Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about in the hot tub?" Alevia added.

It made sense, we all needed a break, and there was no way I was letting everyone smoke in my parents' house. Everyone agreed as we headed outside. By the time I got the cover off the hot tub, everyone was cold and shivering, but we quickly warmed up as we slid into the warm water. My parents kept the heat low to conserve energy, but I did not mind as it was good enough to keep everyone happy and allowed us to stay in the water for much longer than a truly hot, hot tub would.

No one was complaining, but the hot tub was designed to seat 5, and all 8 of us piling in was a bit cramped. We quickly worked out the seating, with Jackie sliding onto Devin's lap, and Becky onto mine. The rest of the girls squeezed in as our feet met in a tangled mess at the center. I took time to look around and appreciate the luck that allowed me to be naked here with 6 gorgeous girls, and my equally lucky friend.

Most of the girls had slid low in the water, their breasts hiding beneath the surface, but Jessica was sitting upright, her arms spread along the edge of the hot tub behind Alevia and Malory. She leaned her head back and stared up at the sky. The arching of her back made her already luscious breasts stand out, drawing the attention of everyone in the water.

I could feel Becky begin to grind against my cock in an attempt to bring it back to life, but I was spent, at least for the next hour or so, and she quickly gave up. I compromised with her and slid my hand between her legs and slowly played with her under the water. After a few minutes, I felt another hand join mine, I believe it was Malory's, but I could not be certain. We played with Becky in silence as everyone enjoyed the warmth of the water and each other's bodies.

The jets were turned on and I suspected that everyone was playing with someone else, but it seemed incidental, just something to do while we all relaxed. We were sufficiently stoned, and no one seemed to have an agenda. We were enjoying the moment.

I spaced out, losing track of time. My fingers were still idly playing with Becky, but my cock was now hard and positioned between her ass cheeks, but there was no effort made to take things further. Jackie and Devin had different plans and were clearly fucking. They were acting like no one could tell what was happening, but the way Jackie was moving made it clear that she had slid onto Devin's cock sometime in the last . . . who knows or cares how long.

We stayed in that blissful place for longer than we should, but not as long as we needed to. This was the first time that any of us had been truly relaxed since summer vacation. School was taking its toll, but more pressingly the uncertain future of life outside our protected bubble of our home town was weighing us down. No one wanted to talk about it, but we were all scared to leave high school, even if we all professed our eagerness to do just that.

Collectively we decided to climb out of the hot tub, our skin pruned from the prolonged exposure to the water, toweling off before heading into the house. Stopping briefly to smoke another of Devin's joints. We were done with the hot tub, but not ready to give up on the peace that we were all feeling. All except for Devin and Jackie.

We left the couple in the hot tub to finish what they had started while surrounded by all of us. They were no longer trying to hide their activity, but they were not being aggressive about it either. They were truly making love. It was not about the pleasure as much as it was about connecting with each other. They needed this as I knew that Devin was feeling their relationship slip away. Even as he enjoyed the pleasure that the other girls had brought him, there was a part of him that was not trusting that Jackie was going to come back to him. This was her way of reassuring him that she was still all in for the two of them.

I had a feeling that even though they both enjoyed themselves immensely that neither one of them was going to participate in group activities going forward. I was a bit sad about this. Not because Devin was giving up a chance to sleep around, but because I had truly felt a strong connection with Jackie. I was going to miss her touch and the feel of her body. This did not come as a shock, as it made sense that my best friend's girl would be someone that I would be attracted to. After all, we both loved the same guy.

I grabbed spare blankets and pillows and we made a giant makeshift bed in the middle of the living room floor. I dimmed the lights as low as they would go, which left just enough light to see each other but still allowed us to relax. I put on some Radiohead as we all piled on each other, using each other as pillows. My head on Jessica's smooth legs, Becky's head on my stomach.

We were all tired and exhausted, but none of us fell asleep. We all wanted to linger in the blissful contentment that came with being together as one. No jealousy, no envy, no hidden desires that we could not share. The best thing about my powers, especially now that everyone knew, was that no one felt they needed to hide anything. Knowing that I already knew their sexual secrets allowed them the freedom to share with everyone. This liberation was what made tonight possible, but we all knew that this moment could not last, which is why we wanted so badly for it to keep going. One by one, however, we all closed our eyes and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of coffee and the sound of sizzling bacon emanating from the kitchen. My head was still resting on Kristin as was Becky's on me. Jessica was laying next to me, head to toe was supporting Kristin's head and using Becky as her pillow. We were all still naked.

Malory and Alevia had already gotten up, and I assumed that they had made themselves at home and started cooking breakfast, hopefully for everyone. Whomever it was I was grateful, as I was starving. The previous night had burned quite a few calories.

There was no sign of Devin and Jackie, but I figured that they had found a more private place to sleep after they had finished up in the hot tub. I was not sure, but I thought I remembered them creaking up the stairs at some point in the early hours. I was not going to go looking for them, thinking it best to let them sleep as long as they needed.

I gently slid out from between the two cheerleaders. Becky slightly stirred as I laid her head on the floor, but everyone remained asleep as I grabbed my boxer briefs and pulled them on as I walked to the kitchen. The morning had brought a bit of modesty, but this was more out of respect for the others than any shyness on my part. I figured that everyone would want to eat before we gave Kristin her reward. I am glad that I exhibited a modicum of modesty. As I rounded the corner I saw that it was not Alevia or Malory cooking, it was my mom.

Alevia and Malory were seated at the counter, wearing Devin's and my dress shirts that had been discarded the night before. I could see that they had found their panties as well, but had not bothered to put on a bra. It would have been a sexy sight to see if only my mother had not been standing on the other side of the counter.

"Good morning sweetheart, it looks like you had your hands full last night." My mom said with surprisingly little snark in her voice. "Sit, breakfast is almost ready."

As I sat Malory poured me a cup of coffee and I stared blankly, my mind working overtime to figure out what to say. I knew my parents had to have known we would have gotten up to something, but I am sure they were not expecting this. Then again, I was not expecting them to be home before noon. It was barely 9 AM.

"Where is dad?"

"Oh, he thought that it would be a good idea if he made himself scarce for a few hours while everyone woke up. I think he felt uncomfortable around all the naked teenage girls, and I can't say that I blame him, you girls are a sight to behold."

Alevia and Malory blushed at the compliment. I just sat there trying to process my dad walking in and seeing us all naked on the floor. We were somewhat covered by the blankets, but I am sure that there was still plenty on display, especially for a man of my dad's age. I bet he never thought that he would see anything like that in his living room.

"That makes sense," I mumbled, "I was not expecting you guys to be home until later."

"I know, I am sorry, we were not either, it just happened that we woke up early and decided to head home. I am glad we did because these two were making a mess of the kitchen when I arrived."

Alevia and Malory blushed again as the three of us just sat sipping our coffee, not knowing how to deal with my mom being so cool. I thanked my mom for cooking and then slipped back into the living room to warn the cheerleaders. They were just starting to rouse, and they all gave me a quick peck along with a good morning hug.

My mom served breakfast and then joined us to eat. She introduced herself to all of the girls, she had only met Malory before. She was inquisitive but did not pry on the situation. Mainly she seemed to be making sure that everyone had enjoyed themselves and that no one had felt pressured or was regretting anything this morning. To her delight, everyone seemed perfectly content with what had transpired the night before, if a little sore.

"So I thought that Devin was going to be here?" My mom finally inquired about my missing friend.

"He is, or at least I think he is. I believe he slept upstairs last night with his girlfriend."

I did not need to explain any further, my mom seemed to understand. I did as well. After sleeping on it I realized that Devin was just not like me, or Malory, or Alevia for that matter. He needed the comfort of a solid committed relationship without the fear that someone else was going to come between him and Jackie. This made sense to me, even if I disagreed with him tying himself to one person at such a young age. I just hoped that he would not regret it when he was older.

I also feared that Jackie did not feel the same and was just pretending to be okay with the situation to please him. I got the sense that she really loved him, and would not do anything to hurt him, but she was wild at heart, and I knew that she wanted to explore, even if she knew she would keep coming back to him. Only time would tell if she was going to be happy being locked down. For now, I was not going to interfere with any aspect of their relationship, although Jackie was due to participate in Kristin's reward.

Around 10 AM the two love birds emerged from their bed, which I figured was actually mine, and joined us in the dining room. They ate while the rest of us worked on our second or third cups of coffee. My mom was pleased to meet Jackie and remarked that she was just happy that Devin had found someone. My mom excused herself, giving us some time to chat alone.

We agreed that we would wait on Kristin's reward, and it was left ambiguous as to whether or not Jackie would participate. There was no date set, but we knew it was going to be a while before we could all get back together. School was starting in a few days, and the cheerleaders were going to be busy with practice and basketball games. Alevia, Malory, and I were going to have our hands full editing all the footage that we had accumulated over winter break. Our subscribers were going to love it, but it meant late nights and long weekends when you combined it with school work. Thankfully those editing sessions usually turned into sex between us. I guess our subscribers were not the only ones that got turned on by watching our classmates fuck.