All Comments on 'Pregnant'

by MommyDommy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Dear Ms. DommyMommy,

This story has been stuck in my head for weeks now, I just can't get enough. You crept into my head and wrote down exactly my deepest most secret desires and crystallized them perfectly. My only complaint about what you wrote, is that I can't do this in real life

I just wish I could share this with my girlfriend and be able to enact this with her, but I'm way too self conscious about it. Could you give me some advice on how to ease her into it? Thank you!!!

MommyDommyMommyDommy16 days agoAuthor

Hello there, darling little anon in the comment below me.

It really depends on if your girlfriend is generally open to kink. If she is, the best approach would be the straight approach: ask her if she'd be willing to do futanari roleplay with you, explain what that entails (pegging, a dominant attitude from her, etc) and see where it goes from there and if she would be willing to incorporate the impregnation and pregnancy aspects of the play either now or later when she's comfortable in the role.

The first step of course is gathering the courage to be that vulnerable.

I really hope it works out for you doll <3

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Ok, this needs to expanded on. PLEASE write more stories of futas impregnating males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMommyDommy@MommyDommy
Deeply in love with a pair of wonderful subs, a beautiful girl and a handsome boy. I firmly believe 90% of men would be better off emotionally under the control of a domme; no worries, only obedience.