Precognition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what does Tiny Tits want today?" he asked, tugging on the chain even harder.

She let out a moan before answering, "Tiny Tits wants... wants to use her power on Linda, Sir."

He let the chain fall from his hand and reached out and grabbed her small breast, encapsulating it easily and squeezing it, then jiggling it hard from side to side sending the bell once more ringing.

"And what is Tiny Tits willing to do for that privilege?" he asked.

She didn't hesitate at all, "Anything Sir. Use Tiny Tits any way you wish!"

He smiled and released her breast but quickly grabbed her nipple and twisted it cruelly. A sudden flash of his magic ran across the ring that was looped through her nipple and the bell disappeared, the magic ran along the chain, each link vanishing as it did until it reached her other nipple as well as her clit. When it was done, both the chain and the bells were gone, the rings replaced with two metal bars.

He twisted the bar in his fingers hard and crushed it against her body, "Yes Sir, please... harder!" she let out in a half whimper from the humiliation of it all and half from the pleasure that was coursing through her body from her abused nipple.

He let it go and landed a hard slap on her other breast, then did so again and again until her whole body was shaking from the mix of need and fear.

His strong hand grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her over to the chair he had been sitting in, SolarGirl had taken a seat there and he pushed her forward until her face was just in front of SolarGirl's massive tits. Ana placed her hands on each of the arms of the chair to support herself as she stayed right where he had placed her.

"Look at those tits, Tiny Tits, those are the tits of a real woman. Don't you agree Tiny Tits?"

She whimpered once more before responding, "Yes Sir, those are the tits of a real woman Sir. Tiny Tits' tiny tits are just nothing in comparison, just like her." Ana said, her face burning bright red with humiliation.

"Then show SolarGirl how you treat a real set of tits, Tiny Tits." Damian said and Ana leaned forward and took one of SolarGirl's nipples between her lips and gently suckled it. SolarGirl moaned, Ana moaned, as they both savoured the experience for completely different reasons.

Ana felt SolarGirl's hands reach up and take a hold of Ana's small breasts, SolarGirl's super strength threatening to crush them in her powerful grip.

"That's right Tiny Tits, worship SolarGirl like the big-titted goddess she is." Damian said as his hand ran down over Ana's ass and between her legs. His fingers finding her clit ring and giving it a tug, then another.

Ana couldn't help herself, she sucked as hard as she could on SolarGirl's nipple, pushing her own face hard into the massive mammary until she couldn't breathe and she didn't want to.

She only released herself from the heavenly embrace of SolarGirl's breast when Damian landed the first of several blows to her ass, "OH GOD YES! Spank Tiny Tits' ass!" she managed to get out before her face was forced between SolarGirl's jugs.

SolarGirl finally let go of Ana's breasts, the blood flowing back into them quickly after the crushing strength had squeezed them so tightly, "Like, I just so love Tiny Tits' head between my tits!" SolarGirl cried out and squeezed her two massive tits from each side, nearly wrapping them completely around Ana's head.

She felt Damian's hard dick slide across her dripping wet pussy lips several times and her cry of delight hardly managed to escape the muffling caused by SolarGirl's tits. But it didn't matter, moments later her similar cries were just as muffled as Damian ran his dick up and over her pussy, pushing hard into her ass.

Damian pounded her ass from behind, SolarGirl crushed her face between her tits, and Ana's orgasms started to crash over her. The most intense one crested when she felt Damian unload inside of her, but several more followed as he slapped her ass with his dick, sending droplets of cum on to her ass and lower back.

Ana, unable to support herself any longer, collapsed forward into SolarGirl's lap, the blonde superheroine catching her in her strong arms and pulling her up so her head rested between her tits. Ana looked up at SolarGirl's smiling face and returned it with her own smile as SolarGirl let out a giggle, "Like, Tiny Tits is just so totally cute when she sucks my nipples!"

Ana instinctively turned her head to the side and found SolarGirl's waiting nipple, as SolarGirl held her tightly to her. It felt so good to be there, so right to have SolarGirl's large tits surrounding her head, she never wanted to leave.

She closed her eyes and let her power flow, looking into her own future once more, just a few hours until bedtime, where she saw herself snuggled peacefully between SolarGirl's tits, just like she was every night.

"Alright Tiny Tits, you can look into Linda's future, but you'll tell me everything you see, got it?"

Unwilling to let SolarGirl's nipple free from her mouth, Ana simply nodded and Damian seemed satisfied and left, leaving the two former hero's alone.

She would, of course, tell Damian everything she saw in Linda's future, but that didn't mean she wouldn't be able to make any changes. It was one of the few things she could still do to help people out, looking into the future of the staff and guiding them away from Damian's grasp.

He'd catch on eventually of course, or maybe he already had, but either way, it was the only thing she could do to make things better. Well apart from sucking on SolarGirl's nipples of course, that made everything so much better for her at least.

End


12