Predator and Prey Pt. 06

Story Info
I take Carol-Ann's ass, but I really want her son's!
3.4k words
4.74
5.9k
10

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 6 - Taking Carol-Ann for a Ride!

At some point during the night, Carol-Ann got up and vomited in the bathroom. Awhile later as she slept she was sweating a lot and pulling all the covers up because she had the chills. I got out of bed at 8 am. As she was coming down from her first taste of ecstasy, I expected her to be in bed for several hours. That would let me spend some time with Taylor.

There was no sign of Taylor when I got up, but he wasn't in his room nor anywhere in the house. I made a pot of coffee and found eggs and bacon and more in the fridge. I set out the ingredients to make an omelet and bacon and had a cup of coffee while waiting. I suspected Taylor had gone out for a morning run.

While I waited I went through Carol-Ann's online banking. I discovered another bank account which I had overlooked previously. It was at a different bank which is why I had not noticed it before. It had not had any activity for several months, other than earning small amounts of interest. It had a few thousand dollars in it and was nicknamed TIGER SCHOOL so I figured these were funds set aside to help pay for Taylor's college, the amount the scholarship might not cover. I transferred a few hundred dollars out of that account to Taylor's bank account and then from there to my own bank account.

Yes I had access to Taylor's banking as well. Since it was an in and an out I was pretty sure he would not notice the transactions. And if Carol-Ann noticed, I wanted her blaming Taylor for the withdrawal, not anyone else.

Similarly I took a thousand dollars from her line of credit to her bank account to Taylor and then to me. From what I could see she would not notice, but if she did I wanted her to blame Taylor for "stealing" from her. Any animosity I could build up between the two of them would work in my favour. And I wanted her to feel the pressure as her finances got tighter and tighter.

When I looked out and saw Taylor returning from his run - I had been right - I started cooking breakfast. I told him I expected his mom to be out shortly (No I didn't. She was still out) and that I would have breakfast ready for all three of us when he got out of the shower.

He and I talked about nothing in particular as we ate and Carol-Ann's food got cold. I spiked both Taylor's orange juice and coffee with female hormones so he got a double dose. After breakfast I convinced him to go out and throw a football around with me for awhile in his front yard. I wanted him to get more comfortable with me. After awhile I notice Carol-Ann looking out the window at us. I was pleased to see that instead of a cup of coffee she had a liquor glass in her hand. I waved at her and in a few minutes I tousled Taylor's hair and we went inside.

"What are you still doing here" Carol-Ann asked. I hugged her and gave her a kiss. When I patted her bum she winced.

"That still hurts she said. Inside and out! But it's a nice hurt." She kissed me back and I tasted the liquor on her tongue.

"I told you last night I would stay over. I cooked breakfast..."

"It was good!" piped in Taylor.

"And I spent time getting to know Taylor a bit better." I put my arm around Taylor's waist and he did not pull away. Well yes, he did after ten seconds.

"I... I wasn't feeling well this morning. I needed more sleep. But last night. The whole evening.. And afterwards, was wonderful. Thank you!" Now she poured herself a coffee. "I'm sorry I didn't notice you stayed over. I was really out of it. But I'm glad you and Tiger had some time together!"

"You two were loud last night!" her son said.

"Can you stay for an early dinner? I'll go to the store to get a roast."

"Sure I replied."

I sat with Taylor to start watching a movie while his mother got dressed. When she came out of her room I was pleased to see that in the past few weeks her tastes had changed. She no longer dressed as conservatively as she had. Her clothes were now brighter and showed more skin. And her makeup was now sexier.

I went outside to move my truck out of the way. She got in her car in the garage. But it would not start. I faked looking for a problem under the hood, but told her I knew nothing about cars. Of course I knew exactly the problem since Jake had fucked the car up for me the previous evening. And this was exactly why I had stayed over.

"But I need the car tomorrow! I have to meet my boss at a client's offices and it would take two hours on transit! Oh, how do I get this fixed on a Sunday! And where am I going to get the money!"

I told her I would call a buddy of mine who had a garage and see what he could do. Of course I had arranged this in advance. While we waited for Stan to arrive, we went into her back yard. I fired up a cigar and gave Carol-Ann a joint which she eagerly lit up and sucked in the smoke. Taylor started to come out to the back yard to join us but when he noticed his mother fondling my groin, he went back around front.

Fifteen minutes later he came back to tell us that my buddy Stan had just driven up in his tow truck. His mother was a bit glassy eyed. Stan looked under the hood, tsk tsked a bunch but told Carol-Ann he could fix her car, but he would have to tow it to his garage. He suggested that she ride with him and he would have the car fixed in a couple hours.

Carol-Ann rode off with Stan.

I hadn't quite finished my cigar so I asked Taylor to come sit with me at the patio table in back. He wrinkled up his nose but agreed. When we were sitting he said "I don't know how you can stand those things!"

"Acquired taste," I said.

