Princess Gisela Ch. 01

Story Info
Princess Gisela's ladies in waiting pleasure the diplomats.
2.9k words
4.5
4.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kingdom of Burgundy in 1200-something, in a parallel history...

The wedding preparations were going splendidly, though it had been a very intense time. To tell the truth I still wasn't sure I wanted to travel so far north, to the almost mythical place of Sweden, but the diplomatic ties must be expanded and so my hand in marriage had been promised to their future king, Olof. It was now the very last days before departure, and the Swedish delegation had come down to help with escorting me up. The roads were treacherous, if word was to be believed, and if you weren't used to the country you could end up delayed, lost, or worse... I shivered, thinking about all the stories of the nefarious creatures hidden in the woods and lakes in that most foreign country.

This afternoon I was to receive the Swedish delegation myself to become familiar with them, as a kind of practice run before I departed. I'd seen them briefly at their first audience and they had seemed pleasant enough. I just couldn't imagine leaving this place with its warmth and sunshine for the far north. I sighed as I walked through the herb garden, my five ladies in waiting trailing behind me, giggling as usual.

One of the palace stewards approached me, bowed, and said:

'My lady Gisela, it is time to receive the delegation. Shall I ask them to proceed to your chambers?'

'You may,' I replied and then made my way back indoors.

It was a bit cooler inside, and I sat down in a brocade chair with my ladies in waiting around me. I was styled in the latest fashion, and of course so were they, although less adorned. Our bodices were in the new style which hugged our figures in the most flattering way. All my ladies were whispering excitedly, a little breathless at the prospect of our near departure to these snow covered lands. According to rumour, the men were meant to be very handsome and indeed, the portrait I had received of Olof seemed to prove this point.

The big doors to my chamber opened and the steward walked in with an important look on his face.

'Your royal highness, please may I present to you the Swedish delegation, Jarl Johan and Jarl Leif. They have travelled far to lead your escort back to their fair country, and they would like to spend some time with you in private before departure to familiarise yourself with them.'

The bugles sounded and two tall men with mighty beards walked in. One of them was mostly muscular whereas the other also had a significant pouch, proving how rich he was to be able to afford decadent foods and drinks. Both had extensive tattoos over their muscular arms as well as half their faces.

They both bowed to me, and I bade them to sit. Behind them they had their own retinue, which fanned out but remained standing as custom dictated. I noticed that they were all, indeed, most handsome and comely. It turned out the larger of the two was Jarl Johan, and Jarl Leif was the younger and trimmer one.

'Your Royal Highness!' Johan boomed, and noisily kissed my hand. 'How lovely to behold your magnificent beauty! In this kingdom of your family, so rich in food and, may I say it, very tasty drinks!' He laughed delightedly, and I couldn't help but smile.

'Your words are much appreciated,' I replied. 'I take it then that you have been well received?'

'Indeed!' They both beamed at me. I have been told the Swedes were reserved but so far these two seemed most well versed in social company, but then again they were diplomats. 'And tomorrow we must begin our journey back to the north, we want to get home before the sewing for the year begins. It is the duty of all to maintain farms and feed the population.'

I nodded. 'Of course. We have everything prepared for our departure on the morrow, and tonight we have planned a great feast to honour you and celebrate the joining of our two nations.'

'Also, it is true, the fairer sex in this region is indeed very fair,' Johan said with a wink.

My ladies stirred slightly in their silk dresses, rustling like wind in leaves. All great ladies such as myself had ladies in waiting and they were often used as bargaining chips. One day they would marry someone of importance, but until then their services lay in more immediate gratification... Sometimes this gratification was of important guests or courtiers to curry favour for their mistress, and sometimes the gratification was of the lady they served herself. But these men were like nothing my ladies or me had ever come across before, although they did by all accounts seem to have been informed of these customs of ours.

'Indeed we are, Jarl Johan,' I smiled. 'Have you had the luck to make yourself more acquainted with any of the ladies of the court?'

'Not as yet, Your Royal Highness,' he replied, while having his gaze transfixed on my lady Ermengard. She was a busty beauty, well fed and plump, with rosy cheeks and raven hair, and she was indeed a court favourite.

'How about you, Jarl Leif?' I asked, stalling for time while I considered what to do. Had it been a Burgundian noble I would probably have offered up my ladies already, but they were also a little bit more discreet about it. I could all but see Jarl Johan's engorged member straining against his hose, which was certainly more to the point than anyone of our part of the world would behave in this situation.

'I have not yet been so lucky...' Jarl Leif replied, and his gaze in turn was resting on Alda, who was another plump lady albeit with hair red like fire and a beautiful scattering of freckles. It seemed the people from the North favoured well fed women, and I briefly worried my own slightly slimmer frame wouldn't be to Olof's liking.

Silence fell and the room fairly crackled with tension as I was coming to the conclusion there was nothing for it. These jarls would be the ones leading our company up north and having their favour and protection was of the utmost importance. I would simply have to offer them the means to slake their acute desires.

'Well, my lords,' I said, 'would you do me the honour of sampling the best our land has to offer? I believe, Jarl Johan, my fair lady Ermengard has caught your attention? And Jarl Leif, you do seem to favour sweet Alda.'

The men's faces shone with desire as they struggled to reply with the suitable niceties. Ermengard and Alda arose, their soft curves accentuated by the figure hugging dresses we wore now. Ermengard's sizeable buttocks could be seen to jiggle slightly as she walked over to Johan and curtsied. Alda's bosom strained against the fabric of the dress when she curtsied in her turn, and Jarl Leif took her hand and raised her up.

I was proud they didn't hesitate, but then again I hadn't allowed them their sweet release for weeks. I enjoyed denying them that most intense of pleasures until they were begging me on their hands and knees to be caressed until their bodies trembled. None of them dared to disobey me, thanks to the spell the court mage had cast which would show me instantly which of them had ignored my command by which of the five gems in my signet ring lit up. Every night we lay together as a nest of vipers and they pleasured me over and over with their gentle kisses and lapping tongues, and I touched them back in their most secret place until they writhed and moaned under me. However, when I could sense their release was close, I ceased my caresses, and moved my attentions to one of the others. When I tired of it, I ordered them to bed, their cheeks flushed and bodies ripe with desire. Ermengard and Alda would only be minutes away from reaching their bliss at this moment, and so, I hoped, they would make a very good impression on the jarls. They would feel like the most skilled lovers in all of Burgundy and Sweden combined when these two ladies shouted out their pleasure underneath their attentions. My remaining three ladies, Richilde, Fastrada and Judith, were breathing in shallow breaths beside me. They wished they had been picked, so they could maybe, just maybe, have that sweet release themselves.

Jarl Johan pulled Ermengard towards him, pressed her against his chest and stomach, and grabbed her plump bottom. His massive hands kneaded her cheeks and she was flushing with how uncouth he was. When I gave her to Burgundian nobles, they were more refined and respectful. Here she was literally manhandled, but she couldn't refuse his attentions. It was customary for the Mistress to look on and make sure no harm befell her ladies, and I felt my own cunt get warm at the sight of Ermengard's fleshy body being grabbed. Jarl Johan now began hoisting up her skirts to get to the skin of her bottom. She gasped at the audacity of it but there was no way she would get away from it. His large hands felt her ass cheeks skin on skin now and he moaned with the pleasure.

'The arse on this one, Leif, is like heaven,' he panted appreciatively.

Leif on his end had pulled Alda to him and he had buried his face against her bosom. He began unlacing her dress and said something muffled in response. The laces were complicated, and he got frustrated so he suddenly ripped Alda's dress apart and away from her body. She gasped and he looked at me 'I'll pay for it,' he promised, 'I just need to slake my thirst right now with this fiery beauty.'

I nodded with a smile, and shifted in my seat as he lifted Alda's chemise above her head and then instantly had his mouth on one of her nipples. His other hand was pinching her other nipple and he moaned loudly.

'Her tits, Johan, they are so full and heavy, but the skin so soft!'

Alda sought my eyes, her own eyes wide. I nodded at her, showing she would have to carry on regardless of how uncivilised this love making was. The colour was high on her cheeks, however, so even if it was unconventional for us, she did enjoy Leif's attention. He had sat down with her on his lap, and kept suckling her nipples.

Johan had also managed to undress Ermengard, and her large breasts were showing erect nipples. Her hair was coming undone and streaming down her back, and Johan now grabbed it and pushed her down onto her knees in front of him. His hose came off and suddenly his very large, erect cock came into view. I had never seen a cock of that size before and my eyes widened as my cunt got wet. Ermengard's pink lips formed a surprised O, moments before Johan pushed his whole member between said lips, his hand on the back of her head so she couldn't get away from him. He thrust his hips back and forth and moaned as his member slid into her wet mouth again and again. I was alarmed, wondering if she could breathe, but just as I was about to intervene, he pulled it out of her and she sputtered, eyes streaming. Saliva spilled from her mouth and was lathered all over Johan's cock.

