Prey or Predator?

Story Info
A romantic encounter between two unlikely creatures.
1.2k words
3.5
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the thicket she swayed. Every once and while a vile hiss was made. She danced her way towards her next prey. She did not realize something stalking in the fray. She stirred ever so slightly with erotic delight. Dazzling coils moving in and out sight. She slithered away on leathered skin tempted with fright. As the brush moved huskily heavy paws thumping through the bay. She tangled and twisted swirling around lavishly. Eyes staring at a field mouse oh so seductively. Mesmerized the mouse caught sight stunned momentarily. Two eyes swirled as she seduced her next prey.

Staring open wide, the mouse's mouth dropped openly. Stunned by the immense power radiating from this venomous vixen. The mouse could only humbly oblige. She looked so sweet and innocent, her tongue swinging back and forth as the mouse stood still. Never even noticing the coils coming up from behind her hypnotized victim. A feverish upturned smile just drooped on the mouse, as this vixen just toyed with her next meal. Drawing the mouse closer with a gentle push from the bottom of her dagger like tail. Just a tad bit of drool rolled down the cheek of the mouse, as the head of this devious debutante neared, her eyes sparkling like embers. Two elongated poisoned fangs protruded outward and the mouse barely moved an inch, dumbfounded.

Two sets of eyes stared eagerly out from the fray. Two golden slits, waited patiently as it viewed this scene playing out as some deranged jungle book excursion. They watched, its own tongue lapping, a low grunt almost a sigh. Pathetic. Only for the weak willed it thought. And he watched her, gobbling up her next victim, playing the game of predator and prey. She swallowed with ecstasy, full with pleasure and dominance. Its husky breath grew into low rhythmic huffs almost a growl.

She alerted herself, coming up full length, her bobbled head curled upward. Those red oculars looked into the fray at first noticing nothing...no sound, no pressure against the ground, no feeling but the one she had, a very uneasy one of being watched. Her teeth protracted dripping with poison, soaking the ground beneath where she coiled and now swayed. A set of eyes appeared deep within the grassy prey, two golden eyes, yellowish, cathartic, devious just as she. She moved with a gentle grace, a smile forming on diabolical lips, knowing that she could have anyone she desires. Oh so seductively she moved poising herself upwards, tantalizing curves could even make the most harmless of predators weak to her will.

Those two yellowed orbs watched as she moved, the way she bent and twisted, teasing him effortlessly. Sure it was erotic, it would give her that but he saw the forest through the trees. A pretty little damsel all covered up in exotic leather, the way she toyed with her victims, the way the weak willed worshiped such a cobra. It stayed put, crunching up a bit, getting down on all fours. Tantalizing ways were for the ill informed, he would not back down. She bent down hissing seductively moving on slick oily skin, her waves and curves beckoning for this beast to come out, she wanted to see what it was, what irked her curiosity. Just as he knew curiosity killed the cat, and maybe that is what she wanted to be the wanting one, or was it the other way around so he imagined.

She narrowed in on the grassy bay, her coils pumping filled with passion and lust. Those two eyes just stared as she egged whatever this thing was, staring right back. Red obsidians began to swirl, turning into hypnotic eyes of splendor, as her tongue lapped out beginning to lick her own tainted lips. She saw whatever tilt his eyes, not even slackened, not even dazed, not even a hint of powerlessness. But her wicked provocative smile soured and turned into a snarl as she noticed a white claw sharp as lion's swing back and forth. It went tsk tsk tsk, naughty naughty naughty. Those eyes rose from the brush inside the bay, coming up on hind legs. Slowly methodically his husk could be seen, that of brown grey and black fur. Two pointed ears stood out, a snout protruded out from the face, those yellow slanted eyes just got larger and bigger as the thing approached. That of a woodland fox made his way out, chest breathing heavily, mightily he strode not breaking his concentration. His strut even made her bow down slowly. So sly almost devilish he dug his claws into the earth, his breaths echoing in the cold night air, menacing and haunting grunts along with snarls. Sharp canines glistened as even those mesmerizing oculars of hers swirled less and less, as those sharp yellow orbs stared right back not even affected by such an alluring effect.

Feet away they stood apart, one all curled into a pantheon of leathered tendrils. Her tail whipped erotically, tempting the fox. The hunched warm blooded beast, well built with furred muscles began to circle around this vivacious goddess. She watched behind glistening spirals, his growls getting deeper, that dead golden glare did not falter nor submit to her wiles. Before she knew it he pounced wrestling her to the ground, her coils pitching violently to and fro, and they tumbled back into the wilderness where they both landed on a wooden log. A furred claw came up and around wrapping around her devious throat. The other paw clamped down on her mid section as he held her there. The beast's mouth closed in on her, his yellow eyes lightening up a bit, and she yielded, paralyzed by his might, waiting...patiently, as her red obsidians came back to the natural state.

A soft tongue came out to brush her face, and lick this vixen with all of his strength. She grinned as she could feel that bristled tongue along her skin. Claws retreated back into furry knuckles as the pressure resided from her chest. Her whippy tongue lavished across his snout as he smiled handsomely. Looking deep into each others eyes, they both knew what they wanted as his paw wrapped around her neck began to stroke that oily skin, inching downwards towards her erroneous zone. Wrapping her coiled body around the foxes' already stiff manhood, they both huddled there momentarily. Forcing her backwards, bending her body over the log, the snake knew what the fox wanted, and the fox did oblige. Tonight she was his, this was their little game they played, of course the fox did not mind not one bit as they slid back behind the log knowing full well he got what he came for.

That night none of the wildlife knew what was going behind the log. Nor did they want to know or care. But every once a while you would hear the fox bellow out a howl and sometimes yelp. They would hear the snake hiss then seconds later cry out in pleasure. Kind of disturbing to say the least, a fox and a snake? For one night and one night alone they shared this momentary lust and unspoken bond between each other. Other wildlife creatures just shook their heads, not even wanting to know how one came to the other or vice versa. Not even wanting to know what kind of kinky steamy multi species sexual prowess the two had for each other. The fox understood all the snakes feminine vitality, and tonight he calmed the temptress. For some strange reason she hearkened to his advances, not knowing why...neither of them cared, and why should I.