Princess of The Elves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But did I stop to consider what I was doing? I knew it was wrong, and yet I felt such a powerful compulsion to do it. I was reminded of past times when I'd first done something that could have been sinful. I would struggle with myself and debate the next course of action, but I knew that I was going to do it. I'd long since become a practiced cynic about such things, but that didn't mean that I didn't dwell on them still.

When we got to the beach, Colin looked around and saw the partial boat and various bits of wood. "What is this?" he asked.

"The she-elves are rebuilding a boat. They want to leave the island eventually."

He was going to ask more about that, but my lips didn't let him. His mind was still in tune with mine, and so it didn't take much to make him refocus on me. I had my arms around his tall frame--squeezing him against me. Feeling his warmth. Taking in his scent. Gods, I wanted more and more of it. Even if I knew that I should've stopped I couldn't. I craved him with some unnatural hunger that I didn't know before. This was the she-elf part of me that had grown so powerful, and I hadn't noticed. The old me: Prince Sindri was fading, and this new Princess Sindri was taking over.

I moved Colin over to the small shade-shelter where Riley and I had made love earlier.

"What're you doing?" Colin asked.

"What do you think?"

He looked at me. His breathing was getting heavy. He was clearly excited. Colin said: "With all that's going on? With all that's happened? This is like the end of the world, Sindri. Death is the easier way out."

"No! It's not. What if...what if you could feel better? Much better than you ever thought possible. You can feel...loved."

"What're you talking about?"

I wasn't sure what to tell him. Truthfully: I didn't even know if it would work. Riley had said so, and I believed her to be sincere. And if it was true..., why did I want to do it to someone else?

I just felt the urge to.

"Trust me," I told him. I knew that Colin wanted to believe me. He'd lost so much hope over the course of their struggles. I could honestly tell myself that Colin was stronger than I'd ever been in my old form. Had the situation been reversed I would've given up long before I even got to the island. I would've killed myself before I got to see what the she-elf version of Colin had looked like.

I struggled as I worked to get Colin's clothes off. Colin had to help me. I'd gotten used to the simple clothing that the elves allowed me. Colin always fancied himself an adventurer, and thus, even in the heat of the south, he wore an elaborate leather outfit filled with pockets and loops. There were so many buttons and ties. It had to be ridiculously expensive. His clothing was wearing out from the harshness of the journey but remained imposing for my clumsy fingers.

When I had him undressed, I went to my knees and found his cock that was already growing. I knew it well from my old life. While I rarely let Colin take my ass, I'd always been more than willing to give him everything else. I took him into my mouth and felt his growing hardness. Colin gently put his hand on my cheek as I serviced him.

I was glad to do it. This was familiar, which was comforting in its own way, but also: I longed to make him feel better. Seeing him in such a desperate state had been the worst. Colin found a way to help me in my darkest moments. I owed him.

I worked his cock. Sucking. Pulling on it with my mouth and working the tip with my tongue. I'd had some skills before, but after my conversion there seemed to be some enhancements to my natural ability. Colin was squirming on his feet as he stood over me. My mouth driving him wild. He held me so tenderly as I worked on his manhood.

"Sindri...oh, Sindri..." he said.

Not long after. Colin lost control. His cock erupting in my mouth. Giving me a taste of that hot cum that I knew so well. I savored it in my mouth for a long moment before I swallowed. Gods, how I had missed Colin.

I stood up, and before I could wipe the remains of his cum from my mouth, Colin was there to lick it off and started to kiss me again. He groped at my breasts clumsily. I had sympathy for the women that he occasionally took. Ever since my conversion I'd begun to reflect on so many things differently. Wishing that I could go back and change them.

It didn't take long for Colin to make his play. I knew that it was coming, yet that didn't ease my surprise. He worked me down to the ground, and I knew that he was keen to fuck me. The alterations to my body and the fact that it was still me on the inside were too much for him to resist. There was a demure part of me that would have totally let him have it way. That part of me longed to enjoy that surrender, but I had a goal on that night.

"Not tonight," I said softly. "Not like that."

"Please. You must let me do it. This is too much to resist."

I smiled coyly. Knowing how very much he wanted me, and how much I could manipulate him. Women do have so much power, I thought.

I took control and rolled him over onto his back. Colin didn't resist. He remembered what his prince wanted. I was more of a "princess" now, but the old ways remained much the same. I leaned down to kiss him. The feel up to whole of his body. Hunger had hit Colin hard like it had all of us, but somehow, he retained so much of who he was. This wasn't the body of a classic north-man. Those were often compared to giants, and Colin had never been like that. He and Alma were too dark in coloring anyway. Yet Colin had remarkable definition. Training and good food could do so much for someone. My she-elf eyes loved every inch of him. It was a hard craving that was confronting me. Something that I could never put into words, but it was there and seizing control of me.

"I know how to make you feel better," I said. "You'll be better after this."

Colin trusted me like he always did. The guilt would plague me later. I found the coconut container that Riley had used earlier. Dug my fingers inside of it to retrieve the slippery salve. I'd later learn that this was something that the she-elves made wherever they went. The recipe varied, but always kept some form of it around. I began slowly with Colin. Tracing along the outside of his hole, and then when he seemed to relax, I wormed my finger gently inside. Applying as much of the lubrication as I could. This was essentially the same routine that colin and I usually employed. Though it was quite different to not be drunk while doing it.

He was nice and hot on the inside. It had been so long since I'd penetrated anyone. I'd learned to appreciate receiving more since I'd been converted, but there was nothing like being the one doing the fucking. I worked at Colin for a while. He was enjoying it in no time. I don't think anyone else knew this part of him. He kept it well hidden.

Eventually, I felt that he was ready to receive me. I took more of the slick salve from the coconut container and slathered it all over my engorged cock. It was more than ready to finally enter another person. I looked in Colin's eyes. No words needed to be exchanged. He scooted up further on his back to give me access. I guided my cock into the cup of his ass and pushed it inside of him slowly.

Collin took a deep breath as I entered him. I still remember our first experiments at this. It truly did take practice to do it without hurting the other person. I let him grow accustomed to my presence in his body. He trusted me, and that was the most important thing. Once we had the right position down, and were comfortable enough, I began fucking him.

I was not disappointed. I drove myself deep into him, and then slowly pulled out almost to the end, and then plunged myself back in. Loving every second of feeling his hot body from the inside. There was nothing else like it.

"Oh Sindri," Colin sighed. "I've missed you." Colin grabbed at my sides, pulling me farther into him. "Don't leave me again."

"I won't."

I moved my hand down to his now rigid cock as it flopped about during our fucking. I stroked his cock furiously until he spent his hot seed between our two bodies. His cum ran down my stomach as I continued to fuck his ass. I'd never felt so good while having sex before, and here I had wasted so much of my life trying to cum.

The look on Colin's face was so satisfying. He looked lost in his own reverie. The pleasure letting his mind with all its pains and terrors melt away and sublimate into something better. Or so I told myself in that moment.

I continued fucking him for some time. My inner compulsion was a force that I had little power over. Colin could only moan and ride the wave that I was cresting to the top of. Eventually, there was only one way that it was going to end. I felt the great stirring within my balls. I tried to resist and make that moment last forever, but it was inevitable. I cried out as my throbbing cock erupted within Colin. Spewing my seed within his body and taking all my energy with it. It was one of the largest amounts of cum that I'd ever produced.

I collapsed atop Colin--spent. However, there was also something wonderful about the whole thing. I told myself that it hadn't been something that I'd wanted to do, but something deep inside had been driving me. An urgent instinct that I had to carry out into reality. Suddenly it began to fade, and I was left wondering if it had been my decision at all.

I rolled off him and we lay there together beneath the shelter. The moonlight surrounding us. Not as warm as the light off the sun, but in that moment, it was perfect for us.

Colin curled up to me. "I really needed that," he said. "I just wish we had some wine and real food to mark the occasion."

"We can't have it all. Things are different."

"I'm not sure that I can get used to that."

"Things being different?"

"No," he said, "your voice. It's like you're a woman. Well..." he stole another chance to fondle my large breasts and then my shrinking cock. Colin smiled. "Mostly."

"Glad that you're not totally disappointed."

"Not at all. You're still 'Sindri' despite everything."

"Sometimes I wonder," I said. "I've seen my reflection; I've explored this body. This elf girl is me now, and I am her."

He kissed my neck gently. "We'll figure it out," he said. "We just need--"

Colin spasmed. He clutched at his middle as an intense pain gripped him. I tried to hold him steady as best as I could.

"It's going to be all right," I told him. "This won't last long."

There was such a fear in his eyes when they were not cringed shut. He couldn't have expected this. I did it to him, and I would have to live with that. His shaking became too much for me to control. Colin cried out as his bones began shifting and cracking within his body. I tried to assure him that everything was going to be fine, but Colin was too lost in the painful throes of the conversion to understand me. As I watched him struggle with it, I knew that I had looked the same not that long ago.

The flesh shifted around Colin's body. Causing him to lose some of his masculine bulk. His hips splayed into something much more feminine. His ass swelled into something plumper. The sparse hairs of his body burned away and turned to ash. All around his face and his body became mostly that of a female elf except for her cock, which increased in size. Her new breasts swelled from her once flat chest. They were not too large, but rather well balanced for her frame.

A feminine sigh escaped her lips and the new version of Colin passed out before me.

Colin's chest with her new breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply in the middle of her body's recovery. There was a new she-elf on the island.

I'd done it.

"What have I done?" I thought.

I scooted away from her, and just watched as she slept. She was out for a while. Her journey in getting to this point had been a long and painful one. I believed that by doing this I was in some way trying to heal these deep wounds that Colin had within him. A foolish choice, but that's what I did.

Colin sat up suddenly with a deep breath. Giving me a better view of her bell-shaped breasts as they shifted on her chest.

"What's going on?" she demanded in her new female voice. She struggled to wipe her brown hair from over her eyes. Its length was still much like a man's. "Sindri? Sindri?"

"I'm here," I said, scooting close to her again. "I'm here with you."

She wrapped her arms around me. "I had a dream. I...is that my voice?"

I nodded.

Reality dawned on Colin as she noticed her new body. She let go of me and felt her new breasts. Felt the new curves and softness of herself. "You did this to me?"

I took a deep breath. Ready for her to curse me. "I did. How do you feel?"

She seemed to weigh this question for a moment. Then she said, "Honestly, I feel bloody amazing. Was it like this for you?"

I nodded. There was no denying the power of this she-elf magic or their goddess. To think that it only required some spurts of seed...

"Do you still remember who you are?" I asked.

"Of course."

"And who am I?"

She smiled. "You're Sindri," she said. "My Sindri." She clutched at me tightly. "I can feel you."

"Well, yeah: you're holding me."

"No, silly. I mean I can feel you. Like if you ran away and I couldn't see you anymore, I'd still be able to find you."

I stared at her. I said: "I feel the same thing with Jericka." I pointed off into the dark. "She's over there. Still angry at me."

The bond...

"Interesting," said Colin. "I can get used to that, but are you saying that crazy red-head girl is part of your life now?"

"Probably. I don't think that I could leave her. Despite how she treats me."

Colin started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Don't you see it, Sindri? You used to whine all the time about deserving some red-haired and green-eyed princess. Now, you got her."

I gave her a hard look. "That's not funny."

"Yes, it is."

"She actually is from Peltest too."

She laughed harder. "Maybe she's a royal. You never know."

"Not this girl. She came from the streets. You hear how she speaks."

We both laughed at that. Then it eventually settled down.

"Look," I said. "just let me know if you start forgetting things."

"Are you afraid of that?" She started laughing again. Hardly a care in the world. I envied her. Even after her conversion Colin remained much the same.

"You should probably pick a new name," I told her. "I think that's what they do. Makes sense."

"I have to pick?"

"Do you want me to dictate who you're going to be?"

"If you did, I'd probably go along with it to be honest."

"Just think of something, Colin."

She took a moment. "Do you remember that prostitute that slapped me?"

"There have been a few."

"Not my problem," she said. "They take coin for sex. If I give them some more coins, then I should get something a little more interesting. Anyway, there was one that I really liked before she got all high and mighty. Her name was Collette. We had the same coloring."

I smiled and mussed with her short brown hair. I kind of wanted her to keep it short, but it was her choice.

"Collette then," she said. "I could never have her, so maybe I'll be her. It's easy enough for me to remember anyway."

We relaxed there under the moon for some time. All our worries were elsewhere. I barely reacted when my eyes fell upon Alma staring at us. Then all at once I scooted up and got to my knees. Collete knew something was wrong, and followed my gaze until she laid eyes upon her sister staring at us. Then all once Collete's newfound happiness and ease evaporated there into the sudden chill of the night where it had been so warm before. She covered her new body in its nakedness. Ashamed.

Alma stood there. Tears in her eyes. Shaking with anger and sadness. Horror and disgust.

"Alma..." I tried to say. "We..."

"How could you?" she said. The strong woman that I knew was wounded. Her voice quivering. "Why would you?"

Alma ran away into the night. My hopes were dashed. I had no answer for her. And none for myself.

Note: I hope you folks enjoyed this part. It was a long time in the making, I know. Please rate the story if you like, and by all means leave a comment if you so desire. I love hearing from you. It's the morning now. A cold one in January. One of the only times it's cold here in San Diego. I got some nice coffee and am considering what errands I really need to do today. Stay safe out there. Cheers!