All Comments on 'Predicament: Prologue'

by dragon_uri

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Paint by the numbers

Nothing clever or original. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Might be a good start

It's a decent set up for the follow on episodes. Please do write them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF kind of buttplug is that?

OK, I really hate leaving negative feedback (after all, *I'm* not exactly a world-renowned author myself) but I really have to ask:

Where on earth are you shopping for buttplugs?

"inserted the full length into his throat" - that's a dildo, and a specific kind at that, NOT a butt-plug.

A butt-plug has a flared neck and a base. It's rarely more than 4" long. Because of its shape & size, it would be basically impossible to shove it into anyone's throat. Mouth, yes, but not throat.

For that entire scene to be physically possible, the guy would have to either have some sort of severe congenital deformity or have been in a really bad accident and reconstructive surgery couldn't rebuild his jaw.

I own a lot of butt-plugs. I enjoy using them. I've had some of them in my mouth at various points in time. I'm not just speaking from a theoretical standpoint here.

I'm sorry to be so harsh, but I tried to keep going and I just couldn't. The cognitive dissonance completely overwhelmed what might otherwise be a great story.

I'm not downvoting this, but I can't in good conscience give it a 5-star vote, so I'll just abstain.

(I also don't usually comment anonymously, but I can't login right now. &^%$#@)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What If

Promising, please continue. The concept & where it's heading sounds gr8.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jake ....

Perhaps a visit to the police , and a doctor , will bring dividends .

Mistress Natasha will have to do some thinking herself then .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Herbert and ropert give this two thumbs up

Simply amazing. Touched on all of my kinks I hope to see part 1 in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

This is a great start with potential to be a great story. please keep up the good work

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
What happened to the next instalment?

The story was interesting enough to want to read the next chapter but it’s 9 months since it was submitted so it looks unlikely. So many writers submit one story that’s really got the makings of a good series, like this one, and then never submit another one. It makes you wish that an experienced writer would take it over and run with it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and a formulaic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous