Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, red was spun. I don't know how it took so long, but it was as if the game knew that we needed a warm-up period. Jackie quickly threw the scarf aside, as it was by far the easiest item to get rid of. Both Devin and I elected to ditch our shirts and slowly worked on unbuttoning them with one hand. It was not as easy as either of us thought, our other limbs stretched across the mat making balance a tenuous state.

Alevia went for her shirt as well, although it was slightly easier for her as she had half the number of buttons as we did. She had it tossed aside in under a minute. Malory had the toughest job as she elected to remove her dress. I would have thought it would have been easier to take off her panties, but my guess is she thought the dress would be a hindrance to her gameplay as we progressed.

Slowly we all succeeded in our tasks. Devin and I were now topless, Malory was in her matching bra and panties, Alevia was in her skirt and bra, with Jackie back to what she had shown up in. The next spin proved to be a crucial one. Red. Again.

I know that probably does not work this way, but it felt like the wheel was making up for a lack of red early in the game. We all took it personally as most of us had struggled to stay upright with the first item removal. This time Malory and Alevia had it easy as their bras proved simple to remove as each of them was flexible enough to reach the clasp in the back with one hand. Jackie elected to go the easy route and remove her panties. Devin's body language indicated that he did not approve.

While she was not revealing her breasts to the rest of us, namely me, she was putting herself at risk of flashing her slit, in the right position. Jackie, unlike Devin, did not seem to care about any of that and was simply choosing which item was easiest for her to take off at this point in the game.

Devin and I both had to take our pants off, which at first seemed like it should not be very hard, but the task quickly proved otherwise. Sliding the pant legs down while keeping one hand firmly on the mat was a challenge. More so for me as my hand was stretched farther than Devin's, giving him a more stable position.

As I was inching my pants down my legs I felt something smack into the side of my head. The impact caused me to lose my balance and I fell. I was the first one out of the game, something that I had never considered. As I sat on the mat I realized that I had been hit by Jackie's rear. She had checked me with her ass to knock me off balance. It was a dirty move, but the sexy wink that she gave me made me swallow my tongue when I started to complain.

I was not too upset as I had no issue pleasing any of these women in any way that they desired. I grew nervous when I realized that Devin might not have the wherewithal to throw the game, as to not get me as his reward for winning. I had been cocky earlier when I thought about my plan. I never considered being the first one out, or even going out before Devin. I had not considered Jackie's deviant motivation.

I knew that Devin did not want me as his reward, but he was distracted by the mostly naked girls surrounding him and clearly not thinking straight. He was in this to win it, his competitiveness taking over, seemingly having forgotten the established prize; me. His secondary goal was to make sure that he did not inappropriately touch anyone other than his girlfriend, even if they were all open to the action. He was still going out of his way to try and avoid the other girls, even as they closed in on him one move at a time.

On the sidelines, I finished pulling off my pants, it was only fair that I continued to strip as the game continued. I might have thought differently if I had not become so comfortable being naked in front of others over the last semester. It was new to do so in front of Devin, but given the situation, it felt natural to me. I am not sure if he agreed, but he was not in a position to complain.

Spinning the dial everyone was spared their last article of clothing for another round, but the positions they were forced to take were getting increasingly involved. From my perspective, it seemed as though the girls were intentionally trying to make Devin uncomfortable. Or maybe just turn him on.

Jackie had her ass right in front of Devin's face, giving him a great view up her dress. As she rocked back and forth while trying to maintain her balance her ass cheeks would find themselves surrounding Devin's nose. Devin was not bothered by this. He was bothered by Malory's arm that had reached between his legs and was rubbing up against his dick. While it was still contained in his boxers, his growing erection was clear. Alevia, not to be outdone, had positioned herself so that her bare breasts were rubbing against one of Devin's arms.

Devin was slowly breaking down and accepting the sexual attention. Jackie had not said anything one way or the other, but her silence seemed to be taken by Devin as permission to continue the game. His body started to relax and he leaned into the attention. The girls responded by increasing their contact with his body.

