Prim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a monster.

She needed to find a way to end him.

Andrew tilted her face up and pressed his lips to hers, snapping her out of her thoughts. "And then we can find a better house! Maybe something small and cute out in the countryside? Would you like that, Prim?"

She nodded, blinking, wondering what she should do. She looked back up at Andrew. "Have all of the others left yet? The other soldiers who were here?"

He blinked. "They will be leaving soon, Prim, why?"

"How many of the village women are preparing to leave with them? Become wives?"

He smiled slightly. "A good many, I suppose. The prettier ones anyway. The ones the soldiers have found themselves caring for or the soldiers who know they have no prospects at home. Like Morris or Hanniford."

Prim blanched. Morris and Hanniford were two of the worst soldiers who had been stationed there. They never bathed or bothered with any sort of hygiene, they were hardly fit to wear a uniform at all. They were always relegated to the worst of tasks and always took it out on the women not already claimed by other soldiers. They were horrible, awful men.

"What of the children? The orphans? What will become of them?"

"There will be people left here to care for them," he told her soothingly. "From what I gather, there are always a handful of adults left behind to care for anyone left in the villages."

Prim felt sick. She had to find a way to save them! Stay their fates!

"My love, don't worry over it. People find a way, they always do!"

Prim looked up at him, searching his face. Finally, she spoke. "I need the privy," she whispered.

He stood with her and took her out to a side door and a small room that was the privy. When he went to close her in alone, she pulled on his sleeve and tugged him in.

"Andrew?" she asked in a whisper, looking up at him. "Do you truly love me or just this version of me you have imagined I was from afar?"

"It is you I love, Prim. The way you are so patient and gentle with the little ones, the way you have a smile for all of your people and how kind you are. The way you stepped up so quickly to ease the burden off of those who would have been called to do it instead. I knew you were a woman, but none else did. You wouldn't have been ordered to help at all, yet you volunteered and stepped up to save someone who was already overworked from it. It is you I adore, Prim, not just your beauty. And I have come to find that I love the way you surrender yourself to me as well," he smiled, leaning in to kiss her. As if he assumed she wanted to be alone with him for that reason.

She stepped back. "If you love me... and you truly wish me to love you as well, return your feelings and be a true wife to you... then you would look at this objectively and see what I see."

"What do you mean?" he asked, frowning. "Prim, I told you, I can't help you..."

"No. Look around you, Andrew. They are making all of the soldiers who lived here leave with the women they want to take with them. The soldiers who may have come to have some feelings for the place and people in it, as you have. Once they are all gone, they will raze it to the ground as they have the others and kill off anyone who doesn't run. Like the prisoners who ran and came here. Do you truly think they leave anyone behind, even children? Or is that something they tell the normal soldiers like you so that you feel better about yourselves. The only men left here are the men who will murder and destroy everyone and everything left. Do you doubt it? At all?"

"Prim," he smiled soothingly, shaking his head.

"No! Think about it. Think about what you know of Faust and the men who came with him. Do they have a shred of human decency, or are they all just debaucherous animals? They are pulling out of Mareshomese and destroying everything behind them as they go. It will be a barren wasteland. You know it's true, you can no longer hide your head in the sand and say you don't believe it. You have seen what he is capable of! You KNOW why he sent Olinger away! Olinger was a good man who wouldn't stand for it. Faust is the monster at the end of the story who cleans up behind the armies, killing and destroying everything left. You know it to be true, I can see it in your face. Do you deny it?"

"Prim... even if I were to admit that it might be a possibility, there is still nothing I can do. And nothing you need to worry about! You will be coming with me."

"No. No, Andrew... stay with me. Stay here with me and help me save my village from this fate."

"What?!?" he asked, laughing slightly. "Prim, that's not funny!"

"It is not a jest, Andrew. Help me stop him. Please. Help me stop the monster from destroying everything left of me and my people. We can do no harm, there is no reason to allow a man like him to destroy the shattered remnants of Mareshomese. He is only doing it because he is truly a sadistic monster. Help me, then stay here with me and be a true husband to me. Help me rebuild. Help gather those who are lost to this place and help us all rebuild. Please, Andrew? Be a good man? You KNOW it's the right thing to do!"

"Prim, they will kill us both!"

"I am willing to die for it, Andrew! I am willing to die for the right thing! To save my village, my people! Anyone left in Mareshomese! I have a plan, Andrew. I can do this, with your help. I know what to do, please?"

Andrew shook his head with a sigh. "I love you, Prim, I do... and even this is laudable that you have so much love of your brethren... but..."

"Andrew?" she pleaded, pulling his hands to hold her face. "Help me save my people? Be a man that I can love as much as you love me? Even if it does not work, none of the fallback would land on you, you have my word. Please? I will be yours forever and I would not end myself at the first opportunity as I was planning if you took me to Miovia."

Andrew looked so stressed, but he pulled her close and kissed her. "What would I have to do?" he asked finally.

"Simply not speak. I will do the rest, you just have to not tell. Continue to do as you are told. I do need to speak quickly with one of the prisoners."

His face fell. "Are they spies? Did you talk Faust into releasing insurrectionists?"

"Not at all, one is a healer and I need a remedy is all. Truly. I will be honest with you Andrew, so long as I know you are on my side. The right side. Can you imagine what a hero you will be to a whole nation?"

"And a traitor to my own land?" he asked bitterly.

"They will never know. Never. It will be well, Andrew. Please? Take me to see the prisoners?"

Andrew sighed, then slipped out with her, carrying her. Prim hugged his neck close, pressing her face to his jaw and playing with his hair. Anything to try and convince him.

The women stood from the pig pen that had been converted to a cell and came to the slats. "Thank you," Prim," Dana said gently, squeezing her hand.

Prim smiled, but turned to Lissa. "Lissa? I have a need for a remedy. A... large remedy. One for an extended time. One that will... cure dysentery. Another that would... make me sleep like the dead. Both fast acting."

Lissa nodded, her eyes darting to the guards who weren't really paying attention.

"Gitty still here?" Lissa asked.

"She is, but she isn't able to get out of bed."

"Get word to Gitty to round up some blisterwort and to brew it strong. Real strong. Much as she can get her hands on. To... cure dysentery for a great many, put it in the water supply. Won't have a taste, but it'll work hard and fast. As for t'other, ask her to get you devilspear leaves and hagsbane root. Easy enough to get your hands on, but it has a bad flavor. Mask it with a strong brandy or whiskey. Puts you to sleep quick and... you won't be waking quickly. You understand?"

"Understood, thank you," Prim nodded. "I will send word to her. I hope to see you again soon," she nodded, giving all of the women a tight smile.

Hope seemed to blossom in their faces and Prim knew. They all knew what their fates were going to be once all of the regular soldiers were gone and only Faust's men were left.

"Can we go back now?" she asked Andrew.

As they headed back, Prim called out to a passing girl and Andrew let her stand on her own as she spoke to the girl, telling her to go straight to Gitty and relay the message immediately, then do whatever Gitty told her to do. To gather the other girls as she went, but not be obvious about it.

The girl nodded and left, hurrying away and Prim took hold of Andrew's hand. He looked miserable, but he picked her up and took her back to the headquarters and held her on his lap as he worked.

She snuggled into him and toyed with his hair, even kissing his jaw and neck. He came around quickly, holding her and kissing her head as he stroked her back.

As the day wore on, she began feeling stressed, hoping none of the girls or Gitty were being too obvious or caught out.

When Faust opened the door and called Andrew in, she almost panicked as Andrew lifted her and carried her in. Did he know? Suspect?

"Undress her, Andrew," Faust smirked. "I find I have want to fuck the new bride."

Andrew went tense, but he undressed Prim as she stood as still as a doll.

Faust waved Andrew back, then lifted Prim to bend her over the arm of a chair, then leaned over her. "Open yourself to me, girl. I will not stop until you have showered me with your bliss," he chuckled, kicking off his own pants. He stood and landed a solid smack on her open and exposed pussy, making her yelp and whimper. "I think my pet likes a bit of pain with her pleasure, don't you, pet?" he asked, gripping her ass and squeezing hard. Prim let out a wail and Faust laughed. "You can't just dote on a girl all the time, Andrew. No. You have to show her the rod ever once in a while to show her how good she has it. Especially one of these dirty little bitches. I never understand why you all want to take them back with you. Marry them, as if they are actually human. They can be a good fuck, for a moment," he growled, then smacked Prim's pussy again. "But that's all."

