Pretty Lin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin reached her arms under mine, and lifted one of my breasts in each hand. "Close your eyes, Micca." I did, and felt her hands adjusting position under my breasts. Finger and thumb gently grasped my nipples as she supported the mass of my breasts. "How does it feel, Micca? Take a moment, think about it, and tell me all about it."

I stood quietly for a few breaths. There seemed almost to be a wire running from the pressure on my nipples to the toy in my bottom. I squeezed again. And felt it shift.

"It feels big inside me, heavy..." Lin stopped me.

"Don't say 'It's inside me.' Say 'You're inside me.' Can you do that?"

I swallowed, and start again. "You feel big inside me. Lin. The heaviness is always there, and it moves... you move inside me as my legs tighten or I squeeze. I feel the stem holding me open, harder than your little finger. No matter how I squeeze, you're always there, holding my bottom open. And that flat disk part -- you press up against me, like a cold hand cupping my bottom. And it's all three at once, your mass inside me, you holding me open, and you holding my bottom."

I felt one hand let go of my breast and trail down to my mons, then lower. "Your labia feel full and soft. Your body likes the feeling." Firm, gentle rubbing on my mons, and again I heard "Squeeze." My bottom tightened again, and all those feelings, inside, outside, and between all shifted again.

Her low, warm voice said, "Micca, come with me." She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. I felt her other hand, low on my bottom, pressing softly on the toy and shifting it side to side. The feeling, the whole idea of the toy (or Lin) in my bottom and her hand pushing, guiding, took me over so I could barely walk, could barely hear what she was saying to me.

She laid herself on the bed first. Facing me, she opened her arms and her body in invitation. I laid down next to her, and put my arm under her head and my other hand on her hip. On my side like that, my breasts slumped together. She moved just a centimeter or two, and kissed the upper part of each breast. I loved the warmth of her kisses, and that feeling merged somehow with her presence in my bottom. Every part of me felt like it was for her.

Lin wriggled in my arms, and worked her way down my breasts. Her lips easily found the visible nipple, and I felt it thicken between her lips. We had to shift a bit to free the other breast, and she kissed that, too. That placed her hand just at my mons, and she cupped it as she kissed. Soon, just holding wasn't enough and she massaged it firmly with her fingertips. She didn't touch my clitoris directly just then, but that's where her pressure was directed. Firm but diffuse, she knew how to touch me without triggering the "too much" feeling.

Each step led to another. Her finger started opening my labia, She still didn't touch my clitoris directly, but worked in closer. I could feel its ridge shifting as her touch pressed against it, back from the tip. She pulled her hand away for a moment, wet her fingers at her mouth, and went back to my vulva. I rolled onto my back at that point, and almost jumped when the bed pushed the toy up into my bottom. Her slick fingers were back at my clitoris again. This time, she touched that firm crease directly, sliding her fingertips along it. My hips started moving on their own, responding to her touch and moving the toy -- her presence -- inside me.

Lin pulled away from my breast and smiled into my eyes. I was panting by then, with small uncontrolled sounds in my throat. "Squeeze," she whispered. My body was programmed. I tightened without even knowing I was doing it, and she pressed more firmly with her fingers. "Squeeze," and all the feelings throughout my hips merged into one. "Squeeze," and the orgasm rose up inside me. I gasped loudly and my hips lifted off the bed. That tension in my thighs tightened around the deep presence inside me, giving the feeling new strength. The touch of her lips at my nipple, her finger on my clit, her heavy presence inside me, they all started coming together. Still pressing my clitoris, her finger slid into me -- and bumped the toy, only a thin membrane away. That's when I lost track and everything hit me at once, nipple, clitoris,vagina, and bottom. With two fingers now, she and the toy pressed inside and pushed me into my orgasm.

The peak passed but the tension still held me, and Lin still pressed my clitoris firmly. I put my hand over hers as she held, as if trying to hold the last bit of the orgasm inside me. Maybe it worked. She teased my clit again, and a new peak came and went. I have no idea how long that went on, that plateau of pressure and tease, of tension and aftershocks, defined for my by her touch. Finally, even that wound down. Lin still held her finger between my labia, but softly, gently. I don't know how to describe it: either the longest orgasm of my life, or more small ones than I'd every had before, one after another.

I could barely move. My panting gradually turned into laughter, as she peppered my breasts with little kisses. She lifted her hand to her mouth, tasting me, and smiled again. I recognized my scent on her hand as she brushed some stray hair back from my face. Even then, in the gentle warmth between us, the toy in my bottom made itself part of the whole feeling. It made the afterglow into something even more intimate.

"Stay," she said. "I'll be right back." A moment later, she had a glass of cool water for each of us. I sat up and drank, and squirmed a little as pressure against the bed pushed the toy up into me. That tingle was there, right where it went inside me, but it was getting uncomfortable. "Lin," I asked, "is it OK if I take it out?"

"Of course." She took my glass and put it on the table next to hers. "C'mon. I'll help." She was already standing and pulling on my hand. To tell the truth, the thought of her doing things to my bottom embarrassed me. Then it happened, maybe not the first time, but the first time I noticed. I remembered when I said, "It's yours, Lin." Almost all of the embarrassment faded at that recollection, and I noted how fast my feeling changed. I felt docile. It felt right to be led, and right for her to touch me where no one else had ever touched.

She led me back to the bathroom, and positioned me in front of the sink deck and mirror. I leaned onto it, like when she put the toy in me, and tipped my hip up. Lin started some water running, so it would warm up, and got a few things from the linen closet. I waited, knowing she'd do what was right for me. She put some towels on the sink deck, and pressed her hand against me back. I leaned forward, still looking at her in the mirror. She looked down, and I felt her take hold of the toy, Then she looked up at me, our eyes connected in the mirror, and she put her hand on my back again. "Look at me, Micca," as if I weren't already looking, and I felt her tug on the toy. My bottom was tight around it, so she was tugging at something inside me too. I saw my eyes get wide at the feeling, then wider as the bulge inside spread my bottom again. That passed in a second, though. It was out, and left behind a feeling of something missing. My body had made it part of myself that quickly.

Lin put it in the sink. Her hand still on my back, she picked up the wash cloth, ran it under the warm water, and wrung it one-handed. The hand on my back moved down to spread my cheeks, and she wiped my bottom clean of the toy's lubricant. The spot the toy went in, low on my bottom, tingled when she wiped it. It tingled more when she wrapped the cloth around her finger and stuck it in a little. Then she set the wash cloth aside, and used the other towel to dry my bottom. She spread my cheeks again, dried me, and wiped some drops that had started down my leg. Even when she looked down at what she was doing, I never looked away from the mirror. Seeing her, knowing what she was doing, knowing it was her -- I think that kept humiliation at bay, and just made me feel cared for. Maybe even pampered. "It's yours, Lin."

"There, that's done. We can wash the toy later." She turned me to face her, and hugged me close. My arms went around her, too. We stood like that, rocking a little as if slow dancing. Then she looked up at me with a warm smile. "That was really special, Micca. Seeing you come like that, going on and on. It got me really excited, too."

It took me a moment to recognize that as a request. When I did, I shifted one hand to her breast. I cupped it, and held the nipple in the V between my thumb and the palm of my hand. "How excited were you?"

"I wanted to come with you, play with myself, but my hands were busy holding you. You were so beautiful, I wouldn't have let go if I could, And seeing you going on and on like that: it was worth any wait."

I had to bend over a little to reach, but my other hand went her to bottom and held her close. "I think you waited long enough." This time I led, sort of. I turned her toward the door, hand still holding that perfect handful of breast, and guided her to the bedroom from behind. She crawled onto the bed, leaving plenty of room for me, and I followed. Then I froze for a moment.

Lin almost always took the lead, and now she wanted me to. How to begin? I really had no idea, except that it started with touching. I lay down next to her, knees touching knees, and breasts almost touching breasts. I reached for her shoulder, and ran my hand down her side: ribs, waist, hip, thigh. I stroked the back of her thigh, and ran my hand up again: hip and bottom, up the curve of her back, to her neck, and traced her ear with my finger.

She closed her eyes, making happy "mmm, mmm" noises. I guess I was doing it right. I stroked the brow over her closed eye and her cheek, then back to her shoulder to start down again. At that point, she rolled toward me and showed the full width of her back and hip. I took the clue, and rubbed both shoulders before working down. The small of her back curved gracefully, and I massaged muscles near her spine. Next, the outward taper toward those beautiful buns. I worked them firmly, and she purred more loudly. As I worked lower down her bottom, she spread her legs. I shied from touching much between the cheeks, but her open legs invited her inner thighs and the backmost part of her labia. I pressed there, where it feels like a deep soft spot. Pressing differently there, my fingers would have been in her vagina, but this was enough for the moment.