"I see Mom has started smoking weed. A lot. She always told me not too. One time she caught me with Fred... I hadn't even got a chance to..."

"You haven't smoked weed?" I asked him.

"I haven't done a lot of stuff I should have done by my age" he pouted.

I stubbed out the last of my cigar and pulled out a joint. I lit it up and took a good hit, then handed it to him.

"Really? Just like that you hand your girlfriend's son a joint?"

"Why not, I said. You are legal age. You can make your own decisions." He took it from me and looked at it, trying to figure out if it would bite. He put it to his sweet beautiful lips and sucked on it. Of course, he coughed, but he got enough inside him that you could see the smoke when he exhaled. I took it back and took another hit.

"One more I told him, then that's enough for your first time. This time, hold it in for as long as you can." He did, and then he laughed as he exhaled. I pinched the joint out and saved the rest for later.

We sent inside, to watch the movie we had started. I got us both drinks and popped a hormone pill in his. If he got a bit larger dose today he might be a bit more anxious or emotional in the next day or so, but that was fine with me.

As we watched, I made sure we sat just a bit closer than we had in past. In fact, when both our arms were down, we were actually rubbing shoulders. He did not move away. At one point he paused the movie to take a piss. When he came back and the movie started up, I asked him what else he hadn't done. Did he have a girlfriend?

"No, no girlfriend. They don't seem to like me!"

"What about a boyfriend then?"

He looked at me like I was weird. "No. I'm not gay!"

He might not be now, but when I was done with him he would be craving dick all day, every day!

"You don't have to be gay! It's natural for kids to..."

"I'm not a kid!" he burst out emotionally. It might have been the weed, or the hormones, but he was worked up a bit.

"I was just saying that it is natural for... people... your age to explore. To find out what they like and don't like."

"What about you?" he asked me. "Did you explore?"

"Hell yeah, I said. I had a lot of girlfriends by the time I was nineteen. Fucked a lot of them... pardon the language."

"And boys" he asked.

"Yeah, I explored them too. I never had a boyfriend as such. I did know a few guys who I fucked with a few times. But usually it was just a one-off in the woods, or after being out drinking and I couldn't find a girl to fuck."

"Wow," he said. "I would never have thought... Do you still...?"

"Do I still fuck with guys? No, not at all." I lied. "If I did they'd have to be awfully cute..."

We watched the rest of the movie in silence. At the end his mother was still not back. I pulled out the joint and lit it up again. I took a hit and he was eager to take the weed from me, but I said, "Wait, let's try this. Open your mouth." I took a big drag and then turned to him and pulled his head toward me. He resisted but I got within an inch of that adorable mouth and then I blew the smoke into him. He gulped and I released him.

"Gross! I thought you were trying to kiss me! But wow, that.., that did feel good." We finished the joint. Next time we did this, I would put my lips on his. Much more effective. And he would be wanting my lips oh his.

"Do you ever watch porn?" I asked him. "If you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, how do you get off? Do you masturbate to porn?"

"No.... well, a little. I don't masturbate. Mom said..."

"Fuck! She must have to wash a lot of messy sheets then. You must have wet dreams every damn night!"

"Yeah that is a problem. I do try to hold it and run to the bathroom...." he trailed off. He was definitely starting to feel the pot. I reached out a hand and tucked some of his long hair behind his ear. He flinched at first and then let me keep doing it. "That feels nice," he said. He looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

Just then my phone buzzed. It was a text message from Stan. It simply said, "Now!" I opened an app and was connected to the security camera in Stan's office. I told Taylor I had to take care of something and went outside while he spaced out on the couch.

The sun was too bright on my screen so I climbed into my truck to watch. I also hit record so I would be able to watch again later. The angle was from above and showed Stan's desk and beside it. Carol-Ann was seated on Stan's desk and Stan had pulled out her tits and was sucking on them. While he was doing that Carol-Ann was moaning and undoing Stan's belt.

After a couple minutes Stan stepped back and Carol-Ann fell to her knees. Stan stepped forward and Carol-Ann took his cock in her mouth and began sucking him. This is what I'd hoped for when I'd disabled her car. We'd actually got the fucking bitch to suck Stan's cock in exchange for reducing the price of the repairs.

When I visited Stan the next day he told me he had quoted her nine hundred bucks, cash. This of course was just to fix a simple wire that Jake had pulled yesterday. But Carol-Ann did not know that. Carol-Ann had wailed about not having that kind of money. But she needed the car. He told her she could put it on her credit card but then he'd have to add on fifty bucks to cover the charges. Or....

Or if she let him fuck her he could drop it town to five hundred. Four hundred off for a fuck was good money. And she was a good looking dame. She had resisted at first but after some haggling she had agreed to two hundred off for sucking his cock, but he insisted that he got to feel up her tits first.

The reason I dropped by next day was to get my half of the money.

