All Comments on 'Primrose High Ch. 04.5'

by PrimroseWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DeepermanDeepermanabout 10 years ago
A slow burner but a quick fuse!

I found the first chapter intriguing, almost Stepford in its premise. The second chapter a little like the first one, but by chapter 3 the story begins to come together. 4 and 4.5 are fascinating in the way you have turned the threat on its head. I'm really enjoying this story so please don't be one of those writers who start something and then fail to finish it, for whatever reason.

PrimroseWriterPrimroseWriterabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. While I'm slow to write and post I'm at least consistent. Barring unforeseen circumstances I'll be finishing the story. I'd feel bad leaving readers like you hanging with no closure. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, I intend for the whole thing to go out with a bang. Hopefully you'll enjoy the big finale. :) And I'll be leaving room for a possible sequel, we'll see.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 10 years ago
The light grows brigher

So I begin to understand the characters actions. They are seeking to gain control of as much of the school as possible before confronting the dragon in her lair. Don't they know to keep plans simple? A lot can go wrong including a hidden backdoor trigger phrase for just these circumstances.

One also wonders over the moral implications of them exploiting this.

How goes the conclusion?

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 10 years ago
Red Line

What happens if they come across somebody like Josh who is good and as such fell easily but has strong hang ups over sex and then leaks it? Its probably less likely than the parents finding out whats going on as you have shown in the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 5?

Will part 5 of this story ever come out?

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 6 years ago
more please

I really liked this story and would be overjoyed to see a new chapter. Just hoping against hope the we might get more eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed story. Hope to see it continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your spelling and punctuation are a tiny bit haphazard, but regardless of that, you've got a well-plotted story with excellent characterization. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous