Primal

Story Info
A werewolf goes hunting in the forest.
2.4k words
4.47
7.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers

Booted feet pounded the forest floor with the same rhythm as a relentless war drum, the sounds preceding the kind of horror that only a wild imagination and fluttering heart could ever imagine. The chill was seated deep in what was normally such an adamantine spine, that now held the kind of fear that could only truly come from being pursued by an apex predator. It was an amalgamation of nothing but tooth, fang, claws, and unadulterated fury forged into flesh and blood by eons of evolution to keep it on the top of the very top food chain.

She knew it was close, knew that he was close.

She knew it because while she couldn't hear him, she couldn't hear anything. The air was still for a place that should have been teeming with life. It was as if the denizens within the foliage and flora could sense it, just like she could. Or so that's what she'd surmise if she had time to stop and think, and she had a lot of things at the moment but time wasn't it.

Lungs on fire, an ache deep in her legs that felt as if an inferno had been set off within the sculpted muscle; the same muscles working on overdrive, that had her propelling herself through the undergrowth like a splendidly mad hare with nothing stopping it other than the friction of the ground and air. She might have been able to make a hurdler stare at her in green eyed envy, but even a woman like her had her limits and--

Craaa-ACK!

There it was! Snapping through the log it put its paws upon, its canine frame bathed in the light of the moon that showed through the canopy of the trees. A perverse depiction of nature, the wolf that stood on two legs but with such a hulking frame that it might as well have been on all fours from the weight of its front. Claws like ebon daggers, teeth dripping with rope like strands of drool that lined a maw that seemed never ending when it opened to let out a baying howl that burned away the courage of men.

For a moment, it looked like a primordial entity with the wreckage of the trees lining it's brow with the same purpose as a king's crown, the moonlight cascading down its back, the beast wearing it like a forlon noble would a cape.

The beast would be regal, if he wasn't so terrible to behold. The snarl that left him ripped through the forest as if it were a royal declaration of intent.

She responded with a smile, and an extension of her middle finger, a message punctuated by a kiss to the air in his direction before the redhead turned on her heel and sprinted with the gusto of gazelle on a full tilt! She might be his prey, but she'd never be easy.

She didn't have to be.

She ran, he lunged.

She juked! He crashed into a nearby tree, those yellowed eyes focusing on her to the point that he didn't see the obvious that laid beyond her; damn that predatory tunnel vision. It was a form of the detective's curse transmuted into something primal, something that even he couldn't deny when the animal took over.

The moon called, and his insides had answered until they'd become his outsides and a hunger permeated throughout him for something that food could not slake the desire of. The reason and logic of the man has given into the doggedly one tracked mind of the beast inside of him.

In short, he couldn't think rationally

His lover could though, and she delighted in being the sole fix for the addiction that rattled through his bestial soul; even if that meant she was playing the part of his prey, leading him on a chase through a winter bitten forest, metaphorically freezing off the ass that he seemed so focused on chasing after.

Frankly, Siobhan adored being the sole center of his attention.

Or she did, until she slipped.

Rubber and leather met a hard patch of ice on the soft ground, and she found herself on the forest floor with a sudden weight ontop of her that she couldn't deny.

Not that she wanted to. It wasn't the first time those impressive tits broke her fall, it wouldn't be the last.

Claws that could rend steel tore through that cotton polyester blend with a strange sense of grace despite the fact that he was a walking maelstrom of savagery given flesh with all the weapons of nature at his disposal. Like a surgeon's scalpel he made the fabric gave way to flesh, before a hard lick rolled through her flesh, parting those supple cheeks that hiding those soft netherlips beneath them.

A cold nose pushed in, burying his maw against her with that rolling muscle. Ravenous, hungry, his unyielding tongue forced itself between those lips and the velvet that gave way as they parted. Warmth brought in after the cold, causing what might've been just a shudder to explode into a violent gasp, letting the final tremoring trebles spread out into an obscene moan.

"NnghFUCK~" An ugly noise, a primal noise, she hadn't quite expected him to just dive in with his maw pressed against her cunt, that tongue making her hit octaves that were almost comically akin to a dog whistle. She might've commented on that had she been in her right mind-- but what woman could ever be in her right mind to love a thing like him? Her body twisted, trying to adjust to the assault of long, languid, licks from a tongue that she would've sworn was being used to taste her core. Stout fingers reached back, trying to tug at coarse tufts of fur, unsure on whether she wanted him closer or to pull him away.

Either way-- she was along for the ride whether she liked it or not.

"F-fuck." She repeated that four letter word in four different ranges at once, switching from guttural to soprano all in one stretch, the other set of fingers that wasn't coiled up in that first, was busy collecting dirt beneath her coffin shaped nails; the kind of ferocity in which she clawed up that sacred earth that could have been used to dig a trench in the ground beneath her. Her other hand left his fur only to join its twin in that herculean effort. "Fuckfuckfuck!FUCK!" Yowling to the sky just like he had done moments before, thighs tried to close in desperation; trying to wrestle him out with their quivering while what was once hard muscle seemed to melt into putty. Not a word came from that all devouring maw, just the lewd sounds of him practically slurping her up from the inside out, getting in deeper than he had any right to be.

Another scream, muscles tightening, her heart beating against her breast like a drum solo that'd reached its crescendo only to keep going because someone didn't know when enough was enough. She felt like it was going to explode within her chest, her pulse point nothing short of a ticking time bomb, closer and closer to detonation until a primal scream ripped from plump, pillowy, tiers that she wasn't sure she was quite conscious for before her body seized, fingers buried deep enough into that dirt to bring up clods of it as she pulled herself away finally from a cream covered tongue that was nearly lolling.

In her orgasm induced daze, her instincts were the only thing carrying her forward. She didn't want to be touched right now, didn't want to think about what had just happened because her mind didn't want to accept conscious thought. She couldn't use her words to convey that though, so when he lurched forward and leaned over over her with that monstrous tongue of his lolling out, she couldn't articulate her need for him to get the fuck back.

The hard impact of her heel into his collar bone told him what she needed to convey all the same. His look was way too smug for his canine visage, adding a human quality that would've been comical if it wasn't so unsettling.

"My pants, you fucking idiot." She couldn't help the blissful reverie on her face, letting her exhausted form turn around, looking up at him as he gave an apologetic lick with a tongue that was practically coated in a mix of his saliva and.. well, her. A mock disgusted sound, a hand up in his fur near the nape of his neck, eyes on his with a silent 'go ahead' lift of her chin, daring him to bring it on.

He brought it on, alright. A gasp left those plump lips again. It was barely the tip, that heated velvety flesh pressing against her own. Slow, he had to be slow, there was no way it was fitting unless he was slow. Guttural, deep seated, nearly bestial and those weren't the sounds coming from his maw but rather her lips as fingers twisted up in the dark blue black mess of his fur, gripping it tight

The sound she made wasn't permeated by vulgarities but rather a shrill so loud that it was silent and almost dry in how that choking gasp came. Full. She was full. Full to the point that she couldn't articulate it once again, a strange sense of vicious repetition to the feelings that churned in the guts he was practically in. Even the biggest, fattest, of cocks had give to them, had a softness that could be pushed back on and yet his was supernaturally steely despite the feel of him. Every inch that scarlet monolith protruding from its sheath took, it kept, never to return as he rolled her up against him, making him mount her with honeyed thighs astride a core that was like granite covered in rich fur.

Up, and then down.

Up, and then down.

Up, down!

Up, down!

UP! DOWN!

Sheer force brought her up with a bounce of those hips before gravity brought her crashing back down, pushing the air from her lungs from that slow burning force that was taking her to a new high with each and every pump of those undeniable hips, like the feral had met the mechanized in how he never seemed to tire, using her as his perpetual plaything, keeping her ensnared in his limbs while she clung onto him in desperation, eyes very nearly rolled up into her head, her own tongue out of her mouth as his had been before.

Primal, deep, brutal, guts being rearranged in ways that almost seemed literal. She felt him in her nethers, honeyed walls stretched so far apart that she felt like they'd never snap back despite the absurdity of the thought. She felt him in her ribs, the way that he made her whole body tremor with each passing of that monstrous cock, each savage entrance into her. She practically him in her soul, the metaphysical as she tried to rip her asunder with her own very human claws only to find that his flesh didn't quite give way to the pressure. His skin was practically steel beneath the velvet velour of that dark tinted fur.

Bastard.

Another fear arose in her however. With each hard bounce, with each deep thrust, that knot started to collide with her. Already he gave her more than she could handle. Already, she felt fuller, felt *stretched* more than her limit was, but with that hard, softball sized knot starting to force its way against her a new fear started to loom over her just like he had moments before. That wasn't going to fit, she'd never taken that before, she'd never truly been knotted by her beast of a mate.

"Wait, no. That's not going to--"

She didn't have much time to protest.

SLAM! It pushed into her and her scream silent, gasping, not a word left those rosy lips because there was no more oxygen left in her lungs. She could practically feel the blunt force trauma radiating from that treasure between her thighs all the way up into her kidneys. Blissful agony, painful euphoria at its finest and utmost. The feel of going from being full, to being ravaged, to very suddenly being stretched beyond her limits in a moment, to having her lover lodged up into her, to be stuck inside of her.

The pain was still entirely too much to bear.

Her teeth sank into him, trying to stifle the sounds he forced from her with each forward grind of his cock, only to have claw tipped digits jerk back on her coppery mane and force her words to the sky in a baying scream of her own, but more importantly: those blue eyes to his.

He needed her to know, to--

Fuck it, she'd find soon enough as those swollen balls tightened, as the throbbing of that cock got quicker, got--

"WaitwaitwaitbabynoI--" She didn't get to finish, not as the hot rush flooded her core and caused another crescendo of her climax, making her words become a verbal babbling brook of nonsense, nearly going limp as he filled her in ways that were borderline cartoonish, causing a sharp gasp. Heat, nothing but heat, the world ending kind of heat that no human woman could ever experience in her core that made it seem like it was the first time she ever had a man empty himself into her.

She was a little dramatic, but she wasn't far off, the wretched little thing.

His frame collapsed on hers, careful not to crush her beneath his mass, her own form tucked under, trying to draw him in, trying to wrap her legs around him to keep him from escaping, from pulling away but she needn't worry.

She needn't ever worry.

Not that he could have pulled out right now even if he wanted to, with that softball size knot wedged inside of her.

She knew that by the moonlight that cascaded down just like she knew that in the morning when a man's arms were wrapped tight around her and her lover's black hair was in her face with his own visage tucked into her bosom.

"Good boy," was all she muttered in her sleepy reverie, a coy, satisfied smirk stretched across the same lips that'd been screaming his praises to the cosmos in words she herself barely understood. The morning light had just changed his outside, his insides were still the same: hers.

Her mate, her lover, the other half to her soul, her twin flame burning so bright that it threatened to engulf them both and make thrones from the petrified carbon for them to rule over the cinders with.

Like it was said, she was dramatic, and she was much his as he was hers.

Primal.

They were both primal.

iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers