Princess of Everdale Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crimeboss' lips twitched in a smile. "It is late," she said at last. "Iam going to get some rest."

"Fine," Talia said. "I presume I have some cell waiting for me?"

"On the contrary," Zeedra replied. "You are my guest. You can bunk with me, though you will understand that I shall have to secure you until I can trust you not to wonder off."

Talia nodded glumly. At least Zeedra's quarters seemed comfortable. She watched as the crimeboss kicked off her boots and then, to her total surprise began to strip off her clothes until she stood fully naked in front of the Princess. Talia blushed, unsure of where to look. Zeedra's body was incredible. Her left thigh and side inked with tattoos of birds in flight, her nipples and naval pierced with golden bars.

"Come here, Princess," she ordered, beckoning Talia around the side of the bed.

Talia did as instructed walking around and taking a seat on the edge of the bed in front of Zeedra. The crimeboss leant over her, her firm breasts brushing the tops of Talia's own as she reached behind the bed and withdrew an iron collar linked to the wall by a thick chain. She pushed Talia's hair aside as she carefully fitted the collar, the metal cold against her skin. It was nowhere near as comfortable as the leather collar Alec normally had her wearing.

"There," Zeedra said with a satisfied smile. She walked around the bed, her tits bouncing up and down as she extinguished the candles around the room, plunging them into relative darkness but for the glow of the smouldering fire pit on the other side of the partition.

Talia tentatively lay back on the bed, the collar clanking as she did so. Tiredness crept up on her, the event of the day sapping her energy and even outweighing her fear. She felt the bed creak as Zeedra climbed in beside her. She crawled over Talia, opening the drawer on Talia's side of the bed, her tits once again dangling in the Princess' face.

"You don't mind do you?" Zeedra asked, holding up a toy that Talia instantly recognised as a dildo. "It's been a long day and I find this helps me unwind."

Talia shook her head, her cheeks burning as Zeedra leant back and slipped the toy beneath the covers. She heard the gentle hum of the toy as Zeedra switched it on and soon she was moaning softly, Her legs brushing against Talia's as she twitched and squirmed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Zeedra gasped, her hand closing around Talia's wrist as she lurched upwards and came. She laughed softly to herself, rolling over and resting her head against Talia's shoulder. She could feel her rapid breathing through the mattress and as Zeedra hooked her leg over Talia's she felt her still wet pussy press against her leg.

"Good night, Princess," Zeedra said softly. "Sleep well."

Talia closed her eyes and thought of Alec. He was coming for her. She just knew it.

12