All Comments on 'Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 03'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

So much fun..,, so many possible character and story arcs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

Great job. Very compelling story. It is really enjoyable how you do a fine job setting seeds and foreshadowing, yet still throw in something out of left field keeping it fresh and surprising. Especially mixing it up with a head fake with Brooke, Alevia mentioned a younger sister, whom curiosity dictates as to why she had not been home either day, so the unexpected older sister was WOW. The story will have to run its course for a few years before he can manage the trifecta of sisters as she is only a freshman. At least on this home of erotic stories.

Again fantastic job. Hope you keep it up and Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it! More please!

Wonderfully written and I cannot wait to read the next chapter!

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerabout 3 years ago

Very much enjoying the series! Great first storyline - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

only one complaint. When a submissive is gagged, she doesnt stay silent. She has the prettiest moans the whole time you tease/ play/ fuck her brains out. It was so unnatural to have her lay there silent prior to the anal....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
740 Followers
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.