All Comments on 'Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 10'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, can’t wait for more!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor12 months ago

I love the series over all. But im getting frustrated that you do not stay true to the characters. For example you have a natural submissive who even called him Master... and she hasnt been a submissive since the party. She just acts like a needy slut. Nothing was ever mentioned about her sister suddenly joining in. You make some great characters, bur I think you fixate on making the scenes hot and erotic to the point you forget how these people are. I understand how your main is loosing any morals as he is going further down the rabbit hole. Power corrupts and all that. But the rest of the cast should be fairly constant. The only one who has been consistant is Devin. You started out so well showing a natural submissive needing to express herself. IRL after that happens they never go back once they finally are able to express their true selves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.