Predator and Prey Pt. 18a

Story Info
Kitten takes her bus stop admirer to a coffee shop washroom.
2.2k words
4.72
3.4k
6

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Hello all you gorgeous luvvies!

I am sorry for the long delay in my posting Chapter 18, but as I explained at the end of the previous chapter, I have taken a three week vacation and then it takes me a couple of weeks for the actual writing. My estimate for posting Chapter 18 has been just before Christmas.

Unfortunately, I came home a bit sick. Nothing serious. But it has made concentration difficult and so the writing is going slowly. It is possible that full Chapter 18 may not be posted until after Christmas.

But I did not want to leave all you wonderful boys and bois without something to stroke over, so here is the first portion of Chapter 18. I will include this again when I post the full chapter.

I know you are all eager to see more of Kitten's transformation, so we lead off the chapter with more of his/her escapades. There will definitely be more of Kitten at the end of the chapter as well.

I did read all of your comments on Chapter 17 while I was away, and I truly appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for the story. I love to know that you are all spilling multiple pints/quarts/litres of lube and cum. I wish I could reach through the screen and grasp your big boys or little bois and stroke you to your delightful climaxes. Or leave my lipstick on your dickies as you fill my mouth. My words will have to do instead.

As always, please do leave your comments, good or bad.

I will post more, or all of Chapter 18, as soon as I can.

Luv,

Mistress Tawny

Chapter 18, partial

Kitten woke a second time and stretched and looked at the clock. He got up immediately, lit a cigarette and looked around, getting organized. He didn't want to be late for his bus today. He had plans.

Luis had slept through the night with Kitten and Melissa. He had left them in order to slide into bed with Carol-Ann, his mother, wanting her to believe that he had slept the full night with her. In actual fact he had slept most of the night spooning Kitten, with his hard cock nestled between Kitten's ass cheeks.

When Luis had left Kitten had talked to him about what he wanted to do today. He had shown Luis the card. Luis had grinned and kissed Kitten, telling him that he had permission to do as he had described, but reiterating that Kitten was not to suck any cocks but his until after Luis gave him permission. Kitten had pouted, but did not have any plans to do so. Daddy knew best.

Luis had frustrated him by saying they would not see each other that evening, but promised Kitten a spectacular time at Dante's and the Playpen on Saturday night. Kitten was to be ready to be picked up in the late afternoon.

Kitten took a quick shower, managing to avoid his mother who was still in her room, though he could hear her shower running. Damn, they would probably bump into each other on the way out.

Kitten brushed and sprayed his hair. He put on his makeup and bright lipstick. For the first time, on his own, he slid stockings up his legs and had to fight with the resulting hardon as he pulled up his panties. Fuck why did women's clothes feel so good, and look so good on him. Why had he not discovered this on his own years ago?

As he went to his closet to pick out a short skirt and a top he caught his toe and stumbled a bit. He caught himself easily but as he straightened up he realized that his chest had jiggled a bit. More accurately, his titties had jiggled. He really was growing titty flesh!

Happily, he put on a red bra and a red top which would show the bra when a couple of buttons were undone. He put on a short short black skirt and his black three inch heels.

In the kitchen he ran into his mother who was pouring herself a tumbler of vodka. Carol-Ann eyed him up and down and smiled sweetly. "That salon has done wonders for you, sweetie. You are gorgeous. Do you plan to work there long? And will you stop looking like a tart when you do?"

"I haven't time for this, mother!" Kitten said, taking one of his mother's cigarettes out of her pack and lighting it. "What is there for breakfast? We are out of cereal!"

Carol-Ann sighed. "We're out of everything sweetie. We haven't any money. I've got less than fifty bucks in my purse. Nothing in the bank. No credit cards to spend. And I just lost my job. When do you get paid at the salon, honey."

"I.. I don't know. I never asked. But that is MY money!" Kitten declared.

"When you get paid, you'll start paying your fair share for food and everything else! In the meantime, I'll get a new job in the next week or so, and all will be back to normal..."

Fuck that, Kitten thought. Any money I make, I'm keeping for myself!

"I've got a bit of cash in my purse. I'll get something to eat at a shop close to work!"

Carol-Ann's voice turned mean. "Your purse? My fag son carries a purse while walking in stockings and high heels? You sound like a street whore!"

"I'm not a fag, and I'm not a whore! You are the one that's whoring around and sleeping with lots of men!"

"I caught you sucking my boyfriend's cock last night! To me, that means you're a fag!"

"I don't need this!" Kitten said. "I have a job to go to!" He grabbed his purse and strutted out of the house.

He looked at his phone and saw that he would be on time. Hopefully David would be there. That was the name on his business card. David Axelrod, Attorney. Kitten had been teasing David at the bus stop and on the bus the last few days and was hoping to push it further today.

As he approached the bus stop he saw that David was indeed waiting for the bus. He walked past him, looked back and said, "Buy me a coffee?" David looked uncertain then scurried to catch up to Kitten as he headed for the coffee shop at the corner.

As they walked the lawyer said "We have to talk.... I need to see you!"

