Prim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prim picked at her food, watching him and the men at the table warily. They were all drinking the water and Prim felt a stirring of hope well up.

It was happening.

How soon would it start working?

"You need to eat, pet," Faust admonished. "Get some meat on your bones and keep your energy up!"

Prim blushed and pretended to eat, but mostly she moved food around on her plate.

When Faust stood, she jerked and flinched back, making him chuckle.

"Come along, pet," he laughed, pulling her up.

Prim followed him as he pulled her to the bedroom, her stomach sinking the whole time.

He surprised her though, by sitting in a chair in the corner and picking up a book, then pulling her up to his lap. Pushing her head to his shoulder, he opened the book and began reading, his free hand on her hip. His thumb stroked idly as he read and Prim held herself tensely, wondering what he was about.

"Relax," he murmured, shaking her slightly like he was trying to loosen her up. "We are only waiting for your husband. Letting him sweat a little," he chuckled. "Hold on to me as if you wish to be here, pet. I find I wish some affection just now."

Prim slid her hands up around his neck warily and pressed her face to his shoulder like she was hugging him. She couldn't bear to do more.

Faust nuzzled her and petted her as he continued reading, but Prim could only stay tense in his arms. This was almost worse than him forcing her to have sex, it felt worse somehow. More personal.

"Kiss me, pet," he rumbled. "Along my neck and jaw. Stroke my hair and neck as I have been doing to you. Lavish me as if you adore me."

Prim turned, trembling, and pressed her lips to his neck as her fingers slid up to his hair. Her motions were stiff, but he sighed happily as if he was enjoying it.

"Do not stop," he whispered, going back to his book.

Andrew found them there like that an hour later when he hurried in, his face red from running.

Faust smirked as he put his book down and pulled Prim closer in both arms. "We're taking a break, I wore her out completely, didn't I pet?"

Prim managed a nod, her face turning red.

Harris followed Andrew in, smiling lazily as he looked around.

"Neither of you will be needed tonight," Faust announced, standing up, still holding on to Prim. "I think I need more alone time with the new bride," he told them as a servant came in with a tray carrying a decanter of brandy and two glasses. "And what is this, then?"

"LT Olinger left this behind, sir," the servant curtsied. "I assumed you would like it here in case you wanted it or wanted to allow people to share it with you."

"Leave it on that dresser there," Faust told her, setting Prim on the bed. "Guilfoile? Is there a problem?"

"No sir, I just... should I come back in a while? There's plenty of room in the bed, I can...?"

Faust laughed, a full belly laugh. "Fine then, come in, both of you. Join us, but do not interfere. Disrobe quickly, girl."

Prim was half panicking as she slowly moved to undo the ties on her back. Wasn't he going to drink the brandy?!?

"Help her!" Faust snapped irritably as he stood from taking his own pants off. He climbed into bed completely nude as Andrew hurriedly helped Prim untie in the back and slip the uniform off. Harris was also already undressed and climbing into the bed from the other side, looking hopeful.

As soon as Prim was undressed, Faust pulled her close to him on the other side of the bed and took hold of her face. Pressing his lips to hers, he made Prin flinch and grimace as he forced a kiss on her and kept going as if he expected her to kiss him back. The only positive note was that he wasn't being rough or hurting her as his free hand roamed over her body.

After several minutes of silence and nothing with the sound of his wet kisses, he finally rolled over her and slid a knee between hers. He was still being gentle, but Prim was still too afraid to resist him. He could snap at any moment and go back to hurting her or doing horrible things to her.

Reaching down, Faust played his fingertips over her bud as he continued to kiss her lips again and again. Prim squirmed, wanting to pull away or turn away from how good it felt, but she dared not do anything but try to be still. Let him spend himself so he would leave her alone.

Faust delved his fingers in, sliding them through her slit, now wet for him.

"Mmmm," he purred happily, pulling back and smirking down at her. "Such a good little pet, aren't you?" he asked mockingly.

Prim only blushed, trying to stop tears from welling up.

Faust didn't wait for a response, forcing her legs wider as he rolled onto her completely.

Prim had no time to react or prepare as he immediately caught her knee and pulled it high, plunging his cock into her as he moved up.

She let out an unexpected cry, her hands gripping the blankets at the sudden fullness invading her.

