Pridefall Ch. 02

Story Info
Vegeta is shown the shower...
2.6k words
4.4
4.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the cargo doors opened again Vegeta strode out and gazed up at the massive building before him. "It's so... domey."

"Impressive, huh?"

Vegeta didn't need to turn to know that Bulma was beaming with pride.

"It's fine. For Earth standards I guess."

The woman let out a huff of frustration. "I suppose you're more used to mansions or... I dunno, fucking castles? Did Saiyans have castles."

"Yeah, and it was awesome." The spires on his father's castle would pierce the skies above the planet. It was supposed to be his... Frieza had paid for what he did to the Saiyans and it pained Vegeta that it hadn't been him to defeat the evil space emperor.

"Not everything is a competition you know."

"Sounds like something the one losing said competitions would say."

Bulma threw her hands up. "Ugh, just shut up and follow me. I'm about to suffocate from your smell."

"Bitch, you love it," he mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Shut up."

They walked in silence the rest of the way and inside the main lobby which seemed to span for miles.

"So, all of this is yours?" Vegeta said, not meaning to say it out loud.

"Well, technically, it's my father's, but he's getting old. And he's due for retirement but something just keeps him running. I have a suspicion he has invented something to elongate and invigorate his life."

Vegeta perked up. "Elongate life you say?"

Bulma glared. "Don't get any ideas."

"Like I need it..."

The woman opened her mouth to retort but instead just grit her teeth and continued on. She led him to the elevator at the back and they took it up to the second floor to the living quarters. Vegeta swore that he could hear her breathing in deep, as if she wanted to smell his manly musk. A smirk tickled at one corner of his mouth. It made sense. Saiyan women were the same. Or at least that's what Nappa had told him. His old companion had explained that the women of their race were attracted to the scent of a man and it was a part of their mating process. To have Nappa explain that all in detail to him was unfortunate, but he had no one else to learn from.

"Are you okay, woman?" he hummed in his huskiest voice.

Bulma cleared her throat and brushed her bangs from her eyes. "Uh, yeah. Wait, what do you mean?"

The elevator door pinged and opened and the Saiyan stepped out into the hallway and started walking.

"Hey, it's this way!" She called after him.

Vegeta turned. "Well, hurry up, I don't have all day."

"Ugh, I'm really starting to regret letting you into my home." She ran both hands through her hair in frustration. "I'm honestly shocked that you haven't blown the place to shit by now."

Vegeta chuckled. He rather enjoyed getting on her nerves. "I can't blow stuff to shit if I'm dirty and hungry and tired. Maybe tomorrow if you're lucky."

She pulled open the bathroom door and gestured him curtly inside. He walked in without looking at her.

"Now, I trust you know how a shower works..."

"The hell's a shower?"

"Oh my god." She opened the shower door and turned the water on. Steam began to quickly rise. The moment she turned he began peeling off his armour and the tights underneath. Bulma turned back around and her face went bright red.

"Vegeta!"

"What?" He tossed the leggings to the floor, now stark naked before her. His muscled body was a warzone of scars and marks. Despite his super speed he sure did get hit a lot. And she couldn't help her gaze from going south and taking in his... saiyanhood. It really was worthy of a Prince. "Also, I know what a shower is. Idiot."

"I'm the idiot?" Bulma clenched her fists at her sides, the urge to strike him growing. But she knew that it would do nothing. It would have the same effect as leaning in and kissing him on the cheek. "I'm not the one with no home, no family, no friends, stranded on an alien planet on the other side of the galaxy."

"Why are you still here?" He stepped into the steaming shower and the door hissed shut behind him.

She spun on her heels and marched to the door. "Fuck you, Vegeta." The slamming door didn't make him flinch.

He glanced over his shoulder to make sure she was really gone. "Yeah, you wish..."

#

Bulma slammed the door to her room, still angry that Vegeta had embarrassed her like that. It did not help to see him fully nude before her. He was even more glorious than she had imagined, and she had imagined a lot during her down time on Namek. Being stuck in that fucking cave while the boys went off on their adventures had pissed her off to no end.

"Fucking men..." she grumbled as she tore her shirt off and tossed it across the room. "Human or alien there's literally no difference..." her hands went behind her back and her bra came free. She sighed as it fell to the floor and her ample breasts hung freed of their confines. Then she lifted her arms and pulled a breast aside to look at the growing jungle in her armpits.

"Oh god..." she groaned, "my pussy and legs are gonna be no better..." And she was right. She stood naked before her mirror and marvelled at the bush around her sex. "I need to invent something to stop hair growth... perhaps some kind of anti-hair energy field. No, that'd take an insane amount of power."

She mumbled and pondered as she went into the bathroom and jumped into the shower to wash and shave, the first time she had since landing on Namek. The hot water felt amazing as it trickled down her body and over her freshly shaved sex, only a dainty blue tuft remaining at the top. Everything else was finally smooth once more. Smooth for Veget- she gasped as the powerful Saiyan filled her mind, his strong naked body before her. Oh how easy he could lift her and pin her against the wall...

"Shit Bulma!" She shook her head to rid herself of the vision. "What's wrong with you? If anyone you should be thinking about Yamcha." And yet thinking about her first serious boyfriend seemed to dry her right up.

A pounding at her door made her jump and she quickly wrapped a towel around her damp body. Another more aggressive knock sounded.

"Yeah, yeah, I hear ya!"

Her anger suddenly faded as she opened the door to a still stark naked Vegeta. He stood with his filthy battle suit and armour in his hands.

"Woman, you forgot to clean my clothes," he growled, "now what the fuck do I wear?"

Bulma's eyes lingered for a long moment giving him a proper ogle, taking in every intimate detail of him while she could.

"What are you staring at? Never seen a real man's naked body before?" He tossed the ragged rags aside and crossed his arms, standing proud. "Are Humans all so ashamed of nudity?"

She shook her head. "Come to think of it, growing up with Goku did involve a lot of... naive lewdness."

Vegeta scoffed. "That idiot has nothing on me."

"Oh, I can see that..." Her eyes lingered, drinking him in. "Unlike Goku, I have no doubt that you know exactly how to pleasure a woman. How he even got Chi-Chi pregnant is beyond me..."

"Jealous, woman?" Vegeta growled and stepped forward, crossing the threshold into her room, "Jealous that you've not fulfilled your own female duty and become with child?"

It was faster than the Saiyan expected, she was quick, but he didn't feel a thing as her open palm slapped against his face. The violent motion also caused Bulma's towel to come loose and it fell to the floor at her feet.

She was too livid to care, and she stared up at him in stark naked defiance. "How dare you reduce me to just a womb? A fucking cum receptacle!" She raised her hand again and struck but this time the Saiyan grabbed her wrist with a powerful hand and pulled her forward. She gasped as her breasts pressed against his body and his needy and hard warmth pushed into her belly. Her anger faded somewhat as she leaned into his body and his heat. "Or maybe its you that's simply a sack full of seminal fluid. Is that all a man is?"

She yelped as he moved in a flash and she grunted as she was pressed against the suddenly closed bedroom door. The contrast of the cold door and Vegeta pressing up against her back, his cock sliding up between her ass cheeks, made her whole-body tremble.

Bulma turned to head to look back at him. "So what, you're just gonna fuck me right here against the bedroom door?"

His fingers weaved into her hair and he pulled gently. "You don't know when to shut up, do you?" His other hand ran down over her arching back and he took hold of his cock, guiding it down between her legs and pushed it against her sex. She gasped as his hardness slid along her.

"This is what you always do, isn't it, Vegeta?" she let out a moan as he ground his hips, his thickness rubbing along her soaked lips. "Just take what you want when you want."

His fingers tightened in her hair and he leaned in, his lips on her ear. "You know it." His words made her shudder once more and it tingled right down to her pussy. His confidence and arrogance made her ache with need, and suddenly she felt like all she needed to be right now was a womb for his fertile and royal Saiyan seed. It made her angry that she loved the feeling but she made no effort to fight it.

And with that he moved himself back and up slightly and slowly began to push inside her, his engorged head spreading her lips wide to accommodate. Bulma whimpered, one hand flat on the door while the other moved back against Vegeta's hip, her nails digging into hard muscle. "Yes, fuck, deeper..."

He pulled her hair again as his other hand left his manhood and gripped her hip, fingers digging in hard. "Don't command me, woman." He still did as she asked and pushed in as deep as she could take, his tip pressing against her cervix. A little growl of pleasure escaped his lips as her sodden warmth engulfed his entire length. Was this what a Saiyan woman might've felt like given that Human and Saiyan physiology was so similar? His own anger hit a spike. He'd never get to be with a Saiyan female, instead he had to settle for this Human female. But a warm and wet hole to blow his load inside was better than nothing and if this Bulma was willing he was going to use her how he wished.

Bulma moaned as he bottomed out and she pushed back against him, her ample ass squishing against his crotch. "Fuck me," she ordered with a smirk, "fuck me like a real Saiyan man would."

His hands gripped tight as he began to thrust, his thick cock almost pulling right out before pounding back in, the whole length of his saiyanhood feeling the silky tightness of her pussy. She moaned louder as his heavy balls slapped against her clit. It made her knees weak, but she needed more. Her hand left his hip and her fingers began to circle rapidly around her clit, gathering up all her leaking juices as they seeped from around his girth.

"Yes," she moaned, letting her face press against the door, "you feel so good, Vegeta!" Much better than her only other lover, Yamcha. He was much more concerned about making love that fucking like a real man.

"Shut up!" Vegeta snarled. His power began to rise, and an aura of heat exuded, causing Bulma to gasp from its intensity. His cock seemed to engorge even more, and she cried out as it stretched her pussy. Her whole body shook as a powerful orgasm washed over her, her eyes rolling in her head, her stuffed sex pulsing and contracting tighter around him. The only thing keeping her from collapsing was his cock inside her and his hands holding tight.

He began to grunt with each thrust, his own orgasm building. His hand left her hair and joined the other on her hip, pulling her into each thrust. The room filled with the sound of skin slapping on skin, each clash sending waves across her ass.

"I hope you know what an honour it is to be fucked by the Prince of Saiyans." He let out a moan and a growl. "Normally my seed is reserved for royalty but now that I'm stuck on this rock, I might as well do what I please."

"No!" She moaned. "Please..." She couldn't even finish. She did want his seed, she wanted it so badly, her pussy craved it and her womb ached for it. "Please, cum inside me!"

"Bitch!" Vegeta grabbed a handful of her hair again and pulled her from the door, tossing her to the floor.

"Hey!" she yelped as she hit the ground. "What the fuck, Vegeta!?"

He moved to her, cock in hand, stroking hard. "I told you. You don't command me." He grit his teeth and groaned as his cock exploded, spraying Bulma with hot, thick cum.

"Fuck!" Bulma cried as she lifted her arm to cover her face. "You asshole!" Several thick ropes splashed against her hand, arm, and tits, and then her belly as his orgasm began to peter out. The last of it covered her legs until it seeped from his tip and dripped down over her feet.

"To think I actually wanted you to cum inside me."

Vegeta let out a content sigh. "And to think I actually had a moment of weakness and was gonna fill you with my royal seed." He crossed his arms and glared down at her. "Half Saiyan, half Human... that'd be an abomination..."

"I agree," Bulma snarled as she reached across the floor to grab her towel, "anything born of your blood will be an abomination! Just another warrior child you'd use to terrorise the galaxy!"

His fists clenched. "Don't talk of things you don't understand, woman!"

Bulma wiped of her face as she stood. "That's your plan now, isn't it? You're gonna go out across the world, impregnating any woman you find with your alien cock to breed a new army of Saiyans."

"I'd never do something so vile!" he spat, the heat around him rising once more. "I'd rather be the last of my race and die here on this shithole of a planet!"

"Oh, really?" She scoffed as she cleaned up his cum from her legs and feet. "You've seen how strong Gohan is. What more proof do you need that a half breed can be great, if not greater than either heritage?"

"I said shut up!" Vegeta's hand struck out to the side and a beam of gold energy ripped the door from its frame. He quickly marched out and disappeared through the dust.

"Yeah, you go sulk like the big baby you are!" she shouted after him. Then she turned to the mess he'd made and sighed. Luckily things blew up here quite often and thus things could be repaired quickly. "But first I think I need another shower..."