Pressure

Story Info
A woman and her new neighbor share a steamy experience.
750 words
4.16
9.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into the drive, she shifts to park and heaves a sigh. Another weary week at a close, leaving the work but grabbing the whiskey, her black pencil skirt stretches as she exits the car. A deep voice calls out "Hello there." The new neighbor.

"Hello" She returns his friendly wave with a jingle of her keys, her curves swaying as she climbs the step to her door, INSERTS her key, and ENTERS leaving all but relaxation and self-indulgence behind its SOLID oak. Finally ... HOME.

Her back against the door, she tosses her keys in the bowl and removes her heels, throwing them carelessly aside. Padding across the hardwood to the kitchen for a glass. Twisting the top, breaking the seal, the complex scent drifts toward her as the liquid flows from vessel to vessel. She brings the crystal to her lips, inhaling deeply before sipping, tasting, swallowing, enjoying the heat on its long journey down her throat.

She pours another . . . just one having never been quite enough for her . . . enjoying the weight in her hand as she carries it with her to the master bath. Turning the water on hot so the room can get steamy, she sips and savors the amber ambrosia at hand. Another drink downed, she sets the glass on the vanity and reaches for the top button of her blouse. As the first disc slips through its slot, she feels a shiver down her spine.

Turning toward the window she sees him standing there, in front of his own window, MASTER of his own bath. Their eyes meet. His eyebrow raises as he removes his shirt, letting it drop casually from his fingers. Her hands continue their work . . . releasing one button at a time until the silk SLITHERS from her shoulders, SLIDES down her back, and PUDDLES on the floor. This time it is her brow that arches in challenge as her hands lower . . . Separate but in unison, their skin revealed as skirts are peeled and jeans are shed . . . she a Renaissance masterpiece - soft pale skin and luscious curves... he carved from marble - solid, tall, and pleasing to the . . . senses.

She opens the shower door, testing the water, sends a meaningful look across the way, and lets the MOIST HEAT of the steam ENVELOP her. Hot water POUNDS the stress of the week from her shoulders, and a low moan escapes her throat as she presents her face and hair for DRENCHING. She closes her eyes savoring the warm rivers' paths as gravity pulls water over her skin.

Soaping her arms, her slender neck, pausing at her breasts she imagines neighborly hands holding their bounty. One hand slips between slickened thighs (though soap has yet to touch them). The heat of the water GUSHING over her is nothing compared to her MOLTEN core at the thought of a broader palm cupping her. She opens a WILLING mouth to the flood FLOWING over her face, reaches out a hand to grasp the faucet, and ends the shower with a sigh.

She finds him at the window . . . waiting . . . and ready. His eyes close the distance between them calling her nipples to attention. Her gaze lowers and rises. She smirks indicating his ... excitement. He grasps his hardness and grins the challenge through the panes. Gladly accepting, she places a foot on the window sill presenting both pretty petals and thickness of thigh. A single finger slides between each pair of pink lips, whetting her appetite and his. He assumes a similar position flexing and winking as he STROKES . . . and she STROKES . . . each CLENCHING . . . GRASPING . . . GASPING. She wins the race, bracing herself on the wall as she QUIVERS, SHIVERS, and CUMS chuckling.

Warm, wet, and ready, she meets his gaze again. He is breathing hard, broad shoulders rise and fall. She brings her glistening fingers to her lips licking them clean, pleased to see her release has increased his . . . struggle. She blows him a saucy kiss and spins showing him her ample ass. She strides across tile, hips issuing invitation.

Passing through her bedroom to the out of doors, evening breeze catching and cooling each drop of wetness, her invitation is answered. The gate unlatched, the boundary crossed, distance closed. She welcomes him to her smiling.