"This cunt really is perfect," Faust breathed with a blissful sigh before he slowly pulled back.

Prim was shocked and confused as he slowly began moving in her, being gentle and easy. He threaded his fingers through hers on one hand, holding himself up with it and the other stroked her jaw and cheek as he hunched in to kiss her forehead.

It was confusing and made Prim feel even more afraid. What was he doing? Why?

"Oh, my sweet girl," Faust breathed, lifting his face up in pleasure. "I've needed this. Needed you... I've been waiting for someone so perfect... perfect body, perfect face, perfect submission mixed with defiance and the absolutely most perfect reaction to my attentions with her body. Feeling your body give itself over to me despite yourself... It's heady and addictive! Nnn, pet, I am close so quickly! Do you see what you're doing to me? Ohhh!"

Prim winced as he came inside of her, his cock engorging and spilling into her so hard that it actually felt sublime.

Faust held himself there a moment, then eased back enough to pull out of her before he started kissing her again.

Prim was so confused at the way he was acting!

Rolling to the side of her, Faust let out another happy sigh and pulled her close to him.

"Harris! Clean her out."

"Sir?"

"Her cunt. Suck her dry, I don't want her pregnant! Eat all of my cum out of her."

Prim gramaced again as Harris jumped up and came around the bed, pulling her hips and legs to the edge as he went to his knees. His mouth wrapped around her pussy in an unpracticed way as he started sucking. He used his fingers to open her wider and suck harder, then shoved a finger in her to try and scoop more out. It was horrifying and humiliating, but she was more grateful that it didn't feel good at all. Her body wasn't betraying her this time.

As soon as Harris pulled away and looked at Faust for approval, faust pulled her in close again and rolled to his side. Throwing an arm and leg over her, he hugged her close with another contented sigh. "Blow out the lamps, Harris, then get some rest. Tomorrow is a busy day."

Harris quickly did as he was told and Prim was plunged into darkness as she lay there, tense and confused.

What was happening?

"Mmm, pet, relax and sleep. Do you need finished? That will help you relax and make you tired, wouldn't it?" Faust asked, his voice a soft rumble in her ear.

Reaching down again, he forced her legs apart to touch her bud again. Prim shook her head slightly, but didn't voice a complaint as his fingers nimbly and expertly began rolling over her clit. She'd already been excited and worked up and this time she didn't try to fight it. He wasn't going to leave her alone until her body surrendered to him, so instead she chased the feeling. Opened herself to it and gave herself over.

It didn't take long at all until she was panting and clutching his arm, her hips rolling up to meet his fingers as they worked. When she came, it was with a whimper and a shudder as her body endured the waves of euphoric satisfaction.

"Look at you, pet," Faust chuckled. "My good fucking girl, giving yourself to me so quickly. Sleep now, little one," he murmured, nuzzling into her hair and hugging her close again.

Prim lay trying to even her breathing as her heart pounded, but it didn't take long before her eyes were closing of their own accord.

Movement woke her and she blinked at the light, then flinched again as Faust went up on an elbow to look down at her.

"Good morning, my pet," he smirked, stroking her face again. You slept well, didn't you? Every time I woke, you were out cold. I had time to think overnight as you slept in my arms... I want to make a proposition to you."

"Sir?" she asked softly, a feeling of dread welling up.

"I will revoke the vows you spoke to the boy, tear up the document. You stay with me through the campaign, continue to entertain me and..."

"Sir?!?" Andrew cried, sitting up, terror on his face.

Faust ignored him. "Once we reach Miovia, I will make your life much more comfortable than he ever could. I have a manse, servants, a great deal of land and a lordship coming once I make it home. If you are well behaved enough, I would even marry you, make you a lady. I wouldn't hurt you or make you touch another, though I would take other pets and let them please you and watch as they do. I would still toy with my other pets, but I would not make you participate unless you were being pleasured. You could live a life of bliss and decadence. Wouldn't you rather be on my arm, standing with me as I lead?"

Prim stared up at him in shocked horror, wondering what had gone so horribly wrong. What was happening? Was he serious? He'd developed feelings for her?

Her plans shifted slightly as she tried to think and figure out what to do. How to play this.

"Pet, I don't like to be left waiting," Faust smirked.

"Are... are you toying with me?" she asked him softly. "Is this a way to torment me more?"

