Preparation

Story Info
Getting ready for a Dominant's homecoming.
920 words
4.41
3.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not getting anywhere with the two longer stories I'm working on, so I have written something short in the meantime, based on research that Moosezilla's wonderful storyTrivia Night pushed me towards.

I'm sprawled across the sofa listening to music, relaxing after a tough day when my phone pings. It is a terse text message that I read when I pick the phone up. "I'll be home in an hour or so, I want you naked on display with all the accessories when I get there".

The instructions involve quite a lot of work and everything must be done in the right order so I better get my act together. Immediately I wonder what the plans will entail for me, the anticipation is already exciting me, a warmth spreading through my body. My fingers slip into my panties for a few seconds enjoying the images conjured by my imagination.

I head to the bathroom and strip naked before a quick pee and shower. Once I am clean and prepared I head down to the playroom to put together the one-bar prison that is used to display me. I take a stainless steel pipe almost two feet long and two inches in diameter, threaded at one end. There is a hole drilled in the centre of the playroom floor into which the pipe screws, fixing it firmly so that it is vertical.

I find the second pipe, shorter and with a smaller diameter so that it will slide inside the first. It has a locking ring so that it can be fixed at a suitable height and at the end a clamp where a dildo or vibrator can be fitted. I slip it into the wider pipe before leaving the contraption for the moment.

I go to the cupboard where all the BDSM accessories are kept, quickly making a mental list of what I need: a butt plug, the ball gag, the vibrator that fits the clamp on the one-bar prison, the extremely effective black leather blindfold, the noise-cancelling headphones and a pair of wrist cuffs that has a short chain between the cuffs. The key to the cuffs is on a separate chain, a necklace, which I hang around my neck. Collecting them all, I remember to put some lube on the butt plug and set the app for the headphones to play white noise.

Back in the centre of the playroom, I pause to think through the order of actions. First I push the butt plug into my ass till it slips past my sphincter and settles snugly. The feeling of fullness keeps my anticipation levels high. The next step is the gag, I open my mouth to accommodate the ball, settling it onto my tongue and then fasten the strap behind my head.

Now I take the cuffs, already feeling the key hanging from the chain between my breasts. I close the cuff around my right wrist so that it locks securely, the chain and left cuff left hanging down. The blindfold and headphones are hung loosely around my neck ready for use later.

At last I am ready to set up the one-bar, starting by fixing the vibrator to the clamp on the thinner pipe. I stand, legs slightly apart, so that my pussy is positioned directly above the pipes and raise myself fully on tip-toe. Holding the thinner pipe I slowly pull it up until the first two inches of the vibrator are pushed inside my pussy. Reaching down, I turn the locking ring so that the pipe is held firmly in place and will not slip down. Once it is secure slowly let my feet settle back to being flat on the floor whilst the vibrator sliding deeper into me as I lower myself.

Now there is no escape from the bar, however much I stretch or wriggle, until the locking ring is released. Of course, I move up and down on the vibrator a couple of times not only to check it is firmly ensconced but also because it the pleasant sensations contribute to keeping my arousal high.

Now captured, I'm into the final preparations. The next step is to place the blindfold over my eyes, blocking off all light, and fastening it behind my head. The sudden absence of sight sends a shiver of anticipation through me as I reach to place the headphones firmly over my ears, the white noise immediately blocking any external sounds from reaching me.

Blindly I reach for the control of the vibrator, I had been instructed to set it to the lowest level but I turn it up for a short while, well there is nobody here to tell on me so I won't be punished. Before I can get too aroused I switch it back down to low, where I know it will keep me wet but give me no hope of an orgasm.

For the final step, I put my hands behind my back, my left hand searching for the loose cuff and then transferring it so my right hand can take hold of it. Breathing deeply, I slip the cuff around my left wrist and click it shut, locking my arms behind my back.

Now I am captured and impaled onto the vibrator, whilst being totally unaware of my surroundings, wondering how long I will have to wait and fantasising in the darkness about what will happen later.

I'd be happy to hear ideas about what did happen later.