Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
745 Followers

Without any instruction Alevia, Jackie, and Malory each grabbed their cheerleader by the head and pulled them to their lips. All three couples made out for the next few minutes as the recipients cleaned their juices from the contestants' faces. After all three couples were done with their brief make-out session Devin and I put down the cameras and fetched drinks for the girls.

"How'd we do?" Jessica asked Jackie specifically, but the question was open to anyone in the room.

"You girls definitely have the desire, you just need to refine your skills. Focus more on the clit and the g-spot, and you will turn into some grade A pussy eaters," Malory said with a smile.

"If anything you need to slow down and take your time. I know this was a competition, but faster is not always better," Alevia added.

"I don't know girls, I think these two are being too harsh. Granted Alevia is the only other girl I have had eat me out, so I don't have a ton of experience in the matter. All I know is it felt good. I am glad you won Kristin," Jackie added.

The cheerleaders took the comments in stride and nodded their heads in recognition that they could improve. It seemed like they were intent on doing just that, although I had the feeling it was mainly because they planned to practice on each other in the coming weeks.

After everyone had recovered from the first round Devin and I took our seats on the sofa in anticipation of our roll in round two. I had lost my erection over the conversational period, but Devin was still as hard as a rock. I suspected this might give him an advantage, but I was determined to cum before him, whatever it took.

It was no punishment at all to be the only guy in a foursome with three gorgeous girls, especially when I knew that the one that will be the center of attention was a virgin. Plus, with no disrespect towards Devin, I knew that the winning cheerleader would be better off with me. I had seen him fuck earlier in the evening and while he had potential he had not quite figured out what he was doing. With his cock that is, his mouth seemed to be a fountain of pleasure, but there would be two other mouths to help out, but only one dick to deflower the winning cheerleader.

Kristin had won the first round so she got to sit out round two and wait for her opponent to be selected. Jessica had the honor of picking which guy she was to pleasure. She took her time looking back and forth between me and Devin, focusing both on our faces but also our dicks. I could sense that she would have preferred to be with me, but she was in this to win it. She picked Devin because she thought his already hard cock and his inexperience would give her an advantage.

Jessica dropped to her knees between Devin's legs, her hand resting on his thighs, itching to grab his cock and start the second round. Becky followed her cue sliding between my legs. She breathed heavily in nervous anticipation, I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock. I knew this was the first encounter with a real dick for both of them, but they seemed to have a plan of attack. Although I feared it would be similar to what they had done to the girls, fast and sloppy. Not that that made a bad blow job, it just was not the best way for me to cum.

Malory and Alevia took up the camera duties, positioning themselves on either side of the action, ready to capture the start. Devin glanced over at Jackie, silently asking if this was okay with her. Ever conscious of tonight's impact on their relationship, he was taking every chance to confirm his actions with his girlfriend. Jackie simply nodded her approval as Kristin began a quick countdown.

"Three, two, one, go!"

Glancing to my left I saw Jessica engulf Devin's cock. She tried to force the whole thing in all at once, and while it is not the biggest cock out there she was only able to get about halfway down his shaft before she began to gag. Clearly, she had overestimated her abilities.

Becky took her time being a bit more timid and being faced with a flaccid cock. She gently took my dick in her hands and slowly stroked it a few times before lowering her mouth. She tested the waters with her tongue, gently licking my tip as she continued to stroke me. My cock was quickly filling with blood but was still only semi-hard when she took the first inch into her mouth, sucking the life back into it. I grew inside her as she began to bob up and down, her hand still working the shaft as she tested how deep she could take me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jessica settling into a slower pace. She was only using her hand to stabilize Devin's member, which was not adding to his pleasure as Becky instinctually was doing. Devin for his part seemed content to lean back and let Jessica do the work. He stared at the ceiling as she repeatedly gagged on his cock. I could not tell if she thought that would bring him the most pleasure, or if she just could not judge what would make her gag. Either way, from the outside it seemed like this was not the best blow job that Devin had received.

