All Comments on 'Princess of The Elves Ch. 03'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IvrioneIvrione3 months ago

I check up on things every few days just in case and... hooray! It's like an extra birthday present for me! Another fun chapter and more intriguing developments. I love this setting so much. Thank you for continuing it and expanding on all manner of details. I hope you have a wonderful 2024 and look forward to your future stories!

Kindest regards,

Diana

ArtickArtick3 months ago

You are such a pain Not... You give us these beautiful moments and then you bring it crashing down on our heads... What can I say tho, you got me hooked. <3

Shy1oShy1o3 months ago

It’s always such a nice surprise seeing a new part, love your stories ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Read all three parts in a go. This is a very engaging page turner. I'll be sure to check out your other stories too... Not right now, of course. You have stolen enough of my time for today, you naughty man ;)

Princess Sindri is quite happy among the she-elves, but it's somewhat difficult to take her fondness of the elves at face value when she's been through a mind and body altering conversion. Also, Jericka was much more affectionate when she first met Sindri. She's grown colder now. The bond of conversion between Sindri and Jericka, which used to feel like a bond of love, feels more sinister now that their relationship has not blossomed into as loving a relationship as I had expected early on based on their interactions.

Meanwhile, the plot thickens... How will the other elves react to Collette's conversion? How will Alma react to this - what in her mind surely is - betrayal? So many questions...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Soooo good, I mean the sex is awesome but now I am enveloped by the story!!! Oh lawd it's awesome!!!!

pho3niliapho3nilia2 months ago

Long awaited series! Love the comeback

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I truly hope this turns out well for the new princess. I now regret never reading capt9by the elves. I will rectify that that soon. I also read all 3 parts in one sitting. I love it when the story overrides the erotica aspect. Thank you for this escape.

Miss Kira Bangkok

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridge23 days agoAuthor

Miss Kira,

Thank you for your interest. I'm always impressed when someone reads several parts in one sitting. You have a great deal of patience and discipline. I sometimes worry that these individual parts become too long. I hope you enjoy Captured. It's not required reading if you want to read Princess, but it could help with some of the background and world-building.

Writing fantasy can be more of a challenge compared to a "modern" story in some ways. Fantasy worlds either need some more extensive world-building or people just expect it. I'm always wanting my stories to be leaner, but it rarely works out that way.

I'm working on part 4 at the moment, and hope to have it finished soon. Thanks again for your interest, and be safe out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES