Prickly, Submit to Me

Story Info
Roma makes Sam submit.
1k words
4.41
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It takes a second to get a little reality back Roma, it's okay. Come sit with me."

I stared into his eyes. They looked so comforting. They are comforting. The anxiety and adrenaline that had been pulsing through my veins slowly came to a halt. Sam was good at that.

Sam beckoned me over with his hands, I climbed onto his lap as he settled back into my bed. The anxiety was fading, but the adrenaline wasn't. I don't want to sit still. I don't want to move away from Sam. I didn't want to sit still. I'm tired of sitting still.

"I'm tired of sitting still," I repeated my thoughts out loud. Turning around, I interrupted Sam's incoming question by kissing him. It wasn't a nice kiss, I admit. I was hungry. Too much energy, not enough stimulation. I needed more.

I pushed him down onto his bed, straddling him in the same movement. He was already hard- a treat for me. I watched his jaw tense, I licked it.

Sam didn't like when I wanted to be in charge. He's a territorial guy.

My hips instinctively rolled downwards into him as I kissed him. I felt him thrust up, his cock twitching against me. We were so close I could feel the pulsing. There was no time for foreplay; it wasn't needed. I threw off my shirt, and Sam undid my bra and pulled off my bottoms. His hands began to wander farther than I wanted them to, so I gripped his wrists and forcefully pinned them above his head. "Roma-"

I shut him up with another kiss while lowering myself onto his cock. I wasn't gentle, I didn't want to be gentle. I fully sat down and ground myself as far as I could onto him. We moaned into each other's mouths, I felt Sam's hips buck up; fireworks exploded inside of me. My hands slipped into his hands as I kept them pinned down.

Leaning downwards, I sucked on his neck just below his ear while I found the rhythm that pleased me the most. It was fast- hungry, needy. Horny. So. Fucking. Horny.

It was a fuck that I've never felt before. Everything was so clear, so hyper, I'd never moved this fast on Sam before, I'd never felt this compelled and needy for a fuck this intense. "Fuck, Roma, fuck, fuck," he recited every time I fully let myself down on his cock. I was so used to him growling over me with his hand on my throat, that hearing him whimper like that, absolutely soaked me. I felt power-hungry. Territorial.

I sat up and placed my hands on his chest, using his torso as my leverage to fuck him. In the midst of the heat, Sam and I had a silent conversation with our eyes. I searched them deeply; he loves it. He needs it, he needs me to fuck him like this. He's giving in.

"Take it," I said through my teeth, an evil smirk growing on my face. I needed to see him fully submit- he was holding back. I felt Sam's legs spread slightly farther apart, his hands fell on my thighs. They were a little shaky, I could tell he was trying not to ball them into fists. The last effort at holding what little control he thought he had over me.

He thrust himself upwards into me at the same time I had come down- and that's when Sam melted. His body fully relaxed under me as his hands gripped me for dear life on my thighs. I glanced down, noticing his knuckles turning white while my skin reddened underneath his grasp. His head rocked backward and he let out a sound I had never heard come out of him before.

"Roma, god damn it, Roma!" Sam's moans were a mixture of pleasure and amusement, his moany-laugh filled the room as he relaxed and let me take him, "Fucking hell, what are you doing to me?" His legs began to slightly shake underneath me.

"Making you mine," my mouth curled up into a satisfied smile as I reached down to play with my clit. I rode him at a steady pace as my pussy made a mess all over his cock, she was ready to let go of all of the tension, and she was ready to be filled.

"Roma," Sam's face scrunched. I knew the face, I knew he was going to cum soon, "Roma for the love of god. I am going to cum so fucking hard." I had never heard him so fucking desperate to cum in all of the times we've been together, never heard him this whiney. He had never submitted to this extent, he had given himself to me.

I felt that feeling inside of me; that feeling when I know it was going to happen.

I needed to be closer to him, I had to be, "Sit up, sit up Sam," I demanded breathlessly. He did as he was told and wrapped his arms around me; both of us sat up. I, in his lap. I wrapped my legs around him and we moved together in ways that made the both of us feel fucking electric. We were in unison.

"Roma, I'm going t-"

"I know," I cut him off, "I know."

I held his head against me as I pushed myself down onto his cock one more time. Everything inside of me almost literally exploded. I let out an incredibly loud moan filled with nothing other than our satisfaction. Sam cursed loudly and repetitively. His thrusts as he came were frenzied, I felt every single one of the ropes of cum that shot out of him and into me.

We held each other in that exact position for a long time, I didn't keep track of time, and neither of us had any intention to move. I rubbed his back lightly with my nails, his thumbs caressed my back, and gentle, soft kisses on my shoulder.

"You know, I think I love you," Sam whispered.

"I think you love my pussy."