Becky, on the other hand, was doing a fantastic job. If she was missing anything it was a bit more pressure from her mouth when she left only the tip inside. I bent down and whispered in her ear, hoping that Devin would not see me giving her instructions. She tightened up her mouth, my cock jumping in response.

I knew that if she kept up her good work that Becky was going to make me cum, but I was still not sure if Devin was going to beat me there. Jessica seemed to have worked out her gagging issues and was now settling into a good rhythm. Devin seemed to be responding well, slight moans were escaping his lips as he continued to stare at the ceiling. It was easier for him if he pretended it was Jackie between his legs.

I was growing concerned that I was not going to cum before Devin, which is one of the only times in my young sex life that I was hoping to orgasm quicker. I had come up with a contingency plan earlier, but I was not sure that Jessica was going to be up for it. I reached down and lightly placed my hand on her head. Not to force her further onto my cock, but to search for her willingness to bend the unspecified rules of the game.

I had realized that we had been very vague about the parameters of how Jessica and Becky were allowed to please. I knew that everyone had assumed that it was limited to oral stimulation, yet no one had specifically said that. I knew that if I was going to cum before Devin that the best bet was going to be to fuck Becky.

As I searched her desires I found her desperate for a cock inside her. She was working so hard to win because she wanted to lose her virginity tonight. She just was not expecting it to be this round. Once again I lowered my head and whispered in her ear.

"Turn around and lay on your stomach if you want to win."

Becky did so without questioning me. In part, because I had given her a subconscious push, but mostly because she knew what was going to happen and welcomed it. It was usually this way with all the girls that I used my powers on. They just needed an excuse to act the way I was telling them to.

As Becky let go of my cock and laid herself down on the floor in front of me, Jessica gave a sideways look at her and responded by picking up the pace. Everyone else knew what was happening, but no one said anything or tried to stop it. I am sure that Jessica would have done the same thing if only Devin had been willing to think outside the box. Or would it be inside the box?

Becky was now on the floor, her legs stretching back towards me slightly parted with her panties visible under her short skirt. I dropped onto my knees, straddling her legs as I pushed up her skirt fully revealing her ass. I spread her legs slightly more and grabbed the crotch of her panties. Pulling them to one side I exposed her wet lips, my cock only inches away from deflowering her.

Wasting no time I slid my cock in about an inch. I entered her with ease, which I was not expecting, but encountered a slight resistance after the initial push. While she was a virgin, she was also a cheerleader. She had probably long ago broken her own hymen, if not by masturbating then by her physical activity.

"Don't worry, I have had dildos bigger than you up there." Becky blurted out.

It turned out that the resistance was just in my head, a remnant of what I thought fucking a virgin should feel like. Reassured that I was not going to cause her pain I pushed the rest of the way inside her. She was tight but not as tight as Jackie had been earlier in the evening. My excitement of fucking a virgin was high, and it did not take long for me to get up to speed and begin to sense the onset of my orgasm. I was definitely going to beat Devin now.

I was still straddling Becky, forcing her legs together as I fucked her from behind. I had discovered that this was one of my favorite positions for when I wanted to cum, as it gave me the most stimulation. As I was reminded it was also a favorite of my partners, my cock usually hitting them in the right spot.

Becky had slid one hand underneath herself and was fingering her clit. I pulled out all the way, the tops of her thighs holding my dick in position, allowing me to plunge back inside, feeling the sensation of entering her for the first time with each stroke. This was too much for me to take, and I grunted as I shot my first load of cum inside her.

Feeling me spasm inside her virgin cunt pushed Becky over the edge as she cried out in pleasure. She was holding back, not wanting to make a scene, but her orgasm was solid and the contractions of her pussy milked the remaining semen out of my cock as my thrusts slowed. As we both finished our brief but intense orgasms I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

I am not sure why I did not kiss her mouth, but I was feeling more like a brother to her than a lover, which made no sense with my cock was still buried deep inside her. I pulled out of her, her panties sliding back into place, trapping my spunk inside her. Becky rolled over underneath me and pulled me down into a hug.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear.

