Time Out

Story Info
Sometimes caring for your sub means making them cry.
947 words
4.04
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been short tempered and distracted all day but when I snapped at you while we were clearing up after dinner. I knew I was in trouble which is how I found myself facing the corner, sitting with my bare bottom on the wooden stool.

I was sitting just how you had taught me, legs spread, back straight, my long thick hair falling down my back in a shining sheet. I'm supposed to be thinking about why I was rude to you but all I could think about was you putting your hands on me, dominating me, making me cum over and over again.

I hear you come into our room and I feel your eyes as you approach me. I feel the fabric of your shirt press against my back and the tickle of your beard as you growl into my ear "good girl". You reach around to my nipples and tweak them harshly making me cry out.

"Go get Daddy's belt" You watch my reaction carefully as my back tenses and I barely suppress a whimper and whisper "yes, daddy" as I walk to the closet and get your work belt.

I return to you, my head bowed, offering the belt to you. You are sitting in the big chair and use the hand offering you the belt my to pull me down over your lap and hold me in place by holding my wrists together at the small of my back, leaving my legs splayed open and my smooth bottom up in the air.

The first strike is your big hand, smacking against my round ass, the sound of the slaps alternating my cries and filling the room.

After my ass is glowing and warm you begin to rub it gently, sweetly caressing it, soothing the sting. Then I hear the jingle of your belt buckle as you pick up your belt and my ass immediately clenches.

You keep a hold my wrists at my lower back, keeping me pinned on your lap. i hear the sound of the belt cutting through the air but don't have time to react before it comes cracking down on my exposed bottom.

I yelp and jerk, feeling the arm holding my wrists tense and flex to hold me in place as I cry out and wiggle about, trying to escape the impact of your belt but it's no use.

I begin to cry in earnest, at first from the pain, then because it's what I needed.

Before I know it I'm bawling and you have left ten angry red stripes across my creamy white cheeks.

I come back to myself, still draped over your lap feeling safe and calm, if a bit of a mess. I feel your fingers stroking my bottom gently, soothingly. I sniffle and say "I'm sorry I was rude, Daddy, thank you for helping me clear my head".

As I speak and you hear in my voice that I'm feeling better the mood shifts and your fingers begin to dip lower and lower towards my core.

I can't help but whimper at your touch...My ass is burning but your gentle touch is sweet and you're being so tender now that even the little ripples of of pain that emanate from your where your fingers stroke the fresh marks on my bottom are more pleasurable then painful.

I'm a mess with tears running down my face, and my pussy now soaking wet. I'm enjoying the feeling of you still holding me on your lap, exhausted from the spanking and so wet from your touch, I can't help but spread my legs and push my pussy towards your wandering fingers. Which results in a gruff "be still" and a light slap right on my splayed quim.

You work me into a frenzy with your fingers, alternating stroking my g-spot and playing with my clit. I'm whimpering and gasping and so close to going over the edge when you stop...abruptly, leaving me gasping.

You grab a handful of my hair and pull me to our bed, pulling my head down and leaving my freshly striped ass on the air.

I'm whining and dripping in anticipation....feeling you, standing behind me, pushing my legs open so that my glistening snatch is spread open to your gaze. I love it when you manhandle me and hold me down.

You run the head of your cock along my slit, causing me clench in anticipation as I push my pussy back against you.

"Tell me what you need."

"I need your cock inside of me"

"Beg for it" you demand, and I do without hesitation, because in that moment I've never needed anything as much as I needed your cock inside me.

"Please fuck your cunt, Daddy!" I begged, "I need your cock inside of me".

I moan and gasp as I feel the head of your thick cock start to press between my lips and thrust home inside of me.

I cry out as my pussy stretches around you and I feel waves of pleasure tinged with pain as you start to fuck me in earnest and your hips slap against my striped, raw behind.

I'm in ecstasy and feel an orgasm building. Something deep inside me coiling ready to push me over the edge...I feel myself start to unravel, knowing i can't stop it.

All I can manage is to gasp out "please" but you know what I need and you say "cum for daddy".

As waves of pleasure rip through me I feel your cock swell even larger as you reach your climax in time with mine...my pussy spasming around you as you fill me with your seed.