"No, pet, I'm serious. I have found I wish to keep you for myself. I usually detest your kind, but you have, at least partially, changed my views. I wish to have you, pet. Completely. I will see you well cared for and you will have all the finest things and clothes. Your own horse, your own rooms in the manse and once we speak our vows in front of the gods, you will be a lady."

"You truly want me?" she asked timidly, trying to look hopeful and not sick.

"Truly," he laughed. "But remember I will keep my pets. There will be a man like Harris in every town and a pet for me to toy with."

"I could come with," Harris offered hopefully, then grimaced slightly as his hand went to his stomach.

Was it starting to work?

Prim tried to suppress her excitement.

"And I wouldn't have to be married to him anymore? Or let him touch me again?" Prim asked Faust, gesturing to the other side of the bed and a terrified looking Andrew.

"Never. I will send him ahead to catch up to his own regiment. Is that a yes, pet?"

"I... I think... I think yes? I... my nerves are a bit frayed... I almost feel light headed?"

"Finger of brandy will settle her nerves," Harris offered, eying the decanter greedily.

"Pour her one," Faust demanded.

"Will you toast with me...?" Prim asked quickly. "Seal the promise that you are not toying with me?"

"A toast all around!" Harris spoke up quickly, turning over three more glasses excitedly.

"I am not toying with you, pet," Faust smirked. "Sit up now and we'll toast, then. My promise to you that I will treat you as a pampered and coveted pet until we reach Miovia where I will then take you as my wife, providing I am not bored with you somehow by then. If that's the case, I will see you set up with a good life and taken care of. Here," he offered, handing her the little glass of brandy that had 1/4 of what the other 3 had in them.

Prim gave Andrew a single warning glance, but he just looked stunned and heartbroken as he held the glass forgotten in his hand.

"To my new companion and our future together!" Faust announced loudly, clinking his glass to hers, then throwing it back down his throat quickly.

Harris did the same and Prim raised the glass to her lips, but didn't drink.

Andrew never moved, watching Prim with heartache all over his face.

When Faust looked back down at her, his eyes lit up with excitement, Prim tried to manage a smile as she put her cup on the side table.

"I was thinking," she breathed quickly, hoping to distract him from noticing she hadn't taken a drink. "About last night... about how you were... about how much I... how nice it was. I always thought... you know... if I were to ever find a husband that he would be that sweet and gentle with me. That he would see to my needs in such a way."

Faust was smirking, but by the end his smirk had faded to a look of confusion and pain.

Harris groaned loudly, gripping his stomach and Faust's eyes went to him in a near panic. He looked down at Prim in terror and she quickly rolled away from him and right into Andrew as she jerked the drink away from him.

Faust grunted, doubling over as his face began turning red.

Harris dropped to the floor limply, already gone.

Faust's eyes went to him, terror registering on his features seconds before he toppled over as well.

"Prim?" Andrew asked, confused.

"I needed him to drink the brandy," she told him quickly, reaching up and turning his face to hers. "Look at me! It's all started now, ok? He's gone, they're both gone, but we need to stage this! It can't look like they died of poison! Get him on the bed, on his back, then get Harris up on him. Put... put his manhood in Harris's mouth and force his teeth together as much as you can, like he was biting him. As hard as you can! Put a knife in Faust's hand and stab it into Harris's neck like he was trying to fight him off. Make it look like they bled out. We may have to move them a lot after opening their veins since men don't bleed much after they die. Stop looking at me and do as I tell you!" she hissed.

Andrew finally shook himself, then grimly began going about his task.

Once they were arranged to her liking, she nodded at Andrew. "Ok, now yell really loud, like you're in pain. A LOT of pain."

Swallowing hard, he nodded, then screamed as hard as he could. Prim screamed immediately after, hugging Andrew and hiding her face like she was upset.

A guard came running in and it was easy to make it seem like it had been a lovers spat. Harris upset that Faust wasn't going to take him with and 'keep' him after saying he would and Faust trying to fight him off.

No one questioned it, his soldiers knew about Faust's tastes and how he liked to bring men to bed too.

Prim stayed close to Andrew, dressing quickly and clutching him, mentioning more than once that her husband had acted quickly in getting her away from the struggle and how grateful she was that Harris hadn't been able to get his hands on her too like he'd threatened.