"You're welcome," I replied. "Next time let go and you will have a better orgasm."

She returned the kiss I had given her, but she aimed for my lips. It was still a gentle and loving kiss. A kiss of gratitude and thanks rather than passion and lust.

"Oh god yes!" Devin cried out interrupting my moment with Becky.

Devin shot load after load into Jessica's mouth as she did her best to swallow it all. An impressive amount considering his previous orgasms of the evening. A few drops leaked out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. As Devin finished she wiped up the stray cum with her finger, licking it off. Clearly, she had enjoyed the taste of Devin. These cheerleaders were full of surprises considering how inexperienced they had been when they arrived at my house.

I climbed off Becky, and everyone took another break to grab a drink. Everyone except for Devin. He remained on the sofa, still resting his head on the pillow and staring at the ceiling. I am not sure if it was because he was already so drunk or if it was because he was having a hard time processing what was happening; probably some combination of the two. After a few minutes, he joined us and downed another couple of drinks while everyone else sipped theirs.

Everyone chatted nervously. We had grown comfortable being naked in front of each other, but there was still the remainder of the evening, which promised to be filled with more fun. This caused everyone to be a bit shy, aware of the awkwardness of the situation only when we were not in the middle of sexual activities. I believe that the competitions had made everyone more accepting of being naked and engaging sexually with each other as there was a purpose. Not a real reason, mind you, it was still just about pleasure, but it added a friendly sense of peer pressure.

Malory broke the silence, "Well, I guess the finale is set, Kristin v. Becky. You girls ready for your showdown?"

Both Becky and Kristin nodded affirmatively, sharing a smile and a wink with each other as they moved back to the living room. This round would be different as they would be fully in control, with no need for any cooperation from a neutral partner. I figure this would be the first time that either girl had purposefully tried not to orgasm. I was intrigued by how this was going to play out, two girls trying to make each other cum while attempting to not let the other succeed. This was not purely about who could eat pussy the best, but also about who had the most control over their own orgasms. This might take a while.

Since Kristin had won the first round she was given the choice of being on top or bottom in their sixty-nine face off. She chose to be on top, reasoning that it would give her more control over the situation. Both girls were still fully clothed and we voted on whether or not they should strip for this round. The final consensus was that they should leave their skirts on, but the skirts should be pushed above their asses so we, and the cameras, could get a good view of the action.

As both Kristin and Becky removed their tops their nerves showed up. Up until now, they had not been displaying their bodies, and this seemed to be hitting another level for the two of them. Once they were standing topless they relaxed a little, realizing that everyone else was still naked, and it was only them, the contestants, that had kept their clothes on this long.

They both reached under their skirts and pulled down their panties. There was a visible wet spot on Kristin's, but it was nothing compared to Becky's. We had not cleaned up after I had climaxed inside her during the previous round, my cum soaking her panties, leaving quite a mess. I realized that Kristin's first taste of cum was going to come from her friend's cunt. At the very least this would be a story worth telling, to those that she trusted with the information.

With both pairs of panties tossed to the side, Becky lay on her back, her knees bent and legs spread. You could see the remnants of my semen still oozing from her lips. Kristin stood above Becky's face for a moment before lowering herself to her knees, and bending down so that she was facing Becky's cum-covered cunt. Everyone else found good viewing positions, while Malory and Alevia manned the cameras.

"Three, two, one, munch!" Jessica called out to start the final round.

Becky was first off the line, grabbing Kristin's hips and pulling her down onto her mouth. Becky did not bother with anything other than orally attacking Kristin's clit, a strategy that seemed to pay off immediately as Kristin let out a large sigh before she had lowered herself to Becky.

