Tabled - Session 1

Story Info
Session 1 on top of the table is a bit of OMG for him.
2k words
4.32
6.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my first session, the no waiting time continued, and I was immediately shown to the basement door and told to go to room Number 3, one of the two medical examination-type rooms, and I saw the green light as I entered. I went through the first door and then into the second door and the light turned red when I shut that second door. Dr. Marcus was standing there with Dr. McCormack and Diana Preston and Cindy Moore. Dr. Marcus noted that she and Dr McCormack are always present for the first and last session and that they simply observe and make some notes and are available if I should have any questions. Diana Preston and Cindy Moore would be performing the procedures today and through the final 13th session.

They had four cameras setup, but they were seated out of the field of view for those cameras. The assistants wore eye and partial face mask coverings and they were about to put those on.

I was told to relax, do my best to be YES, say YES and let it happen.

Dr. Marcus said "I will issue the first command and then hand this over to Ms. Preston and Ms. Moore. "Command one... Strip naked including your socks and come over here and bend over."

My mind went "OMG this is insane."

Ms. Preston added "Not a word, not a sound, just comply. I'm sure you find this odd with the lights on bright, people watching you and it can be humiliating, but we do this several times a day and it is going to become more normal after a few sessions."

I sat on the chair in the room, removed my shoes and socks, underwear and shirt and went near the examination table and bent over. I noticed the ladies were all gloved-up now, even Dr. Preston and Dr. McCormack.

Once I was bent over, I was told to spread my legs further about 2 feet apart and pull my ass cheeks apart.

Once again, my mind was saying "OMG - this is insane and in front of 4 ladies."

"Notice the brief hesitation" noted Dr. McCormack and the others did a three-part harmony "Uh-hu."

Dr. McCormack chimed in to explain what is next. "Because we are working on your anal skills, we'll be cleaning out your rectum with an enema each session. If you cooperate, we'll let you relieve yourself in the bathroom alone and then rinse you again 1-5 more times until it is clean. If you do not cooperate, then you will be bound, and we will also assist you to the toilet and watch you relieve yourself. We'll use sanitary wipes and clean you up in the shower before we continue after that. If it gets a bit messy during the session, we can repeat this as needed or even do it in place if you are immobilized, we have equipment for that.

A lubed stainless enema probe was shown to me to emphasize that this is all graphic and real. The lubed probe end was slowly inserted into me, towards my belly button and the valve opened. Approximately 1 pint of water entered me, it was left in me for about one minute and then I was sent to the bathroom to relieve myself. Once I left the bathroom, I saw Dr. Preston point to the same spot where I stood before and I got the idea to bend over again. Once again, the lubed probe entered me, and I spent a minute like that and back to the bathroom.

Upon exiting, this time I was asked if I was cleaned out or not and I waved my hand side to side (so-so) and once again, I was cleaned out. This time it was clean and when asked upon my bathroom exit, I gave them the thumbs up.

I was wiped with baby wipes and sent to the shower to soap and rinse quickly. Perhaps 15 minutes had passed.

Upon toweling-off I was directed to get on all fours on the examination table. Because it was in the middle of the room, the women could be all around it. I felt a gloved hand grab my testicles firmly from behind my spread legs and they were gently pulled backwards to make me moan. I heard a whisper "very nice" from Cindy.

With my head at one the end of the table, I was told to crawl a bit further to get my head over the floor where a trashcan lined with a trash bag was waiting on the floor.

Dr. Preston asked me to open my mouth wide and I complied. A silicone dong of about 10" was produced and it had a girth of about 1" from my guess. Clearly, I was about to be orally trained.

The dong was lubed-up with KY gel and they had already asked me about any allergic reactions to silicone, but you can't use silicone lube on a silicone dong, it would melt the dong. I was not aware of any silicone allergies if they used that kind of dong or lube. Diana was handling this part and she was slow and had a procedure. She played with about 2" at first and for over a minute and then moved her gripping fist to add 1/4" or so until it was at about 3" and then 3.25" and then about 3.5" etc. Somewhere around 5" I felt a little gag reflex. Not too much and she was moving it in and out to ensure that I could breathe well. It was never held in, "always moving," I would say.

The next 1/4" and then the next produced the gag-reflex and at this point they were about 5.5" to 6" in me, and I heard Dr. McCormack note "there we are, there's the training spot." This position and depth were repeated for perhaps 50 strokes and then the depth was increased 1/4" more. The gagging continued and it got a bit worse for what must have been another 30 or more careful strokes. They added 1/4" more and I was gagging much more. Diana removed the dong and added more lube and resumed the same depth. I was drooling into the trashcan; my eyes were all watery and my nose was running.

