Princess Needs to Learn Respect

Story Info
Princess needs to learn.
3.3k words
4
9.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults participating in a CONSENSUAL DD/lg relationship.

**********************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

You call me as you are leaving work,

"Hi Daddy!" I exclaim.

"I'm leaving now, I have a few errands to run, but I'll be home in 30 minutes. I'm tired and upset."

"Yes Daddy," I say meekly. "Please be safe, I'll see you soon."

I know better than to ask you to talk about it. I immediately start to prepare for your arrival. I put the dogs outside so that you do not have to trip over them. I walk into the bathroom and lightly put some makeup on. I walk into our private sitting room, where I have the camera set up. I press record, and strip on camera for you to enjoy later. once I am completely nude, I stop the recording and immediately send you the video. I look at the clock, 5 minutes left. I kneel down facing the door, hands clasped behind my back, knees spread wide, and I wait for your arrival.

I hear the door open and close downstairs. I listen patiently as you head up the stairs. Your footsteps are heavy, you really did have a bad day.

Only three more steps to go, I open my mouth.

As you enter the room, you stop, you look at me, and point towards your feet, "Take off my shoes."

I sense the urgency so I feverishly begin to untie your boots. I lift your left foot and remove your boot. I repeat with your right shoe. Once I have removed your shoes, I resume my previous position. You unzip and I slip your cock into my painted lips. I do my best to go slow and savor the moment, because I know shortly, I will be gasping for air.

You grab my hair and shove your cock deep into my throat. You hold my head there until I tap your leg. You repeat this several more times until you grow bored. You begin to slam your cock down my throat I begin to gag repeatedly.

"That's its slut, gag on it!"

Harder and faster. I feel you shoot your hot load down my throat; I continue to suck until you pull out. I resume my position. You head over to your chair and sit down. You snap your fingers and I scramble to your side.

"I had a bad day today," you say "I need to go to a show tonight. I expect you to be on your best behavior tonight!"

"Yes Daddy." I say. "Shall I pick my outfit tonight, or do you have a preference?" I ask.

"Camo dress, no bra, no panties." You respond.

"Yes Daddy. Pink or green?"

"I don't care." You respond as you reach for the remote control.

I continue to kneel beside you as you absently flip through the channels. I slowly rest my head upon your lap, and you slowly begin to rub my head. I sigh, completely content to be a source of comfort to you. An hour passes by you remove your hand from my head.

"You need to go make dinner."

I reluctantly remove my head from your lap, I slowly rise to my feet, seductively pushing my ass towards you.

SLAP! SLAP!

One smack for each cheek as I saunter off towards our bedroom. I grab a dark blue tank top and put it on, next a black skirt. No panties, in case you want easy access. I head downstairs to the kitchen where I begin preparing dinner. Hamburger gravy, fried potatoes, and biscuits. About 30 minutes later dinner is ready, I walk upstairs into our sitting room.

"Excuse me Daddy," I say "Dinner is served." I wait for you to excuse me and then head back down to the dining room.

"Smells good, I am starving Princess" you say.

I have already served us and wait for you to begin to eat before I take my first bite. I finish my dinner first and I ask to be excused to start cleaning up. I clean up the kitchen and the pans. Just as I finish the last pan, I feel you walk up behind me. You press yourself against me, pinning me in between the sink and yourself. You grab my wrists and put my hands on top of my head with your right hand. With your left hand you reach up my skirt and slowly slide your finger into my already dripping pussy.

"What a dirty slut you are!" You exclaim. "Can't even stay dry to do your chores!"

You laugh as you continue to finger my pussy. Just as I start to moan and grind, you pull your fingers out. You rub your fingers all over my face, making sure that my face is properly smeared with my cum. You put your fingers into my mouth, I suck them clean.

"Hurry up and finish your chores. You have 15 minutes to meet me in our room."

I nod in understanding and rush to the dining room to gather the dishes. I wash the dishes, wipe the counters, and head to the dining room to wipe the table. I quickly sweep the dining room, and head up towards our room.

As I enter our bedroom door, you grab my hair and lead me to the bed. You bend me over the bed and slam your cock into my wet pussy.

"This is MY pussy; you are MY toy!" you say.

"Yes Daddy! I'm yours!" I exclaim.

You pound harder and harder.

"Cum NOW!" You demand.

I erupt instantly. My whole body begins to shake as you explode inside of me. You stroke a few more times before pulling out.

"Clean it up!" You demand.

I drop to my knees and lick and suck you clean.

"It's almost time for us to leave, go get presentable." You say.

"Yes Daddy." I rush to the closet to pick out the desired outfit. I dress in the pink camo dress, put on my makeup, and style my hair. I head into the sitting room where you are watching TV and immediately stand next to the TV, hands clasped behind my head, legs spread as far apart as I can. Fifteen minutes pass by before you acknowledge.

"Mmmmm, very good. Turn."

I turn towards the wall.

"Mmmm. Very good, now bend over."

I bend over. You can see EVERYTHING in this dress.

"Good girl. Come kneel by me."

I walk towards you and kneel beside you.

We sit and watch two movies.

**********************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

The last movie ends, it is now 9 PM. You turn off the TV, stand up and head towards the door.

"OK, it's time for us to go."

"OK Daddy!" I say rather excitedly.

We head down the stairs to your truck. You open the door, then lift me into the truck. You rub your thumb over my wet slit before shutting the door. You walk around to your side and get in.

"We're going to Eddie's. We're meeting up with a few of my friends. Remember, be on your BEST behavior, no embarrassing me."

"Yes Daddy, I'll be your good girl."

I really do not like the music you like, so you always make sure to remind me not to embarrass you.

We get to Eddie's, and the music is already blaring. You pay the cover at the door, then guide me over to a table where five people are gathered. I recognize your friend Susan and her fiancé Rand. I hug Susan and say hello to Rand. I do not recognize the other three people. I can see that you are introducing the others, but I cannot hear you. I smile politely and sit down on the bar stool that you pulled out for me. You are talking to your friends while I sit beside you. I am focusing so hard on blocking out the music that I do not hear you asking me a question. You grab my hand which startles me. I look towards you,

"I said, what do you want to drink?" You are clearly upset at having to repeat yourself to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I'll just have my usual. Thank you, Daddy."

You walk away from me towards the bar to order our drinks. A short time later you return with our drinks. A whiskey and coke for you, a shot of fireball, and a sprite for me. You lean down to kiss me, and I eagerly return. You begin to talk to your friends again, but I can only hear bits and pieces.

"I'm going to the pit, BEHAVE." You say into my ear.

I nod, and you walk away. I turn my attention on to a game on my phone. When you come back, I can see that A LOT of your stress has vanished. I smile, I love seeing you relaxed. You start to talk to your friend again. It sounds to me as if you are bragging about me. Suddenly, you say, loud enough for everyone to hear,

"Knees NOW."

My eyes grow wide, as my cheeks suddenly color three shades darker....

"HERE, NOW????" I ask, instantly regretting my decision to question you.

The disappointment in your eyes and on your face says that I have most definitely screwed up and will be punished later.

"Are you questioning me?" You challenge.

"No Daddy, I'm sorry" I say as I drop to my knees.

"Kiss it and apologize for questioning me!" You say as you shove your groin towards me.

I start to kiss it through your pants while repeating,

"I'm sorry. Daddy knows best, I should never question Daddy."

I look up and see you laughing.

"See? I TOLD you she is a perfect little slut! She does EVERYTHING I tell her to!"

I can feel the blood rushing to my head, my cheeks begin to burn, and I am fully embarrassed. I stay on my knees until you command me to stand.

"Bend over NOW." You command.

I know better than to argue or question you again so I slowly bend over the bar stool. My bare ass is visible to everyone. Your friend tries to shove something past my lips, I purse my lips and turn my head away. You lean towards my ear,

"It's going in wet or dry, your choice." You say.

I slowly open my mouth and allow your friend to put the anal plug into my mouth. You grab it and put it into my tight ass.

"This will stay in until I give you permission to remove it."

"Yes Daddy." I respond with tears welling up in my eyes. I cannot let you or anyone else see the tears, so I quickly brush away the tears. You smack my ass, right on the anal plug, as if to remind me that it is there. I jump, and clench at the sudden pressure. You grab my face and pull me towards you. You kiss me gingerly; I return the kiss passionately.

"You may sit now." You say.

The pain is so intense that I am unable to sit, so I stand next to the table and begin to try to ignore the invading object in my tight asshole.

I am embarrassed, and humiliated, but not in the good way. I know though, that I embarrassed you as well. I am so disappointed in myself. I am lost in my own thoughts, cussing myself for failing you. You lean towards me.

"You will pay for questioning and embarrassing me when we get home, for now I suggest you stop being rude and participate in the conversation."

Susan starts talking to me and soon I am engaging with your friends and you. I start to forget about the anal plug. Suddenly you smack my ass again, reminding me that it is still there. We stay at the bar for another 2 hours with you heading to the pit multiple times, as well as the occasional smack to the ass.

It is 2 AM, time to leave. We say our goodbyes and you guide me to the truck. You open the door, lift me into the truck, smack my ass, and rub your thumb on my slit before shutting the door. You walk around to your side and get in.

****************************************************************************†*****************

Chapter 3

We ride in silence for about 15 minutes when you decide to speak.

"You embarrassed me, I'm disappointed in you. When we get home, you are to go straight to the playroom. Get into position and wait for me."

"Yes Sir" I respond sadly.

We get home and I jump out of the truck, I rush to the room, and drop to my knees. After about 30 minutes I hear you coming towards me. My heart begins to beat faster in my chest, and my breathing shallows. I know this will not be a fun punishment, as it is strictly to teach me not to embarrass you. My eyes are cast to the floor, I do not want to see your disappointment. You grab me by my hair and say,

"Look at me!"

I slowly raise my eyes up the length of your body to your face. I notice that you are completely nude, and fully erect. I think to myself.

"Maybe this WILL be a fun punishment after all...."

As soon as the thought enters my head, you grab my hair and lead me towards the punishment chair. A black leather chair. It has a hole for me to rest my head in to. You lock my head in place. My legs on each cushion, spread far apart you strap my ankles. Each arm rests on an arm rest, you strap my wrists into place. Now I am completely immobile. My bare ass up in the air, so easy for you to just take either hole with no resistance from me. You reach on the wall where all spanking implements are hanging. I can do nothing but wait for you to choose what you will use tonight.

You finally choose the implement and say.

"Twenty for questioning me, and thirty for embarrassing me. You'll count out each one. Don't lose track or we start back at one."

THWAP!

"One, thank you Daddy for teaching me." I say.

THWAP!

"Two, thank you Daddy for teaching me."........

THWAP!

"Ten, thank you Daddy for teaching me." I am biting my lip now. I cannot let you see how hard it is to handle each strike.........

THWAP!

"Twenty, thank you Daddy for teaching me." I sob. My ass is burning, tears are streaming down my face. It is clear to me that I truly upset you so I try to plead...

"Please Daddy! I'm sorry! I will never do it again!"

"Stop! You WILL learn that Daddy knows best!" You angrily say, but you rub my ass for a few seconds and get an ice cube from your glass. You rub each cheek with the ice then you move the cube down to my slit. I startle at the harsh cold, but I am restrained and I cannot move away.

THWAP!

"Twenty-One, thank you Daddy for teaching me." I blurt out........

THWAP!

"Tttttttthirty, Tttttthank you Ddddddaddy for teaching me." I am barely able to form the words now..........

THWAP!

"Ffffforty, Tttthank you Ddddaddy for teaching me." I yell out. My face is streamed with mascara-streaked tears..........

THWAP!

"Fffffifty, Ttttthank you Ddddaddy for teaching me." I cry. My whole body is shuddering. Instead of setting me free, you put your erect dick deep inside my wet pussy. You begin to pound, making sure to slam your pelvis against my burning ass, and the ass plug. Reminding me that you are in control. Just as I am ready to cum, you stop.

"No, you don't! You will not cum until I cum!" You declare.

You pull your cock out of my pussy, walk around to my face and slam your cock into my mouth.

"Clean it up!"

In and out, in and out. I'm gasping for air, sputtering, and gagging. I cannot help but to feel relief because my ass is getting a break, but the ass plug is still in there so I know you are not finished with me. I cannot breathe, I am in survival mode. Clawing and scratching the rests that my wrists are strapped to. I can feel you tensing like you do right before you explode, but instead of cumming down my throat you stop. You reach your hand down to my sweat-soaked hair and rub it softly. You squat so that you are eye level with me, there is almost an evil glimmer in your eyes.

"Tell me what you want Whore!" You sound so menacing...

"I....I...I..." I sputter, still trying to catch my breath.

"Spit it out!" You demand.

"I... wwant.... you.... to.... use.... me...... like.... the.... worthless.... slut.... I.... am.... Ddddaddy." I say gasping between each word.

You laugh, stand up and walk behind me.

"That's better! You're MY toy, MINE to use as I please!"

You pull the ass plug out and replace the cold metal with your hard, warm cock. I do my best to relax, but I have never liked anal and it is difficult to relax. You know this and I hear you chuckle to yourself.

"Take it Slut! Be my little whore! You're nothing but holes for me to use!" You say this just as you explode your hot load deep inside my tight ass. You stroke in and out a few times then pull out.

"Don't waste a drop!" you say as you walk away from me into the bathroom.

I hear water running. I am concentrating on squeezing my ass tight so that none of your precious cum drips out. After a few minutes, you walk back in. You release both of my ankles and rub where the strap dug in. You head to my wrists and release, rubbing the area. Now you walk around to my head, you unstrap my head, and gently massage my neck. You reach down and grab the hem of my dress; you pull it up over my head and take it off.

"Go get cleaned up, then come in here and clean up your mess. Once you complete your chore, you may come to bed." You instruct.

I walk into the bathroom, turn on the shower and get in. I pour my favorite apple cinnamon body wash onto the loofah and begin to lather myself up. I rinse off and then I wash my hair. Once I am completely rinsed and clean, I step out on to the plush bathmat. I dry my body, and my hair and proceed back to the playroom to clean up. I grab a wipe and begin to wipe down the punishment chair. Next I grab the anal plug and wipe it, then set it into the toy washing machine. Once I am satisfied that the room is clean, I lock the door and head into our bedroom. You are already in bed, waiting for me. I climb into the bed and immediately begin singing for you as is our nightly routine, but you shush me and pull me down on to your chest. You begin to softly coo at me while rubbing my head...

"Princess, I hate it when you make me punish you. I hope you have learned your lesson?"

"Yes Daddy, I've learned my lesson. Thank you for taking time to teach me and help me learn to better serve you." I murmur.

"That's my good girl. Now sing to Daddy, we have a long day tomorrow."

I try to sit up to sing, but you pull me back down. I sing to you until you begin to breathe heavy and fall asleep. I yawn and snuggle up as close to you as possible, and lazily drift off to sleep, in the arms of the man of my dreams, my Daddy.