'Oh yes, you liked that, didn't you,' he murmured and rubbed his cock all over her face, smearing her own saliva over it mixed with his own juices.

'Yes, my lord,' she replied, but didn't manage to get more words out since he once more pulled her head back and slid his cock back in.

Leif had put Alda on the table in front of him and now grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. Without hesitating he then placed his mouth onto her cunt, and started licking. My own cunt cried out for the same attention, as I watched my ladies being used in a way I had never seen before. Alda quivered and moaned as Leif's tongue explored her. Her bosoms heaved and she moaned louder and louder, grinding her cunt against his face with abandon.

'Sweet nectar of the Gods,' Leif moaned, but then when he noticed Alda was close to reaching that ecstasy we all desire, he pulled back and gave her cunt a spank! Alda gasped along with me.

'My Lord!' I exclaimed, 'please! No violence!'

'Oh, don't worry Your Highness, it is merely to make sure she does not yet find release, to assure that the release she does find later becomes all the more sweet!'

I stored this away in my memory for use later.

'Very well,' I acquiesced, 'you may proceed.'

Johan was still rutting away into Ermengard's mouth while tears streamed down her face at his largeness. She was frequently making gagging sounds but that only seemed to egg him on further. Her large tits bounced with each thrust, and he grunted and moaned like an animal as she received his length.

'Let's try out their cunts, Johan!' Leif's voice cut through the noise and moans, and Johan once more pulled his huge member out of Ermengard's mouth and she gasped for breath, saliva once again coating his cock in tendrils. Johan grabbed Ermengard's hair and pulled her up, then pushed her over the table, face down. Her huge arse looked delicious and plump and I could tell Johan agreed.

Leif in his turn pushed Alda down on her back and then climbed on top of her. Her cunt was already soaked so he easily slid his equally huge cock inside her wet hole and moaned loudly.

Johan felt Ermengard's cunt with his fingers and discovered it was equally wet and ready for him, so he slid inside her from behind, as if he was a dog mounting a bitch in heat. I had never seen the like. He also grabbed her hip with one had, and then pushed her head down with the other, and began thrusting, and with every thrust Ermengard's arse cheeks jiggled under him.

'These delightful ladies are sent from Asgard, mark my words,' he panted.

Leif was on top of Alda, mouth locked on her tits, as his hips moved up and down, thrusting his cock into her cunt again and again. My own cunt was soaked now and I knew that I would need to receive pleasure from the remaining ladies before long, certainly before the feast tonight.

The two Jarls used my ladies like they were made to receive their cocks, and their moans and grunts mixed with Ermengard's and Alda's gasps of pleasure. Very soon they began moaning even louder and the two gems in my signet ring signifying them began to glow. They were close to ecstasy.

'Mine is close, Leif,' Johan grunted. 'She's going to receive her bliss from my cock!'

Ermengard moaned, her face pushed into the table. Her eyes were rolled back and her mouth slack, drooling onto the wood. All she cared about was her cunt right now, and she was pushing back onto the cock currently using her wet hole.

'So is mine,' Leif paused long enough from slobbering on Alda's nipples to reply. Alda was bucking under him, meeting his every thrust. Her head was rolling side to side, she was completely caught up in the pleasure rippling through her body. She needed this. Her legs were completely spread to the sides, she was receiving cock like she had never received before.

'Let's take them there,' Johan exclaimed, and both Jarls began pumping away even harder into the cunts in front of them.

Ermengard screamed with pleasure, her white arse cheeks jiggling. Alda must have heard her because she responded and suddenly arched her back as she dissolved in complete pleasure under the Jarl Leif. Johan grabbed Ermengard's hard once more and thrust into her, and with that her body gave in and she lost herself in the bliss she had craved for weeks. Both ladies screamed out their joy, their cunts throbbing, and with this the Jarls couldn't hold back but with triumphant shouts they both emptied their seed into Ermengard and Alda.

I gestured to Judith, who hurried up to them with handkerchiefs, and the Jarls wiped off their members as they pulled out. Ermengard and Alda could not yet move, but eventually they managed to stir and curtsey to the jarls.

'Why don't you keep these ladies with you for the rest of your visit and journey back to Sweden,' I said, while gesturing to the ladies in question to go and get cleaned up. They left my chamber on quivering legs.

'It would be our pleasure,' sighed Johan.

'Indeed it would,' Leif agreed. 'And if I may, they are indeed the most fair of all ladies. Seldom have I experienced such pleasure.'

I nodded gracefully, and watched them leave.

All in all, a diplomatic success, I thought, as I was pulling up my skirts to receive my own release, finally.