I began down those long, tawny legs. actually a bit jealous. They're always baby-smooth, and she has never shaved! No fuzz on her arms, either, just her pits and pubes. It's a genetic thing, common where her family came from. Just another of those gazillion things help make her so pretty. There was no specific tan line, but her skin tone deepened lower on her legs from wearing shorts and skirts in the sun. I did her feet, too, taking care not to tickle. They're proportional to her size, and neat and soft, but I have trouble believing a grown woman like her could wear shoes as small as hers.

I was about to work my way back up, when she rolled onto her back. We had both tried shaving the bikini patch, but she was letting hers grow back. I could see why. It can be time consuming, and the stubble gets annoying. Black, wispy hair covered an area less than the size of my hand -- so different from my curly brown fur there. With her legs apart, even a little pink showed through. I felt a twitch in my own vagina, seeing her open like that and thinking how I would touch her.

I continued as methodically as before, calves, thighs, and a gentle massage of her mons. She kept her eyes closed, but her smile brightened at that. Lying down with her arms stretched overhead, her breasts seem to have vanished. My hands worked upward, though, and I could feel the extra softness under her thick areolas and gumdrop nipples. The breasts really were there.

I massaged one, then the other, back and forth. I paid progressively more attention to the brown caps of her breasts as they wrinkled and stood up. After a bit, I adjusted my position so I could kiss the one closer to me, still tugging and teasing the other. Lin raised a hand to the back of my head; my lips were right where she wanted them. I let the hand on her breast move down to her mound. Almost immediately, her hand replaced mine at her breast. I noted how she mounded the soft tissue by cupping her hand, and how she tugged and pinched the stiff areola, outside of her nipple. As I watched that and kissed the other breast, I started exploring her labia. Up the crease between labium and leg, across the mound above her clitoris, and down and down again. Her purr and shifts to open herself more kept me going.

My fingertip had just started at the split between her labia when her eyes opened and she looked at me. Just a happy smile and her soft, dark eyes for a moment, then she asked. "Micca, can you give me your breast?" Her voice was quiet and breathy with arousal, and impossible to deny.

It was a bit awkward, getting one of my breasts toward her mouth and still being able to reach between her legs, but I managed something. I lifted it, tip first, to her mouth, and she took it immediately, She took almost the entire areola into her mouth and sucked gently. She closed her eyes again and relaxed, sucking and teasing with her tongue. It seemed to give her such peace that I whispered, "It's yours, Lin." Not letting go, she smiled and went back to the soft suckling. It warmed me, too, re-igniting the afterglow of my own orgasm.

I went back to where her labia opened, and gently touched her clitoris. Lin shivered at that, and opened her legs more. I reached lower, and found her oozing vagina. I wet my fingers there and spread the slickness upward. At each stroke up, her clit seemed to have thickened again. At each stroke down, my fingers went deeper inside her. When I curled my hand down with two fingers all the way in, my thumb was in the right place to attend the pink pearl of her clit. Tension built in her legs and across her stomach when I did that, then relaxed. My thumb and fingers played, on and in her, stroking in different ways. As I played, I could feel that tension build in her lower body again, and release. I could see it across the muscles of her stomach, too. The pattern steadied, tense and release, and the pulses of tension started coming more often.

Through all that, she kept her mouth soft and warm on my nipple. I felt her build toward orgasm, one wave of tension at a time, until the wave came that never retreated. It had finally come, and the look on her face changed to an intensity that's so hard to read. She also clamped down on my nipple, hard. Not with her teeth, but it still hurt. I made a noise. Her eyes opened and her mouth softened again, as the waves crashed within her. My orgasm had taken a long time to wind down, but not hers. In the next moment, it was as if a puppet's strings had been cut. Everything relaxed all at once. She let go of my nipple, and settled back gasping. Lin's breathing steadied after a moment.

Lin opened her eyes. She sat up, supporting herself on one arm, and reached toward me for a kiss. Soft and gentle, her lips rubbed mine. I felt her grab my lip between hers, and felt the play of her tongue-tip. She felt mine, too. Once our lips had moistened each other's, she started to lean back to the bed. I leaned down with her, my hand still on her vulva, and let my weight press onto her. She stroked my hair as I nuzzled her breast, and we let the moment linger. After a few minutes, I rolled off and pulled the sheet up over us. I cuddled close, and cupped her labia in my hand. Soon, I heard the soft and even breathing of Lin asleep.

12