Pretty Lady in High Heels

Story Info
Shy pretty lady falls for shoe salesman.
876 words
3.88
8.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Ceinwyn had received the wedding invitation over a week ago and she was still undecided as to whether she should attend. Never mind that she had no one else to bring along as her date. But that was no surprise as she was shy and rarely went out.

She rifled through her closet and picked out a red dress with ruffles. She imagined it would do if she decided to the wedding, albeit alone. The only thing she was missing was a killer pair of shoes.

Ceinwyn drove downtown to Ralph's Shoes and started trying on different shoes. First she tried on a pair of flat black ballerina styled shoes, and then she tried on a pair of red pumps, but the color was an off-red shade. She finally gave in and went in search of the manager. She found him in the store's office.

"Excuse me . . . I'd like to look at a pair of shoes . . . if you have them in stock, please?" she asked.

"Sure I'll fix you up right away. Let me get Tommy to help you." he answered and paged Tommy to the office.

Soon Tommy appeared at the office to help Ceinwyn with her shoe selection.

"First of all what is the occasion that you need the shoes for?" he asked her.

"A friend's wedding for mid-September." she answered.

"Okay. What color dress?" he queried.

"Red with ruffles running diagonally across the front." she responded.

"Got it." he answered, then continued, "Let's see you in a pair of high heels."

Tommy went to get the pair of shoes he thought she would look smashing in. A few minutes later he returned with a pair of black patent leather high heels.

"Let's try these on." he suggested to her.

Tommy gently slipped the pair of shoes on her feet, gingerly handling her feet as if they were made of porcelain.

"Walk around in them for a bit." he suggested.

Ceinwyn walked to the cash register and back, then she walked to a nearby foot mirror and admired the way the high heeled shoes made her look and feel. She felt confident and pretty sexy.

"I'll take them. How much are they?" she asked.

"They are $200, but I can give you the employee discount for 50% off . . .if you'll have dinner with me." he told her.

"That sounds like a good idea, sure why not." she replied as she followed him to the register where he applied her discount and she ended up paying $100 plus tax.

"My number is 928-3770." she told him, then continued, "Text me the time and place for dinner and I'll meet you there. See you soon."

Ceinwyn left the shoe store and drove back home. She picked up her mail from the mailbox on the way in as she casually glanced at her smart phone where she noticed Tommy had texted her '7 pm at Che Susan's' the trendiest restaurant in town. The rest of his text asked her to wear her high heels tonight at their dinner.

"Sure, why not." she said out loud before jumping into the shower and changing into a little black dress that went perfectly with her high heels.

She walked into Che Susan's at 7 pm and noticed Tommy standing with a bouquet of red roses , which he presented to her.

"Thank you so much." she said.

"Pretty flowers for a pretty lady." he retorted as they were seated at their table.

They both ordered french onion soup and the house salad followed by creme brulee for dessert which they enjoyed with port wine. After their meal, Tommy invited Ceinwyn back to his place to watch a DVD. She accepted.

When they arrived at 23 Hummingbird Lane, Tommy immediately started kissing Ceinwyn fully on the lips, parting them so he could slip his tongue inside her mouth and seize her tongue with his teeth.

"Ummmm, you taste divine." he told her as he led her to his white leather couch and began unbuttoning her black dress, then slipping it down over her hips then on to the carpeted floor. Ceinwyn reached down to take off her high heeled shoes, when Tommy stopped her.

"Leave your shoes on . . . while I fuck the hell out of your pussy!" he said, as he pulled off her panties and unfastened her bra, reaching for her raspberry colored nipples, which he began pulling and tugging on.

"Fuck, you're so sexy. Turn around so I can take you doggy style!" he ordered.

Tommy began plunging in and out of her tight and very wet cunt at a violent rate of speed, making her catch her breath at the delicious sensations she was feeling. It felt as if she was on the edge of a cliff and about to fall over. The point of no return.

"Yessss! Don't stop!" she commanded.

Tommy continued his ministrations until he warned, "I'm gonna cum!" which he did all over her high heeled shoes.

Later, when the cum was wiped off her shoes, Ceinwyn asked Tommy if he would be her guest at the upcoming wedding for her friend.

"Sure, as long as you wear those 'come fuck me' shoes.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers