Prank Feud Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice to get back to the pool where I could touch, I would be worn out at practice tomorrow, but tonight was worth it. Without the distinct advantage of an errant titty slap, Leia was able to best me. She had the reach and upper body strength advantage. We were both laughing when I came back out of the water.

"I guess that is a tie on our challenges for the evening then."

"We won because your victory doesn't count." She couldn't complete the sentence without a giggle.

I don't know what possessed me, but it was probably that I was still insatiable, and I knew I could play on the competitive spirit of all involved. "One more challenge. We are tied at one even a piece; we need a tie-breaker." I grabbed Leia's hand and pulled her to the side of the pool. "I promise you guys will like the prize again."

"I sure enjoyed mine." Leia looked back at Matt with a wink.

I hopped up on the pool edge and turned around to face the guys. "This one is pretty simple, guys. I'm still horny after those orgasms, and I will bet my best friend is too." I urged Leia to take a seat beside me, and she complied with a slightly puzzled look on her face. "So," I already had both the guys' undivided attention. "Which one of you two can make their woman cum first."

I spread my legs open. "Look at this pussy. I'll bet it tastes so good." Both guys' eyes went wide as they couldn't help but stare at the buffet before them. "C'mon Leia, you need to know if he is good with more than just his cock." Leia looked a little apprehensive but mirrored my position. Her delicate pink pussy looked appetizing, and I had zero experience in such matters. Matt's eyes were suddenly drawn to his woman. Even Luke made a quick glance over before he stepped between my legs.

"What are the rules?" Matt asked while leaning in to kiss Leia's lips.

"Tongue and fingers only, no cock. Everything else is open to you two."

"Up for a challenge?" Luke looked over to Matt.

"I have wanted a taste of Leia for three years." Matt licked his lips like a starving man; his eyes did not leave Leia. He didn't wait for me to say go, his lips slowly wandering down her body and going to town on my best friend's pussy. The way he could flick his tongue was mesmerizing.

Likewise, Luke wasted no time; he slid a pair of fingers into me as his tongue traced around and then lapped at my womanhood. My man was great with his cock, but let me tell you, reader, he was somehow even better with his fingers and tongue. Again, get your own; he's mine, ladies.

Luke was slow and deliberate; even if this was a competition, he knew that I had to be warmed up before he went in for the kill. He liked to bounce between strikes on my labia, kissing and sucking, and going after my breasts. Even if they were small, they were no less sensitive beneath his ministrations. My man played me like a marionette. Listening for each change in my screams and sighs as he honed in on my pleasure.

As I opened my legs further to beckon him in, my knee touched Leia's. We looked over at each other and smiled; she cried and shouted as Matt went about his task with absolute zeal. He liked to suck on her nipples and was not afraid to get her clit in on the fun. It looked like she was very much responsive to his actions.

My man knew not to get my clitoris going at the outset of cunnilingus; she took a minute to warm up. Even if she was the critical factor to getting us a win. Though I was physically touching my best friend as the contest got going, everything else in the world fell away; there was only Luke and me. I loved this man with every ounce and fiber of my being. Who else in the world would go on this strange journey with me?

I won't belabor the exact details for too long, but oh my God, does Luke know my body. He set me up like dominos preparing every nerve for his inevitable victory. His lips put just the proper pressure on my breasts, took a break with several kisses, all while a pair of fingers slid along my vaginal walls, coaxing out pleasure from there as well.

I could hear Leia screaming and moaning; Matt must have been very good at both oral and penetrative sex. I couldn't take my eyes off a pair of sapphire blue eyes that gleamed in pleasure. Ladies, get yourself a man that enjoys oral sex, you may pretend that it's not that important, but you are lying to yourself. Luke seemed to be addicted to driving me crazy in the best ways possible. I sighed and moaned as the pleasure built in my veins; all he needed to do to get me to cum was make a strike at my clitoris, and we would win this contest.

His eyes flashed a look; he knew he had me, but just an orgasm was never good enough for him; he wanted it to be a good one. I must sound like a damn broken record as I enumerate a small number of the vast array of reasons that boy owns my heart entirely. His lips encircled my clit as his fingers barreled in and out of my dripping cunt. His tongue glided around the greedy bundle of nerves, driving my scream to another level as my whole body squirmed on the wet concrete under my bare ass. I leaned back in anticipation of what was coming next. Even though I knew what was coming, my imagination and memories were always too weak to fully comprehend or conceive the epic amounts of pleasure my man could conjure through my body.

Lips sealed around my clit and started to suck as his tongue worked around the nub. My breath started coming quick and ragged as the pleasure began its eruption through me. "OH FUCK!!!!" I screamed as my pronouncement of complete victory. Maybe this orgasm was not on the podium like the last one had been, but it was still in the top ten. I really learned that I enjoyed an audience. That would come up again the following year while Luke was in graduate school, but that is another story. I yelled and shrieked; everyone needed to know the utter perfection of this climax.

I may have slapped Leia while I was in the throes of my orgasm; for that, I apologize, but damn, was that a good one. My vagina clenched down on Luke's fingers as he kept at his vigil, pushing the feeling higher and higher as I yelled. I pinched on my own nipples to avoid slapping my best friend in my passionate flailing, which, too, brought more pleasure. "Wow..." I lulled as the sensation finally started to release its velvety grip from me.

My senses came back to me just in time for Leia to yell out. "Right there, right there! Oh, Fuck! Just a little mo..." She did not complete her sentence. I watched Leia experience a tiny slice of paradise. This was another powerful-looking climax, she screamed, and her long, lovely legs shook as Matt continued to play her pussy like a fiddle. I was again transfixed by Leia's body, her swelling breasts, tightening, and relaxing core muscles. Her new boyfriend just smiled proudly as he watched.

Luke's nectar-drenched lips met my own, moving my focus back to my beau. "What do I win?" He smiled, likely knowing the answer. My rewards were not often too surprising.

"We need to wait to gloat about our winning, dear," I said.

Luke -- Reflecting on that same time

Reader, have I crowed about how much I love Candice yet? I could probably take over this entire recounting of that night and double the length of this prose with nothing but superlatives about my fiancée. I will attempt to restrain myself, but damn does Can make that hard. Her cute tan lines, strong legs, and perfect, perky, suckable breasts drove me wild. Other guys may have liked bigger tits, but those guys are wrong in my eyes; she was the ultimate woman, and I was blessed that she was marrying me. I still had not come down from that particular all-consuming high from her saying yes; maybe that was why I still was not protesting her ideas.

My personal vision of perfection pulled me in for one more kiss. I really wanted to take my love over to the lounger and make sweet love to her again, but that was not her plan. Candice ended the kiss and twisted her head to look back at Matt and Leia. Against my better judgment, I could not help a peek. Leia's eyes were clenched closed as she gasped in tiny breaths; Matt was staring as if hypnotized. If I was reading him right, my man was completely and utterly falling for my twin. I smiled and looked back at Candice. Her sly smile made me think we were on the same wavelength. My sister had found her happiness; she deserved to be as ecstatic as Can made me.

We just held each other close and whispered sweet little things that were strictly between her and me for a couple of minutes until Matt and Leia broke the silence that had befallen the pool area, other than the music still playing softly. "I guess you win, Candice," Leia said with frustration. Neither girl liked to concede defeat readily, hence a decade-long prank war that precipitated tonight and the best night of my life two years ago. It wasn't just the sex with Candice, reader; though that was extraordinary, it was that we were finally together.

"Luke was the winner!" My soulmate giggled out. "Though it sounded like Matt was a close second." Her hands pushed me back and then grabbed Leia, pulling her out into the water to conspire, just out of earshot.

"What are they up to?" Matt asked me, trying to lean against the side of the pool nonchalantly.

"Well, knowing Can, we are both about to get blowjobs." I spilled the beans immediately.

"This is really weird, but as long as Leia is here, I am not leaving. I waited too long, being scared to ask her out. I was a fucking fool." Reader, you have to know Matt to understand how odd it was for him to curse. It was not something the man did without a hell of a lot of provocation.

"I know the feeling; I wasted the better part of a decade without making a move on Candice."

"Regrets suck," Matt commiserated with me.

"Yeah, but I came to terms with it."

"Oh yeah, how? Because I don't want to be kicking myself later."

