as a cue and took their exit.

"We're going to go too." Luke stepped up and shook Matt's hand, giving him a glare. "You be good to her, got it. She's still my sister."

"I swear, my intentions are honorable." Matt looked back with a nod.

I don't know why I have to add things to serious conversations, but it was fun making them blush. I will have you know; I did look around and make sure everyone else had left first, save Candice and Luke. "Not too honorable because I hope I am getting laid."

"Mostly honorable." Matt finally said. "I am not the one-and-done type."

"Have fun, you two," Candice said. Before she leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You sure you can take that, girl?"

"It'll be fun to try, I think," I whispered back, and she smiled with a nod. Matt held me in his burly arms as we got out and waited for Luke and Candice to dry off and get dressed. He couldn't stop copping a feel on my breasts when he thought no one was looking. The fact I was reaching behind myself and fondling him spurred him on.

Suddenly, all the blood drained from Candice's face. "Shit!" She yelled as she stopped putting on her clothes, only wearing a lovely pair of red boy shorts. "Oh, God! I lost it!" She looked positively frantic. Luke suddenly blanched as well. She picked up her clothes and started shaking them. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" She started repeating like a broken record.

"It's past midnight, Candice, no more jokes for the year," I said; Matt wordlessly let me go as I stepped forward. The glare I got let me know this was no joke; Candy is simply not that good of an actor.

"I lost it in one day, Luke. Oh, fuck!"

"Are you sure you didn't leave it at home?" he was patting down his shorts and looking through the ice bag wreckage like it held answers.

"I want it right next to my heart before it goes where it belongs. I showed it to you in the hall." They were paying zero attention to Matt and me.

"That's right, fuck." He muttered and sounded defeated. And now I was worried about whatever they were desperate to find.

Candice -- A few minutes ago

I hoped that my constant looks over to Matt and Leia were not raising suspicion for either of them. I had been covertly trying to get them together for a couple years; he had several classes with Luke and seemed like a genuinely nice, funny, and intelligent guy. Now, I was checking my work. I looked to see if Matt's eyes wandered from my woman, was she just a conquest? Matt was singularly focused on my girl, only moving his eyes off her when necessary for one of the games. I couldn't help conferring with my future husband, who agreed with my assessment and promised to help keep an eye on things.

The kiss they shared when he jumped in the water, holy shit, reader, I could feel the passion radiating off the pair like a newborn star. There was one thing that concerned me, though, his cock seemed too big for my girl. Luke is big, just on the verge of pain. We had to warm up before we got into fucking, or it would hurt. Thankfully, my man is patient and attentive with me. From what I saw of Matt, he was longer and broader than Luke. Does it make me a bad person that I wanted to see my best friend try and wrestle that python?

123456...8