I assumed that all this attention was going to cause Devin to lose focus and fall, but as I spun the dial once more he seemed more solid than ever. In fact, it was the girls that appeared to be in peril as they had intentionally gone out of their way to entice Devin. Devin's early game strategy of avoiding others had netted him a solid stance, which was paying off in the later rounds. The dial stopped at "right foot red." Time to get naked.

As everyone attempted to adjust their bodies to best facilitate the removal of their final item of clothing Devin clearly had it easiest. Except for me, having only to slide my underwear off with no worry of falling. Devin's underwear was off before the girls had even started their removal process. His hard cock hanging from his body, rubbing against Malory's arm, smearing it with precum.

As Malory raised her hand to her own underwear she let her arm run along Devin's slick head. As her hand reached it she slowly took Devin's cock in her fingers and started to stroke. The look on Devin's face was a mixture of pleasure and terror. I was not sure if he was afraid of Jackie or of cumming too soon due to his excitement.

Malory stopped before he came and resumed her attempt to push her panties down with one hand. The awkward position that she had found herself in proved troublesome, she slipped, her knee hitting the mat and disqualifying her. I was no longer alone in my Twister failure.

Alevia had a much easier time removing her underwear and was now grinding her wet box into Devin's shoulder. This seemed as much a strategy to maintain her balance as it was a sexual act. Devin, despite supporting part of Alevia's weight, was focused on Jackie who had her dress stuck over her head at the moment.

Jackie had managed to get one arm free from her dress, but it was caught on the other as she tried to pull the dress clear of her head. I suppressed a laugh as she tugged at the dress to free her face. Her breasts, now free for the first time in the game, bounced as she continued to struggle. Eventually, her head was freed and she was able to slide the second arm out, completing her task; amazingly without falling.

The next few spins went smoothly, with the girls continuing to tease Devin. The third spin landed on "left hand red." As we had not previously discussed what happened once red was spun when there were no longer any clothes to remove the game stalled.

"Do we just ignore the red?" Asked Alevia in a somewhat panicked voice, clearly not wanting to wait too long in her current position.

"Maybe we should do something else?" Malory piped up.

"Like what?" Devin huffed sarcastically, "Start putting clothes back on?"

Everyone remained silent as they contemplated alternatives now clothes were not an issue. I could tell the three remaining players wanted an answer quickly, as they were not enjoying their current stances.

"How about a circle jerk?" Jackie broke the silence. "We are moving our left hands, so before we place them on red how about we have to jerk off or finger the person to our left?"

This seemed to make sense to everyone. Devin started to say something, but then swallowed his words, figuring that silence was better than anything he was going to ask, realizing if Jackie had not wanted him to participate then she would not have suggested it.

"For 60 seconds," I added as I reached over and slid my hand between Malory's legs. "Starting . . . now."

As Malory reciprocated with a slow and steady hand job, we watched as the three who remained on the mat contorted their bodies to make this happen. As it worked out Devin could easily reach Alevia and ran his hand up her inner thigh. He paused, looking at Jackie as his hand lingered just below Alevia's pussy. Jackie gave him a slight nod before he sank a finger between Alevia's lips. It disappeared without resistance.

Jackie reached out and grabbed Devin's cock in her hand, vigorously stroking him, determined to make him cum in the 60 seconds they were allotted. Devin responded by closing his eyes and unconsciously thrusting into her first. I was not sure that he was going to last a minute, especially after Malory had gotten him started earlier in the game.

Alevia was in the worst position and found Jackie's pussy was just out of her reach. While this was not entirely fair, it was the rule that she agreed to. As she tried to adjust her body and move towards the edge of a few of her circles, she desperately reached out towards Jackie. Alevia's fingertip just reached Jackie's glistening lips as Alevia tried to push between them. In her attempt she lost her balance and fell to the mat, leaving Devin and Jackie as the final two.

Alevia did not jump up and rush to join Malory and me, instead choosing to stay and let Devin finish fingering her as the seconds ticked by. Devin, now completely caught up in the sexual activity, was eager to oblige. He sank a second finger inside Alevia as Jackie increased her tempo on his dick.