Andrew mumbled answers, clutching Prim close and looking dazed.

There was chaos for a while as Andrew took her down to headquarters. There were too few soldiers and the ones who were up and around looked stressed. There was talk about how many soldiers were down sick and how they'd had to send riders to bring back the regiment they'd just sent away.

By noon, there were already reports of over two dozen deaths and more of the soldiers were getting sick. The few soldiers left seemed to be the ones who drank a lot of alcohol instead of water.

Prim had decided it was time.

Prodding Andrew, who looked absolutely miserable at this point, she let him lead her out to the pen where the prisoners were being kept. There were no guards on them, just a locked door. Prim let them out, then gave them a grim nod.

"The rest we take out. Find the others and let them know what's happening. Andrew and I will be going after the riders, it's my hope they didn't get very far before they were rendered unable to ride. Remember again not to drink any of the water but what was saved back by our people and they tell you is clean. Use their own weapons or the weapons of the dead, then we burn the bodies. Feed whatever's left to the pigs."

"Is Faust dead?"

"He is," Prim nodded.

"Why isn't he dead?" another woman asked angrily, looking Andrew over.

"He's with me, he saw the right side to be on in this and I made a vow to him. He and I are married and I promised him to be a good and true wife if he helped me free our people."

The woman scowled, but she slipped away with the others to go about their grim task.

Lissa stopped in front of Prim, looking her over. "You're stronger than you look, girl, but it's not over yet. All the villages between here and Miovia are waiting for Faust. Garrisoned in until he comes along to burn them out and destroy all in his wake."

"Then we will have to get word out, won't we? Do the same in every village from here to there before word can get ahead of us. As soon as all the soldiers are dead, gather the strongest among you and start riding hard for the surrounding villages. Slip in, get word in and instructions on what to do."

"And if Miovia retaliates? Comes back to take us all out?"

"We hold our ground."

By evening, the two riders who had been sent out were found on the side of the road, but there was no sign of their horses.

Prim was back in her village by nightfall, Andrew still quiet and looking like he was in shock.

She was shocked to discover more than half a dozen soldiers still alive and being kept chained up.

"We're going to need a few men around to repopulate," Lissa chuckled. "I've got the herbs I need to keep them able to perform and get all the girls who want children well on their way. We figure we can use them and some others that might still make it to get into the other villages too. Easier to slip in if we're with their actual soldiers, right?"

Prim nodded, looking around the village and all of the women and girls running around, getting things done. It seemed odd to see no soldiers at all and she felt a bit of unease. Had it all gone off so easily? So flawlessly? Surely it wasn't going to be this easy?

Turning, she looked up at Andrew.

The look he gave her or defeated resignation actually tugged at her heart. He knew. He knew he was about to die along with all of his fellow soldiers and he was resigned to it. He wouldn't even fight it.

In that moment, Prim changed her mind, her heart too heavy to kill a man who had done so much to help her. A man who loved her so absolutely.

Managing a small smile that she knew probably looked sick, she took his hand. "It's late, Lissa... I'm going to go back to my own home for the night. I'm sure everyone is taken care of for the night? Everyone knows the plan?"

"Everyone knows, even the littles know to hide if soldiers come back in. There's no going back now, done is done and if they come back, it's to wipe us out. All of us who can, fight. The rest hide."

Prim gave her another nod. "Then I am taking my husband home to get some rest. We have a lot to do tomorrow, don't we?"

Lissa gave her a knowing smile and Prim knew she assumed that Prim was going to kill Andrew as well.

Leading him back to her little house, she sat down tiredly on the bed and looked up at him.

He looked flat sick.

"Is it alright... if tonight? Tonight you just sleep close and don't... do more?" she asked him softly. "I will be a wife to you as I promised I would, but for tonight can you just be close and not... not..."

Andrew blinked, looking confused, then nodded quickly. "Of course! Of course, Prim! I said I would see you healed, promised it. That means I can wait as long as you need! I'm... just glad I can be here for you. I am, Prim... I am here for you, I promise you. If I can help it, no one will ever hurt you again!"

"I know," she told him softly. "Thank you, Andrew, for everything. You're a good man despite where you came from... and you have my word that I will do my best to find affection for you and be a wife to you. I can't promise I will, but I will try."