"At least for me, I wasn't the guy Can needed me to be years ago. I needed to grow and mature, and quite frankly, so did she. That wasted time helped us be better people. Maybe all that time ago, we would have kissed, and that would be it. Were you the right guy for Leia three years ago?" I had no idea where I was going with my speech when it started, but I'll be damn if I didn't get a good reaction.

"You have an excellent point. Three years ago, I barely knew what I was doing with women."

"Matt, I have a feeling that we are going to be seeing a lot of each other going forward."

"Hopefully, not this much of each other," he mused.

"I concur, but I have a real hard time saying no to my fiancée."

"There's a feeling I can understand. I am in trouble, aren't I?" He tried to sound worried but could not hide the broad smile on his face.

"The best type of trouble." I paused and smiled at him for a second. "Be good to my sister." I turned serious for a moment.

"That's my plan. I am falling for her." I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Okay, guys." Candice and Leia came strutting back over with determination and lust in their eyes.

"We have decided that you both competed quite well." Leia took over, looking each of us in the eyes. "And as such, you have both earned a reward."

"But first, I want to satisfy my curiosity." Candice had a playful, cruel, and mischievous smile on her visage. "Both of you hop up here." Can commanded. I didn't even wait for an explanation or protest; I did as my lady beseeched. "I want a comparison."

"She wants to study your cocks." Leia giggled indecently. Matt hoped up and sat down about five yards away from me.

I don't know about Matt, as I don't spend much time gazing at dude dicks, but I had been fully erect when I got done with Candice. What? I looked once because I was curious at the night's start, but not since then. At least not on purpose. Our five-minute serious conversation had drained the vigor from my crotch.

"Closer you two, it'll make for easier comparison." Candice decreed.

"Play along, Matt, and I'll make it worth your while." My sister affected a pouty and innocent tone.

Both of us nodded and moved closer. Candice grabbed Leia's hand and pulled her close to both of us, leaving my sister, thankfully, in front of Matt.

"Both our men have similar size penises when they are not erect." Candice sounded like a university lecturer presenting a slide deck. "They also appear to be growers and circumcised." I nodded along dumbly, knowing my reward would be worth it. "Luke has markedly larger testicles. Wouldn't you agree?"

Leia grimaced and then studied both of us for a moment. "I concur with your assessment, Candy." My sister was not happy with my fiancée for roping her in on this. She did not use Candice's hated nickname often. "And both men's scrotums are devoid of hair."

"Luke shaves his balls and shaft to improve blowjobs." Can still had a detached tone. "Matt, do you shave or wax?"

"Uh, wax during the swim season. I get tired of shaving my legs."

"Huh, that's a familiar thought." Leia smiled at Matt. "Though, I wax all year long."

"Would you mind getting your fella excited?" Candice looked at Leia.

"He deserves it for playing along." Leia reached out and started to stroke Matt. It did not take her more than a half dozen strokes to get him hard.

"Since they were, effectively the same size to start, we can see the large transformation Matt went through. I can't believe you fit all of him in your vagina." Candice's voice could not help the teasing tone at the end of her words.

"It felt fantastic," Leia said and then leaned in to kiss Matt.

"I'll bet. Allow me to get Luke hard before we make one more comparison. Then these two deserve a reward." Can looked at me and gave me a wink. Candice reached up and started to stroke me. She did not neglect to play with my balls as she did. Even with all the practice and her near-perfect knowledge of my body, it took my future bride considerably longer to get me erect. What can I say? My naked sister is not one of my turn-ons. Still, it did not take too long for Candice.

"Now, look at these two cocks; Matt is longer and thicker." Candice gripped down on my erection. "Matt, mind if I touch you for just a moment. I don't believe that Leia wants to be the one to make this comparison."

"If it's okay with Leia."

Candice looked to me for a subtle nod before getting affirmation from Leia. "As long as I don't have to touch Luke." My sis looked as disgusted as me at the mere utterance.

I followed Candice's hands as she reached out and grasped Matt on the thickest part of his manhood, just behind the angry dark red head.

"Look how much thicker you man is than Luke." Candice compared the diameters of her clenched fists. "Matt is longer and thicker than my man. What advantage does Luke have?" Leia looked like she did not want to play along anymore. "Answer this, and we can be done."

Leia looked me in the eyes and mouthed 'Sorry' before she looked down to my crotch. "The curve." She said with an exasperated expression.

