All Comments on 'Predator and Prey Pt. 14'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely love this story and I'm always waiting for the next chapter !!

I'd love to be in Kittens place too. Any plans on Luis locking him up in chastity??

sissylily2018sissylily20187 months ago

I love this series, please keep going. I always have my wand vibrator against my pretty little dickie when I read your stories and I often have to take a break to ride a bigger toy lol.

I loved the forced aspect of this story with cocksucker alice (I admit I was a little jealous of her).

I can't wait for tiger to revel in his rising girlishness. Maybe he should take the initiative and try to take Daddy Luis from Carol Ann, playing right into Luis's hands.

As always I can't wait for the next part so I can enjoy squirting more cummies for you.

Sissy Lily

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bummer ...waiting for Taylor and Carol Anne to start getting high n turning tricks together ...too much Sherrty

jennacybertarjennacybertar7 months ago

give us more please

SissyRobinSSissyRobinS7 months ago

It's always so exciting to read another chapter of this series! I definitely enjoy the reinforcement that Luis is BAD. Sometimes a truly despicable villain is all the more exciting in this kind of story. I love the fantasy of a man who sees sissies everywhere he goes and forces them into their place either through the gentle coaxing of Kitten or the violation of Cocksucker.

Thank you for continuing this series. It always excites my little clitty. And I certainly wish someone would meat my backdoor while reading this ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another superlative chapter! Can't wait for Ch. 15!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't wait for the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With the way Luis thinks and with the help of her deranged coworker, they have to arrange for kitten to knock up his mom, just before having his nuts cut off. He gets to have sex with a female and father a child, but in the sickest way possible.

slowillieslowillie6 months ago

Sherry is a nasty bitch and I am looking forward to seeing more of Alice

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Predator and Prey is an all-time classic. Not a weak chapter in the series! I wish it goes on a long time!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

++Rather, strangely, it was her demeanour that had turned him on; it was her lewdness, and the cigarette dangling from her lips. It was not how a son was supposed to see his mother, think of his mother, but seeing her being so slutty was a turn on for him.++

Great passage to hint at what Taylor/Kitten was slowly getting the desire to be himself/herself! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

+++He was an intelligent young man who had been set to go to university, and now he found himself doing menial chores to earn a living.+++

Hoping the continued corruption will lower his intelligence and general awareness, as his attention becomes more and more focused on cock.

CharlotteTWCharlotteTWabout 1 month ago

I would swap places with Alice in a heartbeat but I rather suspect Luis wouldn't want a mature willing slut like me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous