Pridefall Ch. 01

Story Info
After the events on Namek, Bulma offers Vegeta a home.
1.6k words
3.85
3.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entirety of Dragonball Z takes place when both Vegeta and Bulma are adults.

*

Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans, slumped up against the tree, soaking in the warmth of the Earth's sun. It wasn't quite the same as his home planet's star, but if this was to be his new home, for now, it would have to do. Or at least it would have been good if not for that woman's voice penetrating his skull.

He glanced over at the throng. They all knew what he had done back on Namek. An entire village fell by his hand and they had not been revived. The ones that had shot glares in his direction. Yeah, like they could ever do anything to get their revenge. They should count themselves lucky that they were killed by Frieza's men and not me. Though, killing someone twice is a fucking delicious notion...

His bloodlust quickly faded as the earth woman sauntered over. What was her name again...? Bul-something? It doesn't matter. How could she be so confident? She knows who I am and what I've done.

"Hey, Vegeta," she said with both hands on her hips, "looks like you're stuck here on Earth."

Vegeta scoffed. "Stuck? More like can't be bothered leaving. Because I could if I wanted to. You couldn't stop me."

The blue haired woman stepped in closer, her nostrils flaring. "And why would I want to stop you?"

The warrior averted his gaze and shrugged. He wasn't in the mood to argue with anyone.

"What I'm trying to say, my Prince," she said the word with a roll of her eyes, "is that Capsule Corp has plenty of room, and since you did help Goku-"

"Kakarot," he spat.

Her eyes narrowed. "Help Goku defeat Frieza, then maybe you deserve a little thanks. Plus, that Saiyan stench is something else. I always thought Goku smelled weird growing up, but it seems you spaceboys have a very recognisable scent."

"Hmph, probably all the testosterone coursing through my body."

Bulma put a hand over her mouth as she chuckled. "Oh Vegeta, you really think you can impress me with your manliness?"

He glared pure Saiyan hate at her. The thought of being with her was... strangely not turning him off. She was rather pretty by human standards and she seemed to be the most talented and intelligent creature on this rock. And it she can wear an awful yellow jacket with orange boots and pull it off and still look attractive then... it only made him wonder what she looked like without those terrible clothes on. He shook his head to clear his mind. "Impress you? Don't make me laugh, woman."

She stepped up right to him and pressed a finger to his chest, right in the hole where Frieza had blasted him. "I'm offering you a place to sleep and a place to clean the filth off and you're talking back to me?"

He pushed off the tree he was leaning against and it pushed her back to. She stumbled but quickly regained her footing. "You're the one bantering!"

She withdrew her finger and crossed her arms. "Vegeta-"

"Bulma, are you okay?"

They both glanced down at the timid boy who had his fists clenched and seemed very unsure about protecting the woman.

"Fuck off, kid," Vegeta growled, "this has nothing to do with you."

"Whoa, that's no way to talk to a child, Vegeta," Krillin said as he appeared beside Gohan.

"I'm the Prince of Saiyans, I can talk how I want to whomever I want."

Krillin slunk back at the rage of the Saiyan. "Still, man, not cool..."

A low hum then filled the air and Bulma turned to the sky. "Oh, that sounds like dad!"

Sure enough a large ship with the Capsule Corp logo landed in the forest clearing and the cargo door opened with a crash.

"Looks like it might be crowed in there," Krillin said as he turned to the boy, "Come on, Gohan, I'll fly you home."

Gohan smiled. "Thanks, Krillin! Bye Bulma, Bye Mr. Piccolo!" Their ki ignited and the blasted off from the earth and into the sky.

"Are you coming, Piccolo?" Bulma said as she directed the Namekian's onto the ship. "There's plenty of room. And I'm sure you'd just love to spend time with your long lost race of people."

"Nah, I'm good." And like the other two he was gone into the skies in a flash.

Bulma turned to Vegeta. "Well, climb aboard, Princeman."

Vegeta sneered. "Fine. But only because I can't be fucked flying." Truth was he was exhausted. Namek was not a good time. But on the upside, he did increase his power a lot. It wouldn't be long before he himself unlocked the power to become a Super Saiyan.

She gave his shoulder a gentle slap. "Whatever you say." Then she went up through the cargo bay and into the cockpit with her father. Vegeta was left with the glaring and hatful Namekians. He crossed his arms and leaned up against the side next to the closing door, a smirk crossing his lips.

#

The moment the cargo doors opened again Vegeta strode out and gazed up at the massive building before him. "It's so... domey."

"Impressive, huh?"

Vegeta didn't need to turn to know that Bulma was beaming with pride.

"It's fine. For Earth standards I guess."

The woman let out a huff of frustration. "I suppose you're more used to mansions or... I dunno, fucking castles? Did Saiyans have castles."

"Yeah, and it was awesome." The spires on his father's castle would pierce the skies above the planet. It was supposed to be his... Frieza had paid for what he did to the Saiyans and it pained Vegeta that it hadn't been him to defeat the evil space emperor.

"Not everything is a competition you know.'

"Sounds like something the one losing said competitions would say."

Bulma threw her hands up. "Ugh, just shut up and follow me. I'm about to suffocate from your smell."

"Bitch, you love it," he mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Shut up."

They walked in silence the rest of the way and inside the main lobby which seemed to spam for miles.

"So, all of this is yours?" Vegeta said, not meaning to say it out loud.

"Well, technically, it's my father's, but he's getting old. And he's due for retirement but something just keeps him running. I have a suspicion he has invented something to elongate and invigorate his life."

Vegeta perked up. "Elongate life you say?"

Bulma glared. "Don't get any ideas."

"Like I need it..."

The woman opened her mouth to retort but instead just grit her teeth and continued on. She led him to the elevator at the back and they took it up to the second floor where the living quarters were. Vegeta swore that he could hear her breathing in deep, as if she wanted to smell his manly musk. A smirk tickled at one corner of his mouth. It made sense. Saiyan women were the same. Or at least that's what Nappa had told him. His old companion had explained that the women of their race were attracted to the scent of a man and it was a part of their mating process. To have Nappa explain that all in detail to him was unfortunate, but he had no one else to learn from.

"Are you okay, woman?" he hummed in his huskiest voice.

Bulma cleared her throat. "Uh, yeah. Wait, what do you mean?"

The elevator door pinged and opened and the Saiyan stepped out into the hallway and started walking.

"Hey, it's this way!" She called after him.

Vegeta turned. "Well, hurry up, I don't have all day."

"Ugh, I'm really starting to regret letting you into my home." She ran both hands through her hair in frustration. "I'm honestly shocked that you haven't blow the place to shit by now."

Vegeta chuckled. He rather enjoyed getting on her nerves. "I can't blow stuff to shit if I'm dirty and hungry and tired. Maybe tomorrow if you're lucky."

She pulled open the bathroom door and gestured him curtly inside. He walked in without looking at her.

"Now, I trust you know how a shower works..."

"What's a shower?"

"Oh my god." She opened the shower door and turned the water on.

The moment she turned he began peeling off his armour and the tights underneath. Bulma turned back around and her face went bright red.

"Vegeta! Fuck!"

"What?" He tossed the leggings to the floor, now stark naked before her. His muscled body was a warzone of scars and marks. Despite his super speed he sure did get hit a lot. And she couldn't help her gaze from going south and taking in his... saiyanhood. It really was worthy of a Prince. "Also, I know what a shower is. Idiot."

"I'm the idiot?" Bulma clenched her fists at her sides, the urge to strike him growing. But she knew that it would do nothing. It would be the same and leaning in a kissing him on the cheek. "I'm not the one with no home, no friends, no family, stranded on an alien planet on the other side of the galaxy."

"Why are you still here?" He stepped into the steaming shower and closed the door behind.

She spun on her heels and marched to the door. "Fuck you, Vegeta." The slamming door made him flinch.

He glanced over his shoulder to make sure she was really gone. "Yeah, you wish..."