Prim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lt Olinger came in quietly, two men following him. Both men paused as they saw Guilfoile at the tub, holding Prim half out of the water and fingering her.

"You needed us, Captain?" Harris asked uncertainly.

"You are the prettier one, aren't you?" Captain Faust asked, looking both men over and settling his gaze on Harris. "Olinger, have a seat in the corner there. You, Brandt, sit next to your Lt. Harris," he commanded, moving his chair back to make room. "You are going to come and suck me off while I watch Andrew here fuck my new toy."

"Ahhh... what sir?" Harris asked, freezing.

"You heard me. This is not a test of some sort. I do not like men in that way, but men can suck much better than women and I prefer to watch a woman get fucked while I get sucked. Andrew. Pull her out of the water and lay her over my desk there. Fuck her."

"I... sir? With... everyone watching?"

"Are you not up to the task? Shall I have Olinger do it instead?"

"I... I will do it," Andrew panted as Prim struggled and kicked as he stood up with her.

Andrew leaned over the desk, laying her over it gently as Harris went to his knees uncertainly between Faust's legs. Faust undid his own pants to encourage the man and as soon as his hard cock came out, Harris needed no more invitation. Andrew stood, keeping a hand on Prim's back as he leaned back to look down at her. Undoing his own pants, he let them fall to his knees as his long, slender cock sprang free.

"Please!" Prim begged in a whisper. "Don't do this! I've not been with a man and this is wrong! I will be your servant and I will let..."

"If you don't keep quiet, I will have Olinger shove his cock down your throat," Faust growled, his voice unsteady as Harris bobbed on his cock. "Get at it, Andrew. I want to watch."

Andrew hesitated again, taking hold of his cock, then pressed it to her exposed slit. "I will marry you, Prim," he whispered, leaning over her. "I will not leave you used this way once it's over." Catching her shoulder with his other hand, he pressed his hard cock to her slit and shoved forward.

Prim cried out, then sobbed in shock when he didn't penetrate her.

"You have to get her cunt wet," Faust growled, his hand on Harris's head now. "This time spit on it, I'll show you how to work her over later! Get on with it before he finishes me!"

Andrew quickly licked his fingertips and rubbed them on her slit as she let out another cry of despair, then pressed his cock to her again and shoved in.

Prim screamed out in pain and struggled, trying to push off of the desk. Andrew held her down, panting as his cock hit her inner wall and her tight cunt squeezed him in its wet heat. "Oh, Prim!" he gasped, his head going back.

"Fuck her!" Faust growled.

Andrew took her hips in unsteady hands and pulled back, only to shove in again, then again as he groaned.

Prim stopped struggling and gripped the edge of the desk, sobbing. She tried to send her mind away, imagine she was somewhere else, but the pain kept yanking her back with every thrust.

Her eyes snapped open as the pain eased and his way was made more easy. He was gliding into her with ease now, her pussy wet with a hot slickness that made her go tense. Heat built up, and with it, a tempting little ember that made her catch her breath again. That ember of pleasure was being fanned to life quickly as Andrew stroked his long cock inside of her, his hips pumping rapidly.

Faust was groaning loudly in his chair a mere foot away, but Prim hardly heard him. All of her attention was on this ember that was trying to build.

"Turn her face to me," Faust demanded, his breathing labored.

Andrew gently turned her face to the other side so Faust could see her, but her eyes were closed and she was lost to sensation.

"She's close," he groaned. "See her finished before you finish yourself. Mmm, I am close, boy. Swallow for me!"

Harris let out a sound that was pure, primal pleasure as he went at Faust's cock eagerly as if working hard for his prize.

"Fuck her harder. Pound into her!" Faust grunted, then gripped Harris's head tight as his head dropped back.

Andrew grabbed her hips, his breathing labored as he rammed harder and harder, stoking the flame more quickly.

Prim let out a soft sound of confusion as the feeling seemed to build between her legs. She fought for it to climb higher, her muscles going rigid and taut. She wanted it! She needed more! Just a moment longer! She was sure what she needed was almost there.

It hit her like a blow, her body yanked away from her as she cried out again, then her throat locked up too as her body seized. Her body was unmoving as a log on the outside, but inside the bliss seemed to flare up again and again.

"Uhgah!" Andrew cried out, hunching over her and half whimpering as he came, her cunt bearing down on his cock and pulling the orgasm from him, wresting it almost violently. He gritted his teeth, grimacing as she squeezed him again and again, almost painfully, but it was pain that ran a knife's edge to ecstasy. He never wanted it to end!

He collapsed on her, trying to catch his breath as he gulped in air and she went completely limp under him, making another noise of confusion combined with exhaustion.

"Pull out of her next time," Faust demanded, fastening his pants. "Olinger. Come clean her out, get his spunk out of her. Use your mouth and suck her dry."

"What, sir?" Olinger asked, horrified.

"You heard me! Suck his spunk out of her cunt. Swallow it."

"Sir..."

"I'll do it," Bryant volunteered, jumping up. "I will gladly do that! I like girls as much as I like boys and... I want to, sir."

"Do you now? I wanted to teach Olinger a lesson about questioning me, but I might rather see someone eager to do it. Pull out of her, Andrew. Get off of her and let the man do as he's told."

Andrew eased out of her, then kissed her temple. "I will marry you, Prim. You have my word, I will see you taken care of once this is over and we leave here." He stood and stepped back and Brandt took his place eagerly, dropping to a knee and spreading her backside wide. He looked over her dripping pussy for a moment, letting the cum run down her slit before licking it off of her.

Prim jerked and whimpered, her sound fearful again, then she went quiet as she hid her face in her arm.

Brandt didn't notice as he looked her over again, his face rapturous as he slowly licked every bit of cum that seeped out of her. As soon as it seemed to stop, he buried his mouth against her and latched his mouth around her hole and sucked. His throat worked as he sucked hard, swallowing and groaning as his tongue shoved into her again and again. He kept going long after she had no more to give, until she was squirming and panting again.

Faust chuckled as he sat back, watching.

Brandt took that as a queue that he could do as he pleased and moved lower, tonguing her clit as he looked at her wet slit and groaned again.

Prim let out a sound of defeat as she went still, her hands gripping the desk hard. Her pussy started dripping with her own excitement and Brandt went half wild, redoubling his efforts.

"Move her to the floor, to her knees," Faust demanded. "Get under her and keep working her. Olinger, get behind her and fuck her, but when the time comes, shove your cock into his throat and choke him with it. Do you understand?"

Olinger went red, his eyes swinging to the door as if he was considering leaving.

"I can go again," Andrew said quickly. "Just... in a moment. I will take her."

Faust laughed. "A great many men are going to take this girl, Andrew. You'll not have her to yourself. Know that now. Olinger."

Prim was sobbing again, her arms and legs shaking as she was moved to her hands and knees. Brandt lay under her, sucking and tugging slowly on her clit, waiting on Olinger as if he were more excited for this than Faust was. Olinger moved around behind her and went to his knees, also straddling Brandt. He undid his pants angrily and shoved them low, but not down as he pulled out his small but very hard cock.

"I... will not last long," he said in humiliation. "Be ready immediately," he told Brandt.

Brandt only moaned around her cunt euphorically, holding onto her hips to keep her in place.

Olinger pushed into her, his eyes closing as he shuddered a quaking breath out. Brandt moved quickly, licking Olingers balls and sucking them into his mouth before Olinger eased back and pushed in again, holding himself there as Brandt worked his balls over again.

"That is heavenly," he whispered hoarsely. "I... Oh!" he called out, yanking out of her and letting Brandt pull his hips close and taking his meager cock into his mouth to swallow as the man came. He sucked and pulled, swallowing and working Olinger over before moving and going back to her mound, sucking on her clit and moving a finger around to slide into her.

Prim let out a small wail of defeat, her arms giving way as she collapsed onto Brandts chest. Brandt slid his other index finger into her and fucked her with both of them for a moment before pulling his fingers apart. Prim cried out, but Faust moved his head at an angle so he could see better.

"Do it again," Faust demanded. "Longer this time and... more."

Brandt pulled her apart again, pulling her open more, making her scream shrilly as he sucked on her clit feverishly.

He held her opened, trying to ease her more and more as he relaxed her walls and Faust moved even more to watch.

"Do it to her ass," Faust told him, moving to squat and sit on his heel.

Brandt didn't hesitate, pulling his well lubed fingers from her abused pussy and sliding one, then the other into her ass.

"Nononono please," Prim was whimpering.

Brandt tried to pull her open, but there was very little give.

"Use your muscles, Brandt," Faust demanded.

Brandt pulled hard, forcing her asshole to part for him. Prim screamed, even as her legs went rigid and she came, jerking and forcing his fingers closed as her muscles forced them together. She came, squirting all over his face and even at the Captain's feet as he watched in amusement.

"She enjoys pain, does she?" he asked with a smirk. "This could get very fun indeed. I assumed this backwoods hole would be boring, but I see a very adventurous stay here."

Brandt was half mad with need as he went at Prim's soaked pussy as if in a frenzy.

"Release her," Faust demanded, standing. "You and Harris may go over there and suck each other off," he told the two men dismissively, waving them away. Neither of them hesitated, Harris immediately taking Brandt to the ground and untying his breeches as he straddled his face.

Prim lay on her back, half asleep and half lost. Why hadn't she kept her face down? She KNEW the rules.

"Finish washing her," Faust told Andrew.

Andrew lifted her gently, holding her close before lowering her into the water and holding her head up on his shoulder.

"No matter what happens," he whispered. "When this is over, I will make an honest woman of you. No matter what happens. Do you hear me, Prim? I will take you with me and take care of you. Marry you. Make you happy so long as we live. I swear it, Prim."

Prim turned and blinked at him, looking his earnest face over. "Can you kill me?" she asked him. "Please?"

He blanched back. "No! No, Prim! This is almost over! The only reason Faust would be here is to clean up loose ends and begin our gradual pull out to go back home! You won't have to endure this for very long! And I will be here for you the whole time. I will stay close and see you taken care of. Please, don't despair, Prim. I have always loved you and nothing can change that. Nothing will ever change that! I WILL see you through this, please let me? I can give you a beautiful life after! I have a house back home and a good job at the bank! It is beautiful in Miovia, Prim, you will love it there. It is untouched by the war and so pristine and there's no lack of food at all. You will be treated as a queen and I will..."

"Are you going to bathe her or whisper in her ear all night?" Faust demanded. "Olinger, step out and see if she has any of her smallclothes ready!"

"I will save you," Andrew whispered before moving to wash her.

Prim only turned, staring numbly at the fire. She could see a small swatch of her mothers dress that had escaped the flames and was laying in the ashes.

Would that be her life? A remnant of a remnant left of herself living in ruin and ashes? There could be nothing else.

Andrew lifted her out of the tub and dried her off, then helped her into her new underclothes and a shift. "Prim?" he pleaded with her. "Please, don't lose yourself? I will see you through this!"

Prim didn't look at him. Didn't he understand he was one of the monsters? Didn't he understand how much she loathed him and every man in a Miovian uniform?

"Put a uniform jacket on her for now," Faust snapped. "I am tired of waiting. Olinger, see me to my home."

Andrew quickly wrapped Prim in his jacket, and since it touched the ground, he lifted her up so she wouldn't have to walk barefoot and trailing his clean jacket in the dirt. He carried her all the way to the manor, Faust saying nothing, only eyeing him as he followed with her in his arms.

For once, a few of the women in town looked up, their looks a mix of heartbroken, horrified and angry as they watched Prim being taken to the manor house.

There was a flurry of servants moving about as things were packed and moved and bedrooms changed around. Andrew stood back, out of the way as he held tight to Prim. He hadn't been told to put her down and go back to work, so he stayed. He wanted to stay as close to her as he was able through the entire withdrawal of the troops.

When night came, Andrew was still there in a corner out of the way, holding Prim to his chest. She was slight, but even as small as she was, he was half trembling with the effort to hold on to her. She didn't seem to notice as she lay on his shoulder staring blankly at his neck.

Faust finally passed through and paused, looking Andrew over. He rolled his eyes. "Olinger! Who's next lowest here right now?"

"Master Sergeant Bristoe."

"Move him to another house to quarter. Bunk Guilfoile in his bunk since he seems determined to hold on to his little toy until we leave. And after is my guess. Is that so, Andrew? You intend to take her back to Miovia? Marry her?"

"Yes sir."

Faust laughed wickedly. "Even after I let all the regiments use her? Watch them all fuck her into oblivion?"

Andrew turned red. "No matter what sir. I have loved her since I saw her first time."

"Perhaps I should send you back with the regiments leaving in the morning. Save you from seeing her fate and being stuck with the broken shell she will become once I finish with her."

"I will mend her heart," Andrew told him resolutely.

"No pleas for me to spare her from her fate?"

"I would never second guess your orders, sir, or your plans. Were you to ask me my opinion, I would give it."

"And what is your opinion, Andrew?" Faust asked, amused.

"There are whores here. Several of them. They would be happy to see to all of your needs and be used any way you wish. Prim doesn't deserve this rough treatment."

Faust chuckled. "Is that so? Perhaps I avoid whores on purpose, Andrew. They are always unclean and carry a foulness with them. I prefer to find a clean and lovely village girl to toy with."

"We have women in the cells suspected of aiding the enemy. Perhaps one of them?"

"Do we now? Why have they not been hanged?"

"They've not been tried, they are only being held on suspicion. They were only caught sneaking into the village night before last, Lt Olinger had not gotten around to them yet. He was going to do that today."

"I see. Very well, Andrew. I will look them over and see if any suit my tastes. Tomorrow. For now, take her up to my room and disrobe her. Prepare her for me. Disrobe yourself as well. Olinger, find Harris and send him up to my rooms as well," Faust commanded when Lt Olinger came in the room as if looking for Faust.

"Yes sir. Sir? I have a report that the wagon that was blocking the bridge is still there. I do not like it, it is too convenient that a farm woman broke an axle with a cart so full of potatoes that it could not be moved straight away. We were about to get to it when you sent for me and I learned it is still there as they were waiting orders."

"That is ridiculous! Why did they not clear it away?"

"I told them to be wary and stay back for the moment. I was going to send villagers out to clear it away. Gather the potatoes in bushels and carry them back by hand. I do not want my men harmed if it is some sort of explosive device rigged in it."

"Then go see to it now! First send Harris! Report to me once you have finished with it, I want to know everything!"

Lt Olinger saluted and left quickly and Faust turned, his scowl landing on Andrew still holding Prim. Andrew seemed to realize he was still standing there and hurried to carry Prim up to the large bedroom with the large bed.

She seemed to come around when he laid her on the end of the bed, pulling his jacket off of her. Looking around, her face went fearful.

"You're just fine," Andrew told her soothingly, stroking her hair back. "I am here. I will stay here with you."

"Please?" she asked in a whisper. "Let me run? Hide? Anything?"

"I will see you through this, Prim," he promised, untying her shift and pulling it off of her shoulders and down. "I will be here to take care of you." When he began untying her underclothes, Prim began softly crying again, but didn't fight. Andrew quickly took off his own clothes, then picked her up and got into the bed, pulling the blankets up over both of them. "It will be alright my love," he whispered. "I have convinced him to find another woman tomorrow so that I may take you. As soon as he releases you, the moment he does, I will marry you so no other man may ever touch you again! Then I will take care of you, bring you back to Miovia and show you how wonderful life can be! I have dreamed of it for so long, Prim. Taking you back with me. I was so afraid to approach you or talk to you, but now that is behind us and we can simply move on. You need me now and I will be here for you, I promise," he murmured, holding her tightly to his chest. Prim only lay there silently letting tears fall.

She jerked hard when the door opened and Andrew looked up as Harris came in. Harris's face was lit up as he started pulling off his own clothes quickly. Andrew turned away and hugged Prim closer, kissing her forehead gently. Harris jumped into the bed eagerly and under the blankets.

"You believe our fucking luck, Guilefoile?" Harris asked, grinning. "What a way to end this shitshow!"

"You have no care over what he is demanding of you?" Andrew asked.

"Are you kidding? He's an attractive man! I was nervous at first, thinking he meant to punish me or worse, though I was sure me and Brandt were very discreet about everything. It was all so thrilling though, wasn't it? Have you ever imagined such a thing happening to you in your life? I've never even dreamed of it! Now I'll never dream of anything else!" Harris laughed. "And you, getting the girl you've been pining after for so long. Isn't that what you said? You're in love with her? How lucky are you?"

"I would have preferred to have her another way. This is the girl I intend to marry. Seeing her like this, so sad and broken... I have no wish for that at all."

"But you're the one fucking her! Doesn't that make you happy?"

"If someone has to, I prefer it to be me, but given my way it would be in our marriage bed. Not like this. I will do as I am ordered and take care of her through this, but... do not ask me to be excited or happy for her situation."