Andrew said nothing at all, watching in a sick sort of fear.

Faust spread Prim apart as far as he could, looking down at her opening, then lined his cock up and shoved into her, making her let out another soft cry.

"That is a nice, prime cunt though, isn't it?" Faust chuckled, thrusting into her painfully hard. "I can't see the appeal of most of these dirty whores, but this one, I can see why you wanted her."

Andrew said nothing, looking away angrily. He knew Faust was only doing this to prove a point and upset him.

Prim let out another cry and Andrew jerked his eyes back to her. Faust was yanking her head back by her hair, ramming into her as hard as he could, his smile grim as he looked down at her. Hate burned in Andrew as he watched her face contort in pain and fear. He no longer felt guilty at all for helping Prim with whatever she was planning. This man deserved everything that was coming to him.

Prim mewled, tears coming out of her eyes as her hands gripped the chair. Andrews hands went to fists as he shifted, wanting to save her.

"Fuck her mouth," Faust growled. "Keep your little bitch quiet!"

Grimacing, Andrew moved closer and pulled his soft cock out, trying to stroke it to life, rubbing the tip over her lips. He was too angry, too upset, it wasn't working. Her eyes, full of fear and anguish rolled up to his and he had to close his eyes, try to imagine her a different way.

"Damnit, man! Step out and call in Jessup!"

"I will do it!" Andrew growled angrily, pushing his soft cock into her warm mouth. Taking her face gently, he pumped his hips as if he were hard and stroked her face with his thumbs as she sobbed.

"Nnnn, fucking whore," Faust growled. "She's loving this! Sloppy fucking wet now, she really is a pain slut, isn't she?"

Andrew shuddered, his cock starting to get hard despite himself. Thickening in her mouth, growing in her throat, it was a heady feeling. She made another mewling sound, then gagged around his cock. Immediately, he pulled back and thrust more shallowly.

"Don't you dare go easy on her! Fuck her throat or I'll bring in ten men who will!"

Trembling, Andrew thrust more deeply, his entire body shaking with the effort.

She gagged again and tried to pull back, but Faust held her hair and shoulder tight as he pounded into her from behind. "All the way in! Her throat! Bury your cock completely, your balls on her chin!"

Andrew held her jaw and pushed all the way in, her screaming and going wild eyed up at him as she tried to pull back and breathe. When he pulled back, it was almost all the way out, giving her time to breathe between each stroke as he shoved into her, his balls slapping her chin with every push.

"That's it, boy, Make her take all of it, always! Make her serve you, don't you dare get soft on her and treat her like anything other than what she is. Trash. A Mareshian whore!"

"She's more than that now," Andrew growled, his voice strained. "She's my wife!"

"She's still a slut, a Mareshian piece of shit. Mmmm, fuck! She's close to coming, isn't she? Losing herself, I can feel her getting all stiff and rigid. Come for me you little mudrutting piglet," he sneered, leaning over her to watch her face as she whimpered around the cock in her throat. "Might wanna pull out," Faust sniggered. "She comes and her teeth are gonna lock up."

Andrew yanked out of her mouth, grabbing his own cock and stroking quickly over her face. He was so close and he wanted to watch her come, then his own cum cover her face as she did. The idea thrilled him completely.

"Fuck, girl, come on! Come for me, I'm fucking close!" Faust demanded angrily. Prim grimaced, gritting her teeth and Andrew could tell she was fighting it. All of her was fighting it with everything she had. Silently he cheered for her, he knew she would hate letting Faust have that from her, her surrender in this way. He even slowed his own stroking, wanting to wait with her, show her he was hers completely.

"Nnnnn, fuck!" Faust roared with a snarl, slamming into her with a growl of rage. "Bitch! You should have given yourself over to me, now I get to punish you!"

"I'll force her to surrender," Andrew promised, taking control of the situation and moving around behind her. Pressing his cock to her dripping pussy, he shoved in with a sigh, then grabbed her hips and started pumping rapidly. Thumping as hard and fast as she could, Prim let out a sob of humiliated defeat as she came almost immediately, collapsing to the chair with a cry of surrender. "There she is," Andrew breathed in euphoria, then groaned and came inside of her, shoving in as far as he could and feeling her tight pussy wrench down on his cock again and again.