As I looked down at the timer I could see that we were at 53 seconds. The alarm was about to sound, putting a stop to the action on the mat, which I thought was a shame. I made the decision to turn off the alarm and let everyone continue as they were. This proved to be an explosive choice, specifically for Devin.

A few seconds later I noticed Devin start to convulse. He stopped fingering Alevia, although he left his fingers inside her, and thrust into Jackie's hand. The first spurt of his orgasm landed next to Alevia's face, which provoked her to rise up and take the head of his cock into her mouth as his climax continued.

Devin was struggling to stay upright as he emptied his load into Alevia's mouth with the assistance of his girlfriend Jackie. I could see Alevia swallow everything that he gave her as she worked her tongue around his head, making sure that his pleasure was prolonged. As Jackie removed her hand Alevia took all of Devin's dick into her mouth, deep throating him with ease, causing him to lose his balance as the tender head of his cock slid into her throat. Devin fell, pushing Alevia's head to the ground as he went.

As he rolled off Alevia, Devin's dick popped free from her mouth, leaving her with a disappointed look on her face. Everyone seemed to be unhurt and were smiling from the escalation that had just taken place. As Devin lay on his back in the middle of the Twister mat Alevia crawled up his side and planted a kiss firmly on his lips. Drops of his semen had leaked out of her mouth and were now pressed between their lips. The kiss quickly escalated as their tongues danced around each other's, the remnants of Devin's cum being traded back and forth.

As this was happening Jackie looked up at me and smiled. "I guess I am the winner. Do you think you can handle me, Scott?"

Before I could answer Malory chimed in, "Don't worry, we will distract Devin."

While I was more than happy to give Jackie her reward, and Devin seemed to be over his insecurities, at least for now, the importance of the prize seemed to have been reduced as Devin had already cum, and Malory and Alevia were poised to further have their way with him. While the prize was no longer important, the pretense of the game had been to get everyone naked and fucking, which succeeded spectacularly. Luckily for me, it worked out that I got be with the one girl here that I had yet to have the pleasure of fucking. Jackie did not seem disappointed either.

"How may I be of service to you?" I said, mockingly bowing slightly and waving my hand in Jackie's direction.

As Jackie pretended to ponder my query, her hand stroking her chin, I could see that Alevia had broken her kiss with Devin and was now straddling his face. She was slowly grinding into his mouth as she ran her hands over her own breasts, pinching her nipples as she went. Malory, getting in on the action herself, had Devin's flaccid cock in her mouth in an attempt to coax it back to life.

Jacking was sitting on her knees between me and the escalating threesome, her hands wandered over her body seductively, tracing her curves before dipping between her legs to gently play with her clearly sopping wet pussy. Spreading her legs to give me a better view as she did this.

"Honestly, Scott, I just want your cock inside me," Jackie said licking her lips as she stared me in the eyes. "Devin is a master with his tongue, but he does not stack up to you between the legs."

The first part of this statement was proving to be true as Alevia thrashed around as Devin worked his magic on her clit, two of his fingers now deep inside her. The second part might have been a bit of an exaggeration. I never considered myself to have a large cock, and by all accounts, Devin's was perfectly adequate, although I am sure that he would not want me referring to his size in that way.

Whatever the truth, Jackie clearly was hungry for my member. As she leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows, she spread her legs for me, beckoning me to fuck her. Taking my semi-hard cock in my hands I slid between her legs, on my knees, I rubbed the head of my cock along her glistening lips. I teased her clit as my dick hardened in my hands, not wanting to give in to her demands too quickly. Jackie was not in the mood to be teased. She reached down and took my cock in her hand.

"Enough, just fuck me already," Jackie insisted as she tried to force my cock inside her.

I acquiesced to her demands, slowly moving my hips forward as she lined me up with her yearning slit. She was tight. Very tight. Tighter than any cunt that I had been inside. Yet, she was also somehow the softest and warmest as well. I could see why Devin did not want to share her, even if he was still not aware of how she compared to other women, at least for the next few minutes.

I started off slowly, concerned about how tight Jackie was, not wanting to hurt her. She made it clear that I should not be worried, as she rose up, supporting herself by her core, and grabbed my ass with both hands, pulling me deeper inside she guided me to a fast pace. Impatient with my desire to be cautious she was taking matters into her own hands.

