Prison Breaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to dance with Dale? He's pretty good," Natalie asked.

"No, that's okay. I'm fine for now," she replied and saw a brief look of disappointment cross the man's face.

They returned to their conversation, which surprisingly flowed well even though Stacy could tell neither of the two was well educated. They went through another round of drinks and once more the couple left to dance but were back quickly. When she finished her second drink, the young wife thought it was probably time to go, as she had never been a big drinker and being a visitor to the town made her a bit uneasy. She was just about to say goodbye when they were joined by another man.

"Dale! How's it going?" the newcomer asked, extending his hand.

"Stacy, this is Lee," Natalie offered with a broad smile.

"Lee," he said in a deep voice while taking her hand and holding it gently.

He was roughly the same height as Dale, a little over six feet, but was much leaner. In addition, he had a ruddy complexion with dark hair and a tightly trimmed beard. They were dressed similarly, although Lee's shirt was tucked and his clothes fit better. Since his arrival would make her planned departure awkward, she decided she needed to stay for a little longer. Soon, another drink was being handed to her, which she knew she needed to sip very slowly, and the way the discussion skirted around where she was from and why she was there, Stacy guessed that the man knew something about her situation. It made her suspicious about Natalie, but she continued to engage with everyone.

"Ready?" Lee asked, holding out his hand just as Natalie and Dale left to dance.

"I'm not much of a dancer," the young wife responded.

She was unsure about taking the step and nervous that it would mean she needed to stay even longer, but when his hand found hers, she let him guide her out. They joined the throng and fortunately, he held her respectfully as they circled the floor. One song led to another and it was only after they had finished three that they separated and returned to the bar.

"Looking good," Natalie declared in a happy voice.

Feeling a bit flushed, Stacy announced she was going to the restroom and instantly Natalie said she would join her. After standing in line for the toilets, the girls met in front of the mirror and that's when she learned her suspicions about Lee were true.

"Don't you think Lee's hot?" her new friend stated while looking at her with a smirk.

"I...I...really didn't think about it," she answered, hoping to avoid the conversation.

"Y'all looked so good dancing. I can tell he's interested," she replied, clearly crossing into illicit territory.

"Natalie, I'm married," Stacy said with some irritation.

"I know, but it's going to be a long time...you know...and there's no reason not to...have some fun," she replied, now looking a little nervous.

"I'm not ready for that," she said, picking her words carefully to not show judgment towards the woman's affair.

With that, they returned to the men, but somehow Natalie must have communicated through non-verbal signals because everyone was now much more reserved. Stacy waited another five minutes and then said her goodbyes, happy that there was no pressure put on her as she left. On the ride to the motel, she thought about Natalie's arrangement and realized it was difficult to think badly of her. After all, the girl's husband was in prison due to his own actions which had a dramatic impact on her life. However, she wondered if when he was released she would be able to simply walk away. Also, based on what she had witnessed, she contemplated whether it was a normal occurrence. Were there local men that went looking for these types of relationships?

"Stacy, can you take care of the dog?" her mother-in-law called from down the hall.

She had retreated to her bedroom for some privacy which was now being interrupted to perform another chore. More and more, she was feeling resentment about her situation. Losing her home and being forced to live with Barton's parents, she was no longer the head of her household. Instead, she was at the beck and call of his mother who, although usually meaning well, left her with little personal time or privacy. Plus, the older woman was becoming more and more vocal in offering her opinions in the raising of her child, which she found very irritating.

Later that night, after everyone had gone to bed, Stacy lay under the covers staring at the ceiling. Her father's words returned, but once again she just didn't think it was right to abandon her husband. She felt a nervous energy that made it difficult to sleep and she knew that at least part of it was the lack of sex. She hadn't been able to get into masturbation, as the few times she tried, she had become so self-conscious that she quickly began to feel silly. To her, there was no substitute for the real thing and for the thousandth time she thought about how long she was going to be forced to wait.

"Are you still going for a visit this weekend?" the text from Natalie read.

She had exchanged numbers with the woman and had told her the date she thought she would make her next trip. Natalie, being much closer, visited her husband more often and had indicated an interest in meeting up again, but Stacy hadn't heard anything from her in weeks, so the message caught her a bit off guard. She thought about ignoring the text, as she was still miffed about what she thought had been a set-up at the bar, but after several hours, while sitting by herself, she typed out a reply.

"Yes, but bringing the baby," she explained.

She anticipated that her mention of the child would deter any plans that the country girl might have, and when she didn't get a quick reply, she assumed she had been correct. However, an hour later when she heard her phone beep, she read a different message than she expected.

"Cool! Can I meet?" she asked.

Stacy, after thinking about it, decided there was no harm, so she replied, "Sure...after."

The visit went smoothly and Barton was happy to see his daughter. Fortunately, Regan didn't get fussy, so they were able to stay for the complete time. On the way out, she spotted Natalie, sitting with her husband who she realized was quite large, and they exchanged a quick wave. Thirty minutes later, she received a text from the girl, and through the exchange, they agreed to meet at a nearby chain restaurant. Natalie cooed over the child and surprisingly made no mention of their time at the bar which made Stacy wonder if she had been wrong about her. Maybe, she thought, the events of the evening had been random rather than staged. Later, it was another boring evening at the motel followed by the return to Atlanta the next day.

"You coming this weekend?" the text read.

Like before, Stacy had heard nothing from Natalie since she last saw her in Texarkana, but now was being queried about her plans. In fact, she was scheduled to go, and since their last meeting had been positive, she responded to the young woman and confirmed the trip.

"Are you bringing Regan again? I would love to see her," she followed.

"No, just me," she answered, and several more texts followed with some vague talk about meeting for a drink.

On the drive from Shreveport to Texarkana, Stacy thought about the visit and hoped Barton would be in good spirits. His parents had visited two weeks prior and reported that he seemed down. Also, he had been testy in a letter she had received just a few days ago. She knew it was her role to lift his mood, but the grind of the visits and the depressing mood in the visiting area was starting to wear on her. Fortunately, when she arrived, she found his demeanor to be okay, and they were able to conduct a positive visit. He was disappointed that she didn't have any self-play stories and pushed her to overcome her reluctance. She agreed to try and was thankful that the remainder of the discussion centered on his parents and Regan.

"Want to meet?" the message from Natalie read.

Stacy had been at the motel for over two hours and had expected the text long before. Since it was almost six-thirty, she wondered what the girl had in mind.

"Where?" she asked.

"Same place...dancehall," the quick response read, and then as if reading Stacy's mind, a follow on message arrived saying, "Dale and Lee are going."

Stacy was suspicious about the intent of the meeting, and yet she agreed to meet her new friend at nine. Multiple times over the next several hours she came close to abandoning the idea, but each time she rationalized that she was in control and could merely leave if things got uncomfortable. Her last moment of self-reflection occurred when she was standing in front of the mirror having spent almost thirty minutes primping. The effort she was putting into her appearance implied more than just a casual meeting, and although it caused her to stop and take a deep breath, she continued on. Twenty minutes before the scheduled time, she walked out the door of her dingy room wearing a fashionable jean skirt, a sleeveless blouse, and sandals.

All three were huddled at the bar when she arrived, and as soon as they spotted her, both men looked her up and down with smiles. Natalie and Dale were dressed much the same as last time, but Lee looked like he had put in a bit more effort. His jeans were less faded, the shirt was dressier and when she got close, Stacy's nose picked up a whiff of cologne.

"You look good girl," Natalie declared while rising from her stool to give her a hug.

After saying hi to the men, she was asked what she was drinking and quickly a cup of wine was in her hand. It had been approximately two months since she was last with the group, but they had no problem establishing an easy-going conversation. It lasted for fifteen minutes, and then Lee asked her to dance.

"Missed seeing you, it's been too long," he told the young wife when he had her in his arms on the crowded floor.

"It has been a while," she answered, purposefully being vague.

They moved quietly for a while before the man spoke again.

"I'd like to spend some time with you," he whispered into her ear.

Stacy knew what he meant and the fact he said it in such a matter-of-fact way somehow made it feel almost casual. She wondered why he had decided to be forthright so quickly, but after several seconds of awkward silence, she answered.

"I'm married," she said in a low voice, hoping it would deflect his effort.

"I know, but I think you're going to be alone for a while, so I'm just saying I would be interested," he replied boldly like he had practiced the words.

"Thanks, but no," she responded.

After that, there was no more talking and when the song ended, they headed towards the others. She wondered if he would leave, but he showed no signs of annoyance and the group interaction picked up where it had stopped. Stacy finished her wine and was mostly through another cup when she was asked to dance again. Since Dale and Natalie had been out several times, she had concluded that Lee had given up on her, so she was taken a bit off-guard when he took her hand.

The man had been very respectful during their prior dances, which had impressed Stacy, but this time he pulled her snuggly against his body which forced her breasts to be pushed flat against his chest. Still, it wasn't different from what other couples were doing, and thinking he was feeling hurt from her rejection, she didn't protest. She could feel a lump pressed against her tummy that she knew was his penis and for some strange reason, she let it go, too. However, a minute or so later, when she felt his hand sliding from her waist to her ass, she finally spoke.

"Uh uh...no Lee," she whispered.

"Sorry...it's hard not to," he replied and moved his hand.

"Why?" she asked, although she realized that she sounded needy.

"Cause you're so good looking...best in the place," he responded.

Instantly, she felt her entire body blush and even though she knew he was purposefully trying to seduce her, she liked hearing the words. She had been so lonely over the past few months and feeling more and more trapped. Plus, other than the few rushed words she shared in the visits with her husband, there was no intimacy in her life.

This time, they continued dancing when the song was over, and when Lee's fingers started to explore again, she remained silent. Soon, he had his right hand mostly on her ass, and although he wasn't being too overt, she knew that anyone looking closely would see a woman wearing a wedding ring being fondled by a man that didn't. It wasn't until they finished a third dance that they returned to Natalie and Dale, and on the way, Stacy had a ringing in her ears and could tell her pussy was beginning to seep. She tried hard to stay engaged in the discussion with the others, but her mind was in turmoil as she thought about her inappropriate responses. Not only had she allowed herself to be easily manipulated, but her body had reacted. Part of her wanted to flee to the safety of the crummy motel room, and it took some willpower for her to stay in place.

"Stacy? What do you think?" she heard Natalie ask.

She had drifted into her own thoughts and momentarily lost touch of the discussion. The girls' question made her focus on the others and she could see all of them looking at her expectantly.

"I'm sorry, what?" she replied.

"What do you think about going to Dale's trailer," she repeated.

"Uh, no...I can't. I need to get to bed soon," she replied.

A disappointed look appeared on everyone's face which somehow made her feel bad. However, based on events, she thought it was quite likely it was a plan they had concocted to get her out of the bar. Minutes later, she was gone and spent the remainder of the night watching disinteresting things on TV.

"Can you vacuum the living room?" Stacy's mother-in-law asked.

It was the following Tuesday afternoon, and she had only been home from work for thirty minutes when the woman barged into her bedroom. In fact, more and more, despite her full-time job, she was being asked to do housework, and the woman was now making a point of keeping her door slightly open at all times. In reality, Stacy had almost no privacy and coupled with the lack of intimacy, she was becoming increasingly irritable.

"Sure...okay," she replied, deciding not to make a scene.

Unfortunately, it wasn't long before the household demands became the norm, which meant she was only getting a few hours alone each day to spend with the baby and tend to her own needs. One evening, after a difficult day at work, she suddenly exploded.

"I...I'm working all day! I can't come here and work all night, too," she declared, after another request from her mother-in-law.

"Well, I'm sorry. I thought this was our roof that was being provided. The least you could do is share in the work!" the woman fired back.