"Lick the bitch clean," Faust demanded angrily. "Empty her out and do it quickly."

Andrew grimaced, but did as he was ordered, dropping to one knee and closing his mouth around her pussy.

Prim whimpered, her limbs going rigid again as she shook her head.

Faust laughed as he sat down in the chair she was bent over, moving her so her head was in his lap. "She's going to go again, isn't she? She has a definite liking for a mouth. Make her come again, Guilfoile. Suck her dry, then work her over till she comes again," he demanded, stroking Prim's hair as he held her head down on his lap.

Andrew forced himself to suck and swallow, trying not to gag. Forcing himself to think of what came next, he tried to block out what he was doing, what he was swallowing.

Another man's cum, mixed with his own.

Unable to continue, he pulled back and moved to her clit, pulling it between his lips so he could roll his tongue over it.

Prim let out a mewling moan, writhing in Faust's lap as Faust continued to stroke her hair.

"She's such a fucking whore with that sensative little puss, isn't she?" Faust sneered. "I think I'll take her with me to the next village and the next. Don't worry, you'll get your wife... she'll just be well broken in after I finish with her. I may even keep her until we get back to Miovia. Watch her come for all the soldiers... probably the horses too. Little pain whore will probably love that! What say, pet? You want a giant cock inside you? May work a fist into you first, see how well you perform for me. Let you take it in the ass while I stretch you open. Look at her! She's fucking lost!" Faust laughed again as she clutched at his pants, twisting them in her fist as she panted and squirmed. "Make her shower you, Guilfoile, or I bring in someone who will!"

Andrew moaned around her clit, working feverishly to make her come again, despite how furious he felt at Faust's words.

Prim let out a wail as she shuddered and groaned into Faust's leg.

Chuckling, he kept petting her hair through it until Andrew pulled back, covered in her gift. "There's a good little pet," Faust murmured, his smirk pleased. "Guilfoile, dress and go back out front. I will keep my pet in here with me for a while and send her to you when I tire of her."

Andrew immediately looked distressed as Prim tried to catch her breath and Faust held her head in his lap, her legs still dangling over the side of the chair.

"Is that an issue for you, Guilfoile?" Faust demanded.

"No, sir," Andrew mumbled, buttoning his pants and backing away to the door.

As soon as it was closed, Faust stood, pulling Prim to stand as well. Her knees immediately tried to buckle and Faust chuckled as he held her up by one arm and pulled her to his desk.

Grabbing a cushion off a nearby chair, he tossed it on the floor next to the desk chair before he sat down. Pulling her down to the cushion, he forced her to sit on it and pulled her close to lean on his leg.

"Rest, pet," he urged, petting her hair again. "I have a lot planned for later."

Prim could only cry silently against his leg as he began going through paperwork. Ever so often he would reach down and stroke her hair or run fingers over her neck or jaw as he read something.

Mostly he ignored her as he worked.

Prim heard several soldiers reporting in, but she was too numb to listen to any of them. Instead she sat fantasizing about what was going to happen. How she was going to get even.

When Faust stood suddenly, she jumped guiltily and when he pulled her up, she whimpered slightly. She was afraid he somehow knew what was happening, what she was planning.

Bending, he lifted her in one arm like Andrew had been carrying her around and carried her out the door to the front.

Andrew was watching the door and he immediately jumped up and started towards them. "I can take..."

"Go back to your work, Guilfoile," Faust demanded. "I'm sure you're behind after yesterday and taking the whole day off."

"With help here, we're all caught up," Andrew shook his head, stress so plain in his features that Prim actually felt bad for him.

"Then you can get ahead now, can't you?" Faust asked, opening the front door. "If I see you before lights out, I will punish the girl."

Andrew looked crestfallen and terrified as he sat back down.

Prim felt terror well up as Faust carried her out and headed towards the house where he was garrisoned. What would he do without Andrew there to temper him? All the things he had threatened?

When he took her to the dining table and sat her down next to him, she felt wary. Other men were already there, but the chair next to him had been left empty, as if he had sent orders to keep it open. There was no chair for Andrew, which meant he'd been planning on getting her alone.

He served her as he served himself, putting food on her plate,

"Eat," he commanded, taking the glass he was offered from one of the servants.

Prim noted the servant did not give her water, but Faust didn't seem to as he went to his meal.