"I said fuck me, not make love to me."

Reassured by Jackie's new demands I put my hands on the underside of each thigh, pushing Jackie's legs up until they were resting on either side of her stomach, her ass pulling away from the floor as I did this. As she lay back I put most of my weight on her legs, giving me a better angle to fuck her deep and fast as she requested.

I held nothing back, knowing that she was just as turned on as I was, if not more so. If her requests were honest she was going to be cumming soon, and I did not have to worry about holding off my own orgasm. With each stroke, I pulled out until just the tip remained inside her with her lips clinging on to me as I briefly paused before I plunged back inside her. As my cock sank into her it was met with the warmth and snugness of her immaculate vagina. Each time this happened it felt like an angel was engulfing my dick.

Each thrust ended with the slapping of my balls against her ass and the grinding of my pelvic bone against her clit. I had expected Jackie to play with herself as I fucked her like Malory often did, but instead, she focused her attention on her breasts, tweaking her nipples in each hand as her breasts bounced.

Looking up from Jackie's eyes I could see that Malory had achieved her goal and was now riding Devin. She reached forward and grabbed Alevia's breasts from behind. Pulling Alevia back Malory played with them. Alevia threw her head back in response to the increased sensation, moans of her orgasm began to rise from her lips as Devin continued to work on her clit with his tongue.

"Oh yes, keep going, fuck me harder Scott." Jackie cried out bringing my attention back to her.

Not letting up Jackie began to buck underneath me. I pressed against her legs harder in an attempt to keep her in place. Her screams of passion were louder than I had heard in a while. In fact, the only woman with more force behind her cries of ecstasy was Devin's mom. I wondered if there was something Freudian about his choice of Jackie. The longer my cock spent inside her the more she felt like Mrs. Costa, only 16 years younger.

As Jackie's climax came to fruition she clamped down on my cock harder than before. It was too much for me to take. I continued to fuck her with everything that I had, my thrusts becoming erratic as my cock convulsed and spit my seed inside her. I had not cum in the previous few days leading up to New Year's in anticipation of the escapades were had planned. It had felt like an eternity and was the longest I had gone without cumming since a summer camping trip with my parents. My sperm was overflowing Jackie's pussy as I continued to thrust into her as she clenched my cock tighter and tighter.

As both of us finished, I collapsed on top of Jackie, my cock only slightly softening inside her. A frothy mixture of bodily fluids collected around the base of my cock. I could still feel the occasional small spasm from her pussy as I started to kiss her for the first time. Fucking her had felt passionate and raw, but this kiss, with both of us spent and vulnerable, felt intimate in a way that I had rarely experienced.

I knew that she and Devin were good together and that this might be the only night that I got to experience intimacy with Jackie, but there was a connection between us that was momentarily deep. As we broke from our kiss we looked into each other's eyes, smiling as we did. My cock had retained most of its blood, and was still sufficiently hard and buried inside her. I had grown to cherish the moments after sex while I was still inside my partner. The immediacy of sex passed, but the emotions still raw like an open wound. It often felt like our two bodies had truly become one.

Our intimate moment was interrupted as Alevia cried out with her own orgasm, lurching first forward then backward as she came on Devin's face. Jackie had not been lying about his abilities with his tongue. Malory tried to hold onto Alevia's breasts as she continued to ride Devin's cock with an eagerness to catch up to her friend, but her hands kept slipping.

As Alevia's orgasm slowed Malory removed her hands from Alevia's breasts and let them drop to her own clit. Malory bounced on Devin with renewed effort as Alevia climbed off of Devin's face and turned to suck on Malory's nipples. I knew that Malory was soon to experience her own orgasm, but I was not sure that Devin was going to last long enough to make it happen.

Devin had let his head fall backward after Alevia had removed her thighs from either side of it. I had assumed this was an attempt to relax, but I quickly realized that it was because he was desperately trying to hold off his orgasm. Malory continued to ride him, playing with her own clit, Alevia sucking her bouncing breasts, determined to cum before Devin.