Pretty Persuasive 02

Story Info
Jason explores his powers, and detours to a cafe.
2.1k words
4.67
5.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Hello! I'm unsure if mind control counts as NC so I'm just going to add that tag too. And probably gay incest down the line? Who knows. I really hope I can keep up my momentum though.

Hope to enjoy this story and would love to hear what you think too!]

As he walked away from the barber shop, Jason was still astounded with what just happened. Arthur kissed him! It wasn't even a peck, this hunk of meat made love to his mouth like his life depended on it. All because Jason thought he wanted a sloppy kiss from him.

Could it be that people start following orders that he could think of? Jason wondered. He decided to do some experiments, just as another teenage girl briskly walked towards him. They locked eyes and Jason started testing his potential powers.

Do a forward roll.

The lady's gaze loses focus for a bit before crouching down, placing her hands forward before rolling on her back. Right after that, the girl tugged her skirt to how it was and continued walking, ignoring Jason and the odd stunt she just pulled.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed as he bursted out on a full sprint. Instead of going back home, he had other plans.

His first stop was a very small coffee and boba shop a couple blocks away from his house. It's no upscale place; only 2-3 patrons could sit inside this small shop. Jason saw the lanky part-timer, Thomas, waving at him. Around 21 years old, and probably four inches taller than Jason, Tom's pale skin was bursting with freckles, and his green eyes complemented his fiery red hair and eyebrows.

"Hey Tom, slow day today?"

"Yeah, but it's almost noon so people usually eat lunch or something." Tom replied as he looked at Jason walking towards him.

Spit on your hand and lick it clean again.

Just like the others, Tom's gaze seemed out of focus for a bit, before he opened his right palm and deposited a mouthful of spit on his hand, some of it dripping on the counter.

"I keep telling that old fart Gabe to start selling sandwiches and shit, but he won't listen." Tom continued before he placed his hand near his mouth and started lapping his own spit. Jason still couldn't believe his eyes, his rock-hard dick probably hasn't gone flaccid ever since he left the barber shop. He wanted to do some more tests.

"So, the usual?"

"Yup, ice--"

"Iced coffee, yeah yeah. You're so predictable." he said as he scooped his spit that landed on the counter using his index finger and ate it. He then turns his back and starts preparing the order.

People start following my orders when I look at their eyes, or when they look at mine, I guess. I wonder what'd happen if they're not looking? Jason thought.

Moan like a bitch.

Nothing happened.

"You know, we have other flavors that you can try-" Tom said, looking back at Jason.

Just moan, dude.

Tom almost instantly closed his eyes and let out a loud whiny moan, just like he felt extreme pleasure before continuing to speak "- just look at the goddamn menu!"

Jason felt bashful, and it might look like it's because of Tom's comments. In reality, Jason felt second-hand embarrassment from hearing Tom whimper like he just got fucked in the ass.

Just as Tom handed the glass of coffee to him, they heard heavy footsteps from the supply room going to the front.

"What the hell was that noise?!" 40-year old Gabriel exclaimed. He's over six feet tall, towering both of the boys. He has massive guns from all that deadlifting, and his very sharp Latino features made him all the more intimidating. Jason backed out a bit.

"Nothing, Gabe! It's just me and Jason here."

Gabriel suspiciously looks at Jason, but the younger guy already has his devious plan in place.

You're horny as fuck, no?

Almost instantly, Gabriel's breathing slowed, almost like he's trying to maintain his composure. Jason glanced at this behemoth's crotch and he saw it tenting. It was huge!

Jason looked at Gabriel's eyes again.

So fucking horny you could have rail your ginger employee. Do everything Tom tells you.

The sudden silence confused Tom, who looked at Gabriel - one second almost ready to throw another person out the shop, and the next, well...

"W-what's happening?" Tom asked.

"I think Gabriel wants to have sex with you."

"What?"

"You want it too, right?"

Tom looked offended. "Absolutely not!"

Well, actual words don't affect their thoughts too, Jason made a mental note. No matter, he's still set to make his plan come true.

You want to offer your body to Gabriel, right? Pleasure each other whenever you can.

Jason's features softened and gently nodded.

I wanna watch too. It's my birthday so you have to obey everything I say, you know.

Tom suddenly clapped once, startling both Gabriel and Jason. "I almost forgot it's your birthday bro! How about old man Gabe and I have sex as a gift?"

Jason almost fainted.

Hearing this, Gabriel inched closer to Tom and rubbed the boy's chest. "I'm so horny, Tom. I could just eat you up." he said with ragged breaths.

Tom grinned and embraced Gabriel, placing his hands on the older man's behind. This caused him to pump forward, and soon, they were grinding their hard cocks while locked in an embrace.

"Let's close up shop first", Jason suggested. The two quickly went to work and as soon as the doors were closed, they continued touching each other's bodies. The sexual tension between them is almost palpable.

"Go ahead, just fuck each other's brains out!" Jason squealed in lust. He also noted that they both started following him, probably because he ordered Gabriel to follow Tom, and Tom to follow him.

The two didn't waste time and started kissing, their mouths both hungry for each other's taste. Tom moaned as Gabriel started nibbling and licking his neck, all the way to his ear, then back to his waiting mouth.

Jason stripped all his clothing and finally freed his raging boner. It's a live sex show between two men, all on his birthday!

Gabriel hurriedly undressed Tom. The younger boy reciprocated, removing Gabriel's wifebeater and jean shorts.

Tom's unsurprisingly lanky, even his 7-inch dick was thin. His erect cock was straight and nestled by a thick flaming bush of pubes.

Surprisingly, the older man's chest were smooth. His stiff dick a bit smaller than Tom's but the girth was impressive!

"Fuck yeah." Gabriel moaned when Tom started sucking his nipples. They were brown and were, like saucers on his big and muscular chest. Tom sucked on those nipples like milk was coming out. He also started squeezing Gabriel's chest while alternately licking and biting his nips.

"You taste amazing, old fart", Tom commented, before his mouth was met with another flurry of kisses. Gabriel was almost tongue-fucking Tom's mouth. Horny moaning came out of both of their mouths. Jason felt a tinge of envy and walked near them.

"Room for one more?" he said. Gabriel anchored his bicep to pull Jason closer and started assaulting his mouth and tongue. He could taste the older man's mouth - cigarettes and coffee, for sure. Jason made sure to kiss back, but Gabriel was clearly overpowering him.

After a while, Gabriel guided Jason's head near Tom. The red-headed boy grinned and started kissing him as well, although more delicate this time. Jason enjoyed both kisses and reciprocated.

"Happy birthday, bro", Tom said.

"Best birthday ever, and it's just noon!"

"You can join us if you want."

Jason paused. His dick and balls begging for release. He wanted to cum so bad, but he had plans.

"Maybe next time", he declined. "Go ahead and have some fun!"

Tom shrugged. "More for me then!" he said as he continued worshiping Gabriel's body until he's in front of his thick cock. He licked the frenulum which sent Gabriel to a frenzy.

"Fucking suck my cock! " he groaned and Tom happily complied. He started sucking off the steel-hard dick, and Jason could see his cheeks puffing up.

Gabriel wasted no time and started plowing the younger lad's mouth like a piston. Tom gagged, his saliva continuously drooping on his chin and chest when the older man pushes his dick back down his throat.

Jason's precum was dripping as well. He wanted to save his spunk for Arthur later, but seeing Gabriel mouth fucking his employee Tom was a whole sight. Soon, he knew his body would betray him.

He inched closer again, and tapped Gabriel's strong shoulder.

"Hey buddy, time to suck me off."

Jason sat down on a nearby chair as Gabriel kneeled in front of him. He cupped Jason's balls as he started taking him in his mouth.

Holy fuck, Gabriel's mouth is warm and tight! He moaned in pleasure.

Jason also started pumping his cock deeper into this burly man. Tom then held Gabriel's head to make sure he didn't back off from his dick and continued pounding.

"Ah fuck, you're doing great Gabe! I didn't know you were a huge slut! Look at you all hungry for dick! Tom exclaimed.

"He really is a slut, Tom. Do you know what happens to sluts?"

"They get fucked senseless!" Tom chimed with enthusiasm.

Gabriel lays down on his back and uses his arms to raise his thighs, exposing his ass. Both of the boys inspected further.

The guy's ass was shaved! There were a couple of hairs starting to grow, but it was still considered smooth. His taint, pubes, and ass were all shaved.

"Damn, old man. I could bury my face in this!" Tom said

"Then fucking do it kid."

Gabriel obliged, taking long whiffs at Gabriel's exposed asshole. He then stuck his tongue out and started lapping the fuckhole in front of him. Gabriel squirmed and moaned while his ass gets eaten.

"Your pussy is the best, old man. I can't wait to plug your hole with my dick"

Tom spat on his cock and smeared it all over, before pushing it in Gabriel's asshole without delay. Gabriel screamed in pain, and Jason had to put his hand on his mouth to muffle the sound.

Tom held both of Gabriel's ankles and started fucking. Jason enjoyed seeing how Tom's pubes started hitting Gabriel's balls as he plowed the older guy's ass.

"Shit Gabe! Your pussy is so tight!" Tom said in between thrusts.

Soon, Gabriel's cries of pain turned into something else entirely. He was moaning, clearly enjoying his ass being fucked by this lanky man. He writhed in pleasure and started jerking his dick.

"Fuck, I'm close!"

"Cum inside his ass, bro!"

"Fucking breed my hole Tom!"

Tom's thrusts became faster, and let out a loud groan as he deposited his cum inside his beefy boss. Almost at the same time, Gabriel's cock spew ropes of creamy seed, covering his flat stomach and huge pecs. All three of them were panting, and Tom didn't pull out until his own dick was flaccid. He looked at Jason and grinned again.

Jason on the other hand had a final order. Locking eyes with Tom, he pushed a thought.

You both must be starving, your cum looks tasty though.

Tom lowered down and licked Gabriel's cum off his body. He didn't swallow though; instead, he inched near Gabriel's mouth and french-kisses him, the cum passed between the two.

Gabriel then held his own cum in his mouth as Tom went down on the older guy's again, prodding his hole with his tongue. Gabriel relented and let out Tom's cum out of his hole and right on the younger man's mouth.

Tom lapped his own juice coming out of Gabriel's ass and went back to kissing him. Tom slowly spat his own cum onto Gabriel's mouth as the burly man gulped everything down. They remained locked together in an embrace, continuing to sensually lock lips.

Jason sighed and looked at the clock. He had major blue balls, but almost jumped from his seat and started dressing up. It's twenty to three! Arthur should be back in a few minutes.

"I better go, I'm gonna meet Arthur for a quick cut."

Tom and Gabriel nonchalantly started putting their clothes back on, and Jason wondered if they remember having sex.

"Alright bro, happy birthday again. And have fun!" Tom replied.

Jason flashed a wicked smile, "Oh, I'm gonna have a blast." he said before stepping out of the coffee shop.

He glanced at his coffee, now at room temperature. He didn't bother picking it up though. As he left, he noticed Gabriel and Tom passionately kissing again.

Yup, his orders are king.