All Comments on 'Price No Object Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 2 years ago

Im guessing that they killed her so that Duane would go back to work for Biggcommo thinking she was just a simple road block to his work. That her death took his will to live was unintentional, or that's what Don meant earlier in the chapter. I also think it was Diane's program is what was used to try and access the evidence servers. I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks WW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am continually in awe of how on target WW is with our current cultural and political events. This is primarily an erotica site, but his tales have evolved into more of a thriller genre, with occasional sex thrown in. I was originally drawn to his stories because of the sex, but now find myself eagerly awaiting each new installment of the Adventures of the Iron Crowbar, sex or no sex.

Here's hoping he doesnt get cancelled because he is hitting too close to the mark. Some may think he is safe because this is in fact an erotica site. I say WW and the IC are correct in assuming the swamp frogs,, both corporate and political, leave no stone unturned in their quest for complete power, no matter how inconsequential it may seem to the masses.

WW is on a par with Snowden, and I look forward to many more tales from him, paralleling RL with his fantastic story telling ability. Thanks WW.

Jedd

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next and final chapter of the story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. Level 4 Patreon patrons will get the cliffhanger (such as it is) tomorrow morning (3/5/22), to give them a chance to read Ch. 04 first.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Think BigCommo has made a mess of this.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES