Pretense Ch. 03

Story Info
Tony and Emily finally consummate their love.
1.5k words
2.6
4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Umbra_Ella
Umbra_Ella
24 Followers

Of course his phone rings RIGHT at this instant. The kissing and caressing stops suddenly, as he calculates his next move. I take the liberty and do it for him.

"Yello! Uh-huh... yeah, he's right here... oh, no, you can... Tony? Karen."

His mouth is too amused, for my tastes.

"Yeah... yeah... oh, yeah, I understand that. No, of course, I get it... uh-huh... uh-huh... fuck you." The phone is pressed one last time before being shoved back into the coat pocket from whence it came. He starts for his clothes and up the stairs. "I'm not worried about me, it's my dog. We have to get PM outta there before she –"

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait – she wouldn't hurt your... oh my God, Tony, I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry..."

"We have to go now. As in move it or lose it." I've never gotten dressed so fast in my life.

The car ride over is hectic and cold. That poor, innocent puppy. ...I don't care how old a dog is, it's a puppy to me, damn it – stairs notwithstanding.

"Please forgive me." His eyes dart to mine briefly before he goes back to ignoring me.

Suddenly: "You know what your problem is? You can't just mind your own business. Yeah, of course, I love you, obviously, but that's not the point. If you really love someone, you trust that they're not trying to fuck you over. Have I ever fucked you over?" Just as suddenly, a fire rises from my belly.

"I'm sorry – so fucking sorry – I forgot, I'm supposed to be your dirty little secret, just like I'm always EVERYBODY'S dirty little secret..." He goes quiet, and it occurs to me to say more. "You know, when you love someone, you make it a point to let them know what's going on, so they make less ignorant mistakes and more 'not putting an innocent pupper in danger' catastrophes."

Suddenly, he's crying.

Fuck.

"Babe, no, I didn't mean it like that. No, no. No, drive. We're driving, we're saving, we're celebrating. This, go."

Suddenly, hectic and cold becomes passionate and determined.

PM is in the back yard, the leash is hanging up over the gate of the chainlink, and loud noises of overenthusiastic coitus come from the upstairs of the house. Immediately, he falls to his knees and checks for signs of damage. "You okay there, Piano Man?" The noises get louder, even faker.

"Ew, please no, can I not?"

"Like you're not about to have her sloppy seconds..." A waggle of eyebrows makes me giggle.

"No, you're gonna bathe." I finally look around the backyard and see all of his belongings scattered everywhere. "So, what do you wanna keep?"

"I assume you have a bed?"

"Yep." A curt nod, the gate opens.

"Good, 'cause I don't want mine back, all of a sudden."

"Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you. Keep 'em closed."

"Sweetie, I can walk every inch of this theatre in total blackout, there's no way to surprise me."

"Oh, I think you'll like this." Reaching out, he places my left hand over my eyes while grasping me by my right wrist and leading me downstairs and through the Green Room. Down the Costume Hallway. My back against the chainlink fence of the locked closet. My heart leaps to my throat. "I want to try this again, the right way. I don't wanna hurt you, I don't want to embarrass you, I don't wanna suck a cock just to make you happy and pay you back for all the bullshit I pulled, I just wanna really make love to you like it's the first time again."

It occurs to me, this is the first time we've had any sexual contact since we were so rudely interrupted. My pussy is already starting to respond... and, for some reason, I'd really wanted to shave it anyway. Well, the lips, at least - I'm still a grown woman.

His arms wrap around my waist, my arms around his shoulders, like I'd been absolutely aching to do since I'd met him almost four years ago. Our foreheads press together, then our noses touch, our eyes glaze over, and our lips gently meet. My thumbs caress the part of his jaw under his ears while my fingers, with a mind of their own, interlock behind his head and pull him closer into me. Powerful arms lock around my waist even tighter, and I see him fight the urge to pick me up, choosing instead to drop to his knees.

As I'm wearing a skirt, I promptly panic. A gentle shushing or three later, the hand that's steadying my legs promptly begins to snake up one. I didn't realize my cunt could twitch that hard when it wasn't having an orgasm. Why does this man literally make my vagina do the 'gimmie gimmie' thing? As if he could hear my call, he tells me to grab the gate, peeling my panties down.

I want to kick and scream – not because I don't want this, but because of how hard it is to keep how I feel in this moment inside of me – I limit myself to moaning at an appropriate level. My left leg is hoisted onto his shoulder and I can barely even look down, it's too much, too perfect. If I look down, it all disappears and I wake up, right?

I've never been happier in my entire life. The way his oral organ so lightly caresses my most delicate bundle of nerve endings with the flat of the tongue has me convinced that this is most definitely some sort of accident, coincidence, or act of God, Herself. I've never been so close to cumming so fast when a man went down on me, to the point where I'd just stopped letting men go down on me. Then he comes along, and is so sincerely and passionately into giving me pleasure, and I'd wanted to have sex with him for so long, and I'm not thinking about the trauma at all, just us in this moment, and it's nice to just enjoy yourself instead of convince yourself some other person took that right away from you, shamed you into being coy.

"Babe, I can't stand up anymore, I –" Next thing I know, I am whisked to the small stairwell he was hiding in, the shallow incline being a much better angle for him, anyway. I lie back and let him finish me off, turn me into custard. Hearty laughter from between my thighs as he emerges, triumphant. I pull him in for a kiss, but, at the last second, decide to lick his face clean like Catwoman in heat, instead. "Your turn, switch!"

Tentatively, he agrees to switch positions with me, and I unzip his pants, curiosity killing me. All I've wanted to know since I finally got a good look in the basement is what his cum tastes like, what he smells like, what sounds he makes when he starts to give up all control in a warm, wet, willing mouth. Emerging erect, purple, and glorious, his little soldier salutes and bobs enticingly. With a smile and a wink, I take him into my mouth and get to work on my task.

I swirl, I suck, I fondle, I lick, I pump, I suckle, I playfully nip, I take him whole into my mouth, several different parts of him, eating his ass like there's no tomorrow, handing the turgid member over to him to concentrate on my own section, as the orchestra roars to life.

Can't resist a peek when he starts swearing uncontrollably, looking down at me between his legs, watching me concentrate on his cock like a locksmith searching for the right angle on a tumbler. Finally, brow furrowed and panting, he starts to pop. Batting his hand away, I start to slurp up the precious seed, pressing down on his wrists so he can't interfere in my collection process. All the droplets left in his dick and that have fallen on his belly must be sucked out and lapped up by me – and only me – before he is released from my grasp.

"Holy shit, come here." His arms are stretched out towards me, I fall into them graciously. "Is that what it's gonna be like every time?"

"Apparently – I'm as surprised as you are, to be quite honest. I was expecting there to be a hell of a lot more skullfucking."

"Hate to disappoint, but you're gonna have to let me recover, I'm afraid." Snuggling deeper into his chest, a laugh escapes my throat.

"Good deal, I could use a little shut-eye." The yawn comes quicker than I want. "Just a catnap."

"Babe?" My eyes snap open and lock to his.

"Yeah?" He grunts and sets me upright before scooping me up in his arms.

"Let's go home." My head falls to his chest and my eyes close.

Umbra_Ella
Umbra_Ella
24 Followers