Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all routing for Malory to reach her climax first. Jackie, being proactive in her support, leaned in and took Malory's free tit into her mouth, mirroring Alevia as they both sucked and nibbled Malory's tender nipples.

As Malory's soft moans became louder and louder I saw Devin's face crinkle and then release as he shot his first load ever into someone other than Jackie. Malory felt his orgasm hit and doubled down on her efforts, sending herself over the edge just as the second jet of sperm exited Devin's cock in search of her womb.

Alevia had one of Malory's nipples firmly between her teeth while the other was being serviced by Jackie. Malory panted and moaned her way to orgasm as Devin lay back and let his cock pump into her. After putting so much effort into making Alevia cum with his mouth he had done little to help Malory with his cock. I realized that Devin still had a lot to learn about fucking, but I was sure that Jackie was going to teach him soon enough.

To his credit, Devin had held out just long enough to allow Malory to finish, with the help of Alevia and Jackie, and much effort on her own part. Malory was still having shallow aftershocks as Devin's cum started seeping from her cunt, his soft cock sliding from her. As this was happening I desperately wanted to lean down for another kiss with Jackie, but I abstained from my desires out of courtesy to Devin, as he was no longer preoccupied, and I could see the shame of his post-coital condition starting to take hold.

I had started to slowly fuck Jackie again, my cock still hard and inside her, as I watched the threesome come to its fulfilling conclusion. Now I wanted to share more of the brief but deep intimacy that we experienced just after our own orgasms. Unfortunately, we were no longer provided the privacy that our friends had given us while they were distracted by their own endeavors. Taking her up to my room was out of the question, as Devin would surely not be okay with that.

Devin, exhausted from his two consecutive orgasms, laid his head to the side and looked at me slowly and tenderly fucking his girlfriend. Our eyes met and I instantly saw the jealousy that consumed him. Despite having just had his first threesome, which did not involve Jackie, Devin could not get past seeing me with her.

Maybe it was the clear intimacy of the moment I was trying to have with her that pushed him over the edge. While he had just fucked Alevia and Malory it was nothing more than hot, passionate, emotionless sex. I could see that he knew that Jackie and I had connected on a deeper level than just the carnal encounter he thought we had engaged in.

I was stuck. I knew that I should get off of Jackie and let Devin process the moment, but somehow that seemed like it would just confirm that I had crossed the line. Part of me thought that if I just ignored Devin that it would indicate that I saw nothing wrong with what was happening and he would be forced to agree. Jackie, who did not see Devin staring at the two of us, continued to gaze up at me as she tried to pull me in for a final kiss.

I knew that if I leaned down and gave Jackie what she wanted it would break Devin and the evening would be over; our friendship as well. I gave him a slight nod to acknowledge that I might have crossed a line, albeit unintentionally and slid out of Jackie. As I did I could see the disappointment in her eyes shift to a realization that we were still in the room with three other people, one of them her boyfriend.

The awkwardness of our post-coital moment was short-lived as the doorbell rang in an incessantly rapid pattern. Startling everyone it served a welcome service of breaking Devin from his spiraling jealousy. He was now more concerned with who was at the door than what may have happened between his girlfriend and me. We were not expecting anyone else to show up, and I had no idea who would be at my house at this hour on this of all nights.

I jumped to my feet, my still erect cock glistening in a combination of mine and Jackie's fluids. I leaned over the sofa and peered through the blinds to see who was at the door. What I saw I did not initially believe.

Standing there waiting impatiently, their bodies shivering from the cold were three blondes, Jessica, Kristin, and Becky. I recognized them from Devin's party as the three cheerleaders that had gone to be serviced by Alevia together. While they were attractive, which was amplified by them looking like they were sisters, they had been mechanical with their sexual behavior that night. I had no idea why they were at my house on New Year's Eve, but they were certainly dressed to impress. More accurately, they were dressed to arouse.

They had matching miniskirts on. Plaid, in a schoolgirl way, that fell only a few inches below their ass cheeks. Their tops, while not matching, seemed to be well coordinated. All were of pastel color and all showed off their midriffs and ample cleavage. None of them seemed to be wearing a bra. Their young perky breasts not needing one.

They were just close enough that I could use my abilities to make out their superficial feelings with a bit of effort. What I found made me quickly realize why they were here. While all three of them seemed to be cold and annoyed that I had not opened the door to let them in yet, their purpose for the evening was purely sexual. They wanted to get fucked, and had assumed correctly that any party at my house was going to be sexually charged.

Making a bold choice based on my findings from digging around in their emotions I walked to the door still naked. My cock had softened slightly, but it was still swinging from my body in an enlarged state. Upon opening the door my cock quickly attracted the stares of all three of the cheerleaders.

"Hello girls, how can I be of assistance?" I said with a wide grin, although their eyes had yet to leave my groin.

I do not know what I was expecting, but three shy and tongue-tied cheerleaders were not it. While I was not friends with any of them, they seemed to be plenty sociable around school. Not the type of girls to be standing on my doorstep too nervous to speak. Then again, no one was walking around butt naked at school.

"Would you like to come in? You all look a bit cold." I said eying their nipples, which were clearly visible through their tight shirts.

I took a step back and ushered them inside. They did not make it past the entryway, stopping in their tracks to take in the sight that was the living room floor. Still lying on the Twister mat was a naked foursome. The sexual activities were in an intermission, but it was clear what everyone had been up to. Both Malory and Jackie had cum oozing from them, some of it had dripped onto the mat. I guess Twister provided a nice barrier to keep the carpet clean as well. Everyone just stared at each other, no one knowing what to do or say.

Closing the door behind them I draped my arms over their shoulders. Jessica and Kristin to my right and Jessica to my left. They made no effort to pull away, and actually leaned into me slightly. They did not stop staring at the scene in front of them. I had wanted to make contact with them to better see what they were wanting and to hopefully spark a premonition, but there was something blocking me. It was almost as if they were too stunned to let me in.

"Are you here to join the fun?" Malory spoke up, breaking the silence.

This seemed to snap the three blondes out of their trance and instantly I was inside. For the second time tonight I drifted off into a premonition, and much like the first, I was not shocked by what I saw.

As my vision began to clear I found our three new guests on their hands and knees, their cute asses sticking into the air, revealing sheer lacy panties beneath their skirts. All three of them were busy with their faces buried in pussy. Jessica was eating out Jackie, Kristin was going down on Alevia, and Becky's tongue was attacking Malory's clit.

As this was not far in the future I forced my way out of the erotic vision and returned to the equally sensual reality I was living in. Before I left I took the opportunity to explore a bit more of their motivations for coming here tonight, as well as their reactions to seeing first hand what they thought they were seeking. Why had they been so stunned to see us naked if they too were looking for sex tonight?

What I found surprised me and immediately changed my view of these girls. They were not the social butterflies that I had assumed, nor were they the sexually experienced cheerleaders that everyone thought. While they had fooled around with each other, it had not gone further than making out and fingering. For all three of them their encounter with Alevia at Devin's party was their first sexual experience outside of their tight nit group, and the first time someone had performed oral sex on any of them.

This made sense of why they had come to my house. They were looking for a safe place to experiment. They wanted to be more of what everyone assumed they were, and they did not know how else to go about it. I was safe, and they knew that I could be trusted to give them what they wanted, while some random guy might disappoint them, or worse. I smiled when I realized this. It felt good knowing that they felt comfortable with me. Now that they were here, however, they were feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I thought of a way to ease their nerves and give them an excuse for being here without outing them as the sexually inexperienced trio that they were. After all, only a few months prior I was less experienced than any of them. I knew what it was like to be nervous to take the next step without knowing for sure what was coming. My gift gave me the ability to wipe away that uncertainty, and if I could share that relief with others I was more than happy to.

"So, have the three of you come to repay Alevia?" It was a subtle push, but if they took the bait it would set the stage for what was to come. "If so, that was entirely unnecessary, but I am sure she appreciates the offer."

"I do indeed," Alevia said with a smile, looking over the three newcomers.

"We are . . . I mean, we definitely want to repay Alevia . . . among other things." Jessica hesitantly spoke up as the other two nodded in agreement.

"Well, since there are three of you, and so many of us, I would not want to hog you all to myself, at least not tonight. Why don't you each pick one of us girls and give the guys a nice show as you go down on us?" Alevia had caught on and was directing the cheerleaders towards an evening of pleasure for all of us.

Devin and I sat down on the sofa, truly naked in front of each other for the first time in our long friendship. I was tempted to put my underwear back on, but I figured that we might as well get comfortable with our nudity as the night was only beginning. The cheerleaders were now kneeling in front of Malory, Alevia, and Jackie, all of whom were standing naked in front of them. The blondes, with their hands on their knees, were ready to serve and learn from the more experienced girls.

I was not sure where the night was going to take us, but I figured that we had started off playing games, so we might as well continue, as long as everyone else was up for it. I racked my brain for something that applied to our situation. Truth or Dare would be fun, and I hoped we got around to it later, but it seemed out of place at the moment. We already had three submissive blondes waiting to be instructed on what to do. We just needed to make it competitive.

"Before you begin, I have an idea. Jessica, Kristin, Becky, as you can probably tell we have been playing games tonight, with the rewards being dealt out by the loser. Let me know how this sounds: The three of you will each go down on Jackie, Alevia, and Malory respectively, but your goal will not be one of pure pleasure but of speed as well. The first to make your partner cum will win."

"This sounds fun," Becky interrupted, "But what does the winner get?"

"I'm not finished."

Everyone's eyes had turned to me, and I was feeling pressure to deliver a fun game out of the blue. I momentarily wished that I had not suggested anything and instead had just let the three duos pleasure themselves for the entertainment of Devin and me. Composing myself I continued with my lengthy explanation.

"The winner of the first round will get to skip the second round, heading straight to the finals. The second and third-place finishers will face off in round two." I continued explaining.

"What is round two?" Kristin interrupted.

"Round two will be who can make Devin or I cum the fastest. Now, the person that came in second in round one will get to pick who they service in round two. Keep in mind that I have only cum once tonight while Devin has cum twice."

While this last statement was true, I was still confident that all things being equal that I could still last longer than Devin right now. I was more experienced in these types of situations and I had more control, at least given what Devin had shown earlier in the evening.

"Okay, this all sounds fun, but what is left for round three?" Becky once again interrupted. "And what will the loser have to do?"

"The final round will be a one on one match involving the two remaining contestants." I was not sure what to refer to them as, but this seemed good enough for now. "It will be a sixty-nine battle," I said this like it was something everyone should know, but I was still shooting from the hip. "You will go down on each other in a sixty-nine position, and the first to cum loses. This means you will both have to hold off your own orgasm while you try to make your opponent cum."

"And what is the prize?" This time it was all three of them, speaking simultaneously as they looked around at each other.

Unfortunately, I had not gotten there in my planning yet. I could have just said the loser gets to eat out the other, but that did not seem like much fun compared to the actual game. Plus, with this group, it was not much of a punishment. I was still stalling for time to come up with an answer when Jackie spoke up.

"I have a few suggestions if you don't mind." I nodded my approval before she continued, "This should involve all of us. The first to cum in each round is put in a group with the loser of the first round. One from us three," she continued motioning to herself, Malory, and Alevia, "and one from you two," pointing at Devin and me.

"Okay, so we end up with three losers then, but what do they have to do to reward the winner?" I was intrigued but was not sure where she was going with this.

"Well, it is nothing special, just that the three losers have to please the winner." Jackie paused as she said this, "I think that would be something special. Having three people dedicated to making you feel good." She finished as she looked at the three cheerleaders for confirmation.

There were now eight of us at the party and this would occupy four people in the end, leaving the other half to get up to whatever they wanted. Just as Devin had been rewarded a threesome even though he had not been the winner of Twister. I knew this, but I figured that as long as everyone else was on board that I would not spoil the fact that no one was really winning. More correctly no one was really losing.

Everyone looked around at each other and nodded in agreement. The rules seemed fair to everyone, and there was no real risk for anyone. No matter what we were guaranteed a good time. I was starting to think that it would be better for me to cum first in my round, as I would love a chance at a foursome that involved two of the cheerleaders and one of the girls that I already knew so well.

"One more thing," Malory said, "Do you three mind if we film this?"

They did not, and soon enough the cameras were out and the consent forms were signed. Devin and I would take charge of filming the first round, as well as some fixed view setups as well. Once everything was a go and the cameras were positioned, Alevia, Jackie, and Malory lay along the floor in front of the sofa with some pillows to support them. The cheerleaders were once again on their knees, their hands restlessly sitting on their thighs. Becky was in front of Alevia, Jessica in front of Jackie, and Kristin in front of Malory. We did not have a good reason to place them in any order, so we just used alphabetical.

I gave the signal and the three cheerleaders dove in face first, eager to please their partners, but without the practice or skill that Alevia and Malory had. It was not that they were incompetent, but it was clear that they were running on aggression and enthusiasm rather than skill and precision.

I was not sure that it was going to make much of a difference because all three of the recipients were quite aroused and eager to cum, despite Malory's suggestion that the first to succumb would be punished. Clearly, they did not view participating in a foursome with two hot cheerleaders as punishment either. The only thing being played for was pride and the ability to be the center of attention during the reward portion of the competition.

All three of the blondes were using the same basic technique. Two fingers pumping in and out of their partner's pussies, while they smashed their tongues against their clits, the blondes' heads doing most of the work, gyrating randomly. There was little concern for hitting specific spots or maintaining a pleasing tempo.

Despite the amateur nature of the contestants' oral skills, all three recipients had their heads thrown back on the sofa as they began to moan from the attention that they were receiving. Malory and Jackie were both playing with their own breasts, pinching their nipples between their fingers as they manhandled themselves. Alevia, surprisingly, was more reserved and did not seem interested in assisting Becky in making herself cum. I assumed it was because Alevia had already pleased all three of these girls and was probably more interested in a more cooperative encounter later on.

As Devin and I moved around the action with our cameras I focused on the asses of the cheerleaders. Becky and Jessica had kept theirs sticking in the air, their panties pulled tight against their cunts, the outline of their lips clearly visible as the fabric sank between their folds. Both of their butts were firm and muscular, and I could have spent most of my time filming them if I was not compelled to focus my attention on the main action.

Kristin was flat on her stomach, trying to get a lower angle as she ate out Malory. Her ass was not being shown off like the other two, but I took a moment to run the camera up her long, smooth, muscular legs before I dipped it into the darkness under her skirt. It was not an explicit shot, but it would be a nice tease once we had edited this together. Kristin did not flinch as the camera came in contact with her butt, focused on Malory and the challenge at hand.

After a few minutes, Jackie's moans became louder and she began to smash her own breasts into her chest with one hand. With the other hand, she reached down and guided Jessica's mouth to where she needed it. Her orgasm was announced with an exasperated, "Fuck yes," as she ground her clit into Jessica's mouth, clenching her thighs around her head, trapping Jessica in a den of sex.

Malory was right behind Jackie, but a moment too late for Kristin to claim the win. Malory orgasmed with less enthusiasm than Jackie, but I knew it was more from disappointment than from lack of pleasure. I had sensed that both Malory and Jackie had wanted to be the first to cum, but only Jackie was going to get to please one of the cheerleaders later.

A few minutes later Alevia reached her climax. While she had taken her time to get their Becky had made sure that she did, even though there was no reason. It gave me hope that all three of the blondes might be unselfish lovers, and provide plenty of fun for the rest of the night. Alevia had by far the longest orgasm of the three and ended up instructing Becky on how to make it better. Once she knew she was going to be last she wanted to make it as pleasurable as possible for Alevia.