Pregnant Fuck (Hot)

Story Info
‘Like sucking my teats, don’t you? Let me be your cow.’
1k words
4.16
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxinexx
maxinexx
20 Followers

I am heavy with child. My breasts are swollen with milk, my abdomen fully distended. I slump on the wicker chair feeling the baby prod my stomach. He lays his head in my lap. I ask if we can go upstairs - and fuck.

We find our way up the stairs to the pink bedroom: my wedding cake bed with its nest of soft cuddly toys, snow-white cot, rocking horse, the cradle bedecked in pink. As soon as I fell pregnant, I instinctively knew, my baby would be a girl.

We enjoy a perfect love, a love that's all-consuming, unselfish, respectful. I'm happy at last: he's all I want in a man: passionate, caring, and considerate. My eyes mist with tears.

I take his hand, wrap my fingers round his palm and hold him to my swollen belly. I'm enormous. The skin on my bulge is stretched. A brown line runs the full length of my belly from my protruding navel to the swathe of teak hair which sprouts profusely, hiding my folds. Proudly, I rub his fingers over the round of my belly so he can feel my baby, kicking inside me.

He beams with pride as he feels the baby reach for its father. Its tiny fists pummel the lining of my womb, wanting to touch the man who seeded me with all his sperm. I lightly stroke the hair on the back of his hand, seeking his intimacy.

Exhausted, I close my eyes, savouring the smell of his skin as he moves closer to me. I feel his lips kiss my eyes, the subtle brush of his mouth over my pursed lips, his hot breath on my face, the tip of his tongue licks my neck.

I stir, feeling a delicious tingle inside my cunt, a glorious hardening of my clit I haven't felt for months. His tongue leaves a line of saliva down my chest, licking the salt from the moist fjord that separates my heaving breasts.

I become aroused, pushing his hand inside my panties, guiding his fingers thru my matted hair, parting my folds, feeling my wet love-hole. I feel his leg slide up my thigh, alarmed by my daring, knowing how I might gratify myself thru his tender touch.

He thrills for me, brushing the shock of hair off my face, kissing me fully on the lips. I feel his eager tongue enter my wet mouth. His tip tickles the back of my throat. He rubs my splayed cunt. I gasp, I struggle to control the thrill of my arousal, I plead for him to strip for me.

I admire his muscular physique: his hairy chest as he unbuttons his shirt, his pert bum when he drops his pans, the rigid, turgid, rearing, huge cock that crows so proudly for me.

Wearing just my bra and briefs, I plead, dizzied by my rampant lust, 'Think we should fuck on the bed, don't you?'

Stretched with erect torsion, he hobbles to my tidy bed and settles at the centre, watching me expectantly as I slip the bra straps off my shoulders, uncupping each breast, leaving my bra hanging loosely to tease him. I push one of my heavy breasts up to my mouth for him, tickling my complected nipple with the tip of my tongue, tasting my milk. I fight to contain myself, the taste of my colostrum goes to my head.

'Suck my tits! Suck my tits!' I plead.

I hold him to my breast and suckle him like my baby, 'Like sucking my teats, don't you? Let me be your cow.'

He sucks my udders as if he is my calf, draining my breasts of warm milk, satiating his lustful mammalian fetish.

I'm in control, ready for him to fuck me deeply: fuck my arse, fuck my cunt. I push him off my heavy breast, roll off the bed and let him watch me slip my hand in my pants.

'God, you're beautiful!' he cries, waiting for my intimate reveal with bated breath.

I slip out of my briefs, my explicit act of reveal exposing the beauty of my twitching bulge, the impressive contour of my breasts, the divine arch of my back, my fleshy buttocks. By now, I'm breathless, panting for him.

A naughty expression creeps over my face, 'like me to suck your cock?'

Flustering, flushing scarlet, he nods, 'Yes.'

'Lie back then.'

He lies back in awe of me as I clamber on top of him sinking my belly comfortably on his chest as I lower my head and take the full length of his cock inside my warm mouth. I'm run down. Gently, he rubs my furuncle, the nasty boil festering on the cusp of my left buttock.

He caresses my fuck-hole, parting my soft flesh to expose my dark beige folds, then licked me in a coarse, probing way he never licked a girl before. I writhe and squirm. I swallow his cum then spit out his cock.

I roll onto my front, my belly sinking into the soft depth of the bed and plead for him to fuck my arse. He splays my fleshy buttocks. I groan as he slides his entire throbbing length, his slick, thick-girthed cock right up inside my arse, constipating me until I squirt piss out of my lubricious cunt.

'Fuck my cunt!' I cry.

'Are you sure?' he asks.

'Want to be your bitch-on-heat, want you to fuck me with that fat cock of yours, fuck my cunt!'

He pulls his cock out of my clenching arse, leaving my anal fuck hole deliciously raw and pink, running with cum.

'Lie on your back, then.'

I do as I'm told, roll over and lie on my back, holding my legs wide open, splaying my labial folds for him, exposing my raw steak flesh, my erectile clit, my pulsing vagina -- my love-hole!

He fucks me hard, fucks me deep, filling my cunt with semen.

I writhe and squirm in ecstasy. I cream my girlie jus all over his spurting cock oozing his ejaculate, I clench his cock with my strong birth muscle, then I force him out.

I'm pulsing jus, dripping creamy cum, my cunt pulses, I contract, I arch my body upwards, squirting my hot girlie jus all over his flaccid, dripping cock.

I feel my waters break...!

maxinexx
maxinexx
20 Followers