Once again, Stacy found herself, doing housework, as it was just easier than fighting. However, while she was scrubbing the bathtub, it dawned on her that she was actually looking forward to the trip to the prison. It was a far departure from the beginning, as she had found the hassle of travel, the chaotic scene in the visiting room, and the boring night in the run-down motel very depressing. But now, with the oppressive actions of her in-laws, the opportunity to gain some peace was appealing.

Stacy hadn't communicated with Natalie since the night in the club, but as the timing of the visit approached, she suspected she would get a text, however, none arrived. Thinking about it on the drive from the airport, she concluded that she had likely been written off as a result of her refusal to venture outside the bar. Also, there was no requirement for them to visit on the same day, so they could easily be on a different schedule. She knew it was for the best, although she did feel a small pang of disappointment knowing that her evening was going to be limited to the dreary motel room.

She went straight to the prison and after going through the normal protocols, she was once again sitting with her husband. His demeanor was as she expected, as he seemed to have landed in an emotional place that lacked big highs or lows. They talked about family with a lot of attention on the baby. He wanted to know all the details, with nothing being too small, and it made her feel sorry for him knowing he was missing the early years of their child. Surprisingly, he didn't bring up anything sexual, although she had concocted a story for him, and after almost two hours, she left.

The young wife stopped for a takeout salad from a fast food place, checked in, and started flipping through channels as she picked at her food. There was nothing of interest, and after thirty minutes, she turned it off and settled down for a nap. It felt good to have some time alone, and with no worry about demands from the in-laws, she was quickly asleep. When she woke, she could tell it was dark outside and checking her phone she saw it was just past seven. For the next hour, she alternated between reading a book and watching more TV, but neither was all that appealing. Finally, deciding she needed to get out of the room, she decided to go for a drive and perhaps stop for dinner.

Unfortunately, after searching the area for over thirty minutes, she couldn't find anywhere to eat that looked interesting. She was on her way back to the motel when she spotted the strip center with the bar where she had met Natalie, and strangely, she felt herself slowing. At the last minute, she suddenly turned the wheel and rolled into the lot.

"I guess I'll spend my dinner money on a drink," she said out loud.

The place was not yet at its peak so she easily found a parking space a reasonable distance from the door. Once inside, she went straight to the bar and ordered wine and then tried to find a spot where she felt comfortable. She landed at the far end and immediately received a big smile from one of the bartenders. He made her feel protected, which helped her relax, and she settled into surveying the growing crowd. The band began to play a few minutes later when her cup was half-empty and immediately the dance floor received a half-dozen couples. An hour and another glass of wine later, Stacy decided it was time to go. Since she had been there, the club had filled close to capacity and she had declined several requests to dance. She started making her way along the bar towards the door when she felt a light touch on her elbow and turning, she was suddenly face-to-face with Lee.

"Stacy, good to see you," he said with a big grin.

"Hi...ohhh, hi," she replied, slightly flustered.

She found it very odd that he showed no surprise at seeing her, and then, for some reason, her thoughts went to her appearance. She hadn't dressed to be in a public and was wearing a simple outfit of everyday jeans, a pullover sleeveless top, and casual sandals.

"Are you alone?" he asked, and when he saw her nervous reaction, he added, "Let me get you a drink."

"Lee...I was...you know...I was just leaving," she responded.

"Come on...just one drink," he replied in a soothing voice, and the young wife felt her head slowly nod.

"Thanks, I just had to get out of the lousy hotel room," she said when he returned, feeling the need to explain her presence.

"Yeah, I get it...nothing like being cooped up by yourself," he answered in his deep voice.

At the next song break, Lee took the cup from her hand and led her out to dance. Like the last time, he pulled their bodies close together, and she could feel his bulge pressed into her tummy. Recalling how she had reacted, she thought about saying something but decided to let it go. They were out for several songs and then returned to their drinks, but were back a few minutes later. Besides the light sheen of perspiration their efforts had created, the alcohol and closeness of their bodies had resulted in a warm sensation in Stacy's body.