Precious - Accidental Meeting

Story Info
The Italian Hounds Series.
1.3k words
3
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciro rubbed his hands, which were covered with the enemy's blood. Ciro tutted grabbing their unkempt clothes to dry his soiled hands. He was utterly disgusted; they had cheated him. They knew the price. Their family's lives of their hearts sent by post. It was their choice. Ciro smirked, chuckling softly imagining their ghastly faces witnessing their father's heart inside of an envelope... dripping with blood. Delicious, very delicious.

Checking his phone, he sighed loudly to a message claiming that he was needed to attend a business deal. Ciro stepped out of the house nodding to the men behind him. Out of his peripheral vision, the house caught flames and exploded. Gasps were heard all around as Ciro casually walked away. Lighting his cigar, he put it up to his lips, Ciro nodded to the driver standing next to the door.

Slipping inside as did my men, "Have you got what I asked for Riz?

Ciro muttered tilting his head back exhaling smoke from his lungs. "Yes, Capo I have" Rizolo tossed the documents regarding that bastard's mishaps.

Ciro smirked widely, looking ahead of Riz, he smirked right back at Ciro. Ciro nodded at him before drawing the cigar back to his lips, putting his hand on his forehead rolling the window down. The car came to a halt, Ciro casually smiled at that bastard's family. Seeing their faces crying and screaming at him so beautifully gave him a euphoric feeling. Ciro covered his eyes and laughed manically.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US CAPO?" The youngest daughter screamed at Ciro, while grabbing the collar of his expensive, crisp suit. He tutted. Unamused. Ciro stopped laughing, looking at her with a cold, dead stare.

She shivered uncontrollably, she quickly released his collar beginning to apologise profusely.

"I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY CAPO, PLEASE, I'M SORRY!" He gently shushed her, placing a bloodied finger to her lips, she cried silently. As Ciro began to slowly caress her mouth and face with the blood of her father.

She continued to cry silently, her body shook with fear, her eyes widening seeing the blood of her father being rubbed on to her face. Ciro slowly removed his hand from her face, slapping her face slightly, before casually turning his face back to his best friend. Ciro looked at him with a nod of his head before violently pushing her away from the car; tutting to her softly as he slowly rolled the window up. In that moment Ciro heard the beautiful screams coming from the dead man's daughters.

Ciro turned for a quick minute, watching their faces as they discovered their father's heart was inside of an envelope dropped at their feet.

Everything went silent, as if the world had stopped functioning, until loud, screams were heard all around. They belonged to the daughters.

"D-A-AD DA-D" Ciro heard in the background, he chuckled softly to himself.

He waved a hand at the driver, the driver nodded back at him, starting the engine. The driver pulled out of the neighbourhood. BOOM! Not before long the whole neighbourhood was aflame. Ciro casually threw his used cigar out of the crack of the opened window, looking at the chaos that he had caused.

A smirked appeared on his face. The flames from the neighbourhood were slowly becoming blurred, as the driver drove out of the gate belonging to the traitors.

"I hope your men got evidence of what had transpired here, Fratello" Ciro spoke while he looked directly at Riz addressing him casually.

"Already done Capo" Ciro nodded satisfied with his answer.

Ciro casually threw his suit jacket next to him, as he crossed his tattooed arms over his broad chest gritting his teeth. "Muovete il culo!"

"I'm. I'm s-s-sorry Don" the driver shrieked, fear lacing his every word.

"Cheer up for fuck's sake" Riz huffed looking at Ciro, as he sat cross - legged on the seat across from him. Ciro answered by growling at him. Ciro grabbed a yellow folder, throwing it at Riz to read.

"Read" Ciro uttered as he rested his head against the headrest behind him.

"Brother," Riz boredly sighed to Ciro in answer.

"You will do what I fucking ask of you, Rizzolo. Or so help me I will call mamma so you can't have any dinner tonight" Ciro spoke, eyes still closed, as he poked tongue out at Riz.

"That's not fair, bastard" He grumbled.

Riz pouted, as he began to look at the folder again, breathing a loud heavy sigh. Riz threw the folders down next to where he sat as he picked up his cell-phone.

"Send the evidence to the bastard's other family as well as the daughters' brains. Package them nicely. Oh, and add a nice red bow for decoration!" Ciro opened his eyes as he listened to Rizolo's conversation.

While listening, Ciro turned his head, looking blankly outside the window bobbing his foot on the ground.

"YOU WILL FUCKING DO AS I SAY OTHERWISE, I WILL SHOOT YOU AND YOUR UNBORN BABY" Riz shouted before hanging up the phone, he turned rolling down the window, throwing his cell-phone before turning back to Ciro.

"Pieces of shit" Rizolo grumbled, crossing his tattooed arms, pouting at the floor.

Ciro rolled his eyes "That's your fifth phone this week"

"Oh well, tell those dudes that you hired that they're all dicks then!" Rizolo exclaimed pointing at Ciro in response.

Ciro slapped Rizolo's finger away, as he grabbed his phone that was situated next his leg.

"Kill them" Ciro said messaged his sniper who was always on standby. Ciro threw his phone, hitting the hang - up button before turning away from Riz to look out the window.

"Hey, don't ignore me, you dick" Riz exclaimed. Ciro gave no reply.

"Fanculo" Riz grumbled grabbing his Nintendo Switch. Ciro pretended to sleep not in the mood for his bullshit. But before Ciro could fully close his eyes a bright light shone through the window. Before Ciro could curse out the driver again, something caught his peripheral vision.

Ciro rolled down his window, just enough to see the light which was pissing him off. Ciro slowly pulled out his knife ready for an attack. Ciro stilled. He could not move as what stood before Ciro was an angel. Its hair was the colour of silk, which ran like tendrils almost hitting the floor. Its frame was small and slender. The angel was absolutely radiant, the way it smiled seemed to jolt Ciro, making an emotion he rarely used blossom inside of his chest. It made Ciro stop breathing.

It walked with such grace, that even the heavens were singing down upon its beauty. Ciro looked through the light as it began to bend so he could just about see the angel that was calling out to him. At this moment his life stood still as if everything he ever wanted was complete. What stood before Ciro was a creation that even God could not have foreseen. It was her. The woman that would undeniably be his forever until eternity.

She was utterly beautiful, her smile pierced deep into his soul. Her blue eyes pierced under the sun, watching Ciro with such intensity. He even thought that he could see his precious shiver slightly. This made Ciro grin into a smirk. God, she was an angel. Ciro's angel. Ciro begrudgingly turned away from the beautiful sight and waved at the driver who was looking at him with fear. They carried on with their journey.

"WHOO WHOO" Ciro turned to Riz who started whistling at his friend.

"Finally found your Preziosa huh" Riz looked away from Ciro, smiling to himself. Ciro quickly grabbed his phone to message his spy to find out every bit of information on his angel.

But Ciro suddenly got interrupted when Riz shook his head at him. Rizolo placed his phone to his ear and moved a finger to his lips smiling at Ciro, nodding as he began to speak in Italian. Ciro nodded, smiling slightly as he went back to casually laying his head down so that he could sleep. Darkness soon came over Ciro as it enveloped him in a quiet hell. Ciro slept soundly, praying that he might catch a glimpse of the beauty in my dreams.