All Comments on 'Predator and Prey Pt. 18a'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love kitten's budding confidence in who she is and her take charge demeanor. A delicious taste of the full chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best story ever just got better yet!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You are such a tease Mistress Tawny! But in the best sense!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A fabulous opening Salvo in Kitten's path to prostitution. So we have a coming (cuming) encounter with David on the horizon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for not forgetting us. And what an addition!!! Sounds like Kitten can't wait for Luis to grant permission to suck some others!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can see the relationship between mother and son is about to end. We know Kitten will be with Luis! So exciting||!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kitten really manhandled that lawyer! We know who will rule there!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you! Great section! Sounding like Carol and Kitten are close to a permanent break.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I do hope that the full chapter 18 will not have just the two sections about Kitten (This one and the one you say it at the end of the chapter). I don't mind reading about Carol's degradation, but Kitten and her feminization is the main course, and should rightfully take up the larger part of the chapter. This scene is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best stories ever just got even better!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really hot sene. Can't wait for kitten to move away from Carol.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And how awesome that Kitten's titty flesh is being to appear!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for giving us this taste of where the chapter is headed. Liking Kitten giving out orders, and hoping his end with Carol will be happening very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have us panting for the Dante's gay club chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great writing! Great opening for the chapter! Looking forward for another December chapter post!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd like to express my appreciation for this first scene!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Still thinking about what will happen at the birthday party. Sorry you hit some writer's fatigue, but I know you will come back with a vengeance!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year1 Thanks for this enticing look at the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best story on the site!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hard to focus as Christmas approaches. Fully understandable. But based on this fabulous start, I think all will be sorted out extremely well!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Superb opening! I'll be watching daily for the full chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess the holiday season complicates things as far as new posts being prompt. I do appreciate your willingness to give your fan this advance.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It will be interesting to see if this "happily married" lawyer and father of two sons will become a regular character. I think Kitten will go in many directions though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kitten might be a little too rough on his mom, even if she has herself become nasty and drug-addicted. But I know she is asking for it. What will Kitten say or think when he hears she is pregnant? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This short lead-in is better than most FULL STORIES!!! Kudos to you, Mistress Suede!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kitten has the business side of things all set for when he/she begins prostituting. Obviously that is exactly what he/she is doing with Attorney Axelrod! Eager for the rest of the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hoping full chapter will be posted soon!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Basically it has been over six weeks since we got anything aside from this short scene.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved every bit of this series, Eagerly waiting for more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous