Prim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harris sighed and laid back, putting his hands behind his head. "Well I'm going to enjoy my time here."

The door opened and Faust came in, looking all of them over in the bed. "I see you have all made yourselves comfortable. Harris, move the coverlet down to the end of the bed."

Harris got up and shoved the blankets down, off of everyone and bunched it against the footboard on the huge bed.

Faust began pulling his own clothes off as he looked Prim over. "What game shall we play this evening? In the last village, we made a nice pile. She was riding a fat cock, laying on his chest, I was in her ass, fucking her as my own ass was being fucked from behind. It was a wonderful time! But tonight I am a bit tired and I am still waiting on the Lt to report back to me... something more quick and less... involved. Andrew, lay her out, open her up. Spread her legs wide. Wider. I want to see that gash gaping open. There now. I am assuming you have never licked a woman's pussy? I thought not," he smirked, climbing into the bed on the other side of Prim. "Come closer here," he demanded, leaning over Prim's exposed pussy. "Spread her lips apart, like this and you see this little nodule here? This is her pleasure center, though she is one of the few exceptional women who has one on the inside as well. This is her hood, over the little nodule here. It is very raw if you expose it and most women don't like it. Keep the hood over it and come at it from the top, not the bottom so you don't push the hood back. You'll want to put pressure on it and toggle it a bit with your tongue. You can tease her and excite her by licking it and circling it, but if you want her to come for you, you will have to apply even, constant pressure and toggle it like this. You see her face? You can use your fingers as well, but I prefer to use my mouth. It is much more satisfying. Though... being able to watch her face this way as you bring her closer has its own rewards, doesn't it?" Faust asked with a chuckle as he watched Prim. Her eyes were closed and she was gripping the pillow in her fists, her lips parted as she squirmed and writhed. "Harris, get toweling, quickly! I do not want my bed soaked. Tuck it under her ass there and spread it out doubled over. Andrew, take over with your finger, exactly as I am doing. There, just like that," Faust coaxed, then rolled and laid on his back, his own thick cock jutting up and ready.

Harris didn't ask or wait to be told, he moved over and took the thick cock in his hand and wrapped his lips around it eagerly.

Andrew moved higher, his fingertips still working her nub quickly as she panted and her body began going taut again. Kissing her lips gently, he stroked her hair with his hand as he leaned on his elbow. He kissed her again, then again when she didn't react or turn away. He spread her lips open, darting his tongue in to toy with hers and she only let out a sighing moan as she allowed the kiss. Andrew pressed against her, kissing her more passionately as his fingertips began moving more quickly.

Faust moved down and rolled to his hip to watch her glistening cunt as Harris worked his cock over. Reaching across, he slid a finger into her, fucking her with it slowly, knowing she was close and wanting to feel her greedy cunt grasp his fingers.

"Slow down, Harris," he rumbled. "I want this to last a bit longer. Mmm, pull off, let me turn over, I want you to eat my ass."

Faust rolled to his stomach, his face closer to Prim's exposed pussy as Harris moved around behind him. He slid a second finger into her, making her back arch, then immediately slid another into her ass.

Her body locked up and her pussy and ass locked down on his fingers as she screamed into Andrews mouth. Her squirting cum flooded over Faust's hand and he watched, mesmerized by the sight of it. It excited him beyond measure.

"Lift her legs high and fuck her," he demanded of Andrew. "I want this view, so angle yourself so I can watch. Harris, fuck me," he demanded, watching as Andrew pulled her legs high and guided his long cock to her slit.

Prim let out a low moan, her hands going to Andrews arms as he eased into her slowly. Harris was not nearly as slow, shoving into Faust's well lubed ass with a roaring grunt. Faust reached up and slid a finger into Prim's ass as he lay his head down to watch, his eyes trying to close through all of the overwhelming ecstasy.

"Reach under," he managed to Harris. "Stroke me. Ahh! Oh, yes, like that. Fuck her harder, Andrew! I want to hear her! Oh... no shallow strokes, Harris, all the way in! Ram it! Oh! Just like that! Fuck her Andrew! Nice and hard!"

Prim was lost in herself, sensations overwhelming her. She felt so beautifully full and that ember was a roaring inferno inside of her. She could do nothing at all but surrender to it and let it do as it would with her. It was about to consume her! Again!

Andrew went still as her body jerked beneath him and her tight pussy began milking his cock almost violently. He let out a small cry as he came, spilling into her with a whimper and a moan as he hunched over her and let her hot cunt pull every bit of cum from his throbbing cock.

Faust roared loudly next to them as Harris let out a low moaning wail.

When Lt Olinger knocked and stepped into the room, he looked over the people in the bed. Faust was on his back up on the pillows and Harris was further down the bed, his head on Faust's hip as he slept. Andrew was on his back on the other pillow, Prim on his shoulder while Faust toyed with her long curls. She was asleep and Andrew looked as though he might drift off at any moment.

"I had all the villagers remove all of the potatoes," Olinger spoke softly. "Once they were gone, I had the wagon looked over thoroughly and it seems that it was just an accident. There was nothing amiss."

"You did your due diligence though, as I would have. Dismissed, Olinger. Put out those lamps before you go."

Faust woke first in the morning, as the dawn was barely lighting the windows. Harris had moved up some, his head on Faust's belly and hugging him around the waist as if he were a pillow. Faust reached down and stroked the man's curls until he stirred, then he motioned him to get up. Easing out of bed, he left Prim and Andrew asleep as he picked up his clothes and motioned Harris to do the same. They dressed in the empty hallway, then Faust went downstairs to see about food.

When Prim stirred, Andrew woke up quickly, moving up to an elbow to look down at her. "Prim?" he asked, his voice full of concern.

She blinked up at his sleepily, then winced as she tried to move and her body protested.

"You slept amazingly well," he murmured, relaxing slightly when he got over his initial alarm from being woken up by movement in his arms. "After you passed out, you hardly moved again at all, not even when I moved you to lay down. It is a bit lovely to see you give so much of yourself that you have nothing at all left. Are you hungry?"

Prim looked around the room, noting that they were alone, then she looked back at Andrew. "Will you help me escape?" she asked him pleadingly.

"Prim! You know I can't do that... besides, we will all be leaving soon. This will all be over even sooner. He promised to look over the other women today, the prisoners, and see about choosing one of them. And haven't you been well pleased? You get so worked up and so into it, I cannot imagine you loathe it so much? You seem to love it while it's happening. And anyway... you never need to run or escape. I am going to marry you, Prim. Make an honest woman of you. Take you home with me."

"I don't want to marry you! I don't want to go to Miovia! I want to stay here and try to rebuild my life and..."

"Prim, I love you!"

"I don't feel the same! You are Miovian! I hate you! I will always hate all of you! You killed my father and every other man in this village, even the ones who could never raise arms against you!"

"We are just people, Prim! Men following orders, the same as your men were following orders when they killed our people! And anyway, I'm not that sort of soldier, I've never killed anyone! I only write and translate codes! You cannot hate me for where I was born and being conscripted! Do not hold that against me, Prim, please. I don't hold it against you that you are from Mareshomese! I love you anyway, I have always loved you. I want to marry you and make you happy!"

"If you want to see me happy, then you will get me away from here and leave me alone!"

Andrew flinched back, then lowered his eyes sadly. "I cannot help you escape or let you run, Prim. It would mean both of our lives. They would track you and torture you to death, then hang me after making me watch what they did to you. I won't let you try and run, I won't see you get hurt. Just... I will help you through this, Prim. It's not for much longer. I can..."

Faust opened the door and strode in. "Do you two plan on staying in bed all day? Here's your uniform, girl. Andrew, see her dressed and both of you hurry down to headquarters. The other regiments are about to head out and I am sending Olinger along with them. I am tired of seeing his sour face already. Meet me there!" he demanded after throwing a uniform and shoes on the end of the bed.

Andrew jumped up and pulled his uniform on quickly before grabbing up her clothes and bringing them to her. His intent was to help her, to dress her, but she turned away from him.

"I can dress myself!" she told him, trying to pull the underclothes from him.

"Let me help you, we need to hurry, and... I want to," he told her, pulling her closer gently. Pulling her clothes on her, he held her against him as he worked, kissing her shoulders and neck. Prim turned away from him, her body tense, but he didn't seem to notice. "I adore you so much, Prim," he whispered, kneeling down to put her shoes on her. "I will show you how nice life can be for you when I get you home. Come on," he smiled, picking her up as he stood.

He carried her all the way to headquarters and ducked in, going straight back to Faust's office and knocking.

"Enter!"

He went in with her and stood holding her as Faust was writing something. Faust snorted while looking down, never looking up. "Put her over there in that chair, Andrew," he told him, sounding amused. "Actually, no... I am very busy this morning. You may take her out there with you and keep her close. I will call you both in later. Andrew, tell off someone to escort the women being held here. I will question them myself and... see about their suitability. Dismissed."

Andrew stepped out quickly and paused only long enough to tell another soldier to gather half a dozen more soldiers to escort the prisoners in. Sitting at his table with two other soldiers crowded at it now, he had to put her on the floor at his feet. Pulling her close between his legs, he stroked her hair. "Stay close here, Prim, stay small and quiet. Don't try and move about. The Captain would not like it."

Prim said nothing as she curled up between his legs, watching the comings and goings of dozens of soldiers. She could see and hear everything, even if it was only from the waist down.

"What have you there?" one of the men sharing the table asked. "Captains new pet? Send her over here to suck my cock," he laughed.

"And then me," the other chuckled.

"Captain Faust told me to just keep her close until he was ready for her, he didn't say to pass her around," Andrew said quickly, sounding half panicked. "He is bringing women here to see to their suitability for... other duties that he might require. Like those you have spoken of."

One of them laughed. "Captain won't care if his pet sucks us off. He has no care at all for Mareshian bitches. Not past using them for a bit of fun."

"Be that as it may, he told me to keep her close and have her ready for when he calls for her," Andrew said more confidently. "When he tells me that she can be used in other ways by other men, then I will do as you ask."

Prim had been shaking and she actually turned slightly and clung to Andrew's leg, hugging it tightly as more tears fell. He reached under the table and stroked her hair as the other two men grumbled. She tried to stay still and small and hidden, hoping to be forgotten.

She saw when nine women with dirty, muddy bare feet were led through to Faust's office by soldiers, three of them limping and a few of them sobbing. She wished she knew what their fates would be, what was happening inside that room after the door closed.

When the door opened and a soldier called for Guilfoile, she wished she could snatch her wish back. She'd rather not know than have to be in there with Faust!

Andrew quickly picked her up and took her back to Faust's office.

Faust was pacing, obviously irritated. He glared at Andrew. "Which one of these did you think might be suitable for me?" he demanded.

Andrew moved around in front of the women to look them over and Prim could see them. She knew most of them. They were all older women, villagers from the next village over. They all looked haggard and skinny and sick. They were filthy and covered in soot and mud and they looked completely defeated.

"I had not seen them myself, sir, only heard about them. I... perhaps if they were cleaned up a bit?"

Faust gave a derisive snort. "Where are you cunts from?" Faust demanded.

One of the women lifted her eyes to Fausts, her look feral. "Lowrain. The village you just finished burning. We came here to try and find a new home, a new life, since there was nothing left for us there!"

Fausts gave a dark chuckle. "And I am to believe you aren't all spies or insurrectionists or out to harm me and my men?"

"All we are is starving!" the woman shot back. "We are simple folk with no care at all for your war or your country! We only want our lives back!"

Faust sneered at the woman. "Still. Best to be sure. Hang the lot of them."

Most of the women began sobbing, but the outspoken woman only slumped and looked lost as they were all led out.

"Please!" Prim called to Faust. "I know these women! None of them are anything but what they say they are! Dana and my mother used to be good friends and they traded jams and vegetables from their gardens! Lissa used to always bring me a sweet when I was younger and she came to see my mother about her hurts. Please! They don't deserve this end for only trying to survive!"

Faust cocked his head, looking Prim over. "You would save the lot of them, then?" he asked her as the soldiers paused at the door with the women.

"Yes? Please?"

"You have been a good pet for me, not fighting or trying to run. You have even given yourself over to the attention more than once. I suppose that earns you something... but what else will you give to save all of them?"

"What would you ask of me?" Prim asked, her voice small and fearful.

"Andrew, what do you think? What shall we ask of our little toy?"

Andrew's arms tightened around her. "I... I would ask that she be given to me once this is done and she agrees to be my wife. Return home with me and allow me to be a husband to her."

"Ahh," Faust chuckled. "So she has rebuffed your advances and you wish her to commit to saying yes? Is that so, pet? You have said no to my soldier?"

Prim blushed. "I told him I would prefer to stay here and help rebuild."

"When we leave, there will be nothing for you to rebuild," Faust smirked. "You heard what she said, you know what's coming. Why I am here. I will burn out this village as well, every building, every wagon, everything that can burn, then I will salt the earth. Nothing will grow here again."

"Why?" Prim cried. "Why would you do that? We are defeated, we can do nothing now, why can we not just pick up the pieces and try to live our lives?"

Faust chuckled again. "Orders, pet. We will make sure that none can ever rise again against us. There will be nothing left here. Nothing. So. Your only hope is this hopelessly in love soldier of mine. If you wish to live any sort of life, if you wish these women to live at all, you will say yes to him."

Prim blushed again and turned to the women. All of them were looking at her hopefully, their faces so lost and defeated.

"Very well," Prim whispered.

Andrew drew up, standing up straight in his elation.

Faust smirked again. "Put her down, Guilfoile. Both of you stand here in front of me. I will say the words, Andrew, and she will become your wife this very hour, BUT! But, she will remain my pet until we leave this village behind us and you are sent home. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, of course!" Andrew breathed.

"Your little fiance looks ready to be sick," Faust laughed, looking Prim over.

"I will do what I must," Prim answered, trying not to sway with as light headed as she felt.

She stood, feeling like she might throw up any moment as Faust drew up the document and made them both sign it, then stood and said the words over them. She could only nod her ascent, unable to speak at all, or look up at the tall young man who was practically bouncing on his toes now.

Faust gave another laugh at the end. "Very well, Guilfoile, kiss your bride. You others, take those women back to the cells for now, they will be housed there until we leave."

Andrew swept Prim up, lifting her high as he stood up to hold her against him to kiss her. "I will make you so incredibly happy, Prim!" he whispered, smiling, his eyes full of tears. "I love you so much and you have made me so happy!"

Prim only turned and watched as the women shuffled out the door, then lowered her head sadly.

"Take her back out there with you for now, Andrew. I have a lot more work to see to today so we can pull out of this shithole."

Andrew hurried back out with Prim and sat down with her in his lap as he hugged her and rubbed her arm and back lovingly. Prim only stared unseeing at the papers on the table. Her eyes and attention caught on a map in the middle. A map of Mareshomese and of most of it blacked out. Her village was on the line of that blackness, and she knew the blackness, the burnout, was coming. They were next here. They were sweeping back through all of Mareshomese, gathering their soldiers up and burning everything as they went.

There would be nothing left here. How would people survive? Not that they would last another generation here anyway, not with no men. It would take another generation before the few young boys to grow into men and begin rebuilding the population. Then there were all the pregnant women left behind, carrying babes from the soldiers who had quartered in their village and taken what they pleased. Half the women in her own village were with child, pretty much all of them that could still bear children. The soldiers took what they wanted from any women old enough.

Prim looked away from the map, her heart breaking. There would be no rebuilding. Every woman who could or would be had by a soldier would go back with him, marry him. She had seen it from other soldiers passing through to go home. The women marching behind, tagging along and taking up the rear. Most of them pregnant, most of them looking lost. Some few looked happy, but most of them looked resolute. Like they meant to survive. Prim had always wondered why they would voluntarily choose to leave Mareshomese and go to Miovia with their enemies.

Now she knew. There was nothing else for them to do. No homes, the land was barren, no men. Only babies to take care of.

She understood something else then too. Faust was the man who did it all. He came in with his soldiers, sent away all of the soldiers who had quartered there so there would be no objections at all, then had his soldiers destroy everything left. It was his sole purpose. And he took a 'plaything' in every village to toy with while he was there.