Diana gave some instructions. "Relax your throat, you are fighting it, this is not going to end now, you have more time with this. We find that patients that learn to accept this treatment, to accept that it is going to happen and be this way and to let the muscles relax have better success. She massaged my throat gently and said "relax" repeatedly as she slowly put it in again and again and again."

My convulsions did not slow, I was struggling to accept it. The strokes became slower with a shorter stroke to help me breath in between the deep ones, and thankfully not deeper, but that did not stop my convulsions. I heard Diana say to spit into the can as it came out of my mouth every 5 strokes or so. This was just not so easy, and I heard Diana say just 25 more strokes, but 1/4" deeper. The convulsions were worse, the strokes were slow, the running nose and watered eyes were on full flow and I heard the count-down 10....9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 and it was removed from my panting mouth.

I was on all fours on the table, still breathing heavily and I felt quite embarrassed by all of the eyes on me. We had about 10 minutes until the counseling would begin and they went after my anus for that. Dr. McCormack chimed-in to note "We are going to use a lubed finger on your anus and rectum, and we will instruct you to relax in certain ways. Please explain why we are doing this to you so that we understand your willingness in this."

I replied that "I seek to learn to relax my ass so that my wife (mistress) can play with it, enjoy it and use it to her amusement and pleasure and that I am trying to learn to let go to allow that to happen."

Dr. McCormack said "I see and that is a good description of what we are working towards here. Now ask us to do this and pleas be clear and loud when you ask."

I think they wanted some begging, so I said a bit louder "Please insert fingers and things into me so that I can learn to let go. Please instruct me in the techniques to let go so that I may please my wife (lover) with my ass as a toy."

Diana continued her task. "We'll start with a single finger and maybe get two in you. I want to illustrate technique to you so that we can use that to make this easier and more comfortable and thus make it easier to have success. This is all about technique today. I'm sure that you have noticed when having a bowel movement that a small push out can relax you a bit to let the stool out. This is because the inner sphincter muscle gets movement and that signals the brain that something is there, to let go of the muscles. we'll use this autonomic nervous system to assist you. We're going to work on fatigue and relaxation and then entry. This will be done in three steps that include clenching, release and then finally tension release and that push-out that I just mentioned."

She continued. "Please reach around you with both hands, lower your chest onto the table and spread your buttocks cheeks apart for us." Cindy placed a pillow under my chest and head to give me a more relaxed resting position.

Diana went on... "I have a gloved hand with KY jelly on it and I am putting more on your anus now. I want you to make your anus as tight as possible and hold for the count of 10...9...1 and now let go. Let's repeat that again and hold a 15 count... 15, 14... 1 and let go now."

I could feel the muscles in my anus fatiguing from holding the muscle so tight and for that long.

She continued. "Now we're going to go to 20 and then begin the insertion of one finger, listen to my every word. I want you to tighten hard for a 20 count... 20...19.18....10... Now HARDER...9...8...7...6...5... HARDER... 4...3...2...1 and let go and push against my finger."

It slid in with such ease that I could not believe it. She began to move it around slowly and asked me to cinch down on it for a 5 count and let go once again and it got even looser.

Cindy noted to Diana and Dr Marcus and Dr. McCormack that I was looser than most and "He's doing quite well; I should get two in with little issue in another few minutes."

Dr McCormack asked how I was doing, and I noted "A little bit humiliated being watched, happy that I didn't puke during the oral and that the relaxation technique was really interesting."

After a few minutes I felt the second finger go in and Diana noted "That was easy, he's quite relaxed at this." She continued to move it around in every manner and noted a drip from my urethra. Dr. Marcus used her gloved hand to scoop it up and brought the clear fluid smear to my face and said, "Clean it" and I did. She responded with 'Good boy."

Because time was running out, the session ended, I was wiped up with baby diaper style wipes and told to quickly rinse in the shower and come out naked. As I got dressed in front of the team, the exit interview took place and they asked about my breathing, soreness, and how I felt. My first word was "humiliated" because I was watched. I did not feel sore, but my throat was a bit rough. They handed me a paper with anal exercise review to tighten and push out and they suggested that I practice with a finger or two before the Wednesday session. For oral, the paper suggested using my toothbrush to gently brush my tongue further back to work on the gag reflex and it noted two minutes twice per day with some improvement between 2 and 4 weeks to be expected. The paper also noted in bold ALL CAPS to FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE STAFF WITHOUT HESITATION.