Kitten smiled and blew out smoke, "We are talking. You see me right now!"

"I mean... I mean in private. Alone. Somewhere were we can.... where we can..."

"Can what?" smiled Kitten. "Get to know each other better?"

"Yes!" said David. "I.. I have to know. Are you a boy or a girl? A man or a woman?"

"Does it matter?"

"Uh... yes. No. Not really. I... I don't know until I know. God, I want to be with you!" the lawyer sighed.

"Do you have a car?"

"Yes. My wife drives it, but I can get it some days....."

They reached the coffee shop and David held the door open for Kitten. The place was busy, as always. What were they doing there, the older man wondered.

"Follow me in one minute," Kitten said. She then walked down the side hallway and entered the women's washroom. David looked around. No one was paying any attention one minute later when he also entered. It was a large one person washroom, which Kitten locked as soon as he entered.

Kitten then turned and placed his arm around David's neck and drew him close, their faces now inches apart.

"Pick me up after work on Monday, in your car. Here is the address. Be there at 6:05 pm." she told him. David looked down and found himself holding his own business card that he had given to Kitten days earlier, but which now had an address written on it.

"I'll... I'll do my best." he said

"Do you have a hundred dollars on you?" Kitten asked. David opened his wallet and pulled out the money which Kitten took from him.

"What's that for?" he asked.

Kitten replied, "For coffee silly, and a tip. And to answer your question." Kitten then leaned in and kissed David. David returned the kiss. They traded tongues, each sucking the other's, hungrily. David dropped his briefcase with a thud, and used his now free hand to pull Kitten's body tightly against him. The two ground their groins against each other, Kitten panting and mewling.

David slowly realized that he was grinding his hard cock against another hard cock. So Kitten was a boy... a man. But he didn't care. He was kissing this gorgeous creature who had been teasing him all week.

Kitten finally pushed David back a bit and the two broke for some air. "You have a wife? What would she think of you kissing a man? Do you have any children?"

"My wife.... I love my wife. And my two boys. They're about your age! I'd never do anything to hurt them, except...."

"Except?" Kitten asked as he placed a kiss beside the lawyer's mouth. His hand started to pull at the older man's belt.

"I... oh, god, I need to be with you? I need to..... I don't know what I want to do. But I have to be alone with you! What...what are you doing?" he asked.

"Only what my Daddy will let me do!" pouted Kitten as he pulled the lawyer's pants apart and reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. David's cock was hard and leaking precum. He panted as Kitten touched his cock. His cock was fully rigid as Kitten began to stroke it!

"Oh god! Oh god! Not here! Not in a public washroom! Oh, lord!" David panted, with his eyes closed. The he asked, "Your Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy Luis." Kitten said as they both looked down and watched his long crimson fingernails stroke up and down David's cock as he slowly pumped him. "My boyfriend. Or more accurately, my mother's boyfriend, but my lover!"

"Oh... oh..." David groaned as Kitten slowed his fisting, sensing that he was close to cumming.

"Would you like to be my Daddy too?" Kitten whispered in his ear. "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh yes! Oh yes, please!" David tried to keep his voice low, but it still came out almost as a shout!

Kitten raised his skirt and took the lawyer's hand and guided it so that his fingers brushed the head of his cock which was peeking out of the top of his panties. Kitten mewed and said, "That is the tip of my clitty. If you want to see more, pick me up Monday after work!" He flipped his skirt back down and the lawyer moaned.

Kitten increased the pace of jerking his cock and said, "If you bring me a hundred dollars, I will suck your wonderful cock for you!" David groaned as his cum started to burst from his balls. "And if you bring me a hundred more, I'll let you suck mine!" David let out a savage grunt as his cum shot out of his dick and sprayed against the washroom sink!

Of fuck, he hadn't cum that hard with his wife in years! Just the thought of this gorgeous young man on his knees, David's cock in his mouth, had been overpowering. And then the last image in his mind, of himself on his knees, sucking Kitten's cock... oh god! He'd never ever thought about sucking a dick. But he could imagine it! He could see himself submitting to this beautiful creature!

He reached for, grabbed, toilet paper to clean off the tip of his dick as his cumming abated. He leaned back and panted against the wall and watched as Kitten walked out the door, waggling his fingers in a goodbye! "Monday!" Kitten mouthed silently as he disappeared.

David quickly locked the door. He was standing in the women's washroom, his pants undone, cum splattered on the sink and floor. But he was happy. But he was also hooked.

Very very hooked.

Kitten did not order a coffee. He would wait until he was closer to the salon, after his bus ride. He did lick a bit of cum off of the tips of two fingers, and shuddered. This was the first cum he had tasted that was not from Luis. It was... nice.

He took the hundred dollars and folded the bills a couple of times. He stuck them into his bra so that the top of the bills were visible to anyone looking from a side angle. Then he lit a cigarette and let the smoke trickle out. It made him feel... slutty. Very slutty.

He liked that. A lot.

When he got to the salon, he tidied up his appearance and put the money in his purse. But a large wet spot remained in his panties.

**********