All Comments on 'Prescott House Rules'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Always a pleasure to read a new story from you. I'm so glad they both got what they needed and deserved. Although she should have put them both in bare bottom corner time, and maybe trained a bunch of dominant girls to watch them in her absence. Thank you for bringing me joy!

crystal_fancrystal_fan21 days ago

Thanks! I enjoyed the story. I think the lack of sex added greatly to it, and would have ruined the atmosphere. Well done!

recalcitrant_ishrecalcitrant_ish21 days ago

fantastic as always, thank you!

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky19 days ago

Otk is by far the best! I love that especially if she wears nylons...😍 Thanks for the nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

You're my favorite spankingsmut author. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Rainy still has her inimitable sensuel style, always close to the underlying sexual, but not that. This is always the case with those who prefer to jerk off and watch. An excellent story, five stars, Sylvain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...