On my phone screen I watched and listened as Carol-Ann sucked Stan off. She started hesitantly but then looked like she was actually enjoying herself. She licked around the head and then plunged her head back down on his dick. When he was getting close, she pulled him out of her mouth and was fisting him, telling him, cum for me baby. Shoot that jizz, honey! As he was about to cum, Stan said he'd take another twenty five off if he could shoot on her face. Carol-Ann bobbed on his dick one more time and then pulled it out of her mouth and aimed it so that his jizz blasted across her face. When he was done, Carol-Ann used her finger to stop a blob from dripping off of her chin onto her blouse and then sucked the cum off of the finger.

I stopped watching and recording as she got to her feet.

I had been smoking a cigar while watching Carol-Ann demean herself to save some money. I went back inside and grabbed a beer. Taylor had started playing a game but stopped as I sat down beside him. We were again hip to hip. I put my feet up on the coffee table. He made a small fuss about my odour but didn't move away.

"So you've never watched porn?" I picked up where I had left off. "Tell you what, next time I come over I'll bring you some of my favourite stuff and give you some links online."

"Yeah, sure, whatever!" he said. But I could tell I had piqued his interest. I also got him to agree to play some squash with me in a few days, at the club he belonged to.

Carol-Ann drove up half an hour later. When she came indoors she was surprised to see me still there. She went straight to her cupboard and poured herself a tumbler of vodka. "I... I can't cook tonight, Luis! You should just go."

"What's the matter?" I asked her, as if I didn't know.

She looked over at Taylor and told him to order a pizza for himself. "Not out here," she said and took my hand to drag me to her bedroom where she shut her door. She sat heavily on the end of the bed, took a swig of the vodka and started to cry. Like a dutiful boyfriend I sat beside her and put my arm around her and pulled her to me and let her sob for a bit. I found a glob of Stan's cum in her hair and that gave me the opening I wanted. I dabbed it out of her and and asked her, "What's this?"

She sobbed as she drank and told me that she didn't know what was happening. Everytime she turned around she was having to spend money on repairs for this or that. Her bank account and bank loan were getting tighter. Her credit card balance was out of control. And she had to keep spending money! And now... and now she admitted she had just sucked a guy off to save some money! She was so ashamed!

"You gotta do what you gotta do!" I told her, holding her close.

"I feel like such a slut!" she said. "I really like you, Luis. I,,, I hope maybe... maybe we might have something!" So many women said this to me. As I've said, I have a smooth patter and hard dick that women love.

"I like you too sweetheart. I like being around you. And yes, I like Taylor too." I didn't just like Taylor. I lusted after Taylor. I wanted to fuck the boy right out of Taylor and make him my sissy fuck toy. And I would.

"In the last eighteen hours, I've blown two other men, and let you fuck me in the ass! Definitely a slut!" she cried a bit more.

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. You never explored before you met your husband. It's only right that you should have some fun now. You're just having fun before you settle down again!" I rationalized for her.

"I want to be with you," she said, giving me a sloppy kiss as the alcohol started through her system. "But, yes... I did like blowing Jake. And Stan's cock was not bad." she giggled.

"I like you a lot babe," I said, as my fingers toyed with her nipple. God I wanted rings in her tits soon! "And maybe we have a future together. But if you want to explore with other people, I'm fine with that. You just have to understand that I have my needs and if you aren't there to take care of them, I might be with someone else for an evening." Like your son, I thought. "Can you handle that?" I asked as I gave her a deep kiss. My hands have been working their way under her skirt and I now had one finger hooked in her pussy.

"Oh Luis! I don't deserve you! Fuck, I need another drink!" she said as she tried to stand up. But I pushed her back down and went to her purse. I opened it and found the baggie of drugs she had bought from Jake last night when she blew him. I opened it and handed her a tablet.

"What's this?" she said as she swallowed it.

"That's one of the downers. It'll help you relax. Mellow you out. Help you calm down in a few minutes!" And it would, but after it wore off she would be feeling anxious and nervous. I was going to get her into a cycle of uppers and downers, needing each to curb the effects of the previous.

"Thanks Luis. Oh, I need another fuck. Fuck me, please!" And I did. For twenty minutes we rolled around on the bed, being careful of her very sore ass. I didn't fuck her in the ass this time. She squealed and came as I plunged my hard cock into her pussy. But of course, she didn't call it her pussy any more. She had learned her lesson last night. After I came in her, I told her to lie back and I spread her legs and I ate her out. She was surprised I would eat her after I had cum in her. But I didn't mind eating my own jizz if it leaked out of her. "Eat my cunt!" she purred as she lay back and the downer took hold of her and she relaxed. She dozed off a bit. And woke up again. "Oh, you eat me so well, Luis. I love how you make my cunt feel!"

I got up and dressed. Carol-Ann was feeling no pain as I left her room. I grabbed a piece of Taylor's pizza and kissed the top of his head as he sat on the sofa, munching. He looked up at me and smiled. And I left.

***

Please remember to leave me some feedback, lovers!

The more you tell me how much you liked, or did not like, my stories, the more I am encouraged to write!