I am not sure if it was the semen dripping from Becky's lips, or if it was just the pressure of the moment, but Kristin hesitated before she too began her assault on Becky's sex. Taking a different approach Kristin licked Becky clean, dipping her tongue into her pussy to make sure that she got all of my cum before it continued to leak out. Moving her mouth to Becky's clit she slid two fingers inside her folds, being the first to involve any sort of penetration in the sexual duel.

With the two blonde cheerleaders' heads buried between each other's legs, the room was left in silence, except for the licking and sucking sounds. We were all immersed in the drama of the competition, even if we had no invested interest in who was going to win. Personally, I was routing for Kristin, but only because I had just fucked Becky and was wanting the opportunity to deflower a second cheerleader in one night.

Both girls were going for it. Neither was holding back, and each of their strategies seemed to be entirely focused on making the other orgasm rather than trying to hold off their own. This all-or-nothing approach made for entertaining viewing, and I am sure the action that Malory and Alevia were getting on camera was going to sell like, well, high school cheerleader porn.

After a few minutes, it was clear that Kristin had the upper hand despite getting off to the slower start. Becky had started to shift her hips under Kristin's mouth. I was not sure if it was an attempt to throw Kristin off her game, or it was simply an involuntary response to her rising pleasure. Becky had moved in a similar way when she was approaching orgasm with me earlier in the night, so my money was on the latter.

Kristin seemed to believe this as well, and doubled down on her efforts, plunging two fingers into Becky's pussy, only to curl them up, sliding them along the top of Becky's vagina. This, combined with the intensity of her sucking, and occasional nibbling, on Becky's clit was giving Kristin a clear lead. Becky was visibly entering into the early phases of her orgasm and was losing her ability to focus on her attempt to make Kristin cum. This had always been a conundrum during a sixty-nine. How do you focus on pleasing the other person when you start to cum?

Becky was losing the showdown, but in her defeat, she was experiencing her second orgasm of the evening, quite the consolation prize. Becky cried out in pleasure, confirming Kristin's victory, as she fully gave up her attempts to return the favor. Her body convulsing under her friend, her head thrown back as she moaned and screamed her way to a glorious orgasm. Her mouth, and most of her lower face, was glistening from Kristin's lubricant, which Alevia was sure to catch on camera.

Kristin did not let up, not even when her victory was secured. She kept going, making sure that her friend experienced the best orgasm that she could give her. It was a selfless act on Kristin's part, but one that came from knowing that she was going to get all the pleasure she could handle later in the evening. As Becky's orgasm finally subsided, Kristin slowed her intensity and shifted to softer more passionate kisses, focusing on Becky's inner thighs. The moans of approval urged Kristin to linger in the area for a few minutes longer as the two of them regained their composure.

Eventually, Kristin rolled off Becky and the two hugged each other before leaning in for a long slow kiss. As their tongues explored each other's mouths their arms pulled themselves closer, their nearly identical breasts compressing against each other. I was not sure what the details of their relationship were, but it was clear that the two of them had feelings for each other that extended beyond friendship.

Glancing at Jessica I could see that she was feeling left out, not because she did not share the same feelings but because she was missing out on the passionate embrace. Jessica dropped to her knees next to her naked friends and hugged them both in an attempt to join in. Becky and Kristin broke from their embrace and each turned and kissed Jessica. First on the cheeks, then alternating equally passionate kisses for the next few minutes. The rest of us were left to stand around and watch, or film as was the case for Alevia and Malory.

"Why does Jessica still have her clothes on?" Malory rhetorically asked those of us that were standing around watching.

No one bothered to respond verbally, but both Becky and Kristin immediately helped Jessica remove her clothes, leaving all of us as naked as the day we were born. This broke the momentum and everyone once again became a bit anxious once the sexual activities had stopped. No one seemed ashamed to be naked in front of each other. The tension was coming from not knowing what to do next. While we knew Kristin was going to get her reward, we were all tired and most of us completely satisfied, for the moment.

"Anyone want to smoke a joint?" Devin asked as he headed towards the kitchen to retrieve his bag of weed.

scbolder
scbolder
745 Followers