"Very good. Okay, last contest of the night and your rewards simultaneously, the first one to get their man to ejaculate on their tits wins. You think you can get that python in your mouth, Leia?"

"Not most of it," Leia smiled at Candice. "But that's not the challenge. Is it?"

"I suppose not; good luck, remember, on the tits."

Candice let us slide a few yards away from Leia and Matt, and then she went right to work. Believe it or not, it was almost a month from when we got together until I was on the receiving end of an epic blowjob. Can had been burned in the relationship before me. She was always doing the work and never was treated to the same. It took me a month to convince her that I was not a selfish lover like him.

My love stroked my cock with one hand as she concentrated on sucking on my testicles. Slowly her tongue covered the length of my shaft before she flicked it against my bulging head. Her gorgeous green eyes stayed on me as she sunk a seemingly impossible amount of me into her mouth and throat. Her tongue was absolutely amazing. Then again, was there a single thing about Candice that I didn't love?

Everything else pleasantly faded into the background as Can took complete control of me; my woman was wild, skilled, and knew my body maybe even better than me. Her blowjobs were always the perfect amount of wet and sloppy, the sound echoing throughout the space, seeming to eclipse the EDM dance tune that had overtaken the playlist. Candice put the beat to good use, getting into her own dance on my manhood. In minutes, I felt the vague need to release rising within me.

That was until Candice decided to bring the fact that Leia was blowing her new boyfriend a few feet away. "Getting more of that cock than I thought!" Can's cheery voice drove the need to cum deep within me. "I'm impressed."

"So am I!" Matt croaked in a shaky voice.

"Look at that, babe!" Candice ordered, and I complied because I was stupid.

Leia had half the man's impressive size in her mouth. And there went any need for me to ejaculate anytime soon. "I don't need to look at that!" I complained, and Candice just shrugged.

Candice giggled as her only form of reply and then returned to work. The girl has astounding skills; I was soon rising to the occasion again. She not only respected the shaft admirably, getting both hands in on the task, but my girl never forgets that the testicles are there. Her green eyes were the best type of mischievous. I think she knew exactly what she was doing, or maybe Can was slightly over-confident as the next time, after only a couple minutes, she turned the focus back to Matt and Leia.

"Oh, using your tits, I see." Candice had one hand over the head of my cock, rubbing a mixture of precum and spit on the very sensitive tip when she asked. Within a couple of motions of winning, she put the focus back on Matt and Leia, removing the urge to release yet again.

"You didn't say it was against the rules." Leia had a taunting tone of voice.

"True, good thing you have such big tits." Again, against my better judgment, I looked over, and my sister was giving Matt the titjob of his life. Leia pressed her breasts together as she squatted up and down, waves scattering out from her butt as it bounced in the shallower water.

"You must not actually want to win this, babe," I told Candice, who giggled before she wrapped her lips around me again.

"I'm just not too scared of losing." With that brag, Can had no more breaks in the action. She got her whole body into the fun. My girl can suck a cock like no other; she expected reciprocation. I was glad that I had already paid in advance.

The urge to unload was rising again, enhanced by her two impromptu attempts at edging me. She sensed it without me having to warn her. Candice took her mouth off the tip and gripped it down with her hands. "All over my tits, Luke!" She demanded.

The go signal had already flown to my spine when I heard, "Urnk!" roared out by Matt; they had beat me by less than a couple of seconds.

Candice did not stop as I unloaded on her shapely breasts, well-aimed by my bride-to-be. I was surprised by the strength of my body spraying blast after blast of semen all over Candice. "Cum for me," I was ordered. My teeth gritted as the first blast hit Can in her shoulder. Her Aim got better as the second urge fired a second rocket of semen all over her left breast. She aimed the third to hit her right one, but we were both surprised by the intensity of the spray firing across her face. "Wow, Luke!" She shrieked excitedly. It felt so good, so unbelievably intense, considering I had already cum once tonight. My woman's teasing must have had her desired effect.

My whole being contracted as gouts of white fluid sprayed rope after rope. Candice took a step closer so that I could not inadvertently pepper her face with sperm again. It felt like my cock was a bottle of champagne, and my bride uncorked it after shaking it vigorously. I did my own roaring of "Guh!" on repeat as over a dozen hard sprays decorated my fiancée.

1...345678